• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk Chara

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

Chara's eyes narrowed and then smiled mischievously. "Oh ho! That really got your goat, did it? I wonder why? I'm betting you have some history with your family! I'll find out more about that later. Anyway, I suppose you might be right. Turns out my human family was better than them. At least they knew their stuff."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"My family was actually just fine, thank you." Amber replied "What I do not care for is your lack of respect for your leaders. Unless your King and Queen were evil, vile, and cruel, which it does not sound like they were, you do not have reason to hate them so."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

"Hmm. So government history then? Alright. Anyway, they weren't evil, vile, OR cruel. In fact, they were the exact opposite. They were weak. Too many petty emotions. This isn't even coming from my 'perverted' standpoint either. Their emotional weakness was not befitting of royalty, not even considering people themselves."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I would stop talking now, if I were you, Chara." Amber warned them "I do not want to hear another word about this from you."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

Bullseye. "Why? I'm simply speaking the truth. It was rather pathetic, really. Mom would always bake us snail pies, or butterscotch pies, and would alway try to accommodate everyone. Dad was even MORE pathetic, if you can imagine. He just tended to his stupid garden all day and drank tea with his subjects. Hardly befitting of anyone in power."

MCU: Coast of Japan

The Merchant sighed in relief "Very well." He shut his eyes, scanning reality for a trace of Giratina's father "Oh..." He muttered "Found him. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, concern in his voice "He could kill you."

@Noivian

MCU: SHIELD HQ

Emma: "Well I guess you could be SHIELD's expert on petting things?" Emma replied with a shrug "We'll find something for you to do, lass."

Fitz and Simmons: Fitz took a step closer to the device, examining it intently without saying a word.

"How much progress have you actually made?" Simmons asked

"I've got it." Fitz muttered "I've got it." He repeated, turning around to face the others "Gemma, what was the biggest issue with your blueprints?"

"A lack of an..." She paused as a smile appeared on her face "Energy source. What does this thing run on?" She asked Doctor Vahlen enthusiastically.

SHIELD: "Not really. This base was never really a place for a child." The female agent explained "But we can try and make it as cosy as possible for you. At least until we figure out how to get you home." She tried to reassure Chara.

@LegoLad659 @ryanpk200

Doctor Who Universe: London, 2020

The Priest waved for Carol to approach him "Of course. Everyone is welcome. We are facing the end times, after all. These tears are the reckoning."

The Doctor and Tesla turned the corner, seeing the priest talk to Carol. Both listened in cautiously.

