• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Error?" Sheogorath asked "What kind of a name is that? Your parents mustn't have liked you that much! When I become President I'm going to make sure no one can call their child error...That's just a bit cruel."
"Sure, fine." The Librarian sighed with a shrug "Listen, Sheogorath..."

"Just get to the point already! I'm bored out of my mind here."

The Librarian gestured to Error Sans "Well. Get it over with."

"You're here to try and stop me?" Sheogorath asked, getting a nod in response from the Librarian "REALLY!? What makes you think you can do that!?"

"You're going to be a thorn in my side. I would work with you, but you're just too unpredictable."

Sheogorath chuckled wildly in response "And what makes you think you can stop me?" He asked

"I'll find a way. I always do." The Librarian replied in a threatening tone "It's the only reason I've survived this long. Let this be your warning."

He gestured to Sans for a third time "Roughen him up a little." He grinned

"Don't get in the way of the election!" Sheogorath shouted

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans sighs. "̸̀L̷̡͡o҉̢͘o͘k̨̀͜,̴̷̸̷ ̴͠p̵̀͘͢͡a̵͘͢͡l̶̷̨,̸̧̡͝ ̸͞y̶̡̡͘ǫ̸̢͠u̢͢͞͠͏ ҉̸͜s̵̀e͞e͝͝͏̵ḿ̧͟͢ ̵҉a̷̢͞͡ ͏̛b̸̧̢͜i͏̴̸͝t̵̶͢ ̴̷̨̨͠ò͡͝d̷͘͢͟͝d́͠҉͘,͏͜͏͝ ̢̕b҉̢̕͢͞u̸̧t̶́̀ ̶̶̶̴y̕͞͝ờ̷͠u̷̴͏͝͡ ̸̨͏d́̀̕͡ó̷̧͡ǹ̀͢'̀͏ţ̸́ ̵̵̧̛͠s͏̵̡̨͘e̛̛e̶҉͏ḿ̸ ̛҉̸l͠i̴̡͠k̢̢͏͟è̶͞ ͢͢a̡̧̛̕͘ ͏̵͜͡͝b̛̕҉a̧̢͜d̕ ̷͠͞g̴͠u͞͞͝ỳ͘͜͞.҉̛̀́ ̢́͜͜O̧҉͘h̢̧́͝͡ ̵̢w͘͟e̵̷̶̢͟l̶̷̨̧͠l͝,̷̛͡ ̀͞͝͠͠I̛͡ ̸͜͞g̸͜͏͢u̷̸e̸͡s̵̢̕͜͜s̡͝.̛͏ ̷̕̕͢N̢̢͏o̶̧͜͡ ̢̛̛́i̢̡͜͠͏d̴͢ȩ́͡à̧̧͘͝ ͜͏̨̀͢w̷̡h́̕͘͝e͞҉r̀҉͘͞è͘͟͜ ̴̛I͘̕ ̷̀w̧̧͘a̧͘͞s͡҉ ̕͡͞͡g̶̨͘͢͞ò̡͢͡į͢n̶҉͠g̸ ̴̛͢͢w̴̛ì̷̢͘͝t҉͠h͘͜͝͏ ̢̛t͢͝h̶a͜͞t̶̨̢̕͞.̶̧̀̕͢"̴̢̢͝ He says, summoning 12 Error Blasters to his aid. Immediately upon appearing they fired their beams straight at Sheogorath. Error had seen some pretty tough people, but no one could withstand THAT much power and walk away unharmed, as far as he knew.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Universe: Doctor Who

Near: 11th Doctor

"I'm sure someone out there has. What good would that do though? Hope won't save a life. Our world doesn't seem so awful if you're not a part of the magical girl part of it. Besides, most people have something else to wish for. Sayaka, usually, wishes to heal her permanently crippled friend. Kyouko wishes for her dad to be heard, and her family to be respected. Mami... well, I don't think she's ever told me her wish before. I've never pried. Hope is a dangerous thing as much as it is helpful. It may stop you from becoming a Witch, but then you become like Mami: beheaded and eaten."
"Well that's were I'll have to disagree with you... Hope is a wonderful thing... It's the thing that keeps this world from being destroyed by some alien threat everyday..." The Doctor said, "Hope is what keeps you going through those loops... You haven't given up... because you have hope that you can save her..."

Homura Akemi

"Look where it's gotten me," Homura said. "Hope was what caused Mami to try to help people, and get killed in the process. Hope was what caused Kyouko to make her wish, and as a result her father and many others died. Hope was what made Sayaka fight on, and as a result she became a Witch. Hope kills us magical girls." She sighed. "Yet without it, we become Witches. You see now, we are fated to misery and death. It's inescapable."

MCU

Valhen sighed and said in a disappointed tone. "I'll save the tour for another day. I'll show you to the device." She lead the two over to an elevator and pressed a button. After a minute, the elevator stopped at the Research Labs. "It's through the labs." Explained the Doctor as they walked. She also set the arc reactor on a nearby table and planned to study it later. "I should clear something up." Explained Valhen as they walked. "I think I may have incorrectly said the name of device. The Hyperwave Beacon is the name of the device recovered from the base. The Hyperwave Relay is name of room the beacon was built into."

