• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Son of Crota @Assailant

Looking around briefly, Amber sheathed her sword again "Well, that's taken care of, now." She said, turning to Chara "Did you know him at all?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Looking around briefly, Amber sheathed her sword again "Well, that's taken care of, now." She said, turning to Chara "Did you know him at all?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Chara started a tad when Kyubey spoke into her mind. Stay nearby. I'll try to get in contact soon, when possible.

Someone else here? Is that that wish-maker? Chara looked at Amber and shrugged. "No clue who that is, actually. Certainly like its ideas, though."

Chara, can I have control back? The conversations seems over.

Fine, whatever.

Did you enjoy your time out?

Geez mom, no need to interrogate me. Yes, it was better than being stuck in your miserable mind.

Chara closed her eyes for a few moments and breathed in deeply before her eyes opened, revealing them to be brown.

"Hi Amber! It's me, Frisk! Did you enjoy your conversation with Chara?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Amber smiled at Frisk once they returned "Hello, Frisk. I... Couldn't say I enjoyed it, but I think I learned a few things about her, anyway."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Amber smiled at Frisk once they returned "Hello, Frisk. I... Couldn't say I enjoyed it, but I think I learned a few things about her, anyway."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk

Universe: Undertale

Near: Kyubey, Amber

"Well, Chara certainly enjoyed it! She doesn't get out often, so..." Frisk chuckled. "They've improved a ton! They've gotten so much nicer!"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

"I'd hate to think of what she was like before..." Amber muttered to herself before speaking to Frisk "Well, we seem to be done here, so how about we go back and see how everything's going?[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk

Frisk nodded and walked over to the door and tried to open it, but to no avail. They remembered it was locked from the outside, ergo only Amber could open it. They knocked politely on the door.

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

In an alleyway within the monster filled city, a portal opens up a releases a young kid holding an orange cat. Confused as to how he was teleported, Klarion peaks his head out of the alley before quickly bringing it back in when he saw a bunch of strange creatures walking through the city's streets. Sensing an opportunity to have some fun, Klarion speaks to Teekl as he thinks about how to spread some chaos."A city filled with monsters, Teekl! We're going to have so much fun here!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Last edited by a moderator:

Frisk

Frisk smiled in thanks and followed Amber as they made their way back to Toriel's house. When they entered, a futon was prepared in its bed form.

"Oh. You're all back," Toriel said. "I just finished the beds. I'm sorry I don't have a very comfortable bed for you, Amber, or a room of your own. I gave the guest room to Kurisu and Okabe to save some space, so they can sleep together." Okabe and Kurisu's faces reddened.

"We're not together that way!" They both said at the same time. Toriel blushed.

"Oh, forgive me. That WAS rather presumptuous of me, was it not? Oh dear, what will I do now?" Okabe sighed and waved her off.

"No worries. You're not the first to make that mistake, and you likely won't be the last. As it stands, thank you. Assistant and I will try to make it work." Toriel apologized once more and left. Okabe and Kurisu approached Amber.

"So, what did you learn?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

"Oh, don't worry. While I miss the luxuries I had back at the Rabbit Clan, I've been adventuring for long enough that I'm no stranger to uncomfortable bedding." Amber assured Toriel with a smile, before turning to answer Okabe and Kurisu.

"Chara is... A difficult child." She explained "She enjoys tormenting people, as we've found, and she appears to be set in her belief of how the world works... She seems to fail to understand one thing, though. When I explained the nature of the Banes to her, she completely disregarded it in favor of the slight chance that they may not be what they seem. She tried using that as ammo against me, but honestly her argument wasn't very convincing..."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Kyubey

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Kyubey

"Chara does enjoy emotional torment," Frisk said as they nodded their head. "Still better than before. You should feel proud, you actually stumped her. She was getting frustrated trying to find a way to get under your skin."

"That sounds like Chara," Okabe said. That Mayuri blow still hurt. "Did you discover anything new? Perhaps their motivations, any uncertainties or chinks, anything interesting?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

"She got close when she started disrespecting her royals..." Amber mentioned "I've heard people whispering awful things about our own king, about his rule and I've even heard rumors that the Rot has managed to reach him..." She said, a scowl on her face "Filthy lies, all of them. I've heard them so frequently, I've quickly tired of them... Disrespectful, the whole lot of them."

