• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Assailant said:
"I am not particularly social, I suppose," she said, "but I still see no reason to stop her from coming."
Our Heroes made their way to the Convention.

"And here we are!" The Doctor said showing off the Convention Center that was full of Cosplayers...

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Then in that case, they were right to trust you not to." Amber told Chara "You went against your ideals in their favor."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

theManCalledSting said:
Our Heroes made their way to the Convention.
"And here we are!" The Doctor said showing off the Convention Center that was full of Cosplayers...

Homura Akemi

Universe: Doctor Who

Near: 11th Doctor

Homura looked around the center. A few of the cosplay she recognized, she supposed they both had the same anime, but a large majority she didn't. She turned and jumped a bit as a Homura cosplayer walked up to her. She examined the outfit.

"Your Homura outfit is pretty good," the cosplayer said, "But your soul gem is on the wrong side." The person ran off as Homura watched them go.

"My soul gem isn't on the wrong side!" she yelled after them.

((Cookie to anyone who gets the reference))

Chara caught her outburst and sat back down. "Only because they were useful to me. I still hate them, every last one of them," She said, though her tone didn't sound so convincing anymore.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber thought Chara didn't sound so sure about what they were saying, but let it go for now "If that's what you insist, I won't try to argue with you." She said, before looking at Alphys and Okabe "Is there anything you two wish to say? You've been rather quiet throughout this exchange..."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber thought Chara didn't sound so sure about what they were saying, but let it go for now "If that's what you insist, I won't try to argue with you." She said, before looking at Alphys and Okabe "Is there anything you two wish to say? You've been rather quiet throughout this exchange..."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe turned to Amber while Alphys still had her head low. "Oh, hmm... I can't think of anything. You've been doing really well." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Ah, sorry for being out. That kid knows how to get to you. Way to keep chugging. I've just been listening for the past bit." Okabe turned to Alphys, as she was still sullenly looking down. "Um... I'm gonna take her to Kurisu. She's much more of a 'people person' than I am." Okabe coaxed Alphys up. "If you've got more to say, keep going. You're on a roll. When you're done, if I'm not back by then, just head back over to Ms. Toriel's house." Okabe then left with Alphys.

Assailant said:
Homura looked around the center. A few of the cosplay she recognized, she supposed they both had the same anime, but a large majority she didn't. She turned and jumped a bit as a Homura cosplayer walked up to her. She examined the outfit.
"Your Homura outfit is pretty good," the cosplayer said, "But your soul gem is on the wrong side." The person ran off as Homura watched them go.

"My soul gem isn't on the wrong side!" she yelled after them.

((Cookie to anyone who gets the reference))
"Well, those are cosplayers for you..." Clara said in a matter of fact manner.

"So let's get in the Convention hall, ladies! Geronimo!" The Doctor said as he ran off ahead of them.

Homura Akemi

"Geronimo?" Homura followed after the Doctor, but seemed confused by something. She kept looking around before approaching the Doctor. "Doctor? Why are there people here cosplaying as you?"

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

"Geronimo?" Homura followed after the Doctor, but seemed confused by something. She kept looking around before approaching the Doctor. "Doctor? Why are there people here cosplaying as you?"
"I think some of my old friends sold their stories of me to major networks like the BBC..." The Doctor theorized.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded "Alright. See you in a bit." She said, waving to the two as they left before turning to Chara "Well, looks like it's just you and me now. Do you have anything more to say or shall I come up with another question for you to answer?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

theManCalledSting said:
"I think some of my old friends sold their stories of me to major networks like the BBC..." The Doctor theorized.
"Ah," Homura said, but didn't have much else left to add on.

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded "Alright. See you in a bit." She said, waving to the two as they left before turning to Chara "Well, looks like it's just you and me now. Do you have anything more to say or shall I come up with another question for you to answer?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Go ahead, I've got nothing."

Assailant said:
"Ah," Homura said, but didn't have much else left to add on.
Oddly a large white fluff ball of a creature was seen eyeing the group in the Distance.

"I'm thinking of looking at the dealer's area for something cool... how about you two?" The Doctor turned to ask his friends.

"I was thinking of checking out some of the panels. What about you Homura?" Answered Clara.

theManCalledSting said:
Oddly a large white fluff ball of a creature was seen eyeing the group in the Distance.
"I'm thinking of looking at the dealer's area for something cool... how about you two?" The Doctor turned to ask his friends.