They walked for a few minutes and then entered the relay. "Welcome to the Hyperwave Relay," said the Doctor.

2012-11-21_00011.jpg

They was already scientists there working on the computers and trying to track the tears. As the two scientists looked around, Valhen explained the device. "The reason why we believe the device can track tears came up during testing. During the testing, a patterns of signals was revealed that transmitted at a wavelength never before associated with any form of communication or electronic transmissions. That lead to several members of the research team theorizing the device was able to transmit and receive signals from other dimensions."

@Some_Bloke

Terminator

"So we're in a universe where the Soviet Union never fell?" Isaac thought a loud. "That's interesting." He then asked the Librarian. "Do you have any idea what we're going up against?"

@apoliseno

Fallout

"Of course it can throw our big guy like it's nothing." Crane said sarcastically as he moved away from the Behemoth. He tossed two DIY grenades at its feet in an attempt to knock it over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
"Look where it's gotten me," Homura said. "Hope was what caused Mami to try to help people, and get killed in the process. Hope was what caused Kyouko to make her wish, and as a result her father and many others died. Hope was what made Sayaka fight on, and as a result she became a Witch. Hope kills us magical girls." She sighed. "Yet without it, we become Witches. You see now, we are fated to misery and death. It's inescapable."
"It is, if you keep up with that sort of attitude..." said the Doctor stoically, "Wish for Hope for all Magical Girls... something more powerful than any paradox... Something impossible will happen if you believe ever so truthfully... Wish for a Miracle..."

theManCalledSting said:
"It is, if you keep up with that sort of attitude..." said the Doctor stoically, "Wish for Hope for all Magical Girls... something more powerful than any paradox... Something impossible will happen if you believe ever so truthfully... Wish for a Miracle..."

Homura Akemi

"Oh, I would love to Doctor... except I've already made my wish," She said sullenly. "Even with my time magic, there are no do-overs on that one. I can't make another wish. The only two girls, when I loop, who still have a wish to make are Madoka and Sayaka. Sayaka's too worried about her friend to make that wish, not to mention her emotional instability, and, no offense to you Doctor, but I'm not throwing away a loop by taking that risk with Madoka." She sighed. "We were made for death. Even with hope. That's like looking at a machine that's been built carefully for a specific purpose, then staring at it with hope that it will do something different and expecting it to work."

Assailant said:
"Oh, I would love to Doctor... except I've already made my wish," She said sullenly. "Even with my time magic, there are no do-overs on that one. I can't make another wish. The only two girls, when I loop, who still have a wish to make are Madoka and Sayaka. Sayaka's too worried about her friend to make that wish, not to mention her emotional instability, and, no offense to you Doctor, but I'm not throwing away a loop by taking that risk with Madoka." She sighed. "We were made for death. Even with hope. That's like looking at a machine that's been built carefully for a specific purpose, then staring at it with hope that it will do something different and expecting it to work."
"I'm sure you'll see what I mean in due time... but how's about we talk about something more up lifting... Like, how do you feel being a world without witches..." the Doctor changed the topic.

Homura Akemi

"A world without witches is a world without magical girls and thus a world without incubators. Such a world feels almost fantastic in nature at this point, despite my knowledge that one must exist due to this multiverse unpleasantness."

Assailant said:
"A world without witches is a world without magical girls and thus a world without incubators. Such a world feels almost fantastic in nature at this point, despite my knowledge that one must exist due to this multiverse unpleasantness."
"Well... we've got something as bad as incubators..." The Doctor said in reference to the Great Old ones he's faced during his Seventh Incarnation, "Or Worse depending on your view on things..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Well... we've got something as bad as incubators..." The Doctor said in reference to the Great Old ones he's faced during his Seventh Incarnation, "Or Worse depending on your view on things..."

Homura Akemi

"Somehow, I kind of doubt that," Homura said.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

"Somehow, I kind of doubt that," Homura said.
"I speak of beings that manipulate events... Mad Men that created their own universe out of Anti-Matter... Delusional Gods... I think I know what I'm talking about when I say that you're just a bit pessimistic..."

Homura Akemi

"Well excuse me, I think I've earned the right," she said. She didn't quite know why that got to her, perhaps the fact that with that statement carried an implication that perhaps she should just look on "the bright side," one which didn't exist.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

"Well excuse me, I think I've earned the right," she said. She didn't quite know why that got to her, perhaps the fact that with that statement carried an implication that perhaps she should just look on "the bright side," one which didn't exist.
"Well, I on the other and, agree with you, it sounds awful. It's hard to imagine how you live your life like that..." Clara said.

Homura Akemi

Homura simply nodded to Clara, acknowledging her statement. She looked back at the Doctor. "I'm guessing a fixed point in time means something that cannot be changed, time travel included. If the end of the world is truly a fixed point in time, than what reason does anyone have for hope?"

