• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

Illusive said:
Julie isn't back though.. Check her profile posts ;-;
I know, I typed a message on her profile ._. I asked someone else to play Destiny, they said yes. But I don't know how good she is at rping though.

QueenOfDisaster said:
Okay, then I guess we're good with that then. xD I'm thinking about starting the rp some point today.
Just so you know I don't know how tinder works so it may be hard for me sometimes with Dylan xD

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Just so you know I don't know how tinder works so it may be hard for me sometimes with Dylan xD
Tinder is basically a website to find people in your area to date. Just look it up I suppose?

Here is what I put together of the plot right now...

Sebastian (therebelangel's character) and Destiny (@Boe 's character) end up having to do a project together in their science class. They end up going on a double date with Cassie and Dylan... And Raven and Kyller's relationship involves into something more.

So, then the plot goes on with Cassie (me) and Dylan which is played by @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII . In that part of the plot Dylan and Cassie end up meeting by tinder. They go on a date and their relationship slowly involves into something more.

Dylan finds out Cassie does drugs, has depression and other stuff. But Dylan tries to get Cassie to stop. But Cassie ends up in a almost death situation and ends up in the hospital. Sebastian finds out, so him and Destiny go to the hospital (even though Destiny doesn't like Cassie due to the slip up kiss between Cassie and Sebastian, Destiny (your character) comes to support Sebastian.) So, Sebastian blames the whole issue with Cassie on Dylan and a huge argument happens.​

QueenOfDisaster said:

Here is what I put together of the plot right now...

Sebastian (therebelangel's character) and Destiny (@Boe 's character) end up having to do a project together in their science class. They end up going on a double date with Cassie and Dylan... And Raven and Kyller's relationship involves into something more.

So, then the plot goes on with Cassie (me) and Dylan which is played by @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII . In that part of the plot Dylan and Cassie end up meeting by tinder. They go on a date and their relationship slowly involves into something more.

Dylan finds out Cassie does drugs, has depression and other stuff. But Dylan tries to get Cassie to stop. But Cassie ends up in a almost death situation and ends up in the hospital. Sebastian finds out, so him and Destiny go to the hospital (even though Destiny doesn't like Cassie due to the slip up kiss between Cassie and Sebastian, Destiny (your character) comes to support Sebastian.) So, Sebastian blames the whole issue with Cassie on Dylan and a huge argument happens.​
Sounds great!! Tag me when we start it up :3

Boe said:
Sounds great!! Tag me when we start it up :3
We're going to start once @BrooklynBaby makes her plot, she's typing up the plot for her side of the story and stuff right now. <3

Scarlett (me) has been friends with Ashton (@QueenOfDisaster) forever, they're best friends. She's also very close with his sister, Cassie. Scarlett and Jason (@Phobos) have been dating for some time now, although Ashton can sometimes get in the way. When Scarlett found out Cassie was in the hospital, she put her life on hold and went there, and spent every waking moment with her. She tried getting her to stop the drugs and she knew it would turn out this way. Sometimes you just can't change people who don't want to change. Maybe this will be the reality check. Ashton and (@Mariam) have been dating for a while too, but that seems to be on the rocks. (I'm going to try to interact with a few more people to start more relationships and drama and such :) )

Okay, this all works out! Yay! I just need to think of how to start the continuation and then I'll make a new thread and tag everyone. <3

Btw, everyone I'm going to be making the first post now. We're continuing at lunch! It'll be nice outside so you can either hang out at the courtyard or in the cafeteria. <3 But don't post until I do.

@Boe and I finished Raven and Kylers part

Raven and Kyller go to Biology and they get paired together as lab/project partners. They have to work together outside of school too so they exchange numbers.

The get to know each other better while they work on the project, and when the project is over they just hang out in school like friends. So later on Raven or Kyller get invited on a double date, and they ask the other to go with them.

Kyller begins to crush on Raven and wants to spend more time with her but she starts to get a bit more distant because her past starts to catch up with her and Kyller notices. He then confronts her, that's when he tells/hints at Raven how he feels and they start going out.

Raven and Kyller are having the time of their lives but then while they're on a at home date at Ravens house, Andrew shows up and causes a scene. Raven gets rid of him and they continue their night, with tension. Kyller notices something is wrong and Raven then uncovers everything about her background and why you never see her parents around.

So yea, they live happily ever after like a Disney movie lol. For a double date I was thinking Sebastian and Destiny or Sebastian and whoever the hell this man is hoeing around this time XDD

TheRebelAngel said:
@Boe and I finished Raven and Kylers part
Raven and Kyller go to Biology and they get paired together as lab/project partners. They have to work together outside of school too so they exchange numbers.

The get to know each other better while they work on the project, and when the project is over they just hang out in school like friends. So later on Raven or Kyller get invited on a double date, and they ask the other to go with them.

Kyller begins to crush on Raven and wants to spend more time with her but she starts to get a bit more distant because her past starts to catch up with her and Kyller notices. He then confronts her, that's when he tells/hints at Raven how he feels and they start going out.

Raven and Kyller are having the time of their lives but then while they're on a at home date at Ravens house, Andrew shows up and causes a scene. Raven gets rid of him and they continue their night, with tension. Kyller notices something is wrong and Raven then uncovers everything about her background and why you never see her parents around.

So yea, they live happily ever after like a Disney movie lol. For a double date I was thinking Sebastian and Destiny or Sebastian and whoever the hell this man is hoeing around this time XDD
Okay, great! We're all good now! Yay! Can't wait to see all of your posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back