@LegoLad659

JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans sighs. "̸̀L̷̡͡o҉̢͘o͘k̨̀͜,̴̷̸̷ ̴͠p̵̀͘͢͡a̵͘͢͡l̶̷̨,̸̧̡͝ ̸͞y̶̡̡͘ǫ̸̢͠u̢͢͞͠͏ ҉̸͜s̵̀e͞e͝͝͏̵ḿ̧͟͢ ̵҉a̷̢͞͡ ͏̛b̸̧̢͜i͏̴̸͝t̵̶͢ ̴̷̨̨͠ò͡͝d̷͘͢͟͝d́͠҉͘,͏͜͏͝ ̢̕b҉̢̕͢͞u̸̧t̶́̀ ̶̶̶̴y̕͞͝ờ̷͠u̷̴͏͝͡ ̸̨͏d́̀̕͡ó̷̧͡ǹ̀͢'̀͏ţ̸́ ̵̵̧̛͠s͏̵̡̨͘e̛̛e̶҉͏ḿ̸ ̛҉̸l͠i̴̡͠k̢̢͏͟è̶͞ ͢͢a̡̧̛̕͘ ͏̵͜͡͝b̛̕҉a̧̢͜d̕ ̷͠͞g̴͠u͞͞͝ỳ͘͜͞.҉̛̀́ ̢́͜͜O̧҉͘h̢̧́͝͡ ̵̢w͘͟e̵̷̶̢͟l̶̷̨̧͠l͝,̷̛͡ ̀͞͝͠͠I̛͡ ̸͜͞g̸͜͏͢u̷̸e̸͡s̵̢̕͜͜s̡͝.̛͏ ̷̕̕͢N̢̢͏o̶̧͜͡ ̢̛̛́i̢̡͜͠͏d̴͢ȩ́͡à̧̧͘͝ ͜͏̨̀͢w̷̡h́̕͘͝e͞҉r̀҉͘͞è͘͟͜ ̴̛I͘̕ ̷̀w̧̧͘a̧͘͞s͡҉ ̕͡͞͡g̶̨͘͢͞ò̡͢͡į͢n̶҉͠g̸ ̴̛͢͢w̴̛ì̷̢͘͝t҉͠h͘͜͝͏ ̢̛t͢͝h̶a͜͞t̶̨̢̕͞.̶̧̀̕͢"̴̢̢͝ He says, summoning 12 Error Blasters to his aid. Immediately upon appearing they fired their beams straight at Sheogorath. Error had seen some pretty tough people, but no one could withstand THAT much power and walk away unharmed, as far as he knew.
While the beams struck Sheogorath they appeared to have little effect as the Daedric Prince opened his mouth and literally ate three of the beams with a grin. He paused with a thoughtful look on his face for several seconds before speaking "Hmm...Needs more ham and perhaps a pinch of salt." Sheogorath rested a hand on Error's shoulder "How would you like to work for me as my personal chef?"

New New Moscow: Soviet Empire Universe

The Librarian sighed "Everything ranging from rogue AIs to hostile alien races. Whatever would want to destroy our allies."

"If you're so powerful, why can't you just solve these problems yourself?" Syeron asked

"My power comes at a price." The Librarian shrugged

@ryanpk200 @apoliseno

American Frontier 1790

As Nico and Drake talked about the other members of their camp, Nikita flew her ship towards the tear, arriving in a solar system in the outer rim. It was not unlike our own, with one yellow sun surrounded by planets. Nikita flew her ship towards the nearest planet as a voice spoke in Russian over the radio.

"Identify yourself." Gregory translated

Nikita ignored Gregory and began to reply to the voice.

"Nikita Travoski. Requesting permission to return to New New Moscow...Shit." Gregory muttered "She didn't say shit, guys. That's just me commentin' on somethin'. This is a universe where the Soviet Empire never fell. Somehow they became even bigger dicks than the last one."

"Last one?" Nikita asked

The voice in the radio barked out orders in Russian.

"Restrain your passenger, soldier." Gregory translated with a shrug "The Librarian would like to speak with him...Who the fook is the Librarian?"

@amybri18 @apoliseno

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

The Behemoth yelled as the explosives detonated, turning it's attention towards Crane only to be shot from behind multiple times by Diamond City security. The Behemoth turned towards the officers and with one swing of it's club it crushed five officers. It then tossed another boulder towards Mirus and Harleen, causing both to dive out of the way.

"I got an idea...A really bad idea" Mirus muttered, holstering her rifle "Get Groot to throw me."

"What?" Harleen asked

"At the back of that thing's head...Just trust me on this! You don't want to be strawberry jam, do you?!"

Harleen nodded at Groot who ran towards the two and picked up Mirus in both hands

"For the love of God, don't miss." Mirus chuckled nervously, getting a nod from Groot in response "I am Groot." He spoke before tossing Mirus at the back of the monster.

Whilst being thrown through the air Mirus drew both of her katanas and plunged them into the back of the Behemoth, using them to climb towards the back of it's head. Once there she placed her left hand against it and entered the Behemoth's mind.

The creature stopped in it's tracks just as it was about to crush Crane and turned around to face it's fellow super mutants. It paused with a confused look on it's face and started to charge forwards, crushing at least a dozen super mutants under it's feet.