"I was thinking of checking out some of the panels. What about you Homura?" Answered Clara.
Homura noticed a strange fluffy creature eyeing them. She looked at it for a few moments before assuming that it was a cosplay, and that its costume made it look like it was looking at them, and turned back to the group. She'd keep an eye out for it though, just in case.

"I don't know where to start. I have to find out what happens at the end of the series. Only problem is, I don't know how old the anime is for you all, and I also can't reveal myself as Homura. None of the possible results can be good."

Assailant said:
Homura noticed a strange fluffy creature eyeing them. She looked at it for a few moments before assuming that it was a cosplay, and that its costume made it look like it was looking at them, and turned back to the group. She'd keep an eye out for it though, just in case.
"I don't know where to start. I have to find out what happens at the end of the series. Only problem is, I don't know how old the anime is for you all, and I also can't reveal myself as Homura. None of the possible results can be good."
"Well... there's a general Magical Girl Panel happening soon if you want to check that out?" Clara suggested.

The Doctor left the group to see what the dealer's room has to offer.

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded. "That would probably be a good place to start. Assuming the anime's as recent as it looked, that is assuming our graphics and art styles are the same across worlds, then it's still recent enough to be relevant. If your news about season 2 is true as well, then hopefully there will be discussion about it, wherein I can gather some information."

Assailant said:
Homura nodded. "That would probably be a good place to start. Assuming the anime's as recent as it looked, that is assuming our graphics and art styles are the same across worlds, then it's still recent enough to be relevant. If your news about season 2 is true as well, then hopefully there will be discussion about it, wherein I can gather some information."
"Okay, let's do that..." Clara said as a small plush of Homura was seen walking up to the pair.

Homura Akemi

Homura saw the plush, and her mind flashed. Something like that, she thought, was typical of a witch! Of course, she didn't actively think that. If she had actively thought that, she would have realized that there were no witches here. However, she panicked and quickly pulled out a pistol and opened fire on the plush, quickly realizing and stowing her gun back away before anyone saw.

Assailant said:
Homura saw the plush, and her mind flashed. Something like that, she thought, was typical of a witch! Of course, she didn't actively think that. If she had actively thought that, she would have realized that there were no witches here. However, she panicked and quickly pulled out a pistol and opened fire on the plush, quickly realizing and stowing her gun back away before anyone saw.
"Hey, have you seen my Homura plushie?" asked a girl in a Madoka cosplay as she walked up to the pair, "These Cuddlesomes can be a pain... with their AI and all..."

Homura Akemi

Homura blanched a bit as she realized what she'd just done. "No, sorry, I haven't seen it." Homura said. One would notice that the bullet ridden toy was now gone from where it had once been.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura blanched a bit as she realized what she'd just done. "No, sorry, I haven't seen it." Homura said. One would notice that the bullet ridden toy was now gone from where it had once been.
"Say, nice Homura Cosplay... Did you make it yourself?" asked the Madoka Cosplayer.

"Homura... I'll leave you here to catch up with your pal, I've got to go find the Doctor..." Clara said as she ran off to the Dealer Room.

Homura Akemi

Homura considered how to respond for a few moments before leaning down with the girl. "You could say that, yes." I made Homura cosplay itself. "Are you a fan of Madoka? I am too."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura considered how to respond for a few moments before leaning down with the girl. "You could say that, yes." I made Homura cosplay itself. "Are you a fan of Madoka? I am too."
"I'm a super fan! Like seriously! Oh you got any favorite ships?" she asked.

Homura Akemi

Homura considered that for a moment. She sighed, somewhat happily. "I suppose Homura and Madoka, if I had to pick one," she said.

Kyubey

Universe: Undertale

Kyubey silently watched the people talk, looking around at this universe before its attention focused back on the conversation.
"My my, quite the temper for a 9 year old. Or is it 12? I can never tell, looks can be deceiving." It said, its face still emotionless as ever while its tail swayed slowly. "Actually.. Chara, is it? You wouldn't happen to be thirteen or older, would you?" Kyubey asked, the need to make a contract intensifying inside.

@Assailant

@LegoLad659

Last edited by a moderator:
Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Okay. Hmm, well... I can't really think of anything..." Amber replied, before some white-and-red cat thing entered the room "Huh? Where did you come from?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura considered that for a moment. She sighed, somewhat happily. "I suppose Homura and Madoka, if I had to pick one," she said.
"Really?! I do too!" the cosplayer said with glee.

The Dealer Room

The Doctor was browsing through a host of "cool" things... such as bobbleheads and bowties...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back