• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

Well, I'm going to create a new in character rping and that'll be the new one. I was thinking when we got everyone set for their plots then we would start. So, I'm not exactly sure where I want to begin...

TheRebelAngel said:
I think @Boe ;) ))))))) lmao
I don't know if that's supposed to be sarcastic, or why it would be, but yeah, Raven and Ky seem like they would go well. I happen to know that two depressed people go well together, from personal experience :3

Boe said:
I don't know if that's supposed to be sarcastic, or why it would be, but yeah, Raven and Ky seem like they would go well. I happen to know that two depressed people go well together, from personal experience :3
Same here, people who understand on a first person level what you are experiencing usually are a lot healthier for you as a person, also from personal experience. Anyway, I think they would be a great couple. Raven is hell bent on not showing weakness to anyone (except Sebastian) and I think Ky will help her with that.

-Nods- Makes sense. Someone just tag me when we start ^-^

TheRebelAngel said:
Same here, people who understand on a first person level what you are experiencing usually are a lot healthier for you as a person, also from personal experience. Anyway, I think they would be a great couple. Raven is hell bent on not showing weakness to anyone (except Sebastian) and I think Ky will help her with that.

QueenOfDisaster said:
Well, I'm going to create a new in character rping and that'll be the new one. I was thinking when we got everyone set for their plots then we would start. So, I'm not exactly sure where I want to begin...
You want to just start on where we left off? Or just power wash the whole RP and start from the first day?

Hmm... Maybe where we left off... Not definitely sure. I just feel like it would be a bit annoying if we started from the beginning then all our progress would be lost.

QueenOfDisaster said:
Hmm... Maybe where we left off... Not definitely sure. I just feel like it would be a bit annoying if we started from the beginning then all our progress would be lost.
It would. I was just thinking about the new guys. I think its better if we just continue.

@TheRebelAngel - a closet rainbow i love that hahahaa

but yeah Carter and sebastian totally made out and now its being denied by both, although carter is hurt about it for some reason (hes actually into sebastian)

and thats where my second character Jessica was going to come in, as Carters sister she would be the only confidant over this just like raven is for Sebastian

@QueenOfDisaster

tumblr_lsfvy7Ge2R1qc504so1_500.gif

Name: Ashton Luke Archer

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Grade: Senior

Stereotype: The King

Appearance:

-6'4-

-148 pounds-

-Blue eyes-

-Blondish/Brunette hair-

-Bio-

Ashton was the first born child in the Archer family. His little sister, Cassie was born a year after Ashton. People use to always mistaken them as twins when they were young, but as they both started to grow older their looks started to change.

Ashton was the always more outgoing sibling. He would do almost anything to get attention. Ashton always loved the attention, it was his thing. Always got good grades and was the perfect child.

At the age of 12 his parents both passed away in a major car crash that left the two siblings to their rich stuck up aunt and uncle living up in the hills where all the mansions are.

It took a while for Cassie to get use to the whole rich life. But for Ashton it was easy. To him, using his aunt and uncles money it helped Ashton forget out his parents passing and live life with riches.

His parents always strike a memory in his mind now and then though which throws him over the edge.

Ashton will tend to get easily angry during those times and take it out on almost anyone.

In school everyone see's him as the king. No one thinks theres any issues in his mind and life... But if someone actually decided to look deep enough it would be different.

-Working Out-

-Girls-

-Alcohol-

-Parties-

-Short girls-

-Pizza-

Dislikes:

-Girls who act slutty-

-Clingy people-

-Being left out of a group/social event-

-Carrots-

-String cheese-

-Strong perfume-

Personality:

-Fun loving-

-Loving-

-Athletic-

-Distant-

-Hot headed-

-Funny-

-Strong willed-

Theme song:

tumblr_mof95vLMwM1rdij0po1_500.gif

Name: Cassie Alicia Archer

Grade: 11th

Stereotype: The Hippy

Appearance:

-5'1-

-104 pounds-

-Hazel eyes-

-Blonde hair-

Bio:

Cassie was the second child, never really paid attention too and was always the "fuck up". She was so different than her other sibling. She was strange and was into very interesting stuff at a young age, nothing dirty, just dark and vivid. Always into the darker things in life. Her parents tested her to see if she had any disorders, which Cassie didn't. It was just Cassie.

When her parents died things took turns for the worst. Everything changed quickly. Cassie moved to the suburbs living in a mansion, new schools. Cassie felt as if she couldn't control anything and fell into a deep depression. No one ever noticed her depression and she kept it hidden.

