• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Kyubey

Universe: Undertale

Near: Klarion the witch boy

Feeling: curious

Kyubey went over near Klarion, seeing all the destruction that he was creating. "Hm. What's with all the destruction, Klarion?" It asked, its head tilted a bit.

@Barbas

Last edited by a moderator:
Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber thought for a moment "...You're right, she did... I was explaining to her why they believed she deserved their love... And she had her outburst when I told her my regrets about them being wrong..."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber thought for a moment "...You're right, she did... I was explaining to her why they believed she deserved their love... And she had her outburst when I told her my regrets about them being wrong..."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe frowned. "By the sounds of it, there must be some degree of care there."

"But, they hate them. I don't understand." Frisk frowned. Chara truly was an enigma.

@LegoLad659

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

Hearing someone saying his name, Klarion turns around to see some kind of floating creature that looks a lot like a stuffed animal. Confused as to how it knew his name, Klarion questions the creature." How do you know my name? I don't remember running into any flying, funny looking creatures. And I have a very good memory."

@Son of Crota

Kyubey

"You could sort of call it my job. I know the names of everyone. And no, you've never ran into me before. My name is Kyubey, and in here to recruit magical girls. Luckily, there's a potential candidate here in this universe." It said.

@Barbas

Kyubey

"Surprisingly, you're one of the only people to ask. The reason I need them is because the universe is rapidly dying. You know of thermodynamics, correct? I need entropy to collect and keep the universe going, and the greatest given entropy comes from magical girls. Specifically, when they fall into despair. Girls are shown to be more emotionally unstable than boys are, especially in their teenage years. When they fall into despair, that only further helps me reach my goal." It said. "Basically, in a universe where villains want to rule the worlds and Galaxy, and heroes want to keep it safe, I'm part of the race that keeps it going so people have something to actually conquer or save." It explained.

@Barbas

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

"That has too be the most single most ridiculous thing we have ever heard, isn't that right, Teekl? "Meow!" "Even Teekl agrees with me! Maybe it's something that happens in your universe, but where I'm from the universe isn't decaying for no reason."

@Son of Crota

Doctor Who Universe: London, 2020

"What are the red scarves?" The Priest asked

"No idea." The Doctor grinned "When did this sight first..."

"Eleven. I was eleven years old." The Priest replied

"It could have been triggered by puberty." Tesla suggested

"Do you think God choose me at that age, inventor?" The Priest asked

"Inventor?" Tesla asked suspiciously

"I thought you said you only knew that he was from another universe, not that he..." The Doctor spoke in a suspicious tone but was cut off

"The tired eyes, the gadgets, even that smell."

"What smell?" The Doctor asked "Oh...Now that you mention it..."

"What?" Tesla asked "I don't smell anything."

"Of course you don't." The Priest replied with a smile "You've been surrounded by your own inventions for that long you've grown accustomed to it."

Tesla shot the Priest a smile back "Well, you would be accurate on that point."

@LegoLad659

Error Sans suddenly remembered something. That human from earlier who was a complete bitch, and that Prinny that was with her. He opened up a window into the Anti-Void, opening up a window to Hero Prinny's current location, and sent his blue strings through, quickly entangling Hero Prinny and dragging him through to where Error Sans was. Error Sans shut the Anti-Void's two windows to avoid anyone trying to enter it as soon as Hero Prinny went through them. Hero Prinny started yelling insults and angry remarks at Error Sans, who just rolled his eyes. "̶̡͡Y͠͏o̶͞͡ų̴̶̛͡ ̷̵́́͜j̸͘͡ų̕s̴͟t͘͞ ͜͡͞n̕͜͞҉e͜҉̛̕͝v̵̛̀é̸r̶̷̴͠͠ ̨̨͘͞s̴̵̕͢҉h̴́u̢͘t̕͟͠ ̶̛͘͞u̕͡p̴̡͟,̶̡̀͝ ̨̀͡͝͠d͜҉͟ǫ͜ ̡̕ý̸͢o̢̢ư̵?̷̶͘͜͠"͜҉̸̕͜

JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans suddenly remembered something. That human from earlier who was a complete bitch, and that Prinny that was with her. He opened up a window into the Anti-Void, opening up a window to Hero Prinny's current location, and sent his blue strings through, quickly entangling Hero Prinny and dragging him through to where Error Sans was. Error Sans shut the Anti-Void's two windows to avoid anyone trying to enter it as soon as Hero Prinny went through them. Hero Prinny started yelling insults and angry remarks at Error Sans, who just rolled his eyes. "̶̡͡Y͠͏o̶͞͡ų̴̶̛͡ ̷̵́́͜j̸͘͡ų̕s̴͟t͘͞ ͜͡͞n̕͜͞҉e͜҉̛̕͝v̵̛̀é̸r̶̷̴͠͠ ̨̨͘͞s̴̵̕͢҉h̴́u̢͘t̕͟͠ ̶̛͘͞u̕͡p̴̡͟,̶̡̀͝ ̨̀͡͝͠d͜҉͟ǫ͜ ̡̕ý̸͢o̢̢ư̵?̷̶͘͜͠"͜҉̸̕͜
"You're not going to kill him, are you?" The Librarian asked in an annoyed tone "Why would you kill a penguin, a Prinny for that matter? That's like punching a unicorn in the face." He sighed "I won't stop you, I'm just reminding you that you're being a pratt by killing a talking penguin for no reason."

Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

Both Carol and Lilac breathed a collective sigh of relief as the Doctor deflected the priest's question. Having to explain that to a religious man could have catastrophic results. For now they decided not to screw anything up and let the others do the talking at the moment.

