• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Character: Arceus

Near: Kyoko and others

Talking to: No one

Arceus looked about the ship, curious. He hand't seen technology this advanced in his world. Talking robots? A giant ship? It was crazy to the god. He honestly didn't know what to make of this place, and was at a loss for words.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Y'see, my weapon is kinda on the magical side of things." Kyouko replied, transforming to her MG form to demonstrate for him, showing him the spear that was now in her hand "It's pretty nice on its own, but with magic I can make it do this." She said as she split the spear into many different chain-linked segments.
full

full

Mood: Hello, there.

Condition: Haven't been in a fight yet.

LegoLad659 said:
"Y'see, my weapon is kinda on the magical side of things." Kyouko replied, transforming to her MG form to demonstrate for him, showing him the spear that was now in her hand "It's pretty nice on its own, but with magic I can make it do this." She said as she split the spear into many different chain-linked segments.
"Hm... It's simple... You weapon is oddly similar to some of our own weaponry..." Brainstorm explained.

"We'll just leave you two to your own devices... oh and Kyouko, try not to blow us up with any of Brainstorm's weapons..." Nightbeat said as he, Chromedome and Rewind left the Workshop.

"Just give the weapon back to me and give me a few cycles and I'll have a far superior weapon for you in no time!"

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Wow, really?" Kyouko asked "You can actually do that? Well, lucky day for me, I guess." She said, handing Brainstorm's weapon back to him before reverting to her normal form again "If you don't mind me asking, how exactly does that work? I thought you guys didn't have magic?"
full

full

Noivian said:

Arceus looked about the ship, curious. He hand't seen technology this advanced in his world. Talking robots? A giant ship? It was crazy to the god. He honestly didn't know what to make of this place, and was at a loss for words.
"Hey, Crazy guy with the white hair can you please explain to my pal, Ultra Magnus, how I can handle the responsibility of Watching over some humans because he's being very stubborn right now!" Rodimus called out to Arceus to help him in his on going debate.

LegoLad659 said:
"Wow, really?" Kyouko asked "You can actually do that? Well, lucky day for me, I guess." She said, handing Brainstorm's weapon back to him before reverting to her normal form again "If you don't mind me asking, how exactly does that work? I thought you guys didn't have magic?"
Brainstorm's Workshop, The Lost Light

"What one race calls magic... the other calls Science!" Brainstorm said as he started tinkering with the Spear, "How's about you sit over there while I finish this up, okay? I recommend it... you never know when some reckless Autobot would wander in and accidentally step on you..."

Last edited by a moderator:

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Huh, okay..." Kyouko replied, heading over to the spot that he had indicated "Not quite sure I understand the concept, but whatever you say..."
full

full

LegoLad659 said:
"Huh, okay..." Kyouko replied, heading over to the spot that he had indicated "Not quite sure I understand the concept, but whatever you say..."
Suddenly a girl with pigtails walked in to the Workshop

whirl___holoform_by_brimms-d7fi2z0.png

"Yo, Brainstorm, is the Shoomer ready?" she asked.

"In a bit, Whirl... I just have to add a few modifications to this MechTech Spear then I can get back to work on your precious Shoomer... Don't understand why you're favoring your holo form avatar lately."

"What I just like the fact that it has actual fingers and I'm busy marathoning some of this Universe's Wrestling," the Girl said as she walked over to Kyouko, "You on the waiting list too?"

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Who're you?" Kyouko asked, seeing this new girl come in. She wasn't expecting to see another Human here, especially how that Magnus guy was just complaining about them being on board the ship.
full

full

Arceus was broken from his trance of just looking around and admiring when someone spoke to him. "Hm?" He looked up and over, barely processing what was being asked of him. "Oh, yeah, watching humans is easy. I do it all they time. They'll be fine," Arceus waved a dismissive hand. He supposed he should really start paying attention to what was going on from here on out.

LegoLad659 said:
"Who're you?" Kyouko asked, seeing this new girl come in. She wasn't expecting to see another Human here, especially how that Magnus guy was just complaining about them being on board the ship.
"The Name's Whirl... I'm an Autobot... Don't let the Adorable Holoform Avatar fool you... I'm Unvincible and have no known weaknesses." Whirl said to Kyouko.

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Ah, so you're one of these things, then?" Kyouko asked, pointing to Brainstorm. She considered questioning what 'Unvincible' was, but she didn't bother. It couldn't be anything as atrocious as 'My First Blaster', that was for sure.
full

full

Noivian said:

Arceus was broken from his trance of just looking around and admiring when someone spoke to him. "Hm?" He looked up and over, barely processing what was being asked of him. "Oh, yeah, watching humans is easy. I do it all they time. They'll be fine," Arceus waved a dismissive hand. He supposed he should really start paying attention to what was going on from here on out.
"Told ya, Magnus now can you let us go?" Rodimus said and much to his surprise Magnus did but he did give the hot-headed Co-Captain a warning.

