• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Assassin's Creed

Near: Mew, Carnage

Ffm3OjS.png

"It is pretty much both... This language you speak isn't of my familiarity. Neither is the nature of... Other... Universes...." Vita shrugged, hands going behind her back and held.

@Barbas

@Noivian

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"My world is rather different from yours." Amber told Toriel, a gleam in her eye at the prospect of telling somebody else about Armello "While more primitive, it holds a certain beauty to it. My kingdom is called Armello, and it is separated into four clans. The Wolf Clan specializes in hunting and tracking. The Bear Clan holds a strong connection to the Wyld, the magical force present in our world that watches over and protects us. The Rat Clan are experts at thieving and trickery - Not many people like the rats. And the Rabbit Clan, my home clan, is renowned for its expertise in construction and architecture. In the center of the kingdom sits the castle of Armello - Constructed by Rabbits, of course - which our King rules from."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Toriel smiled. "Interesting. So your different races get along well? That's nice... well, except for the Rats it seems. Funny, in our world all those different clans are simply species of mindless beasts."

"Mine as well," Okabe said. "Funny."

Toriel turned to Frisk. "Have you told them about our world?" Frisk nodded.

"A bit." They said. Toriel turned to Amber.

"Well, I don't know if they told you, but in our world Humans and Monsters, being the two intelligent species on the planet, didn't get along. Long ago there was a war where we were forced underground, and were only freed from our imprisonment just weeks ago by my child," she said as she tousled Frisk's hair. They smiled, and she smiled back. "Things are getting better between our species, but there is still some racism and discrimination. Stories like that are always helpful to give me hope that things can turn out better."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That sounds like a terrible series of events to have to endure." Amber said, sympathetically "If there is anything I or the clans of Armello can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know." She told her with a smile.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Current Form: Carnage

" I don't care if you want to have fun! So get over here so we can find out how to leave this place! Because I got some old scores to settle. "

@Noivian

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That sounds like a terrible series of events to have to endure." Amber said, sympathetically "If there is anything I or the clans of Armello can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know." She told her with a smile.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Toriel giggled a bit. "Well I wouldn't want to trouble you. But if I think of any way for you to change the hearts and minds of mankind, I'll give you a call." She said before chuckling once more. She thought for a moment and gasped. "You all are from different worlds. That means you must have no lodging. Do not fret, I shall prepare a place for you to stay tonight... and I suppose I'll need to prepare something for Alphys and Undyne. My house shall be very full tonight."

Homura Akemi

Universe: Doctor Who

Near: 11th Doctor

"I am interested, to say the least," Homura said as she stood with the Doctor.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded "Unfortunately, it seems that way." She replied "Sorry if that is a bother to you. Though I have camping supplies if you would rather I use those instead."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Universe: Doctor Who

Near: 11th Doctor

"I am interested, to say the least," Homura said as she stood with the Doctor.
The Door opened with Clara Oswald, the Impossible Girl, answering the door.

jenna-coleman-clara-oswald-doctor-who-replacement.jpg

"Clara!" The Doctor said before giving his friend a hug.

"Doctor? What's with the sudden visit?" Clara asked in confusion, "And who's she?" she asked in reference to Homura.

@Some_Bloke

Mew

poke_mew.png

Mew crossed her arms, tilting her nose upwards until her mouth was visible. "Nenenene, nenenenene," she said in a mocking, childish tone towards Carnage. "I don't care about your revenge!" she pouted, making a point of looking upset. "Revenge, revenge, is that all anyone ever thinks of? First big brother, and now you..." Mew realized that she didn't know the other's name. That caused her to flounder a bit, but she resumed her upset stance, tail flicking angrily.

When Vita stated she didn't understand different universes, Mew softened her anger a bit. "
Basically, it's like how you have this world, and then there's another that exists that you can't normally get to, but it's different. Dad can explain this stuff better than me..." her voice trailed off, and just like that, all traces of anger disappeared from the small cat-like creature.

@Barbas

@EssentPon

Last edited by a moderator:

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Near: Mew, Carnage

Ffm3OjS.png

Vita nodded in slight understanding... And then... "Agh!" Oh... Right. Her shoulder was still wounded and bleeding.