full

Mood: Relieved

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"You're not going to kill him, are you?" The Librarian asked in an annoyed tone "Why would you kill a penguin, a Prinny for that matter? That's like punching a unicorn in the face." He sighed "I won't stop you, I'm just reminding you that you're being a pratt by killing a talking penguin for no reason."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans gave The Librarian a confused look. "̢̢͞O̶̧̨͢k̷̸̀͢,̢҉̡͜ ̶̵̸́f͢í̕͞͏r҉̵̡s̀͞t̢̨́͟,͘͏ ̴͡I̵̧'̧̀m͏̷̢̡ ͟͏͡͞҉n̸̢͏o̴͢͠t̷͘̕͢͟ ̡̡̛g̸͞͝͡ớ̛͟í͘͘ņ͝g̶̛̀͘͝ ̨̡́͢͟t̷͡͏͘o̵̵ ͞ḱ̨͢͠i̸̸̧͘͟l̸͜͡l͏̴̧͘͟ ̢͟t̶̀͝͡h͏͏̷i̧̛̕ş͜ ̸̢P͜͠͞r̢̛͝i̕͠ņ̸͟͢҉n̨͏̨y͡.̀́ ̡̀͢͏̢I̸̧͜f̴̴̢ ̧͠҉̨I͢͡͠ ̢̕͏w̧̡̕a̶͘͡͏s̵̀̀,͏͞ ̴͞҉I̵͘͝͝ ̧w̡ǫ͢͝ú̶̡̢͜l̴̡̧͘͝d҉̶'̨̡͠v͏́͡ę̛͢͞ ̷͠c̀̕͝͠r̢͢͞ù̢҉́͜s҉̷̴̧͜ḩ̴́͘͡ȩ̛͟ḑ̷̷͘ ̴͟͝͞h̸̢͝i̵̕̕͘s̷͠ ́̕͢͡͞s̀͘͞ǫ̷̷́̀ų͢͞ļ̀ ̧̕҉t̢̢̡̛͝o̵͠ ̢̛͘p͏́͝i̧̡̢e̸͟c̡e̷̸s̸̢ ̷̡́͘͝a̵̡̨̧l͘ŗ̀͢͢e̷̢̧̕͢a̢͡͡d̨͡ỳ̶̵̀͠.̀͢"̸͜ He says, carefully setting Hero Prinny on the ground. "͜͟͏̀A̵̷̢̨n̢͏̨͞d̸́͜͡ ̀͠s̸̶̡̨̕e̵̕͘͡͞ḉ̢͝͡o͏͡͡͝n̵̵̛͟͡d̷̷̴̀͠,̢҉̷̡̕ ̴̢̀͢͢e̢͢͜͠͠v̴͢͟e͞n̶̢͟ ҉̸̧́Y̸̨O̷̢͘͟Ù͢͡ ̴̷͟͡ç͝ò҉ù̢͘͡l̴̢̕d̶͘ǹ̴̨'͏̧́t̶͟͠͠ ̵͘̕͝k̷̴̨̕͡é̕҉̢e͟͟͠͞p͘͝҉̷ ̨͡h̶̸̴̡i̵̵̴̧͘m̕͡͏̶͠ ̸͟͢d̢̛e͞͏̨á́͘͟d̷̨̢͟ ̧̧͘e͟͢a̛͘͢͜s̶̴̨͢i̴͡l̶̴̨͘͞ỳ͜͜͠.͠҉̵ ̷͝Ḑ̡̛҉̶o̷̕͟ ̸̢͟y̵̶͠o̴͘̕u̧̨ ̶̡͠ę̷̨v̸̛̛̀͜e̢̡n̸̵͝ ̷́͟͠k̸n͡͞҉́͜ớ̵̧w̶̡̕͟ ̴̢w̷̡͠h̶̢͜͝a҉̴̷̀҉t̢͟ ̶͘͘͘͡t̶̡̛̕͠ḩ҉̛i͢͝s͝҉̴̴͢ ́́͘͢͜ģ̷̸̛ú̶y̛͞'̷̸̧̛͠s̸͝͏̢ ̵d̴̴̨͝͠e̢͠͡a̸̧̢l̶͡ ͏̷i͏̨s̵͝?