• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"He's a telepath? Great..." Carol complained "So how can we find him without him already knowing that we're there?"

"I'm a Dragon, remember Carol? If he runs, there's no way he's going to beat me." Lilac assured her.

full

Mood: Keeping confidence

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Frisk!" Amber called, running over to him "Who is that?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)
[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"He's a telepath? Great..." Carol complained "So how can we find him without him already knowing that we're there?"

"I'm a Dragon, remember Carol? If he runs, there's no way he's going to beat me." Lilac assured her.

full

Mood: Keeping confidence

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Frisk!" Amber called, running over to him "Who is that?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk smiled and sniffed, tears still at their eyes. "It's him, Amber," they said happily. "The one I'd been trying to save for so many countless loops." They looked down at him. "Asriel Dreemurr." Asriel stirred a bit at his name, but remained asleep. Frisk continued walking to the house. "I think he deserves some rest, but I doubt he'll be getting much. Toriel's gonna go crazy..." Frisk sniffed again and chuckled. "She'll be seeing her son again..."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Asriel..." Amber said, recalling earlier when Frisk had called Flowey Asriel. Or was it Chara? She couldn't tell which, at the time "You mean, that's Flowey's original form?! How did...?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Asriel..." Amber said, recalling earlier when Frisk had called Flowey Asriel. Or was it Chara? She couldn't tell which, at the time "You mean, that's Flowey's original form?! How did...?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

Frisk was so happy, they didn't even think about it. They probably should have tried to censor themself, but they didn't even consider it. "Chara became a magical girl, and their wish was to save him!" They said happily. If Chara had a physical form, they would have facepalmed.

Brilliant job. Now what?

Okabe, who had made his way over, stumbled at the news. "So, now Chara has magic powers?" They said, trying to hide their fear. Frisk nodded, still not picking up on the problem in their exuberance. Kurisu and Okabe looked at each other in terror.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber, on the other hand, made no effort to hide her shock at this revelation "Wha-... You did what...?" She asked "Do you... Have any idea what you've done, Frisk...?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

Frisk began to grow angry at Amber's horror. They were just trying to save a friend! But before they could make an outburst, they slowed down and considered what they'd done. They HAD just given the most psychopathic person they know magical powers. "I- it's okay," they tried to reason. "I still have control, after all." They felt confused. They no longer knew exactly what to feel. They were still so happy, but now they were part angry, sad, scared... they didn't really know. They had made an agreement with Chara, but they'd only really thought about the wish part. They had seen an opportunity to save their friend, but they had perhaps acted rashly. They hadn't considered that now Chara had magic powers. They had been able to control her very well, but recently that's become a problem.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"What I'm worried about is that you may not anymore, with Chara's newfound power..." Amber replied "Though luckily that doesn't seem to be the case... For now, anyway." She said, sighing "Well... I suppose there's nothing to be done about it now... Unless you believe using your DETERMINATION to undo it is a good idea. Though, as I do not know the nature of this transformation, nor do I know fully the nature of your resets, I'm not entirely convinced it would work..."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk shook their head. "I don't know if that would work." Frisk made it to the doorstep. Not ready to go inside yet, he sat Asriel down by the door. The heat from the house proved enough to quell their shivering, at least a bit. Sorry Asriel, but right now they needed to take care of a thing or two.

"You have to try, don't you?" Kurisu said. "We can't risk it." Frisk shook their head and pulled out Chara's soul gem and showed it to them.

"This is Chara. As part of the deal, her soul was placed into a gem."

"Howdy," the gem piped up. She then paused. "Wait, I can talk freely now? Oh, and look freely? That's nice." Frisk sighed.

"Even if I reset, I don't know if that would be reversed. I don't know that creature's powers, it very well might stay. If that was the case, then all that would happen is Asriel would disappear again." Frisk rubbed their head. "Also, we might have accidentally SAVEd after the contract was made. Doing a full reset is out of the question for multiple reasons, so I think we're stuck with this choice, like it or not."

"I like it. Though I must say, it is a tad cramped in here."

Ah, less cramped.

You can switch between me and the gem?

I think? It's more like I can choose to control the gem, or control you. Failing though I may be.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded "Like I said, nothing to be done about it now... I suppose we'll just live with it and hope that you haven't made as terrible a mistake as I think you have..." She said, looking over at Asriel "...I have to say, though... To do something like that for the sake of another, especially one in Asriel's situation... It is commendable, to say the least."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk nodded. "I almost wonder why Chara agreed to it when there was so much else she could have wished for..."

The mystery deepens, doesn't it? Frisk looked over at Asriel and smiled. "For right now though, let's get him inside. He seems cold." Frisk lifted Asriel and brought him inside, laying him down on the couch. One of the lights flipped on as Toriel walked into the room.

