• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Universe: Undertale

Current Form: Carnage

Groaning in response to Undyne showing up, Carnageturns to face her with his claws ready to attack." If the kid told you everything, then why are you trying to stop me? They did abandon us, afterall."

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Carnage

"And?!" Undyne groans. "The kid didn't explain EVERYTHING, I suppose, but they did say there were forgivable circumstances. Besides, even if there weren't, that's no reason to kill someone! I thought you'd just rough 'em up, maybe give them a black eye and some scratches, a scar at absolute worst." Alphys nods at Amber and opens the door silently, hoping that Amber's stab strikes true.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

Once the door opened enough, Amber saw her opportunity. Carnage was distracted by Undyne, his back turned to the door. She thrust her flaming sword through the opening in the door.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Not feeling fighting the fish lady since she was one of Frisk's friends, Carnage decides to compromise." Okay, fish lady, you win. If Frisk is against me killing them then I'll just maul a little." While speaking with Undyne, Carnage feels a flaming sword stabbing through his chest. Roaring in pain, Carnage form four tendrils on his back and sends them at whoever is stabbing him." You better these tendrils kill ys. Because if they don't, I'm gonna chop off your limbs and them to ya!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

That didn't kill it?! Amber was taken aback by this development, so much so that her mind could only register Carnage's retaliation fast enough to avoid two of the tendrils, one of them hitting where she had been injured before, and the other piercing her leg.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Feeling that two of his tendrils hit their target, Carnage uses one of the tendrils on his back to wrap around the hilt of the flaming sword and precedes to yank it out before holding it on the air. Turning to face his attacker, Carnage has the tendril that pierced Amber's leg dig in a little deeper before speaking." It's your lucky day, rabbit. Frisk and fish lady here managed to convince me not to kill ya. So instead of torturing yall to death, we're just gonna maul ya a little."

@LegoLad659 @Assailant

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Universe: Silurian Earth

Near: 11th Doctor

The Witch turned, only annoyed by the bullets, and growled. The silurian magical girl turned to the Silurians that just shot.

"Fools! You have only gained its attention!" The magical girl yelled. The Witch shot out sharp tentacles at the group, but suddenly guns appeared and blew the tendrils off the creature. The Witch stabbed Homura through the throat and stomach. For a moment she stood there, seemingly dead, before the Witch's tendrils exploded and Homura began launching rockets at the Witch. The Silurian Magical girl ran up next to her and waved her sword, causing a small blast of fire to go at the Witch.
"Is that... Sehtya?!" Called out Chtaachtl.

"You're more concerned about the girl that's moving than the girl that just got stabbed through her throat and stomach, and walks it off as if it was nothing?!" The Doctor ranted at Chtaachtl before turning to Homura, "Homura! I think I know what Universe this is! It's where our cluster of universe intersect! We'll talk about in the TARDIS and also fix you up a bit... like the holes!"

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

Mirus continue to scratch behind Krypto's ears "You wanna come along with us, boy?" She asked with a friendly grin, turning her attention away from Chief "So how are we going to do this?" She muttered to herself, thinking out loud. She looked back into Krypto's eyes and began to walk towards Diamond City. It was within her sights now.

FZLb2fL.jpg

She noticed a familiar face was heading towards the city. Wearing a trench coat and a fedora was Nick Valentine, with a strangely dressed teenager at his side. Mirus quickly assumed that she too was from another universe and waved in Nick's direction. Nick drew his revolver causing Mirus to stand on edge, only to notice that he was actually pointing behind the group.

"Shit." Mirus muttered, turning to see that a force of fifty three Super Mutants were charging towards the group from behind. Mirus quickly pushed Harleen and Crane out of harm's way as the mutants opened fire while Groot grabbed Krypto, using his body as a shield from the bullets.

Amongst the group of super mutants were fifteen Skirmishers armed with makeshift assault rifles, twenty regular Super Mutants armed with melee weapons, four Super Mutant Butchers all armed with miniguns, one Super Mutant Primus armed with a rocket launcher and nine Mutant Hounds. At the very back of the group was a Behemoth.

Seeing the approaching force, Nick grabbed the girl by the arm and ran for cover, returning fire against the mutant forces "Stay down, kid!" He shouted

"Oh no! I don't wanna be killed by Incredible Hulk rejects!" Harleen shouted

@Stamper @theManCalledSting

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

The Librarian rested a hand on Borr's shoulder and with a snap of his fingers, the Salarian scientist was teleported away "Again, he's safe. You won't need to worry about him or the money his brother was going to pay you. You'll be compensated handsomely." The Librarian turned to the group, waiting for some kind of reaction from them. He seemed to enjoy it when people were afraid of him. No matter how much he reassured mortals, a lot of them always showed fear.