@Barbas

@Noivian

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded "Unfortunately, it seems that way." She replied "Sorry if that is a bother to you. Though I have camping supplies if you would rather I use those instead."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Nonsense!" Toriel said. "You are my guest, you should feel comfortable."

"I can't believe you guys forgot me!" A voice yelled from the entrance to the house. Flowey was carried in by Undyne who set him down on the table next to Frisk. "I thought Carnage killed you all!"

"Punk, you've gotta be more responsible with your pet," Undyne said, knowing calling Flowey a pet peeved him off. Like always, he responded negatively.

"I am not a pet! I am a sapient being who should be treated with dignity!"

"Sure Goldey," Undyne said as she turned to Toriel. "I heard you worrying about the house and stuff. It's cool, Mettatton will be letting us stay at his place until things are sorted out. 'S all cool." Toriel smiled.

"I'm glad, both that you found a place to stay and that the weight has been lifted from my shoulders." Undyne gave a thumbs up, tousled Frisk's hair (somewhat more aggressively than Toriel did) said goodbye to Amber and Kurisu and stopped at Okabe.

"Dude, you are a certifiable badass for what you did earlier. Up top!" She said as she gave Okabe a high five. He felt awkward giving a fish lady a high five, and Kurisu held in a laugh as she noticed that fact, but Undyne was completely ignorant to his discomfort. She left and Okabe turned to Kurisu.

"Did you hear that, Assistant?" Kurisu rolled her eyes. Flowey, however, was staring at Frisk sadly.

JackOfHearts said:
Error was silent for a moment. "???W????o???w??.?????.???.?????h???e??? ????s????o???u??n?d??s??? ???m????o?r????e????? ???r???a??n????d??o????m???? ???a???n???d??? ??c?????o????m?????p?u???l?????s?????i????v??e?? ??t?????h?a????n?? ?????m??e????.???? ?????N?e?????v???e?r???? ?t???h?????o???u???g???h??t???? ????I??'???d?? ????s??a????y???? ??t??h???a???t???? ???a????b?????o???u???t?? ?????a??n???y???o????n??e????.?????"???? He says to himself. "????H?????m???m??.???.????.?????Y??e???a?h?,????? ???I????'??m???? ?r??e?????a???d??y??.????"?
The Librarian shut his eyes and with a snap of his fingers he brought both himself and Error Sans to the location of Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of madness...Only he wasn't in his own domain but somewhere else in the Multiverse. Rather than the Shivering Isles or the Undertale universe The Librarian and Sans stood in the streets of Washington DC where a parade was marching through the streets holding a banner:

7ae5c3aecac5e5deecfec85158a5490e.jpg

Within the parade itself were a swarm of people dressed in clothing similar to Sheogorath or as cheese wheels while a parade float was of a giant sweet roll being eaten by Sheogorath himself.

"What the fuck?" The Librarian muttered to himself

"Word of advice, if you ride a Narwhal. Mind the pointy end." A voice spoke from behind the two, causing The Librarian to turn around "What?"

"Well I got a little, what's the word...BOOORRREEDDDD with that other universe. So I sat down, had a little think to myself and realized that I'd be better in another universe. Then I had another think to myself. Why not be President?"

"Um..." The Librarian replied

"Have you ever tried doing the fishstick? It's a very delicate state of mind!" Sheogorath roared. He patted The Librarian on the back "Just imagine it. Not just Daedric Prince of Madness but Daedric President of Madness! Has a nice ring to it!" When he saw that The Librarian did not reply Sheogorath yawned in an over the top manner "You're the guy who carries a briefcase without his packed lunch inside. What do you know?"

"A lot." The Librarian replied "For example..." He turned to Error Sans "You're up." He pushed him forwards

"And who might you be?!" Sheogorath asked.

Doctor Who Universe: London 2020

"I lied to you because I didn't think I could trust you." The Doctor admitted "The last time I encountered the Sycorax they were murdered as they retreated. I didn't want to see the same thing happen again."

"I understand, but keeping us from the truth could have put even more lives at risk." Tesla protested "And now Carol is potentially putting herself in harm's way."

The Doctor drew his sonic screwdriver and pointed it upwards "I have this thing locked onto nearby alien lifeforms...Well...I'll need to adjust it. So it dosen't pick up Carol or myself. We need to find her before she gets herself hurt."

