• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

Vampiress said:
I am just giving a strong fair warning quick... Since I am a little sick I may start slow.
Its fine. The rp isn't starting yet anyway, I'm waiting till I get everything figured out then we're going to start. :)

QueenOfDisaster said:
Its fine. The rp isn't starting yet anyway, I'm waiting till I get everything figured out then we're going to start. :)
Oh, okay... This is a weird question but can I use a song made for a creepypasta story?

Vampiress said:
Oh, okay... This is a weird question but can I use a song made for a creepypasta story?
Any song that makes sense for the character you're going to be, is fine.

TheRebelAngel said:
I'll PM you now. I would have answered earlier but my computer died and I didn't have a charger.
When you guys are done figuring out what your plans are for the rp, can you copy and paste or type the official plan for the two characters?

QueenOfDisaster said:
When you guys are done figuring out what your plans are for the rp, can you copy and paste or type the official plan for the two characters?
Will do

Mariam said:
Hey yall.... Sorry for the late responsed
Its perfectly fine! So, you thinking about wanting to join the people I selected from the rp to continue on with me? :)

QueenOfDisaster said:
Its perfectly fine! So, you thinking about wanting to join the people I selected from the rp to continue on with me? :)
I may re-join this RP since I've not got a whole lot to do. So is this basically being restarted?

Illusive said:
I may re-join this RP since I've not got a whole lot to do. So is this basically being restarted?
Yes. ^^ Well, not really at the same time. Like its going to continue, but with only the certain people I selected.

Illusive said:
Alright, well, I'm interested in rejoining this ^-^
Can I just be honest for a moment. I completely forgot you made characters... O.o ... But, I recently looked at your characters and I love them <3. I just need to figure out how they can fit into the rp. I'm trying to be a tiny bit stricter when it comes to this now, so when I reboot this it will hopefully stay for long term. But, I'll see how to figure them out. And if you want, you can look through these recent posts and the characters I've accepted and see how you could put your characters in.

While you were gone I created an idea for a relationship and some drama with Cassie, Sebastian @Julie Maybe your character, Destiny can get involved in it too... Or at least be at the hospital to add more drama... I love drama in rps. Makes it so entertaining! Even though Destiny doesn't really like Cassie because of the kiss between Sebastian and her... But you know, you came to support cx.

Oh, also, @BrooklynBaby and I... WHO KNOWS!?!?!

Anyway, yeah, thats it. :)

so its up to me to somehow have Carter and Jessica involved?

just wanna see how I can do it if someone has any ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... Well, Carter could have a crush on the jock of the school c;, Duncan Cooper @BrooklynBaby @BrooklynBaby character, Scarlett dating Jason @Phobos and Kayla @Mariam like ditching Ashton because she got upset at him... Stuff like that... And maybe one day they could kiss and slowly get into a relationship. But then Kayla finds out and gets pissed off at Jessica. Yadadadada, stuff happens and thats as far as I could get without a writers block. @Haus Of Alaska

@QueenOfDisaster

I didnt mean to come off as bitchy im sorry if I did :( .

But yeah ideally I wanna romance for one of them at least Carter or Jessica

Was thinking if its ok with @TheRebelAngel that jessica can become involved by blocking sebastian from seeing Carter.

With some form of proof about what went on?, maybe the stress of everything could have sebastian looking at carter again as a "less complicated" alternative while the drama with Destiny goes on and Jessica gets word of it and warns him off with proof of his pansexuality?

its very Game of Thrones I know but its what I had in mind

@Haus Of Alaska You didn't come off bitchy at all. :) I like that idea actually, but do you think we could still do the thing with Ashton and Jessica? Just because as thats also going on you could also have the thing with Ashton and her going on... Like, your character will be involved so much if it does work out. Plus, I like when everyone interacts, and that a perfect way of interacting with everyone. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back