Assailant said:
Homura simply nodded to Clara, acknowledging her statement. She looked back at the Doctor. "I'm guessing a fixed point in time means something that cannot be changed, time travel included. If the end of the world is truly a fixed point in time, than what reason does anyone have for hope."
"I wasn't referring to the end of the world... the world is suppose to end but not by the hands of a witch... I was talking about your friend becoming a Magical Girl..." the Doctor explained what he believed to be a fixed point in time.

theManCalledSting said:
"I wasn't referring to the end of the world... the world is suppose to end but not by the hands of a witch... I was talking about your friend becoming a Magical Girl..." the Doctor explained what he believed to be a fixed point in time.

Homura Akemi

"Even if you were right, her karmic destiny is far too large. If that's a fixed point in time, then the world is already doomed. In one timeline I went to, Madoka was so powerful that she became a witch capable of destroying the earth in ten minutes. Every time I loop, it gets worse. If she's destined to become a magical girl, than the world is destined to end. It's as simple as that. There's no hope left."

Assailant said:
"Even if you were right, her karmic destiny is far too large. If that's a fixed point in time, then the world is already doomed. In one timeline I went to, Madoka was so powerful that she became a witch capable of destroying the earth in ten minutes. Every time I loop, it gets worse. If she's destined to become a magical girl, than the world is destined to end. It's as simple as that. There's no hope left."
"That's not how the show ends..." Clara said aloud which prompted the Doctor to hush her.

Homura Akemi

This time, Homura caught on. If the Doctor hadn't shushed her, she would have assumed Clara meant "show" as in "life," like the same way someone would say "game." But the moment the Doctor shushed her, she knew something bigger was going on. "Show? What do you mean by, 'show?'" Already, Homura was beginning to get a feeling that she knew what was going on.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

This time, Homura caught on. If the Doctor hadn't shushed her, she would have assumed Clara meant "show" as in "life," like the same way someone would say "game." But the moment the Doctor shushed her, she knew something bigger was going on. "Show? What do you mean by, 'show?'" Already, Homura was beginning to get a feeling that she knew what was going on.
"Doctor, should I tell her?" Clara asked the Doctor. "Maybe you should it's only fair..." he replied.

Clara cautiously turned to face Homura, "Remember when I said I thought you were a Cosplayer?" she asked Homura, Clara then grabbed her phone and showed her a clip of Homura from the Anime that Clara has seen her in, "I had my reasons..."

Homura Akemi

Homura looked at the phone. There she was... chasing down Kyubey and shooting at him, like she'd done so many times before. Here it was, captured and immortalized on Clara's phone. But how? "So... here, I am nothing more than a character in an anime?" She said.

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura looked at the phone. There she was... chasing down Kyubey and shooting at him, like she'd done so many times before. Here it was, captured and immortalized on Clara's phone. But how? "So... here, I am nothing more than a character in an anime?" She said.
Clara nodded, "Yeah. Here you're from this show called 'Something something Madoka Magica'... Can't really remember the whole title..."

Homura Akemi

Homura looked at the clip a bit longer before looking away. "I suppose it's inevitable that SOMEWHERE my life is a show. Granted, I am very surprised to have found said place." I need to determine what loop, or loops, the show is on. "Who was the first magical girl to die in the show? I need to find the show chronologically to my life now."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura looked at the clip a bit longer before looking away. "I suppose it's inevitable that SOMEWHERE my life is a show. Granted, I am very surprised to have found said place." I need to determine what loop, or loops, the show is on. "Who was the first magical girl to die in the show? I need to find the show chronologically to my life now."
The Doctor whispered to Clara, "She took that surprisingly well..."

"I think it was the blonde girl that died first... and more recently it was the Blue-Haired girl... I'm sort of binge watching the series since I just got the third movie on Blu-ray..." Clara replied.

Homura Akemi

Homura frowned. That didn't narrow it down a ton, but she supposed it was a start. She tried to remember the clip she watched. When had she done that exact thing? She didn't think she ever had. Not EXACTLY that. Yet it's difficult to remember every loop. Then again, as it is a narrative, it's probably gonna take place during her final loop.

"Have you reached the end yet? You said that it doesn't end with Kriemheld Gretchen destroying the world. Then how does it end? Given it's a story, however it ends is likely to be how my adventures end."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura frowned. That didn't narrow it down a ton, but she supposed it was a start. She tried to remember the clip she watched. When had she done that exact thing? She didn't think she ever had. Not EXACTLY that. Yet it's difficult to remember every loop. Then again, as it is a narrative, it's probably gonna take place during her final loop.

"Have you reached the end yet? You said that it doesn't end with Kriemheld Gretchen destroying the world. Then how does it end? Given it's a story, however it ends is likely to be how my adventures end."
"I've heard that they're making a second series for this... Something to do with a world without witches..." Clara trying to recall her best the news of the second season of 'Madoka Magica'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back