"If you mess up... I will destroy you..."

"I know..." Rodimus replied.

@LegoLad659 "Well that was fun, huh, Cadence."

LegoLad659 said:
"Ah, so you're one of these things, then?" Kyouko asked, pointing to Brainstorm. She considered questioning what 'Unvincible' was, but she didn't bother. It couldn't be anything as atrocious as 'My First Blaster', that was for sure.
"Well, I'm much more handsome in-person and so... What's a squishy like you doing on the Lost Light and not... for lack of a better term... Squished."

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@Noivian

"Uh, yeah..." Cadence replied, a bit worried after that robot had expressed his concerns. She was suddenly very self-conscious about what was above her head at any given time.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

Kyouko took more umbrage at that comment than she probably had any reason to "What's it to you why I'm here, if you're that confident I'll just end up flat on the floor so quickly?" She asked, with a bitter tone.
full

full

LegoLad659 said:
"Uh, yeah..." Cadence replied, a bit worried after that robot had expressed his concerns. She was suddenly very self-conscious about what was above her head at any given time.
"Don't worry, Cadence... Just stick by you're buddy, Rodimus Prime... and everything's going to be all right."

LegoLad659 said:
Kyouko took more umbrage at that comment than she probably had any reason to "What's it to you why I'm here, if you're that confident I'll just end up flat on the floor so quickly?" She asked, with a bitter tone.
Whirl backed off a bit and said, "Whoa! I didn't mean to offend ya... okay maybe I did but You're on a ship full of Giant Robots who tend to not watch where they're going..."

Barbas said:
Universe: Undertale
Current Form: Carnage

Feeling that two of his tendrils hit their target, Carnage uses one of the tendrils on his back to wrap around the hilt of the flaming sword and precedes to yank it out before holding it on the air. Turning to face his attacker, Carnage has the tendril that pierced Amber's leg dig in a little deeper before speaking." It's your lucky day, rabbit. Frisk and fish lady here managed to convince me not to kill ya. So instead of torturing yall to death, we're just gonna maul ya a little."

@LegoLad659 @Assailant

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Carnage

Suddenly, a bright green laser shot the tendril that was in Amber before another shot at Carnage.

"Back off, unholy beast!" Okabe yelled, wielding the gun. Alphys smiled. One function of the gun proven to work! Hopefully the other could be tested very soon.

theManCalledSting said:
"Is that... Sehtya?!" Called out Chtaachtl.
"You're more concerned about the girl that's moving than the girl that just got stabbed through her throat and stomach, and walks it off as if it was nothing?!" The Doctor ranted at Chtaachtl before turning to Homura, "Homura! I think I know what Universe this is! It's where our cluster of universe intersect! We'll talk about in the TARDIS and also fix you up a bit... like the holes!"
Homura nodded as Sehtya turned to Chtaachtl. "Huh! Wait, y-" Suddenly, Homura kicked Sehtya's legs out from under her. She landed with a thud. "Ape, y-" As she opened her eyes, she noticed two tendrils receding that would have impaled her, had Homura not kicked her down.

"Yes lizard?" Sehtya chuckled and got up, blasting two more waves of fire at the Witch. It was getting weak.

Assailant said:

Okabe Rintarou

Suddenly, a bright green laser shot the tendril that was in Amber before another shot at Carnage.

"Back off, unholy beast!" Okabe yelled, wielding the gun. Alphys smiled. One function of the gun proven to work! Hopefully the other could be tested very soon.

Homura nodded as Sehtya turned to Chtaachtl. "Huh! Wait, y-" Suddenly, Homura kicked Sehtya's legs out from under her. She landed with a thud. "Ape, y-" As she opened her eyes, she noticed two tendrils receding that would have impaled her, had Homura not kicked her down.

"Yes lizard?" Sehtya chuckled and got up, blasting two more waves of fire at the Witch. It was getting weak.
"Your daughter is almost as impressive as mine," Chtaachtl said to the Doctor.

"She's not my daughter... I'm just looking out for her..." the Doctor replied as they watched the two girls battle the witch.