"What is happening here? I have been hearing an awful lot of commotion and I don't know wha-" She immediately tensed up as she saw Asriel laying on the couch. "W-wh...-ho...- wha...-" She looked around at them and angrily glared at Frisk. "My child, I do not know how you know about him, but a prank like this isn't acceptable." Tears began to form at her eyes and Frisk rapidly shook their head.

"N-no, mom, you don't understand. That's really him!" She shook her head, tears beginning to drop from her face.

"N-no! It can't be, my son is dead." Tears continued to fall from her face as her crying became more intense.

"I promise mom, it's really him! Just look!" Frisk pointed at Asriel. Toriel slowly approached him, taking tentative but desperate steps forward. Asriel groaned as he began to stir and Toriel paused where she stood. Slowly, Asriel's two eyes opened as he looked up at the roof of the house. He blinked a few times.

"Wait," he said. He shuffled his body. "Is this... do I have a body again?" Asriel lifted his hands and observed them, his eyes growing wide as he did. He turned to Toriel who stood, one hand over her mouth, tears still coming but slower. "M-mom?" Toriel immeditaly rushed over to his side and kneeled by him, observing him.

"Asriel, my darling child! It it truly you?!" Asriel looked over himself and nodded vehemently.

"It is! It really is!" Toriel began crying once more and laughing at the same time as she grabbed Asriel and pulled him in close. He laughed and cried along as they held each other tightly. After a few moments, Asriel looked up at Frisk and sniffed, tears still coming. "F-Frisk! I can feel it again! I can feel happiness again, and love! I can feel it Frisk, I CAN FEEL IT!" He smiled wider than Frisk had ever seen anyone smile. Frisk smiled and began to leave to give them their alone time before Asriel grabbed them from behind. "Oh no you don't, get in here!" Asriel pulled Frisk into the hug, where they were accepted with open arms by Toriel. Frisk laughed and cried along, and they cried together as they hugged one another.

"Perhaps we should... give them their alone time?" Kurisu said to Okabe and Amber, but neither she nor Okabe could keep a smile off their own faces. The warmth and pure joy filled the room and spread to all.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"And miss a moment like this? I wouldn't miss a family being this happy for the world." Amber told the others, looking at the family in their group hug "A commendable accomplishment, indeed..." She said quietly, smiling at them.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

The family continued for another minute or so before they calmed down. Toriel kissed Frisk and Asriel on the forehead and stood up as they all sniffed and wiped away their tears. Some were still coming, but at a very managable rate. She started a bit when she saw Okabe, Kurisu, and Amber. "O-oh dear," she said with a chuckle, smile never leaving her face despite how flustered she was. "That must have been rather awkward for you three." She looked at everyone and laughed. "Oh, how could we not celebrate?!" She looked back at the three non-Dreemurrs. "I promise you shall all have your sleep, but please indulge an old lady in her festivities."

"You're not old mom!" Asriel said happily.

"Oh, you have no idea my child," She said, kissing him once more. "Now, I have just the thing. I shall bake my famous Butterscotch Pie for everyone!" Frisk's and Asriel's eyes lit up. Asriel ran after Toriel in excitement while Frisk ran over to the other three.

"Mom's B-scotch pies are the best, you guys are going to love them!" They said excitedly as they ran off to rejoin Asriel and Toriel in the basement.

"Wow," Kurisu said. "It is so refreshing to see people so genuinely happy. I can't say I've seen that in a long time." Okabe shrugged.

"Eh, it's okay I guess." Kurisu punched him revealing a coy smile of his own. "So, what do you say we go join them?" Kurisu nodded as they walked to the kitchen. They could already hear Frisk and Asriel chatting loudly and excitedly with Toriel laughing along or interjecting herself.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber shook her head in response to Toriel "Oh, it's no bother at all, don't worry. It's always nice to see a family brought back together like this." She said, following behind the family to the kitchen.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Toriel laughed. "It feels even better than it looks I imagine. Oh, if only Chara were here." Asriel and Frisk went silent and looked knowingly at each other. The room was silent for a moment before Toriel chuckled once more. "Oh no, I have ruined the mood. Well, I should not complain. I have one of my beautiful children miraculously returned to me, and that was more than I could have ever hoped for." Toriel nuzzled Asriel.

I should say something.

Don't you dare!

Why not?! I can speak through my soul gem now, I don't even need to take control.

You really think mom wants to see one of her beloved children trapped inside a gemstone? Do you really think that would make her happy? It's the same reason we never told her that Flowey was Asriel.

Speaking of him, she's going to notice he's missing.

"Who knows? If Asriel can return to me, than perhaps Sans can return to Papyrus. That would just about solve every problem.

And a reminder of our mission for the road. Remember, tonight we can celebrate, but we hit the road tomorrow to find that dumb skeleton and fix Okabe's world or whatever.