The Doctor tossed the cardboard box back inside the TARDIS as Lilac had taken her outfit and with the snap of his fingers shut the doors before running out of the alleyway and making a right turn. His sonic screwdriver pointed forwards The Doctor looked upwards, trying to get a view on Carol.

@LegoLad659

MCU: SHIELD HQ

Emma: "It's not for eating, it's for talking to someone with." Emma explained with a chuckle, holding the shoe to the side of her face only to get static in response. Figures, the thing was in need of repair "Well for now I guess it's a piece of clothing." She shrugged "The radio's not working."

Coulson: "Oh?" The President replied, his look of embarrassment replaced with a small smile "Phil, what's it's progress?"

"My top two scientists were working on blueprints and running simulations with a device...With XCOM's help we..."

"How long before it's done?" The President asked

"I don't know. We'll update you on it's..."

"Then drop this call and get back to work, Director!" The President barked

SHIELD: Seeing that Arrow was giving Chara a bit of an odd look the female SHIELD agent approached him "Is everything alright?" She asked

The male nurse examined the stick-like device "Hmm...Well apart from a bump or two you're all good. You feeling alright overall?" He asked

@ryanpk200 @LegoLad659

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

Seeing that most were on board with fighting for his cause The Librarian grinned in delight. He took one last look at Connor "Good luck with your fight here." He spoke and with a snap of his fingers teleported the others across reality.

city-1-500x281.jpg

The group, including the Eclipse mercs found themselves standing in the middle of a city populated by Soviet symbols and soldiers patrolling the streets. Upon arrival all of these soldiers turned their attention to the group until The Librarian stepped forwards.

"Easy comrades, they're with me." He explained, causing the soldiers to drop their guns. He turned back to the group "Ladies, gentlemen and droids I welcome you to New New Moscow. Capital of the Soviet Empire in the outer-rim systems." He grinned, outstretching his arms "The vodka here is fantastic. I would stop and let you folks try it but I think we're about to be called in soon. Just...Just don't shoot anything while you're here. Or slice it to pieces. Or..."

"Or what?" Syeron asked

"These people don't take kindly to human-alien relationships. Fine with aliens as long as they..." He paused and whistled "With their own species. Apart from that and constantly trying to push Communism down your throat these guys are alright."

@ryanpk200 @apoliseno

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

As more Super Mutants began to fall to the combined gunfire of Nick, the group and Diamond City security the Behemoth charged towards the building the security guards were in and started to attack by swinging at the guards. One was crushed in a single swing, not even giving him time to scream.

Seeing that the Behemoth was distracted Mirus opened fire on it, aiming for it's neck and head. Although the bullets from her gun were able to pierce it's skin, it was not enough to bring the monster down. It turned towards Mirus and tossed another boulder at her. She blocked the attack with telekinesis and tossed the boulder at a Super Mutant wielding a minigun, crushing his head in the process.

@apoliseno @ryanpk200

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Librarian shut his eyes and with a snap of his fingers he brought both himself and Error Sans to the location of Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of madness...Only he wasn't in his own domain but somewhere else in the Multiverse. Rather than the Shivering Isles or the Undertale universe The Librarian and Sans stood in the streets of Washington DC where a parade was marching through the streets holding a banner:
7ae5c3aecac5e5deecfec85158a5490e.jpg

Within the parade itself were a swarm of people dressed in clothing similar to Sheogorath or as cheese wheels while a parade float was of a giant sweet roll being eaten by Sheogorath himself.

"What the fuck?" The Librarian muttered to himself

"Word of advice, if you ride a Narwhal. Mind the pointy end." A voice spoke from behind the two, causing The Librarian to turn around "What?"

"Well I got a little, what's the word...BOOORRREEDDDD with that other universe. So I sat down, had a little think to myself and realized that I'd be better in another universe. Then I had another think to myself. Why not be President?"

"Um..." The Librarian replied

"Have you ever tried doing the fishstick? It's a very delicate state of mind!" Sheogorath roared. He patted The Librarian on the back "Just imagine it. Not just Daedric Prince of Madness but Daedric President of Madness! Has a nice ring to it!" When he saw that The Librarian did not reply Sheogorath yawned in an over the top manner "You're the guy who carries a briefcase without his packed lunch inside. What do you know?"

