• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

katiebaby420 said:
Im gonna leave so no big. If anyone is up for 1x1 rp ill go for that. =] peace out
You don't have to leave. ._. I just didn't want you to do the party... Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough...

Tiny Turtle] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28840-queenofdisaster/ said:
@QueenOfDisaster[/URL]
How should my characters jump in?
Well, its last period right now... So you can make your character go to last period :)

katiebaby420 said:
Ok if you don't mind me here ill continue, when is this party ill gonna pop in soon.
Its at Ashton and Cassie's house. Ashton is hosting it... If you don't remember who he is you can always check back in the character sign up. :) We're all continuing to go to the last period of the day right now. We're going to make the last period a bit of a quickie... Then I was planning on it to be night and everyone is heading to the party. But yeah, currently its the last period of the day. ^-^ Sorry for the little issue before btw... Didn't mean to sound rude or anything. :)

QueenOfDisaster said:
Its at Ashton and Cassie's house. Ashton is hosting it... If you don't remember who he is you can always check back in the character sign up. :) We're all continuing to go to the last period of the day right now. We're going to make the last period a bit of a quickie... Then I was planning on it to be night and everyone is heading to the party. But yeah, currently its the last period of the day. ^-^ Sorry for the little issue before btw... Didn't mean to sound rude or anything. :)
all good =] I'm back

Hiya! This looked interesting, so I thought I'd join. May I, if no one minds?

@KawaiiDemonQueen13

I just made a pink haired character named Lilith xD and I was considering naming her Ophelia!

@Rui What a coincidence! xD

I love the name Lilith ♡

I haven't quit the Roleplay, just waiting for the party to make a second post.

[QUOTE="Tiny Turtle]I haven't quit the Roleplay, just waiting for the party to make a second post.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine. :) The party should be soon.

QueenOfDisaster said:
That's fine. :) The party should be soon.
Alright, awesome. Don't feel any pressure though! I just wanted to give you a heads up so you know I didn't abandon ship!

@Rui Yeeesss! I've always wanted to name my future daughter Lilith ;u;

@Rui That is sooo gorgeous! Mine would be Lilith Rose ♡ And my son would be Leviathan Orion c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back