During her high school years Cassie found a new things to take her mind off of everything... Sex and drugs, especially drugs. Couldn't get enough. Drugs tended to make Cassie more joyful and loopy instead of her bla self.

In high school Cassie is known as the "hippy" no one really makes fun of her because she tends to get along with everyone. No ones really a close friend of hers, but she likes it that way, she'll get more emotionally attached and she's scared of loosing people.

tumblr_nktuxhYfj21rvr5i9o1_500.gif

-Smoking-

-Drinking-

-Music-

-Boys-

-People with the same music taste-

-Tall guys-

-Rainbows-

-Animals-

-Charm bracelets-

Dislikes:

-Parties-

-Big crowds-

-Fake people-

-Loud noises-

-Bad smells-

Personality:

-Caring-

-Quirky-

-Clumsy-

-Fun loving-

-"Weird"-

-Outgoing-

-Impulsive-

-Easily depressed-

Theme song:

raven-morningstar-jpg.250996

Raven Cortana Barnes

"Im too young to have all these goddamn issues."

"I like to change it up once in a while though."

Grade: Junior

Personality: Dark, Dangerous, Reckless, Rebellious, Sarcastic, Loyal, Trustworthy but has trust issues.

"Im not suicidal, I just think life takes too long, so why not spend it doing kick flips off of cliffs into an ocean...Wait...Actually...That's not a bad idea."

Likes: Guitars, she loves her guitar way too much. Cats, she is a cat person for life. Food, food is her one true love. The Avengers. Videogames. Skateboarding. Metal, Rock, Punk,Emo. Fandoms. Writing songs

"Heaven is chilling with the Avengers, while playing CS:GO, eating pizza, covered in cats."

"I want to be buried with my guitar, and my picks if you can find them."

Dislikes: Most social interactions, losing her guitar picks, Dark Souls, shrinks, snitches, Cat Mario.

"I actually cried while playing that game."

Sexuality: Heterosexual, but would still date a trans guy so...Pansexual??? Lets just say she loves guys.

"Guys guys and their jawlines am I right?"

Boyfriends: To Be Determined

"And this is where we throw our heads back in laughter, ready? AHAHAHA!"

Backstory: Slowly being revealed. Who's Andrew and what did he do to Raven that was so terrible?

"Im sorry you have to be level 10 in friendship to unlock tragic backstory."

Theme song(s): Black Damask-Motionless in White

Basket Case-Green Day

Hurt-Nine Inch Nails

Snuff-Slipknot

The Light Behind Your Eyes- My Chemical Romance

Dark Enough-Amanda

Lopiccolo

"If that doesn't say lengths about my mental stability I dont know what does."

Stereotype: Can fit in many. Goth,Punk rock,Fangirl,Gamer,Nerd,Geek, Freak, Rebel.

"No I will not be your healer and NO I WILL NOT TRADE MY JOLTEON FOR YOUR PIKACHU THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!"

Extra: Has a problem with making dirty jokes out of almost anything. Also, has full out conversations with herself.

"What can I say, cartridges aren't the only things I blow."

I would add @Julie but apparently it seems as if she's gone... So we could possibly ask someone else to take over her characters?

We could also ask someone to take over or make a new version of @Mariam because she hasn't responded yet...

rpRTyx0.png

Name: Scarlett Victoria Rose

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Grade:
Senior

Stereotype:
More of a hipster than not, but prefers not to consider herself one (Even though she is).

Appearance:
Light brown hair, hazel/emerald eyes, 5'5, 115 pounds.

Bio:
Scarlett has a family with not too much money. Her mother died young and she took the responsibility of her three little brothers. She took the role of being "Mom" and doesn't usually go to the parties, although she always wanted to know what it would be like.

• Boys
  • Laughing
  • Taking care of others
  • People with a good sense of humor
  • Sarcasm
  • Her camera
  • Having fun
  • Having deep conversations about random things
  • Scary movies
  • Cats
  • Sweatshirts

Dislikes:

• People who crave attention
  • Cocky people
  • Attitudes
  • Stereotypical people
  • Homophobes, sexists, etc.
  • Rude people
  • Mangos
  • Cheese
  • Cheesy movies
  • Ignorance

Personality: Scarlett is very loyal. She is also very protective over her family and isn't afraid to raise her voice. She's passionate, flirty, sarcastic, smart, and loves to take pictures of almost everything, yes, everything. She doesn't have too many friends, but she's looking to change that. She wants to open up to more people and let them in. One problem Scarlett has is that she overthinks everything. This leads to anxiety that she often is able to hide. She always wanted a boyfriend, although her only boyfriend she ever had was in second grade, because a boy gave her his french fry at lunch. Nothing wins Scarlett's heart more than food. She tends to worry about others and their problems way more than her own. Some may consider her a bit nosy.