"A lot." The Librarian replied "For example..." He turned to Error Sans "You're up." He pushed him forwards

"And who might you be?!" Sheogorath asked.

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans scratches the back of his skull. He was legitimately confused as to what Sheogorath's deal was."̵̨̕Í̵̶'̨́͝m̀͢͜͏,̢̨̀͜͠ ̀͘͡͞u͡͡h̷҉̡̛͟,̷̧ ͡͠Ȩ̷҉̸́r͏̛͏͟r̸̶̢͏͜o̧͟͝҉r̵̢̀͠ ̴͡͠͝S̸͡͡a͏̕n͏̶̕s̨̡.̡́ ̸҉̷̶͟J̶̶̀͢͠u̶͘͞s̨̀t̶̸̛͘ ̢c̸̕͢a͜҉͢͟l̶͞ļ̷̸͟͡ ̶͘͡͞m͞͏e͏҉ ̨̀È̡͞ŕ͜͜͝͝r̨͘͟͟͡ò́͘͝͠r̡̛͘.̴҉͞͡"̷͡ He was gonna play this like he usually did, starting off with acting casual. He was ready to dodge or summon an Error Blaster at a seconds notice though.

Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"I hope she doesn't manage to get herself into trouble..." Lilac replied, following the Doctor out of the TARDIS. Carol, in the meantime, was running across rooftops, watching the ground below for anything that looked out of place. When she reached the end of one building, she jumped across the gap to the next.

full

Mood: Worried

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

Marvel Cinematic Universe

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

"oH. shOOZ FoR TalkING To?" Temmie asked, looking at the shoe again before grabbing the shoe from Emma "dis is agent TEM. alL BAd guYS r DED."

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

Chara
full

full

Hehehe... You'd better not get in my way :)
@Some_Bloke @apoliseno

Chara turned to the nurse, but kept her attention on the man as the SHIELD agent spoke to him "Yeah, I think I'm okay." She replied, giving him a fake smile.

full

Heh... You think I will show you mercy? Such things are useless in this world... You cannot stop me, my DETERMINATION is more powerful than yours!

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Sorry about leaving you behind there, Flowey." Amber told the flower, sheepishly "My survival instinct kinda kicked in at the wrong time, huh?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

Toriel frowned. "Can there BE a wrong time for a survival sense to turn on?" She paused for a moment as she thought before shaking her head. "It is not important. I shall set up for you all to stay here." She turned to go but there was a knock at the door. "My my, we certainly ARE busy today, are we not?" She went and opened the door to see Alphys standing on the other side.

"H-hello, Queen Tori-"

"Please," she interjected, "just call me Toriel." Alphys nodded.

"M-Ms. Toriel, could we have Frisk for a little while? I need to question them about some... things that happened on the battlefield." Toriel sighed and nodded.

"I understand. But not too late, okay?" Alphys nodded and looked at Amber, Kurisu, and Okabe.

"Seeing as this concerns you all too, you may choose to come or stay if you please. You know what this is about." Toriel looked between them in confusion. Okabe grinned.

"Of course I am coming! How could I miss out on studying such a huge scientific phenomenon bordering, if not all ready, with the supernatural!" Kurisu sighed.

"In that case, I'll stay. We can't let Ms. Toriel do everything by herself. I'll help set up." Toriel smiled.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber blinked. Toriel was a queen?? She would never have guessed that. Then Alphys arrived asking to borrow Frisk, and Amber turned to Toriel "Would you mind if I went with them as well, miss Toriel?" She asked "I'm curious about a few things, too... But I can stay and help if you like."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber blinked. Toriel was a queen?? She would never have guessed that. Then Alphys arrived asking to borrow Frisk, and Amber turned to Toriel "Would you mind if I went with them as well, miss Toriel?" She asked "I'm curious about a few things, too... But I can stay and help if you like."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Toriel waved Amber. "Oh, not at all. Kurisu's help is more than appreciated on its own. Go ahead. Remember... be careful. All this danger gets me worked up." Frisk nodded and hugged their mom, though this hug seemed so... somber.

Kurisu turned to Okabe. "Report back on any findings." Okabe waved her off.