Wait! Didn't that creature say that he makes contracts with teenage girls?

Um... yes?

Isn't Kurisu a teenager? She could sign up and wish for her universe to be restored! With renewed hope once more Frisk began to talk in an attempt to liven the mood back up again. Soon, Asriel and Toriel were talking along as if Chara's name had never been mentioned, and Toriel sat at the table, now waiting for the pie to be done baking.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber sat at the table with them and let them chat amongst themselves for a while. When there was a pause in the conversation, Amber looked at Asriel "So, Asriel... I don't believe we've ever actually been introduced, have we?" She asked, judging based on Toriel's reaction and the general conversation itself that she didn't know that he was Flowey.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Asriel frowned, confused for a moment, before he understood. Mom had never been told about him being Flowey, so Amber was pretending she didn't know who he was. Or... maybe she genuinely forgot? Either way, he decided to pretend he didn't know any of them either.

"Right, well... I'm Asriel Dreemurr, as you know." He reached his hand out, "a-and you are?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber smiled and nodded to Asriel once she saw that look of understanding on his face, before reaching out to take his hand "My name is Amber. It's very nice to meet you."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Asriel nodded and smiled to her, glad that she recognized he understood. He performed a similar greeting with Okabe and Kurisu, both short and curt due to actually knowing each other.

"My child," Toriel said after the introductions were through. "I must ask, how are you back? I saw you... pass before my own eyes." Asriel shook his head and shrugged.

"No, I don't. One minute I was sitting on the wi...- wilted flower I had brought back from the village, dying, and the next I was waking up on the couch."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber stayed silent as she listened, letting Frisk decide whether or not to tell Toriel about Kyuubey, though she couldn't quite think of any other explanation they could give her, if any.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

What are you going to do now, partner? If you explain to mom about Kyubey, you'll also have to explain me to her. I'm not even gonna intervene on this one. I want to see how YOU handle it.

Toriel and Asriel turned to Frisk, wanting to see if they could explain it. Frisk thought for a bit, trying to come up with something. They had been anticipating this moment, but they still didn't think of a way to explain it. So, they decided, they'd tell a half-truth.

"Remember how I said Amber and Okabe and Kurisu are from different universes?" Toriel nodded. "Well, another person came from another universe and offered us one wish. So we decided to use it to wish Asriel back to life." Toriel smiled and turned to Okabe, Kurisu, and Amber with tears still left in her eyes.

"Thank you for spending that on my son. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. You all are too nice," she said, misinterpreting what "we" and "us" meant.

Consider me impressed, partner. As long as they play along, you may have actually succeeded.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber was impressed by Frisk as well. Disapproving of Frisk's obfuscation of the truth, but she knew it was probably for the best. So she played along "I have to admit, I've never seen a creature with such power before. To bring another person back to life... It must have had incredible magical power."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe and Kurisu decided to play along as well. No reason to start anything, after all.

"I am just glad you brought my son back," she said as she hugged Asriel once more. Asriel didn't seem convinced, but he was happy. The oven beeped as Toriel started and opened to door to pull out her pie. "It's not as good as when it's home cooked with fire magic, but I felt I had more important things to do then sit there and manually cook a pie." She dished it out to everyone, leaving some in the center of the table for anyone who wanted more.

Asriel and Frisk began immediately feasting down upon it before Asriel looked at Toriel. "Can I see dad?!" Toriel seemed a little annoyed by this, not because of Asriel wanting to see his father mind you, rather because of who his father was, but she smiled nonetheless.

"Of course my child. Let me call him." Toriel pulled out her cell phone and typed in a few numbers before putting it to her ear. "Yes... yes it is I, I told you to call me Toriel... good... yes, please come over... there is something important here." She hung up and smiled at Asriel. "He is on his way." Asriel fist pumped in excitement.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber thought Toriel's reaction to Asriel's question odd. Weren't Toriel and Asriel's father married? That was who Asriel was talking about, right? After all, Toriel had already said she was the queen, and she already knew that Asriel was the prince... And he was asking about his father, so...

Come to think of it, why wasn't he living here? Perhaps this was more complicated than she was making it out to be...[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Asriel was looking at Amber and thinking intently about something before smiling. "I've got it!" He said. "Your ears are just like mine, except not bent!" Asriel grabbed his floppy ears and lifted them straight up in the air and smiled. "See? They're like the same!" Toriel sighed.

"Asriel Dreemurr, do not make fun of her ears." Asriel pouted and lowered the ears.

"I wasn't making fun." Toriel ruffled his head which he seemed perturbed, but also made happy by.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber looked over at Asriel with a confused look for a few moments "Huh? What... Brought that up?" She asked, looking at Asriel's ears before looking up at her own. Well, she tried, anyway. Her eyes quickly grew tired, and she had to bring them back down to Asriel.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back