Theme Song:

Extra: Don't make her angry, she holds grudges forever unless you make it up to her. Big time.

tumblr_m63cn1jKE61qezvoz.gif

yiuDSqD.jpg

Name: Jason Charles McCaffrey

Stereotype: Band Geek

Miles+Teller+Grey+Goose+Blue+Door+Spectacular+j4_q1LWgoY1l.jpg

Appearance: 6'1", 176lbs, dark brown hair, brown eyes, athletic build

Bio: Jason is the only child of Steven and Melinda McCaffrey, a pair of teachers at the local middle school. During his childhood his parents always did what they could to foster Jason's musical talents, though they never pushed him to do anything he didn't want to do. He started playing the drums in 6th grade and has been a part of the school band since then. His love of the band and music hasn't kept Jason from being his usual social self, and he feel comfortable in just about any social group. Typically, if there's a big party going on, Jason can be found there having a good time.

• Drumming
  • Parties
  • Jazz/Rock/Indie
  • Drinking
  • Goofing Off
  • Pickup Sports

Dislikes:

• Serious People
  • Pop
  • School
  • Cats

541b456be7649cfd845848de97ebc3ec.jpg

Personality:

Jason is usually very kind, rational, soft-spoken, laid back, level headed, and seems to get along with everyone, even people who are considered quite weird. That said, when it comes to music he can be really intense, and his usual laid back attitude disappears when he's playing. Although he doesn't like to get involved in drama, he's quick to help someone out if they need it. He has a high opinion of his musical abilities. He has a goofy, sometimes dry and sarcastic, sense of humor.

Theme song:

b3fbcb92497eaf7ad756d9ce0c05012e.jpg

-Name-

Carter Brooke

-Age-

-Gender-

Male

-Sexuality-

Homosexual

-Grade-

Senior

-Stereotype-

Rich Kid

-Appearance(No anime)-

403GLE_403-sc39_0030.jpg

9091366a8d6dfe1a5ca4ead9f4600930.jpg

-Bio-

tumblr_n2qs73r5a61rcm64lo2_500.jpg

Carter was born into a wealthy family, and because of this he was always considered 'Popular'. This coupled with an outgoing and happy personality meant Carter grew up a happy child.

Unfortunately as Carter reached his teen years he began to see just how much people used him because of the wealth of his family. This began to make Carter quieter, more withdrawn. He began to shut off who he really was and show a persona that many would expect from a wealthy kid. He began to become Haughty and full of his own self importance.

He became friends with the popular crowd but they never got to see who he really was inside, showing his persona which kept him squarely in the popular crowd. He always made sure to have the latest gadgets and tech that money could buy. Of course this was all a glass empire he built for himself. One that could all fall down if his mask slipped.

-Likes-

Despite the changes in his life Carter's love for photography never left. It had all started with an amateur photography competition that he had won. His victory encouraged him to carry on with photography. Once a month he heads out for a weekend and uses it camera to develop a portfolio of pictures he takes. This is what has several colleges interested in him, as a major requirement for any top college is a hobby that you win awards for.

Carter has also been known to swim, while he may not be on the swim team he is a strong swimmer since he was a child since he lives so close to the beach. He was taught to swim in the ocean instead of a swimming pool which is why he is more adapted to the tides and strength of the currents when he does swim out in the ocean.

-Dislikes-

Since he became old enough to be aware of it, Carter has hated people who only try and use him for his families money. At first it was controllable, however as it went on and he could see more and more people were revealed to have been his friend simply because they thought he would start throwing around cash.

This made him fall in with the popular crowd as he was not friendly enough to be used for his money, instead the popularity they all had made them naturally come together as a clique.

-Personality-

At first Carter was a happy outgoing child, helpful to a fault and always willing to step in and help out if he could.

However over time he began to see that more often than not he was being taken advantage of.

This made him begin to act like a typical rich kid, spoilt and haughty. He began to stick with the popular kids.