@ryanpk200 @apoliseno

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"You've seen 'em too? Yeah, they're kinda how I got here..." Carol half-truthed "You wouldn't happen to know anything about 'em, would you? Other than they're a sign that the world is ending and all."

full

Mood: Worried

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

Marvel Cinematic Universe

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

Temmie gasped in response "YaYa!!!" She replied "dat sounds... MUCH FUN! TeM WIll be MASTER HYOOMAN PETTER."

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

Chara
full

full

Hehehe... You'd better not get in my way :)
@Some_Bloke

Chara nodded in response "Thank you. I don't know what I could do to make up for all of this..." She replied, smiling. It wasn't... Completely fake. She was genuinely thankful. Thankful that these people were trusting her enough to give her a place to stay while she thought of ways to brutally murder them. That was nice of them.

full

Heh... You think I will show you mercy? Such things are useless in this world... You cannot stop me, my DETERMINATION is more powerful than yours!

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I said silence!" Amber yelled, banging her fist on the glass between them. She took a deep breath and calmed down a bit "I do not know anything about your King, but from what you've told me he and his wife do not deserve this... Of course, my own King may be more fit as a ruler, but they still sound very pleasant. Perhaps at the time their kingdom simply had no need for another kind of ruler? I think if their subjects really needed another King, they would do something about it."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Of course not. What would the subjects do? They were hurt and devoid of hope. They didn't care anymore. In fact, after I died the king declared war on humanity in a fit of rage. That filled the monsters with hope. Do you see? The ONE time the king wasn't his peaceful self was the one time the monsters were hopeful. How much more pathetic can you get?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"So at least your King was able to declare war on his enemies and fill his people with hope. I genuinely do not see the problem, here."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"So at least your King was able to declare war on his enemies and fill his people with hope. I genuinely do not see the problem, here."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Oh," Chara said, "But it doesn't end there! They then declared that every human that fell in the underground, which were almost always children, were to be killed. The only way to escape the underground was to gather seven human SOULS to break the barrier. But he was so weak, he meekly stayed in his palace and took no initiative. He never wanted to fight them. After one kill he could have absorbed one SOUL, gone through the barrier, and killed six more humans to break the barrier. But he was weak, and he stayed in his palace, timidly HOPING that no one came."

theManCalledSting said:
"The Last episode, I'm sure," Clara answered.

Homura Akemi

Universe: Doctor Who

Near: 11th Doctor

Homura nodded, before pausing. "Wait, you mentioned 'Rebellion.' What is it? Is it like a sequel film?"

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded, before pausing. "Wait, you mentioned 'Rebellion.' What is it? Is it like a sequel film?"
"It's the third film in the series..." Clara answered.

"But if the series ends with a world without witches... then there's a series of movies... what could they possibly be about? That would be a complete non sequitur from the series. How?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber looked unsure, now "I see... While it is nice to get a benevolent King, it is also required that they do their jobs... I would prefer if there were a King who was both, but perhaps it is impossible for such a thing to happen... As such, we must make the best of what we have."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Assailant said:
"But if the series ends with a world without witches... then there's a series of movies... what could they possibly be about? That would be a complete non sequitur from the series. How?"
"I was asking the same thing... apparently the two other films are remakes of the series... I think..." Clara tried her best to explain to Homura the movies.

"Well... There's a pop-culture convention happening right now, so how's about we pop in and meet your fans, Homura... they may provide better incite than Clara..." the Doctor said as he stood up and grabbed another jammie dodger.

"Oi!" Clara reacted to the Doctor's comment.

"No offense."

theManCalledSting said:
"I was asking the same thing... apparently the two other films are remakes of the series... I think..." Clara tried her best to explain to Homura the movies.
"Well... There's a pop-culture convention happening right now, so how's about we pop in and meet your fans, Homura... they may provide better incite than Clara..." the Doctor said as he stood up and grabbed another jammie dodger.

