• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

@Assailant[/URL]

@LegoLad659
Chara jumped a tad at the strange creature. She considered questioning how it could talk without moving its mouth, or how it got in, or... she considered questioning a lot of things, but she decided to forgo that opportunity. "Depends on what qualifies as 'age.' Taking into account before I died, I'm about 11. Taking into account the time in which I was dead, I'm about... 54. Taking into account the time I was looping with Frisk, I'm about 103. So... I think yes."

theManCalledSting said:
"Really?! I do too!" the cosplayer said with glee.
The Dealer Room

The Doctor was browsing through a host of "cool" things... such as bobbleheads and bowties...

Homura Akemi

Universe: Doctor Who

Near: 11th Doctor

This is my chance. "Oh yeah? Good to meet a fellow shipper. Say, what did you think about Madoka at the end of the series? That was pretty insane, right?" Homura asked, hoping the cosplayer would elaborate.

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Okay. Hmm, well... I can't really think of anything..." Amber replied, before some white-and-red cat thing entered the room "Huh? Where did you come from?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Assailant said:
Chara jumped a tad at the strange creature. She considered questioning how it could talk without moving its mouth, or how it got in, or... she considered questioning a lot of things, but she decided to forgo that opportunity. "Depends on what qualifies as 'age.' Taking into account before I died, I'm about 11. Taking into account the time in which I was dead, I'm about... 54. Taking into account the time I was looping with Frisk, I'm about 103. So... I think yes."

Kyubey

Universe: Undertale

"I see. It seems like sort of a grey area, then. Hm.....even so, you seem 11 so I'm afraid I can't make a contract with you." It said to Chara, then looked to Amber. "That's not an important matter. I have my ways. So, have any of you seen emotionally unstable teenagers with no regrets?" It asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]While the beams struck Sheogorath they appeared to have little effect as the Daedric Prince opened his mouth and literally ate three of the beams with a grin. He paused with a thoughtful look on his face for several seconds before speaking "Hmm...Needs more ham and perhaps a pinch of salt." Sheogorath rested a hand on Error's shoulder "How would you like to work for me as my personal chef?"

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans merely stared for a second. 'He just ate three beams...and took nine more without taking any harm...What the hell?!?! How?! What is this guy made of, determination?!' Needless to say he was astonished.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I could think of a few, but they're Armellans and... Come to think of it may not qualify as teenagers anymore." Amber replied "Why do you ask?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Chara shrugged, "Though, to be fair, I don't know exactly. I spent a few years underground, so I don't know how many days passed. And this isn't my body, so it isn't indicative of my age."

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I could think of a few, but they're Armellans and... Come to think of it may not qualify as teenagers anymore." Amber replied "Why do you ask?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Well, I make wishes come true! But in order to make one wish, you have to make a contract to fight witches. It's great especially if you love violence." Kyubey stops talking and stares at Chara after she says violence, then back to amber. "How about you? How old are you, Amber?" She asked.

Assailant said:
Chara shrugged, "Though, to be fair, I don't know exactly. I spent a few years underground, so I don't know how many days passed. And this isn't my body, so it isn't indicative of my age."

"Oh? Interesting...well if the contract can be successfully made, then you would qualify..." It said and pondered on this while she looked between the two.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant @Son of Crota

Amber quickly shook her head at Kyuubey "Don't. Give Chara power, and they will just use it to destroy what they can. I would highly advise not doing whatever it is you're going to do." She warned it "As for my own age, I am twenty-one."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Chara smiled and looked at Amber. "Wow, I'm liking the sound of that. Power, combat, AND a wish? I see no downside here! Sign me up!"

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

This is my chance. "Oh yeah? Good to meet a fellow shipper. Say, what did you think about Madoka at the end of the series? That was pretty insane, right?" Homura asked, hoping the cosplayer would elaborate.
"You mean when she turned into Godoka?" the cosplayer asked

theManCalledSting said:
"You mean when she turned into Godoka?" the cosplayer asked

Homura Akemi

Homura suddenly felt a wave of confusion pass over. Godoka? That doesn't sound like anything ANYONE I know would ever say, meaning it's a fandom nickname. Ok, I can work with that. "Godoka? Is that what they're calling it?" She said, pretending to know what that meant."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura suddenly felt a wave of confusion pass over. Godoka? That doesn't sound like anything ANYONE I know would ever say, meaning it's a fandom nickname. Ok, I can work with that. "Godoka? Is that what they're calling it?" She said, pretending to know what that meant."
"Um yeah? That's what the fandom calls Madoka when she wished to give all Magical Girl hope and free them of their fate... don't tell me you didn't know! It's all over the forums for a few years now!"

theManCalledSting said:
"Um yeah? That's what the fandom calls Madoka when she wished to give all Magical Girl hope and free them of their fate... don't tell me you didn't know! It's all over the forums for a few years now!"