His powerful status in school protecting himself from being used and from his sexuality from being wielded as a

weapon against him.

-Theme song-

Name: Duncan Cooper

Stereotype: Jock/Athlete

Appearance:
2d606859e97e34dc1b81ffea2f4af24a-jpg.254101

Height: 6'4

Bio: Duncan was born into a rich family but he doesn't really considers himself rich. He has one younger brother named who is 16 years old and attend the same school as him and a younger sister who is 10 years old. He has always been good at playing any sports he liked, but he was always the best at Track&Field. While Duncan and his brother Dylan don't byget along and are always clashing against each other because of their different but similar personality.

*Parties

*Movies

*Running

*Swimming

*French food

Dislikes:

-Annoying people

-Drugs

-School

-Teachers

Personality:

*Hardworking

*Focused

-Impatient

-Short tempered

-Offended easily

-Blunt

-Rude

-Impulsive

Theme song:

Name: Dylan Cooper

Grade: 10

Stereotype: Skater/Misfit

Appearance:
a134c34dde45981513edc85f23630f70-jpg.254102

Height: 6'1

Bio: Dylan has an older brother named Duncan whom he either likes or Dislikes at times. Even though he is a prodigy who always passes his classes, he doesn't really care about school. He Dislikes his brother because he is ignores him at school.

*Skating

*Having Fun

*Italian food

*Movies (Horror/Mystery/Thriller)

*Horror books

Dislikes:

-School

-Teachers

-Jocks

-Rude people

Personality:

*Hardworking

*Focused

*Carefree

*Relaxed

-Blunt

-Impatient

-Impulsive

-Easily distracted

-Aloof

Theme song:

purple.jpg

-Name- Kym Brookes

-Age- 18

-Gender- Female

-Sexuality- Heterosexual

-Grade- Senior

-Stereotype- Rich Girl

-Appearance(No anime)-

mollysandenexpressen-e1330352482693.jpg

-Bio-

Kym is Carters sister. Born a fraternal twin, Kym and Carter were raised without need for anything. Everything was always given to them

Usually without question. Despite the environment they were raised in, Kym like her brother was not spoilt. She is warm hearted and welcoming.

However she can flip like a switch when it comes to her brother. She knows his sexuality and her reaction of not caring about it made the twins even closer than ever.

Kym has a vicious bitchy streak when provoked. She is steadfast loyal to her brother and friends and will not hesitate to get into it when it comes to defending them.

-Likes-

Singing

hanging out with her friends

sketching

-Dislikes-

Liars

People who cause trouble

anyone who hurts her brother/friends

-Personality-

Kym is loyal to a fault, generally a happy person but is quick to anger when someone she cares about is hurt/upset.

Small bit ditzy but warm hearted.

-Theme song-

Name: Kyller 'Ky' Kouker

-Age-

-Gender-

Male

-Sexuality-

Bisexual

-Grade-

Junior (11th)

-Stereotype-

The Shy Kid

-Appearance-

Shag-Hairstyles-252x336.jpg

-Bio-

Ky isn't depressed, or anything like that... He's just a loner. He likes being alone. Or he doesn't... He's always been confused about what he feels more than half of the time. Rather than dealing with his social troubles, Kyller simply throws his hood over his head, and doesn't get under anyone's skin. It always works, Or so he says...

-Likes-

Outgoing girls

People who leave him alone

Anyone who notices him

Romantic relationships

Being called 'Cute', or 'Adorable' (Although he'll tell you he hates it)

-Dislikes-

People who force him to talk about his feelings

Feelings

-Personality-

Extremely shy. Ky will not talk to you, unless you to talk to him first. He has virtually no friends, so he doesn't have to interact with anyone. He's horribly introverted, especially when it comes to romantic relationships

-Theme song-

-Extra-

His hair is black, not brown

Okay, so these are all the characters, if anyone comes up with a magical idea for all these people to connect tell me asap please.

P.S mainly just did this for my mind to figure stuff out, but please, any ideas, I'd love to know.

TheRebelAngel said:
It involved @Julie and Sebastian (my character). It also involved Cassie but I cannot for the life of me remember who it was who played her. Anyway, Sebastian and Julie start dating, he and Cassie are friends and its going smoothly. A few hiccups because he made out with the most popular guy in school who is a closet rainbow but other than that its been going fine. Things start falling apart at the seams when he and Destiny get in a fight and he storms off. Cassie being a good friend (Raven is dealing with her own crap rn and Sebastian doesn't want to bother her) comforts him. All of a sudden he kisses her and then Destiny sees and then shit goes down.
So, as that is going on ^^. I think Cassie and @Boe , I'll let you guys figure that out, but maybe it can involve other people from this rp as well, you know, to give it more drama. Because as I keep saying... WE NEED EVERYONE TO INTERACT. I'm just trying to work out the basics here. When it comes to the romance between two characters, I'm letting them work it out.

