• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

@QueenOfDisaster sure sounds good to me :)

Anything that happens with Carter relationship wise can grow from something on its own but would rather no drama for him, Sebastian and Jessica locking horns will be enough :P

QueenOfDisaster said:
@Boe
Do you mind possibly telling me so far? I'm interested. cx
So Raven and Kyller go to Biology and they get paired together as lab/project partners. They have to work together outside of school too so they exchange numbers.

The get to know each other better while they work on the project, when the project is over they just hang out in school like friends. So later on Raven or Kyller get invited on a double date, and they ask the other?

[QUOTE="Haus Of Alaska]im glad we came together and got a plan in place to kick this rp back into gear

[/QUOTE]
Me too!

Boe said:
So Raven and Kyller go to Biology and they get paired together as lab/project partners. They have to work together outside of school too so they exchange numbers.
The get to know each other better while they work on the project, when the project is over they just hang out in school like friends. So later on Raven or Kyller get invited on a double date, and they ask the other?
Maybe the double date can be with... Hmm... Who would get along best with you two? e.e

@Boe I'm actually thinking about Cassie and Dylan... I feel like the double date would be fun with these two couples.

Too many roleplays die because people have specific plans and they die out so with no other interactions they die

Well, Cassie is a very sociable person... OOOOO, I know this sounds weird. But it could work. So, your brother thinks you need to get out more so signs you up for tinder. And Scarlett @BrooklynBaby character does the same for Cassie (Scarlett and Cassie are good friends). So, they end up swiping on each other, not realizing they go to the same school.

They end up going out to a restaurant or something like that, both thinking it would be extremely awkward. But, Cassie makes it less awkward in some sort of way xD . And they end up talking, yadadadada, and we will find out from there? @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Haus Of Alaska] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28840-queenofdisaster/ said:
@QueenOfDisaster[/URL]
I didnt mean to come off as bitchy im sorry if I did :( .

But yeah ideally I wanna romance for one of them at least Carter or Jessica

Was thinking if its ok with @TheRebelAngel that jessica can become involved by blocking sebastian from seeing Carter.

With some form of proof about what went on?, maybe the stress of everything could have sebastian looking at carter again as a "less complicated" alternative while the drama with Destiny goes on and Jessica gets word of it and warns him off with proof of his pansexuality?

its very Game of Thrones I know but its what I had in mind
Yea, I like that, who is playing Destiny again?

QueenOfDisaster said:
Well, Cassie is a very sociable person... OOOOO, I know this sounds weird. But it could work. So, your brother thinks you need to get out more so signs you up for tinder. And Scarlett @BrooklynBaby character does the same for Cassie (Scarlett and Cassie are good friends). So, they end up swiping on each other, not realizing they go to the same school.
They end up going out to a restaurant or something like that, both thinking it would be extremely awkward. But, Cassie makes it less awkward in some sort of way xD . And they end up talking, yadadadada, and we will find out from there? @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII What do you think of the idea?

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Better idea than what I had xD which is nothing cause I been busy
Okay, then I guess we're good with that then. xD I'm thinking about starting the rp some point today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back