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@Noivian

Cadence nodded in response "Yeah, I'm sure it will..." She said, hoping to give off some kind of air of confidence about her. She wasn't exactly sure if it worked very well or not.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"And I have a daily routine of smacking around huge monsters and their familiars. Y'got a problem with that?" Kyouko asked, still a bit bitter.
full

full

Mood: Your presence is not appreciated.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

Once the tendril was blasted out of her leg, Amber quickly leapt away from the door to avoid taking any more hits "Ow! Ow, ow!" She shouted. That thing really did a number on her, she might not be able to stand on that leg for a while. Of course, that meant she also couldn't fight either. Here's hoping Undyne could take him on her own.

Amber quickly fell to a sitting position, unable to stand putting weight on her leg anymore. And she lost her katana, too. Brilliant.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Cadence nodded in response "Yeah, I'm sure it will..." She said, hoping to give off some kind of air of confidence about her. She wasn't exactly sure if it worked very well or not.
"That's the spirit! Keep it up and you'll get the Rodimus Crest! It's one more than a Rodimus Star!" Rodimus said in pure ignorance.

LegoLad659 said:
"And I have a daily routine of smacking around huge monsters and their familiars. Y'got a problem with that?" Kyouko asked, still a bit bitter.
"Sorry, Jeez... And How am I suppose to know you take out A bunch of Kaijus... Sorry... Swerve just showed me 'Pacific Rim' and I can't get the idea of Kaiju out of my head..." Whirl apologized which is odd for the Autobot.

Current Form: Carnage

Getting ready to stab another tendril into Amber, Carnage is interrupted by a laser severing the tendril holding the talking rabbit. Growling in annoyance, Carnage turns to face his attacker right when the second shot blew off half of his head. Quickly regenerating, Carnage flings the burning katana he took from the rabbit at Okabe's chest before sending one of his remain tendrils at his gun hand." It's gonna take more than a few fancy toys to beat us, boy!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Last edited by a moderator:

Homura Akemi

Universe: Silurian Earth

Near: 11th Doctor

Homura stuck her hand out as a bunch of rockets showed up and basted the Witch. Most went off, but some didn't. Sehtya used her flame magic to detonate the rest. The Witch howled as disintegrated as the world around them fell apart and they all appeared back in the forest. Sehtya grabbed the grief seed.

"Thanks for the assistance ape, but this grief seed is mine. I don't know how you got a contract with Kyubey, but I'm sure you understand."

"Of course," Homura said. "This is your territory, and that was your Witch. You were here first, so it only makes sense that you should have the grief seeds. But I urge you to warn other people. Do not trust Kyubey." She briefly explained how magical girls become Witches, the concept of Karmic Debt, and the misery that befalls any and all magical girls.

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@Noivian

"Sounds like a real treat." Cadence replied. Well, at least it was working, she figured.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Guess our worlds have the same crappy movies, despite their differences." Kyouko replied, turning her gaze toward Brainstorm and what he was doing.
full

full

Mood: Your presence is not appreciated.

Okabe Rintarou

Okabe quickly dodges the katana and presses a button and shoots the gun as a hole opens up, a tear, and through it goes the tendril. Okabe quickly pushes another button as it closes the tear and severs the tentacle.

Meanwhile, on the Lost Light

Out of nowhere, a tear opens as a tentacle pops through before closing as the tentacle severs and falls to the ground.

Assailant said:
Homura stuck her hand out as a bunch of rockets showed up and basted the Witch. Most went off, but some didn't. Sehtya used her flame magic to detonate the rest. The Witch howled as disintegrated as the world around them fell apart and they all appeared back in the forest. Sehtya grabbed the grief seed.
"Thanks for the assistance ape, but this grief seed is mine. I don't know how you got a contract with Kyubey, but I'm sure you understand."

"Of course," Homura said. "This is your territory, and that was your Witch. You were here first, so it only makes sense that you should have the grief seeds. But I urge you to warn other people. Do not trust Kyubey." She briefly explained how magical girls become Witches, the concept of Karmic Debt, and the misery that befalls any and all magical girls.
"Homura, that was... stupid but Brilliant which is my kind of Brilliant!" The Doctor said as he walked over to Homura and gave her a hug.

"I don't know who you managed to do it, Ape... But... You and Sehtya saved us..." the Silurian Commander said, "And because of that you are free to go..."

LegoLad659 said:
"Guess our worlds have the same crappy movies, despite their differences." Kyouko replied, turning her gaze toward Brainstorm and what he was doing.
"Hey, I happen to appreciate a good popcorn flick... I think that's what Humans call it..." Whirl pondered before shouting at Brainstorm to speed up his upgrade.

"Sorry, but this mod requires very careful attention to detail! If I'm off by one nano-meter off it may explode!" Brainstorm said as he continued with the modifications to Kyouko's new weapon.

"So?" Whirl said plainly.

"And you wonder why you don't have that many friends!" Brainstorm snapped back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back