̶̴̀͟͏ ̸̴̡́͠I҉̸̵́ ͏͟m̶̸̡̀͝ȩ̴̶͝͞a̵͠ń͜,̷͘͏ ̀̕͟҉͞s̀͡͞҉u͏̴̵̕r̵͢è̀̀́͝ ̡͘͜h͏̸̢̀e͜҉҉͠ ̡̧̀͜͡c̢͝o̧͘u̶̸̕l̸̵d̢n͟҉̢'҉̡͜͜t̴҉ ̴̶̕h҉̴̢́͡u̧̡͢͏r̷̴̵̕t̶̵̶̴̸ ̴̡y̸͢o͘u͠͡҉ ҉́̀u͏͏̵͞n̡̡̢l̷̡͢e̢̡͘͡s̵̀s͜͞ ̶͘͟͠s͜͜͢͝o͏͜͠m̢̛̀e͜͜o̸̴͡n̷ȩ̴̀͘ ̨́p̧͜o̸̡̕͟͜w̢̡͞͠e̷̵̡͏r̶̛҉̀͞f̴̴̸̴̨u̶̧͝ļ̛ ̴̢͞w̷̕̕a̸̕s͢͝͡҉ ̷̢͘͟ẃ̸̷͟i͝͠è́͢͠l͝҉́͜d̨̕͠͞i͏̧n̡̨̢͜g͟͠͏̛ ̵̡̢͘͞h̡̨̢͝i͏̀͜͟m̨͡ ̴̧͜a̷̡͜͏͏s̸̢͘͞ ̶̀̀͢a̧͟͡ ̀͜͟͡g̸̀͞͝u̷̢͢͞ņ,͠͠ ҉́̀͠í̛n̷͜ ̡̢͘͟͝w̴͟h̸͘͡í͜͞ç̵̴̧h̢̨̧́́ ̷̢͘͘͘c͘a̛͢s̴̢̛͟e͝ ̨̕h̶̴҉̧͞ę̴̸'̶̧̛͜͠ś̡͢͠͝ ҉͠a̵̧b̸̧l̵͟ę͜ ̕̕͡t͠͠ó̷̡͘͞ ̷͞t̴̢á̡͏ķ́͝e̷͘ ̸̶̨͘o̵̴͠u̸̸҉͡t̨͜ ̶̧̕g̷̶͏̨o̷̧͜d̸̴̛̕ş̶̢͡͝ ̀͝͡w̨̛i̸̴̵̶͝t̨͘h̵ ̵́o̧͢͏n̛͝͡e̵̕ ̛҉o̴̵̕͜r̶̸̨̡ ̵̴̢̨͠t̀͜w̴̡̛͢͝o̶̧͘͠ ̶̸̧͞҉ś̷͢͟h̷́o͝ţ̛́̀s̸̨̀,̸̨͜ ̷͘͟͡͠b͘͢ừ̕͏̶t͞͝͝ ̷̴̢̕̕òt̶͏h҉̡҉͡͞è͘͢͞ŗ̶̶̵̀ ̶̡͟t̨̛h͘a̷̢͜͟ń̷͡ ̷̧̨̧͢ţ̀͡͞h҉̷a̴̸͜͠͡t̴҉ ̵̢h̢̢͡e̷̡͝ ̴̷̵̡͜ẁ̧͜͏o̵͟u̶̷̢͠͞l̨̡͡d̵̸͝ņ̵̧'̀̀͡t̸̨ ̶̡e͝v̛͝͞e̕͏̀n̕ ̵͠͏b́͟͠e͟͢ ̶͡a҉b̷̕͢͡l̡͟ȩ̸̶̷ ̸́̀̀͡t҉̴͟͏̵ơ̴ ́͘͡h͟͢u̵͜҉̷r͏̧͢͠t̀͟ ̸̢̢y̷̵͏̨o̕͢ừ̷̶͏.̀̕҉̕ ̵̷͢͜͝Y҉͟͠͝o͏͞ù̧ ̷̷̴͢c̵ą̡͡͝͝n͞ ̷̴̢́͝k̷̨̡͠i̷̕͡͞͏l͜͝l͝͠ ̀̕͡h̵̕͝͞i̕͝m̵̕ ̧a҉̢ń̶͡d̷̀̀̀ ̴̀̕͡k̶̸̡̡i҉̀͢͞l̷̸̡͡l̵҉͞ ̴͏h҉͞҉i̷̛͟͝m̴̢͝ ̕͜͜҉á́n̸͠ḑ͟͏́ ̛͟k̴̨̨͟͠i̷̷҉ļ̷̷̛l҉̡̨͠ ̴̴̢҉ḩ͝҉̷ì̵͟m̶̴̧̛,̡͜͝ ҉̀͜b̸̛ù͞҉̢́t͏̧͘͞͞ ̵̀͏̷̧h̵́̕͞͞e̴͝͏ ̷̷̢J̷͟U̕͢͡Ś̡͟͏T̸̡̡̀͢ ̷̵̀͘͝C̸̕O̶͠͏̕M̶̕҉̸E͏̶̀͝͠S̸͟ ̧́͡B̵̶͜Á̛͘͘͞C̵̷̡̛Ķ̸́͞ ͠͏T̶́͜O͘҉͟ ͜͞͏҉͡Ĺ̢Ì̛͝F̸̡̨҉̀E̸̕͟͝.҉̷̀͢ ̡҉H̶͟͡e̵̢'̸̧s̵͟ ͝͝c̴͏̧o̧ǫ́͜͞l̴͞͞!҉̕ ̸̸Ì ̴͘j̷͟ứ̶͟s̕͜͟t̴҉ ̸̴̨̢̡w̵̶͘͠ą͡ņ̷̷t̴̵̶ ̴̧̨̕h͏͝i̸͜͜͞m̷̶͟͞͡ ̷͠a͠͠s̵̡̧͡ ̵͏̨̀á͝͡͡͡ ̀҉̸̧p̵͘u҉̨͠p̸̧͘ṕ̴̷͘͢e͘͢͠t̛.̷̨̧͡"̷̷̛͞ Hero Prinny starts slowly sneaking away.

