• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

theManCalledSting said:
"I've heard that they're making a second series for this... Something to do with a world without witches..." Clara trying to recall her best the news of the second season of 'Madoka Magica'.

Homura Akemi

Universe: Doctor Who

Near: 11th Doctor

Homura chuckled. "In our world? That must be a Deus Ex Machina," Homura said without realizing the irony of her words. "Such a thing could only be accomplished through a wish, as the Incubators would never leave themselves. But no one has the Karmic Destiny to make such a wish possible, save..." Homura buried her head in her hands. "God, Madoka, how could you be so rash?" She looked up to Clara. "What happens to Madoka?"

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura chuckled. "In our world? That must be a Deus Ex Machina," Homura said without realizing the irony of her words. "Such a thing could only be accomplished through a wish, as the Incubators would never leave themselves. But no one has the Karmic Destiny to make such a wish possible, save..." Homura buried her head in her hands. "God, Madoka, how could you be so rash?" She looked up to Clara. "What happens to Madoka?"
"Madoka... that's the pink-haired girl... right? She broke the cycle," Clara said with a smile.

"See what did I tell you, impossible things do happen..." The Doctor said joyously.

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded. "I am aware Madoka broke the cycle. At this point, she's the only one with the Karmic Destiny necessary. I'm not asking what she did, I'm asking what became of her. That wish is paradoxical, even someone with an insane Karmic Destiny can't make it out unscathed."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded. "I am aware Madoka broke the cycle. At this point, she's the only one with the Karmic Destiny necessary. I'm not asking what she did, I'm asking what became of her. That wish is paradoxical, even someone with an insane Karmic Destiny can't make it out unscathed."
"I haven't seen the episode when she breaks the cycle... been busy with work..." Clara said.

Nico Di Angelo

th

Interacted: @apoliseno

Around: @apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Condition: ~
Nico frowned. "Yes, I suppose Nico would be useful, but... He isn't on vacation. I've literally just been with him on the Argo II - he's fine. And, I don't think I've killed them. They'll probably reform... a lot of monsters have been doing that recently, and they will until we close the Doors of Death." He paused. What if he could go back and get Leo? No, don't think about that, Nico. You can't leave, it won't work. Besides, Leo won't just leave the quest to help a bunch of strangers...

Homura Akemi

Homura frowned. "There's simply no way she got out of that okay. Do you know in which episode Madoka breaks the cycle?"

Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

Carol made her leap onto the roof of the church building and, hearing someone yelling at her, looked down to see a priest of some kind. Figuring in this universe it'd be difficult to find people who wouldn't hate her, she slid down the roof of the building and, once she landed on the ground, walked over to him "Heya. You serious about what you said, there?"

full

Mood: Worried

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

Marvel Cinematic Universe

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

Temmie looked up at Emma "meBBe." She replied "teM DUnnO foR SURe. TEm wuD HAv LOTS ov seRIOUs thiNS to Do. tEm doN' like SERiouS." She explained "teM JUst waNNa pet cYOOt HYOOmanz." She added, patting Emma's knee.

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

Chara
full

full

Hehehe... You'd better not get in my way :)
@Some_Bloke

"I see." Chara replied, hiding her distaste for the 'Bow and Arrow Guy', as the nurse called him. How ridiculous a name was that? "I guess that makes sense. You don't get a lot of kids around here, I assume?"

full

Heh... You think I will show you mercy? Such things are useless in this world... You cannot stop me, my DETERMINATION is more powerful than yours!

