• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Anyone want to talk to my character?
Lol idk why I'm sharing this.

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Just make your post and whatever happens happens. Maybe you'll interact without anyones approval, who knows. ^-^

OMG im sooo late. I never recieved a notification for it :'(.....Can someone please fill me in?

Julie said:
OMG im sooo late. I never recieved a notification for it :'(.....Can someone please fill me in?
Basically everyone is starting to come into school or head into classes! ^-^ You can basically jump in whenever. :)

QueenOfDisaster said:
Basically everyone is starting to come into school or head into classes! ^-^ You can basically jump in whenever. :)
Thank you sooo much..

Oh um okay...Isn't this the high school rp though?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my blondes are in the cafeteria right now and one I haven't made a post for yet... Is it the one thats sitting on the table, because thats Cassie, or is it the one thats more goth and grunge... Which is Coraline. @Julie

Wow, i didn't even realize that there were two characters that were blonde. Sorry, i seriously need some sleep after this. And sorry for how short my post was.. I thought Cassie was Coraline. 0.0

Julie said:
Wow, i didn't even realize that there were two characters that were blonde. Sorry, i seriously need some sleep after this. And sorry for how short my post was.. I thought Cassie was Coraline. 0.0
Its okay cx. So, you were talking about Coraline or Cassie?

Brb! *goes to attack fridge*

~

tumblr_n6nm1pHDjn1rtmwk6o1_500.gif

lol and if you need someone to interact with, you can with my characters

My mood:

3675_animaniacs-hungry-eat.gif

@J I N X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back