@apoliseno @ryanpk200

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"The universe this artifact is in is one that's dead. As I speak it is slowly being consumed by a being more powerful than both of us combined. Well, not that if we were combined it would make much of a different but anyway...For now, I cannot tell you what it does for I do not trust you to use it against me. As for this target I need you to kill...Well." The Librarian paused "It may be a challenge, it may not be. It is really nothing more than a test of your loyalty at the end of the day."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans rolls his eyes. "̛̀Ǫ̶̡̀͜k̴͝,̵́͠ ̛̛Í̸̴́'̶̢͟d́͜ ͘͢͢͠l̶͏̕͠i̡̕͢͝k̵̨͘͜͞e̛͠ ̴͢͜t̴̴͠͡o̷̵̧͠ ̸̡̨̧̛p҉̶o̷̷҉͝l͜͜i̵̢͜t̢̛̕҉e̵͘͞l͏̷y̵̛͘͜͡ ̀̕͜a҉̷̴͠s̵̢k̡̧͞͞ ͜҉y̛͘o̸̢͏̵̴u͏͞ ̶̧t̢̨̀̀o̕͢͠͞ ͢s͜͝͠t̵̢͢o̸̸͘͢p̀͜͡ ̨̀͟͟d̷̛͝į͞s̶̀͏͟s̵̨̕͠i̧͟͞ǹ̷g̷̨ ̶̀͟͡t̛͟͜͝ḩ̴͘̕e̷͢ ̸̀͠e̡͘͡x̴̨ţ͏è̛͟͢͢n̛͜t̶̡̛̛́ ҉̢̨̀́o̵f̧̛͞ ̷̸̕͢͞ḿỳ͞ ̷̛҉ṕo̸̷͝ẁ͘e͟͠͝r̢̀͞͡.̡ ̧҉͏Į͜ ̨́͢͠h̵́͢͢a͏́v̸̢͟͟e̛͘ ́͘͢͟A̸̡͘͟L̡̧̧O͘͟͠͡T̴̨̨́ ̶̨͡͏m̨͘͘͜͞o͢҉́r͜͝͏ę̛́͠ ͟͏̵̕p҉̸͡o̴͢͠w̸͡e͏͡r̴̸͡s͏̨́ ̵͘͠t̨͘h͜͠a̡̢͞ǹ̴̡ ̴̴̀́͜I̸̕ ͏̨̕à̶̢̡͘c̷̛t҉̕͞u͟a҉l̷̛͟l҉̴ỳ̴̧̧͡ ͝҉̡̛u̵̸͝͏҉s̀͞҉҉é̵̕͝,͏̸̷̡͠ ́͜͠Í̶̢͟͝ ̧͘͜͝j̨͘u̸͘͠҉͟ś̢͟t̸́ ̶̨͞c̢a̛͡n͘͜'́́t͏̛̕ ͘͟t̸̀à̛͟p̧͘͞ ̶̷̛͘i͜͏n̵̡͟t̨͜͡͠o̧͟͟͠ ̡͘͡͝t͝͞҉̶̵h̛͢͜͡e҉̧͜m̕͜͜ ́͘͠o̸͟͡ư͠͞҉̢t͘̕͡ś̢͘i҉҉́͝d̴̶̸͝͞ȩ̸̶͟ ̧͠o͏̨f̵͏͏̢ ̴͟͢͞t́͘͢h͘͠e̴҉̴͘ ̶̡̨͞À̶̕ǹ͢͏̶t͝͡í̸̶͢͜-̢̧͜͡͡V̶̧́͟o͏i͏̴͠ḑ͘͡҉.̸̶ ͏̸I̵̸f̷̢̨̀ ͜͞҉I̧̛͞ ̴́͘͟t̨̀̀́r̵̛̀͘i̴͞ȩ̕͜͟d̸͟͢,̵̨́͟͢ ̡́I̵̶̡͟͜'҉̸̢͞͞d̢̨͜͞ ̷͟͠ṕ̶͘͡r̵͝҉̕o̷̷̡b̕͞͝a̸͢b̸̵l̕҉͝ỳ̢͏ ̶̶̢̀͝è͡x̴̵̡̧̛p̵̢͟͝ĺ͜ó̷͏d͘͏e̶̢ ̨̕͘͏͝ǫ͘͜͞͠r̸̨̕͞͡ ̴̵c̸̢̢̀͞r̛̀͢à͟s̢͘̕h̴͡ ̴̛͟o͏̴́͝ŕ͟͏͜͜ ̀̀̕͟ş̸͘ǫ͘͘̕͡m̧̢e̷̡͠ ̷͢͢͝͡ş̶̸͜͡h̡́́͞í͘͢t̸͠ ̛͜͏͝l̶̀̕͝͝i̷̸͘͡k̸̕͝͠͏ȩ̡̧ ͜͝ţ̶̷̨͠h̵̛a͘̕͘͠t̛̕͜͞͝.̷̷̢̨ ̴̡͟͡҉I̢͘͞'͘͢m͞҉̴̨҉ ̵̶̕͡à̧͏͏͝ǹ́́͠͏ ́͟E͞҉͘r̨̀̀͢r̵̀͜͠҉o͏̷͘r̨͡͡͡,҉̶̡́͘ ̡͝҉̕ǹ̛́͢ó̷͘t̶͡h̨̀͠͞i̛͜n͜͟g̀͘ ͟͜m̷̴̧͘͜a̸҉̧̀k̵̢͘͡e̕͝ş̢́͝ ͟ş̶̷e̷҉̵͜n̛͏̨͘͡s͟e̵͝ ̷̡͘͟͡ą̢̕̕͜b̢͜͢o̵͡u̕͘҉t̷͞ ̨̀͠m̸̵͞è̷.̨̡̕ ̀A̢͜҉͘͡n̛҉̶̢͘y̕̕ẃ͝a̴̡͟y̡̧̕͘͟,̸͜ ̢́c͘h̷̛͘͜͢a̕͠҉l̢͟l͡e͟͝͞ń́͜͜͞g̶̨ę̶̴̡͠ ̨͞ǫ̡͢r̷͘͜͠ ̸̛̕͘n̷̶͠͝ǫ̸t̵̴̛͘͏,̨̡͡͝ ̛́͘͟͝I̧̢͘͢'̨͟҉̨͡l̢͢҉̀ļ͝҉ ̧k͢͞͡í͟͏l̷̡̛̀ļ̕͢͢ ̢͟ỳ͏͢o̧͢ư̶̧r͝ ̴̵̨̧t̢a̧͞҉r̸͜͞͠͠g̢͠e̶͡t̴́͏̸͡.͏҉̸͟ ̵͡W̶͠҉̀h̴̢͜͜o̸̡҉ ̧̕͠i̢̛͢s̸̛͝͡ ̶̢͟͟t̵͢͞h̢̢̨͜͞e̸̸̡͞͠ ̷̶͠t̶͟a̧̛͠ŗ̸̨̡ģ̶̧ȩ҉̡͡ţ̢͟͡͏ ̶̢̕à̢͟n̴d̕҉ ̴́̕͟w̢͘͜͠h̵̶̀͏͏e̵̷͟͡r̛͢e̸̛ ͏͜͝͏͜ć̴a̧͜͟͝͠ń̛̛́ ̷̢̀̕͜I̶͞ ̕f̶̡̕͢ì̸̵͘͢ń̶͡d̵́́͜ ̧̛t҉͡ḩ̷͡͠e̢̧̡̛͢m̨?͜͢"̷̧͝͞

Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke

"You're kinda slow, aren'cha?" Kyouko called to Constantine from her ride "We already had a whole conversation before you even said anything, so I don't really think you know what you're talkin' about."[/border][/column]
full
[/row]

full

[/color]

Mood: Annoyed

Condition: Haven't been in a fight yet, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
FALLOUT UNIVERSE: COMMONWEALTH

Krypto Shook Himself out of Groot's grip. Krypto briefly studied the army before him and chose to go for The Behemoth, He charged through the air and bit the behemoth's leg. The Behemoth roared in rage and tried to shake Krypto, but it couldn't even lift it's leg to do so, as Krypto kept his legs firmly planted into the ground.

MCU

Valhen lead the two over to the Skyranger and the plane took off towards the Avenger. After a short flight, the plane landed inside the hanger. There were several technicians running around the place, and working on repairing and maintaining the various Firestorms in the hanger. There were also a few older Ravens in the back. "Welcome to hanger." Said the doctor.

She pointed at the Firestorms. "Those are called Firestorms. They are a special type of plane made from alien technology and human technology. We used them to phase out the older Ravens." She explained as she pointed at the Ravens. "The Firestorms are faster and stronger than any human aircraft on Earth." Valhen then corrected herself. "At least our Earth. From here, this room leads to Mission Control, but before we leave, do you have any questions about XCOM's air forces?" She asked.