Homura Akemi

Damn it! I'd already assumed that. Well, confirmation's a start. Homura rubbed the back of her head bashfully. "Eh, I don't frequent a ton of forums. Besides, there are a lot of names for that." Please don't be a widely accepted and singularly used term. "I thought it was a fitting end. It closed the series up nice and tight," Homura said. Hopefully this will prompt them to talk about details.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Damn it! I'd already assumed that. Well, confirmation's a start. Homura rubbed the back of her head bashfully. "Eh, I don't frequent a ton of forums. Besides, there are a lot of names for that." Please don't be a widely accepted and singularly used term. "I thought it was a fitting end. It closed the series up nice and tight," Homura said. Hopefully this will prompt them to talk about details.
"You didn't see Rebellion, did you... word from the wise... If you're a fan of that ending try not to watch Rebellion..." she said before turn away possibly to search for her Homura Cuddlesome...

theManCalledSting said:
"You didn't see Rebellion, did you... word from the wise... If you're a fan of that ending try not to watch Rebellion..." she said before turn away possibly to search for her Homura Cuddlesome...

Homura Akemi

Homura's eyes widened as she turned away. So something does happen. Then ending is, from the sound of it, a bittersweet one. For viewers, at least, but I doubt I'm going to like it. But something happens in Rebellion that undoes it. That doesn't sound good. Homura walked around, trying to find another lead.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura's eyes widened as she turned away. So something does happen. Then ending is, from the sound of it, a bittersweet one. For viewers, at least, but I doubt I'm going to like it. But something happens in Rebellion that undoes it. That doesn't sound good. Homura walked around, trying to find another lead.
A Madoka Cuddlesome apporached Homura and asked, "My name is Madoka... do you want a cuddle?"

Homura Akemi

Homura felt creeped out to find herself strongly considering it. It may look and sound like Madoka... but something was unsettling about these dolls. Not only that, but this was a pop culture convention. Was their anime really such a huge deal that it warrants this much attention? "Um, no thanks... Madoka."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura felt creeped out to find herself strongly considering it. It may look and sound like Madoka... but something was unsettling about these dolls. Not only that, but this was a pop culture convention. Was their anime really such a huge deal that it warrants this much attention? "Um, no thanks... Madoka."
"Why not? Don't you love me?" the Madoka Cuddlesome tilted its head.

Homura Akemi

Okay, THIS was creepy. No children's doll would be this pushy! She was about ready to shoot again. "Didn't your parents ever teach you that no means no?"

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Amber quickly shook her head at Kyuubey "Don't. Give Chara power, and they will just use it to destroy what they can. I would highly advise not doing whatever it is you're going to do." She warned it "As for my own age, I am twenty-one."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"A shame, it seemed like you had such potential. As for Chara, I'm afraid that's her choice. Only she can agree or decline the contract. If she accepts, she'll have to fight witches in here, or Mitakihara City." It said.

Assailant said:
Chara smiled and looked at Amber. "Wow, I'm liking the sound of that. Power, combat, AND a wish? I see no downside here! Sign me up!"

Kyubey blinked. "I have no emotions, but if I did, I'd be surprised. That's the fastest someone ever made a contract with me. Even faster than Mami. "Alright, what's your wish?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

In response to this, Amber drew her sword and pointed it at the creature "I would strongly recommend not making her such an offer, creature." She said, in a more stern voice.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Okay, THIS was creepy. No children's doll would be this pushy! She was about ready to shoot again. "Didn't your parents ever teach you that no means no?"
The Madoka Cuddlesome's voice changed to a scratchy high pitched cartoony villain voice, "You are very troublesome for this Cuddlesome... Meep Meep!" the Plushy then pulled out a laser pistol from a hidden poutch and aimed at Homura... "Meep Meep!"

[media]

[/media]

theManCalledSting said:
The Madoka Cuddlesome's voice changed to a scratchy high pitched cartoony villain voice, "You are very troublesome for this Cuddlesome... Meep Meep!" the Plushy then pulled out a laser pistol from a hidden poutch and aimed at Homura... "Meep Meep!"
[media]

[/media]

Homura Akemi

Homura quickly pulled out a pistol and shot it 3 times before grabbing the gun. She'd need the doctor to analyze this. She began to run around. Damn it, where had the Doctor said he was going? Somewhere to buy things? Homura stashed the gun and ran up to someone. "Excuse me, do you know where the vendors are?"

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura quickly pulled out a pistol and shot it 3 times before grabbing the gun. She'd need the doctor to analyze this. She began to run around. Damn it, where had the Doctor said he was going? Somewhere to buy things? Homura stashed the gun and ran up to someone. "Excuse me, do you know where the vendors are?"
"Over there!" the man pointed at the direction of the Dealer's Room.

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded in thanks and ran off, before stopping and turning back around. She quickly grabbed the Cuddlesome doll she'd shot. She used part of her shirt to grab it. The doll seemed really insistent on "cuddling," so she made sure to not let it touch skin. She then ran into the Dealer's room. "DOCTOR!" She yelled into the room, gaining some weird looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back