"Oi!" Clara reacted to the Doctor's comment.

"No offense."
"I would not be against that. It may be helpful... that's rather convenient."

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber looked unsure, now "I see... While it is nice to get a benevolent King, it is also required that they do their jobs... I would prefer if there were a King who was both, but perhaps it is impossible for such a thing to happen... As such, we must make the best of what we have."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Best. Sure. You continue thinking that. It was truly bad. They would skip meetings to help Asriel or me with a problem we might have, or... you know what? I think you've gathered the idea. But I... I still don't understand them. They gave me much more than they ever expected to receive. I don't understand... they stood little to gain. What kind of weakness makes someone actively put oneself at a disadvantage of their own volition?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"They cared for their children more than they cared for their kingdom." Amber replied, having managed to calm down after Chara explained the negative aspects of Asgore and Toriel. She was less upset now because Chara had told her exactly why they didn't deserve to rule, and while she knew they were likely obfuscating or exaggerating the truth, their perspective justified their hatred "I can understand that. Many put their families before all else."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

@Assailant

"Well then what are we waiting for then?" the Doctor said as he shook Clara's hands and said, "Thank you for the tea and the Jammie Dodgers, Clara but we're off."

"Oi, Can't I come with you guys?" Clara asked.

"Well it's all Homura's choice, Clara..."

Homura Akemi

"My choice? Well, I see no reason why not." Homura didn't understand why it was up to her, but she couldn't see why Clara would be prevented from going.

Assailant said:
"My choice? Well, I see no reason why not." Homura didn't understand why it was up to her, but she couldn't see why Clara would be prevented from going.
"Ha! Even the magical girl thinks I should join," Clara said as she stood up from her chair and walked over to the group.

"Well I just wanted to be sure, she didn't really look like a people person," the Doctor explained why he wanted Homura to decided.

MCU

"That would be Elerium," Explained Vahlen. "It's a element used by aliens to power their ships. We used it to power the ship and it's used in jet packs." She then answered the other question. "As for the progress, we only started today so it's not much."

@Some_Bloke

Terminator

"Oh, that's great." Isaac replied sarcastically. "And that price is?" He asked the Librarian.

Fallout

"Those security guards are not having a good day." Crane said sarcastically as he watched another guard get crushed. After he hearing Mirus's plan. "You know, I could use my grappling hook," He said. "You know what? Do it! I've always wanted to see a real life fastball special."

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"They cared for their children more than they cared for their kingdom." Amber replied, having managed to calm down after Chara explained the negative aspects of Asgore and Toriel. She was less upset now because Chara had told her exactly why they didn't deserve to rule, and while she knew they were likely obfuscating or exaggerating the truth, their perspective justified their hatred "I can understand that. Many put their families before all else."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"But... why? Why do they do that? This world is about survival, it's kill or be killed. Why put family before those who give you power and could be your downfall? That doesn't make sense!" Chara groaned as she struggled to figure it out. "My human family understood that! Is this just a monster thing?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"People who lack understanding will not act upon the things that they do not understand." Amber told Chara "By the simple fact that they do not understand them. They believed that, as their adopted child, you deserved their love. And were not a threat to them. I'm saddened to hear that they were wrong."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

theManCalledSting said:
"Ha! Even the magical girl thinks I should join," Clara said as she stood up from her chair and walked over to the group.
"Well I just wanted to be sure, she didn't really look like a people person," the Doctor explained why he wanted Homura to decided.

Homura Akemi

"I am not particularly social, I suppose," she said, "but I still see no reason to stop her from coming."

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"People who lack understanding will not act upon the things that they do not understand." Amber told Chara "By the simple fact that they do not understand them. They believed that, as their adopted child, you deserved their love. And were not a threat to them. I'm saddened to hear that they were wrong."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk Chara

"I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO THEM!" Chara yelled as she suddenly burst up from their chair and slammed her fist on the glass. Her face was twisted in one of anger and pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back