I just wanted to make a big scene where it doesn't really involve school so... Yeah. Tell me all your comments! And sorry if there is any mistakes in my writing. Sort of typed this quickly because I didn't want to get the idea out of my mind... :) ))

So... Thats all I thought of so far... What does everyone think? Oh, and whoever watches Skins, I sort of want everyone to already know each other like that show in a way.

@Julie character? Since she left, sadly. .-. ...

@BrooklynBaby @Boe @Phobos @Haus Of Alaska (Sorry if I left anyone else out)

QueenOfDisaster said:
So, as that is going on ^^. I think Cassie and @Boe , I'll let you guys figure that out, but maybe it can involve other people from this rp as well, you know, to give it more drama. Because as I keep saying... WE NEED EVERYONE TO INTERACT. I'm just trying to work out the basics here. When it comes to the romance between two characters, I'm letting them work it out.
I just wanted to make a big scene where it doesn't really involve school so... Yeah. Tell me all your comments! And sorry if there is any mistakes in my writing. Sort of typed this quickly because I didn't want to get the idea out of my mind... :) ))

So... Thats all I thought of so far... What does everyone think? Oh, and whoever watches Skins, I sort of want everyone to already know each other like that show in a way.

@Julie character? Since she left, sadly. .-. ...

@BrooklynBaby @Boe @Boe and we can talk about whats gonna happen with Raven and Kyller, as for Sebastian I like the plot idea, but since @Julie is gone who can replace her?

Well, if you know anyone you could ask around? I know some people too... So I can always ask around as well. Let me ask a few people right now actually... But, is the person just going to play Destiny or the other two siblings?

QueenOfDisaster said:
Well, if you know anyone you could ask around? I know some people too... So I can always ask around as well. Let me ask a few people right now actually... But, is the person just going to play Destiny or the other two siblings?
Thats up to them I think. Probably just Destiny because I don't think any of the others were involved with anyone else.

TheRebelAngel said:
Thats up to them I think. Probably just Destiny because I don't think any of the others were involved with anyone else.
True, true. Yeah, I suppose just Destiny would make more sense.

TheRebelAngel said:
I can PM @Boe and we can talk about whats gonna happen with Raven and Kyller, as for Sebastian I like the plot idea, but since @Julie is gone who can replace her?
MmKay. Just send a PM my way sometime :3

@Vampiress Here is the character I'm interested in you being. :)

images

Name: Destiny Taylor

Sexuality: Straight

Stereotype: Goth

Siblings: Clarity Taylor, Daniel Taylor

Personality: Mean, Rebellious, Badass, Cruel, Sometimes Nice

Bio:

WIP

Metal and Rock Music

Her sister

her brother

Alcohol

Smoking

Dancing

Guitar

Boys

Dislikes:

Preps

"Rulers" of the school

School

Teachers

Sluts and geeks

Anything thats not rock or metal

You don't have to make her bio if you don't want, thats not really a need at this point. I'm just really excited in this rp to start. ^^ But if you do make short posts I'll give you a few warnings... But then if you continue to do it you'd have to leave. But, besides that! I hope you agree to the character and my terms! :)

QueenOfDisaster said:
@Vampiress Here is the character I'm interested in you being. :)
images

Name: Destiny Taylor

Sexuality: Straight

Stereotype: Goth

Siblings: Clarity Taylor, Daniel Taylor

Personality: Mean, Rebellious, Badass, Cruel, Sometimes Nice

Bio:

WIP

Metal and Rock Music

Her sister

her brother

Alcohol

Smoking

Dancing

Guitar

Boys

Dislikes:

Preps

"Rulers" of the school

School

Teachers

Sluts and geeks

Anything thats not rock or metal

You don't have to make her bio if you don't want, thats not really a need at this point. I'm just really excited in this rp to start. ^^ But if you do make short posts I'll give you a few warnings... But then if you continue to do it you'd have to leave. But, besides that! I hope you agree to the character and my terms! :)
I agree can I add a theme song? I have a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back