"Of course. You're my assistant. You need to be kept up to date on all the findings of the Future Gadgets Lab." Kurisu grumbled a bit but went with Toriel while Okabe, Frisk, Amber, and Alphys left. They went over to Alphys's ruined house, where a pathway to a basement entrance was cleared.

"I h-had Undyne h-help me clear this out." She walked down the stairs with the rest of the group and closed the trapdoor above them. "To keep out the cold," she said as if reassuring them. They passed a few gadgets and gizmos, which Okabe looked at eagerly, before reaching what looked like a recording studio. "Okay Frisk, you're going to be on one side and we'll be on the other. I'll record our conversation, as well as..." She didn't need to state what the other purpose of the room with a one way lock and plexiglass window was for. Frisk nodded sullenly as they entered. "You understand. A necessary precaution." They nodded. They really did understand, and they wouldn't have it any other way, but it still didn't feel good. Frisk sat on a stool as the door closed and locked behind them. Alphys did some stuff with audio and then began the recording two-ways. She turned to Amber.

"You were the first one caught up in this 'Chara' mess, so feel free to ask the first question."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded in response, and followed the others to Alphys' house. She felt bad for Frisk when he was put in that room, but she followed along anyway. When she was offered the first question, she took a moment to consider what it would be. Once she decided, she looked at Frisk and spoke in a very non-threatening tone "Okay, so... I know who Chara is and that she resides in you... But if you don't mind, could you tell us how you and Chara met? Perhaps how she ended up in there, if you can?"

Even despite her peaceful tone, she still felt awful. It felt like an interrogation. Of a young child. It didn't feel right.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Frisk nodded. "It was the first time I fell into the underground. I was bruised and hurt. I felt awful everywhere. But suddenly, a felt a pounding feeling in my chest, a burning feeling in my core. I couldn't stop. That was when Chara came. She introduced herself and spoke softly to me. She said she could help me. She said she could protect me." Frisk took a deep breath. "She told me that the world was kill or be kill. At first she seemed right, but then I met mom." Frisk thought more. "That's basically how we first met. She just showed up. As for how she got in here, neither of us seem to truly understand. She's postulated that her DETERMINATION caused her to survive as part of Asriel's ashes, so she survived in the flowers and when I landed in them, she went to the nearest source of DETERMINATION which was me. I'm not exactly sure though."

Oh, this is really rather rude. Talking about me as if I wasn't even present.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Hmm, alright... What about DETERMINATION?" Amber asked next "Do all of the Humans in your world have it, or is it just a select few?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Okabe and Alphys were confused. This was supposed to be a confrontation about Chara, wasn't it? Nonetheless, they let it slide. Amber had been interested in DETERMINATION from the start, so they let her have it. Frisk seemed somewhat happy to be off the subject, if only for a bit.

"All humans have DETERMINATION, which allows their SOULS to continue existing after death," Frisk said. "But only a select few like me have it in such concentrations that we can rewind time. It's very rare." They thought for a moment. "Dr. Alphys would actually be better to ask about that. She performed DETERMINATION experiments a few years ago." Alphys seemed somewhat saddened by that.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber was somewhat aware that she was off-track, but her curiosity got the best of her, and she continued "I see... And do you and Chara both have this ability, or only one of you?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"We... don't know for sure, actually," Frisk said. "We believe it's compounded. Our DETERMINATION combined is what gives us the ability, and that neither one of us could do it alone. However, we don't know. I've never died before falling in the underground, and Chara's never died except by suicide, which would negate DETERMINATION as they wanted to die." Frisk frowned a bit. "Chara really wants to talk to you. I think she expects more control after today's events. Would you like to talk to her? She's gotten a lot better since we met."

"What we saw today was BETTER?!" Okabe said, to which Frisk nodded happily. Okabe rubbed his head. "Jesus, what was she like BEFORE all this?" He thought for a moment. "Personally, I'd rather not talk to them. They creep me out."

"Well," Alphys said, "Getting their viewpoint could help us understand more. Besides, we're safe with them in that room." They turned to Amber for her opinion, the deciding vote.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber considered her answer for a few moments. Ultimately, it would come down to one thing: "If we do, is there a way to keep Chara from getting out of control? Will the room Frisk is in be safe enough?"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back