• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

Toriel frowned. "Not from around here? What do you mean? Where are you from then?" She took a bite. "If I'm not prying too much, that is."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber shook her head in response "No, no, you're fine. To be honest, we're from different universes." She explained "We first came to their universe-" She said, motioning to Okabe and Kurisu "-Where we all met up, along with Frisk as well. Then Frisk led us here."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"What?" Toriel said. "My child, I didn't know you were traveling across the multiverse!" Frisk simply shrugged. "Well, I don't doubt it. My child gets into strange situations. I trust they've been behaving well, and not being... well, a nuisance. They are a sweet child, but sometimes they can be a burden." Frisk frowned and pouted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber giggled a little bit in response "He's-... They've actually been a big help." She said, quickly correcting her mistake "They managed to get a mindless creature of pure darkness to flee just by interacting with it..." She added, as she trailed off "...Wait... The Bane's still in your universe, isn't it...?" She asked Okabe and Kurisu, realization dawning on her.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Toriel looked on in confusion as Okabe and Kurisu immediately stopped eating and looked at Amber. Frisk smiled.

"But I made it nice, remember?" They said. Okabe and Kurisu looked at each other and back to Amber.

"That... is possible, right?" Kurisu said as Okabe leaned back.

"It doesn't really matter that much. Even if it isn't, the police probably got it down. If a sword can take it down, a bullet probably can too, not even mentioning a lot of them." Kurisu, relaxed, continued to eat once more as Toriel looked between everyone.

"This... sounds really dangerous..." She said, before reminding herself not to be so overbearing on Frisk. If they can liberate the underground, they can take some danger. Still, it was hard not to be worried. "Not to even mention the injuries you had when you entered." She thought for a few moments. "Why are you all traveling through the multiverse?"

"Well," Okabe spoke up, putting his silverware down. He thought for a few moments on how to put it. "It's a bit of a long story, but suffice it to say Frisk and Amber's appearance in our timeline have likely sent it spiraling towards the imminent apocalypse. Through no fault of their own, mind you, but nonetheless. My time travel can't exactly help with tears in the fabric of reality, so my assistant Kurisu and I have begun traveling the multiverse to see if we can find some way in another universe to fix this mess. Frisk brought us here because they thought one Dr. Alphys may be able to help, we have yet to see if that is the case." He said before lifting up his fork to eat once more before stopping. "Oh, where are my manners?" He said. He held out his hand to Toriel. "Okabe Rintarou," he said as she shook his hand and greeted him. Kurisu did the same.

Barbas said:
Universe: Unknown
Current Form: Carnage

Enraged that they managed to trick him, Carnage begins to repeatadly slam his remaining fist into the ground in frustration as his left arm slowly regrows. After venting his frustration for a few minutes, Carnage gets to his feet and calls out to see if anyone else is here." Hellooo! Anyone? Don't tell me I'm stuck here by myself?!"

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Assassin's Creed

Near: Q, Carnage

Ffm3OjS.png

Six left. Vita managed to impale one in the neck. Five. Combo kill through the abdomen. And more yelling- Wait. Yelling in a language she is not familiar to. Her native tongue IS Italian, after all. Oh well. More swords and daggers clash against each other. A normal day for an Assassin.

@billthesomething

@Barbas

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber relaxed a bit as well. That's right, their universe was more advanced than hers. No doubt they would be able to take care of it with minimal casualties and infected. And only corrupted creatures could spread more rot, so a simple infection wasn't likely to do much damage.

Oh, right, they hadn't introduced themselves "Amber." She greeted Toriel, shaking her hand as well.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Hearing alot of noise ahead of him, Carnage looks and sees a weirdly dreeses kid sword fighting a bunch of other weirdly dressed people. Deciding to act like a super hero, Carnage charges at the group and precedes to decapitate one of the guards before brutally gutting another with his claws." Do not fear, lawful citizens! Your neighborhood Carnage is here!"

Barbas said:

Hearing alot of noise ahead of him, Carnage looks and sees a weirdly dreeses kid sword fighting a bunch of other weirdly dressed people. Deciding to act like a super hero, Carnage charges at the group and precedes to decapitate one of the guards before brutally gutting another with his claws." Do not fear, lawful citizens! Your neighborhood Carnage is here!"

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

"Ciò che nel mondo-"

(What in the world-)

There's three left either way- Make that two because one is running away. Who is this OTHER strange man?! How in the world did he get here and- HE HAS NO WEAPON ON HIM AND HE DECAPITATED A GUARD WITH EASE. Vita, shaking her head to focus on the main battle, returned to swing her dagger at one more guard. She missed, only spinning around and landing on her butt.

@billthesomething

@Barbas

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber relaxed a bit as well. That's right, their universe was more advanced than hers. No doubt they would be able to take care of it with minimal casualties and infected. And only corrupted creatures could spread more rot, so a simple infection wasn't likely to do much damage.

Oh, right, they hadn't introduced themselves "Amber." She greeted Toriel, shaking her hand as well.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Toriel shook her hand in response. "Well, I hope the journey is not TOO dangerous. You all weren't looking too good when you came in here. What happened? Why was Dr. Alphys's house destroyed?"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Another multid-... Mult-..." Amber replied, trying to remember the word that they had used "...Another person from another universe. He was displaying clear intent to kill us... Rather violently. We tried to defend ourselves, and eventually had to force it out of this universe."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Seeing that the girl fell down, Carnage morphs his right hand into an axe and precedes to chop one of the remaining guard's head in half before turning his attention to the remaining guard." Alright, bub. You have two options, either you die now, or you die while running away."