"As for motivations and such..." Amber continued, after cooling down for a second "Well, her philosophy is that the world is, to use her own words, 'Kill or be killed'. Either you must kill everything around you, or they will kill you. That appears to be her motivation, from what I can tell. And one other thing... After you guys left, we were visited by a strange white creature... It wanted to give Chara a wish in exchange for a contract of some kind. Wyld knows what she'd do with something like that... I'd advise us all to be on our guards in case it shows up again."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

"You know what, Teekl, I think we should show this city some real monsters. What do you think? " Meow." I knew you would agree with me, Teekl. You also like my ideas. Now that that's out of the way, let the fun begin!" Extending both of his hands, Klarion fires a beam of red energy at the ground, causing thirty, four foot tall stone creatures to rise from the ground. Once all of his creations were complete, Klarion sends them into the city to cause some mayhem before teleporting to the rooftop of a nearby building.

Clash-of-Clans-golem-stone-monster.jpg

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

So disrespecting royalty is definitely their trigger. Noted.

"Agreed. Chara cannot be allowed to make that wish," Okabe said. "I can't pretend to know how that works, but only bad things can come of it."

"Do you know WHY she believes that about the world? That's a pretty tough stance to take on your own," Kurisu said.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

"It was apparently taught to her by her biological parents. She believes it so firmly that she actively loathes her adoptive parents for being kind to her..." Amber explained, deciding to leave out who her adoptive parents were unless it was brought up.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

"It was apparently taught to her by her biological parents. She believes it so firmly that she actively loathes her adoptive parents for being kind to her..." Amber explained, deciding to leave out who her adoptive parents were unless it was brought up.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Is that what she thought?" Flowey piped up. He lowered his head in solemn silence. "H...- he was my best friend... but... no, surely he liked me, right?" Flowey said, looking at Amber with pleading eyes.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That, I don't know for sure. You could be a special case, but then again if you were, one would reason that his adoptive parents would be as well. And that wasn't true..." Amber told Flowey, a sad look on her face "I'm sorry..."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Flowey looked in disbelief before growing angry. "N-No! You're lying! WHY ARE YOU LYING?!" He yelled before looking down. "W-why are you lying... why... are..." Inside, he knew it was probably true. Inside, he knew Chara wasn't a good person. But... they were best friends. "S-stop telling lies."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I won't push the issue if you don't want to hear it. I've only told you what I've speculated based on what Chara herself has said. I could definitely be wrong." Amber assured Flowey. Inside, she knew that she was probably right, but the last thing she wanted was to upset Flowey more by telling him that. It's best for him to take it at his own pace, she told herself.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I won't push the issue if you don't want to hear it. I've only told you what I've speculated based on what Chara herself has said. I could definitely be wrong." Amber assured Flowey. Inside, she knew that she was probably right, but the last thing she wanted was to upset Flowey more by telling him that. It's best for him to take it at his own pace, she told herself.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Flowey scoffed and looked away. Frisk walked over and hugged their flower pot. Despite looking angry by this, he also seemed to appreciate the sentiment. Okabe continued to ask Amber. "If Chara... possibly didn't love their family, why did she never kill them? She seemed ready to hurt on the beach."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That, I have yet to figure out... Trying to look at it from what I understand is her point of view, it doesn't make any sense..." Amber admitted.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

Sitting on top of the building's rooftop with Teekl laying next to him, Klarion reads a newspaper that he found while his small, mischievous stone creatures rampage through the city. As the Witch Boy is reading the paper, he stops reading it when he reads about humans and monsters living in peace. Outraged by this discovery, Klarion incinerates the newspaper before turning his attention to the chaos below."Monsters and human living in peace?! Can you believe this rubbish, Teekl?!" Meow." I know, right? Monsters are supposed to scare and eat humans, not hold hands and sing Kumbaya with them! These 'monsters' are lucky that we're here to show them how to act like proper monsters."

@Assailant @Son of Crota @LegoLad659

Yeah Chara... I don't think I know that myself. Why didn't you kill the-

Partner... I'd like to think we're on somewhat good terms... if you'd like to keep it that way, you won't finish that question. Frisk frowned. Something was going on with Chara, deeper than they knew. They'd listened to Chara contemplating their future wish, and had begun to discuss it with them, and... they were surprised by some of Chara's thoughts. Some of them were absolutely awful, of course, but others were strangely considerate. They just didn't understand... Chara was the one true enigma left to sort out,

"Did they give any indication of what could cause it? Any clues at all?" Okabe said. "If we can figure out why she didn't kill them, perhaps we can make it so for everyone."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"None at all." Amber said, trying to recall if she'd seen anything to the contrary "She made it very clear that she hated her foster parents. She considered them weak and worthless. I personally don't understand it, myself..."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Kyubey

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Kyubey

"Wait," Frisk said. "There was something, wasn't there?"

You know what? I'm not even going to try to stop any of you. Let's just see where you go with this? The answer is very simple, it's staring you in the face. So let's see.

"She reacted very negatively at one point. I can't remember what it was you said that prompted her, but she yelled, 'I never hurt them!' She was very emotional in that response. As if she cared that you knew that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back