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"You are correct, I do have no proof. Assumptions are created through lack of proof, after all. If it is proven that Frisk genuinely pacified the Bane and it is not causing destruction and spreading Rot anymore, then I shall believe it is true. And, by extension, reconsider my belief that they do not have souls. My beliefs are not set in stone, yet you seem to believe otherwise." Amber replied, a bit disgusted by Chara's following words. She decided not to comment on them "Let me ask you another question... Do you remember who your parents were, your family? I can only imagine what they must've been like, raising a wretched child like you."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk Chara

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

"I wonder how it's best prepared. Rabbit, I mean," She said, ignoring her final comment and choosing to continue pestering her. "Like, do you spit roast it? Or is it better boiled in a stew? Carnage seemed to like that one. Grill it, or smoke it? So many options," she finished.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Stay focused, Chara." Amber told them "Or we will send you back to whatever void you go to when Frisk is in control."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

Chara chuckled. "You seem to be under some unfounded impression that I disappear when Frisk is in control. I am aware every moment Frisk is, and even when they aren't. I heard that entire fight go down. I couldn't see, because Frisk's eyes were closed, but I was still aware. Good job getting taken out two seconds into the fight, by the way. Your company sitting uselessly next to me while the scrawny nerds fought was greatly appreciated. I was almost feeling lonely... I'm sorry, am I 'loosing focus' again?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded in response "Yes, you are. Thank you for that information, though. I shall keep it in mind, in the future."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded in response "Yes, you are. Thank you for that information, though. I shall keep it in mind, in the future."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

Chara bowed. "But not at all! 'Twas my pleasure." Chara sat back and thought for a few moments. "I like you Amber. You've got spunk. You've got a fighting spirit. I like that. You're misdirected, of course, but you're on the right track." Chara was silent for a few moments before sighing. "Whatever. It's been long enough I suppose. I don't really want to kill you guys. You lot don't seem that bad, as far as people go. Just like messing with you," She said with a wink.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I thank you for the sentiment, but you seem to have forgotten my question entirely." Amber replied "For your sake, I shall repeat it for you. Who were your parents, what were they like? And do you hate them as well?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I thank you for the sentiment, but you seem to have forgotten my question entirely." Amber replied "For your sake, I shall repeat it for you. Who were your parents, what were they like? And do you hate them as well?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

Chara scowled. "Ah, my parents. Thank you for reminding me of those... those..." she clenched her fists. "They weren't very... pleasant," She said.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I suppose I'll take that as a 'Yes' in regards to the latter question." Amber said "Who were they?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

Chara's scowl stayed on her face as she waved it away. "Just people. No one important."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber shrugged in response "Alright. I suppose I'll just ask Frisk and see what they know, then. If they don't know, then well... I guess it's nothing that important, I'd just like to know."

(Yes, I'm going somewhere with this ( :P ))[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

Chara scowled and grit her teeth. "Look, they weren't important! They were just ordinary people who decided the one thing they wanted to teach their child was the true meaning of this world. That's all!"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber couldn't help but grin a bit. Finally, she managed to get under their skin like they had with her "I see. So they were the ones who taught you to think this way? I pity you, I really do. Lacking a family that teaches you the good in the world must be a difficult thing indeed. Perhaps you could've been adopted by someone, and this would've ended differently, hmm?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

Chara frowned. "Perhaps. I hate them, but I'm also grateful. Just as you believe that there's good in the world, I believe that everyone's out to get you. For me, it's unfortunate you had such a 'good' family, because that's caused you to be naive. Besides, I was adopted by the Dreemurr family, and you saw how things turned out for us. The death of my human family taught me what I needed."

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber tilted her head "The Dreemur family? Who are they?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

"The king and queen of monsters, Asgore and Toriel, as well as their son Asriel, or as you know him Flowey."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber blinked, her face twisting into one of confusion and uncertainty "You were adopted by the King and Queen? And... You still hated them?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Chara grimaced. "Of course. They were so confusing. My family showed me the true meaning of this world, that it's kill or be killed, but the Dreemurr family were so... ugh! They called me 'the hope of humans and monsters.' They put so much pressure on me to be this great beacon, this great savior. But they were so... nice to me. Of course the kindness was all to bribe me, but sometimes they seemed to go... overboard with the kindness. Like they were paying more than needed..." She scoffed. "Probably just stupid, didn't know what they needed."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber's eyes narrowed, and her face betrayed her anger at Chara's words. Nonetheless, she tried to stay calm "Perhaps they were simply misguided, like you believe everyone else was, and were kind to you simply because they wanted to be?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back