Barbas said:
Undertale
Klarion the Witch Boy

"That has too be the most single most ridiculous thing we have ever heard, isn't that right, Teekl? "Meow!" "Even Teekl agrees with me! Maybe it's something that happens in your universe, but where I'm from the universe isn't decaying for no reason."

@Son of Crota

Kyubey

Near: Klarion the Witch Boy

Feeling:Curious

"Oh, I believe your universe isn't. In any case, you intrigue me. If you don't mind my asking, how do your powers work?" It asked and sat down in front of him.

@Barbas

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

"My powers are simply magical spells that anyone can learn if they devote enough time studying the mystic arts . Though I suppose that I shouldn't say that since no ordinary mortal can ever hope to become as power as me."

@Son of Crota

Kyubey

Feeling:Curious

"I see. Well then, you'll have a fun time in this universe. Maybe in your universe, no one can be as strong as you, but from this universe, you'd be surprised at what awaits. I advise you not to destroy everything, you may become as intrigued as I am."

@Barbas

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

"Oh, and why would this world intrigue me? From what I've seen there's nothing here but a bunch of silly monsters who won't act like proper monsters! So if you'll escuse me, I have to get back to teaching these monsters some proper monster manners." After speaking, Klarion turns away from the creature and turns his attention to the chaos below.

@Son of Crota

Kyubey

Feeling:Prioritized

"You do that, but beware the Determination...it's the only thing that can stop even you." Kyubey said and teleported short distances till he was on a ledge near the ruins and mind linked Chara. "Frisk, Chara, can you hear me? Don't say anything out loud. We need to find somewhere to make the contract, and I recommend fast. The more chaos that is being spread here, the more you risk the chance of attracting a witch."

@Barbas

@Assailant

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

"'Beware the Determination'. What do you think he meant by that, Teekl?" "Meow." "Hmm, I suppose your right. I mean, who would believe anyone talking about the universe decaying. On another topic, I believe it's time we made this game a little more interesting." Extending both of his hands, Klarion summons a large red orb of energy which immediately turned into a giant pigeon with the head of a Jack o Lantern. After his new creation was complete, Klarion sends it down to help his stone goblins in terrorizing the city's inhabitants.

@Assailant @LegoLad659 @Son of Crota

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Kyubey

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Kyubey

Frisk and Chara were too far away to know exactly what was going on in the city, but they were becoming concerned by the occasional explosions they were hearing. At first, they thought it was simply fireworks, but the explosions felt... heavy, if that made sense. Now Kyubey was mentioning chaos, and they had a funny feeling about what those explosions were. Frisk's eyes widened.

"C-can you guys excuse me? I need to take a walk." Okabe, too, assumed they were fireworks, but he was still oblivious to this new development.

"Heh. Sure kid, not up to us to decide what you can and can't do anyway. Besides, it's been a strange day. I don't blame you." Frisk nodded and left, rather hastily, out the door.

@Son of Crota @LegoLad659 ((This is your opening to act))

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber waved to Frisk as they left "Be careful, okay?" She said, pausing for a moment after doing so "...Wait, who do I think I'm talking to? Bye, Frisk!"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk nodded and waved to them before leaving. They walked on the beach a bit until they were a suitable distance from the house.

Are you still here Kyubey? I just want to make sure Chara doesn't do anything too drastic. Can you still make the deal with her through her mind?

Yeah, I'm still here too.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Once Frisk left, Amber turned to Toriel "Alright, well... It was very nice to meet you, miss Toriel." She said, with a smile and a small bow.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Assailant said:
Frisk nodded and waved to them before leaving. They walked on the beach a bit until they were a suitable distance from the house.
Are you still here Kyubey? I just want to make sure Chara doesn't do anything too drastic. Can you still make the deal with her through her mind?

Yeah, I'm still here too.

Kyubey

Feeling:Prioritized

No, I'm afraid not. I can come over to you to make it though, it needs to happen fast. Frisk, as much as I know you want to help, this is one battle you have to let Chara take care of. I'm on my way to you now.

It started short distance teleporting to them.

@Barbas

@Assailant

LegoLad659 said:
Amber
full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Once Frisk left, Amber turned to Toriel "Alright, well... It was very nice to meet you, miss Toriel." She said, with a smile and a small bow.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Toriel chuckled. "Oh, you say that with such finality. You're my guest here, remember? I shall be seeing you in the morning. But yes, meeting you has been great. Frisk doesn't have very many friends outside of monsters, so it's nice to see them with friends. I hope you have a good rest!" Toriel walked away before turning back to the group. "I don't suppose any of you have any food allergies?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back