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"Oh dear," Toriel said. "That sounds awful. Well luckily no one was killed. Frisk, I don't know how I feel about you being involved in things like that."

"I have to," Frisk said. "I have to find Sans." Toriel frowned.

"Papyrus's brother? The one that disappeared?" Frisk nodded.

"I think he might be in another universe. It's a long story, but I am almost sure of it." Toriel waited a few moments before sighing.

"All right Frisk. I know better than to try and stop you when you're deadset on something. Just... be careful." Frisk nodded, and Toriel turned to the assembled group. "Excuse an old lady's curiosity, but what are your worlds like? If it's not too much to ask," she said. Okabe sighed.

"Mine is rather boring I'm afraid. Pretty similar to this one, from what Frisk's told me and what I've seen, except monster's don't exist. Humans are the only intelligent creature on the planet, and also the only bipedal ones." Toriel frowned.

"Well that must be rather lonely, being the only intelligent species on the planet. No diversity."

"Oh, there's diversity to an extent. But yes, it is rather lonely. We keep looking to try and find other intelligent species in the universe, but... nothing yet." Toriel nodded and turned to Amber.

Mew

poke_mew.png

Mew looked around. This was incredibly new to her! Giggling to herself, she floated around Renaissance Rome for a bit, until coming across a small brawl in the streets. She would stay out of it for now, but took interest in the two that seemed to be winning. Perhaps they'd make interesting playmates?

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

The guard barely understood a word he said. But despite that he just started running in fear. NOPE NU UH NOT TODAY. Vita, however, took the 'die while running away' to heart (AKA she decided to finish the guard off anyway) and took out a throwing knife... Aimed... And tossed it at the fleeing guard. Success! It landed in his neck! Down he went.

@billthesomething

@Barbas

Mew

poke_mew.png

Seeing all the guards had been killed, Mew floated lower, descending in a spiral pattern. Giggling again, she observed the two figures standing over the dead bodies. One was a female human, she could tell. The other... Mew wasn't quite sure what he was, but didn't let it bother her. "Hello, there!" she greeted in her telepathy, waving in the meantime while floating onto her back and curling her tail around herself. "I seem to be lost. Can either of you tell me where I am?"

@Barbas

@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Near: Mew, Carnage

Ffm3OjS.png

Vita looked upon the strange creature... And, assuming it can also translate Vita's words... She said, "Roma, Italia."

@Barbas

@Noivian

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"My world is rather different from yours." Amber told Toriel, a gleam in her eye at the prospect of telling somebody else about Armello "While more primitive, it holds a certain beauty to it. My kingdom is called Armello, and it is separated into four clans. The Wolf Clan specializes in hunting and tracking. The Bear Clan holds a strong connection to the Wyld, the magical force present in our world that watches over and protects us. The Rat Clan are experts at thieving and trickery - Not many people like the rats. And the Rabbit Clan, my home clan, is renowned for its expertise in construction and architecture. In the center of the kingdom sits the castle of Armello - Constructed by Rabbits, of course - which our King rules from."[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Mew

poke_mew.png

"Huh, I've never heard of such a place..." Mew stated simply. She did a cute little backflip, before righting herself again. "I'm Mew!" she continued, making a little "Mew" sound with her actual voice at the same time she said her name via telepathy. "Hey, do you want to play a game?" she asked, floating in a sideways figure 8 excitedly.

@Barbas

@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

Her eyes squinted... Should she trust this creature or.... "What... Game?"

@Barbas

@Noivian

Mew

poke_mew.png

Mew brought her hands to her mouth, giggling mischievously. She floated backwards, over to Carnage. Tapping him lightly on the head, she exclaimed, "Tag, you're it!" before disappearing almost instantly. Invisible, Mew floated out of arm's reach. "Now you have to tag someone else!" she explained gleefully. "Remember: you don't want to be 'it'!"

@Barbas

@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

Oh. THAT game. Well, it should get her legs moving. Looking to the buildings, she began to run over and climb up the walls as quick as she can, soon she made it to the roof. Yeah, she is now on the rooftops running. Why her? Why did it have to be her that gets the strange occurrences?

@Barbas

@Noivian

Not feeling like playing a game right now, Carnage begins to wave his arms around as he tries to get Mew and Vita's attention." Hey, games are nice and all, but unless you haven't noticed, me and the flying rat over are obviously not from around here. So both of you stop messing around get over here do we can find out what happened!"

@EssentPon @Noivian

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

Screeeeeechhhhhhhh. And down she goes... And here she comes... And there she is...

"Well... You're out of luck because... I have no clue as to what you are talking about..."

@Barbas

@Noivian

Mew

poke_mew.png

Mew reappears, floating downwards a bit. "Aw, you're no fun! Why can't we just play? I don't care if we're not in our own universes..." she whined. Turning to the girl, she tilted her head in a confused manner. "What do you mean you don't understand? You don't understand the language or you don't understand universes...?"

@Barbas

@EssentPon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back