SHIELD HQ

"I believe one of your men said something about the a call from the president?" Asked the Commander.

@Some_Bloke

ee1426dc63e3e8f3403f413bbee51e1405518662.jpg__620x349_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

latest

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Librarian grinned "I speak the truth, creature. And I will continue to speak it. If you don't like the dissing of your powers I don't really care." The Librarian snapped his fingers again, conjuring an image.
52898-1-1397260902.jpg

"His name of Sheogorath. Daedric Prince of Madness." The Librarian explained "He might become a problem for me and my mates. Do with him as you please but remember to kill him." He shrugged

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans frowns. "̵́S̨̀͡ḩ͡e̢͠͝ò̷͢g̴̵̢o̶͞͞r̀͢҉͘͡à̡͡͠t͏̧͜͝͠h̸͢?̸̡"̸͢͡͝ A small window into the Anti-Void appeared next to Error, showing a small window showing Sheogorath's location. "̷̷̢̀͠S̵̸̡̢͠o̢͟͝͡͡m̢҉̨͝e҉̵̢t̶̷́́͠h̀́͞͞i̢̧͝͝ǹ͞'҉ ̵̡̧͡͠ą̸̵̛̕b̷̢͢ờ̡͝ų̶̀͜͠t̢̛ ̧̨͢͠t̢̢̀͡h̴̀i̵̕͠s̷̨̀͟͡ ͏s̨̡̨̢̀t̨҉̸̕r̵̢͢i͏̶̧͢k͘͟҉̸e̵͘͢͡ś̨͡ ̨̛͘̕ḿ͢͠e͟͏ ̨̛̛́͠a͏͜s̴͠ ͏̴̛͠o͏̢͜͡d̷̨̧̀͜d̷̷͟͞,͟͞͏҉ ̶̛̕b̴̢̡͜u͏̢͝t̴̸̶̕͢ ̀͝͏w̸͡҉h͜҉̧͠o̸̧͘͟͡ ҉̸à̛͢m͘͘ ͏̢I̕͞ ̵̛t̸͟͡͝o̡ ̶͜j̧͢͜u̵͟d҉̡̛́̀ǵ̢̀͢͠e̵͘͜͡͡.̴͝͞ ̨̧͝͏Ś̕ǫ̡͜͠,̀҉̡̧ ̨̨̢y̛͜ơù҉̧ ́͘̕͞͏w̵a҉͝͞ǹ̴̸̷̢t͟͠͠҉ ̵̕͡͝͏ḿ̸̡̧͡e̡̢ ̢t̵́͜ǫ ̴̢̕͝͝b͢͟͠r̨í̸͜͟n͏̛ģ͢ ̧҉̀͜y̴͘͠ò̷́͢͝ų͜ ̷̸̨̛͜ḩ͠͝i̸͏̢́͠s̀̕ ̵̵̧̨h̴̀͜͞é͘͞a̵̵ḑ̸̴̧̕ ̸̢́͟o̶r̛̀́̕͟ ̵̡̛́͘s̴̛o̴̧̧̢m̶̧͠é̶̢̨͘t̡̛͘h̵̢̧i͢n͏̧g̶͠͏̷ ̀b̴̛́͢͞ó͠r̨̢̛i̸̸̡n̡͡͏̷͠g̨̡̕͟͟ĺ̵̨͢͜y̨͘ ͟t̢̧́͝y̵̛͢͝͝p̶̧҉i̢c͝͏a͏́͜͠l̶̵̷̕ ҉̢͢҉l͜͏̡͞i̵̢̛͢͝ķ̴́͟͏e̢͘ ̷́͏͢͠ţ̨҉h̵̵ą̴͡t̸̸̕̕?̷͠"̡̛̛

Doctor Who Universe (Earth, 2020)

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting @theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke

"And yet you answered my first question after the conversation ended." Kyouko pointed out, clapping with sarcasm "Well done. Couldn't have made a better display of sluggishness if I tried."[/border][/column]
full
[/row]

full

[/color]

Fallout

"Thanks!" Crane said to Mirus as he dived for cover. When he entered his covered, he started to rummage through his bag for tin cans, bottles of chemicals, and bags of household supplies. Crane found several of each, and put everything into the cans, and made DIY grenades. "Guys, watch out!" He yelled to the group as he tossed his DIY project into the group of Super Mutants and watched as they exploded. Crane knew it wasn't going to be enough, so he took out his assault rifle and fired at the mutants.

@Some_Bloke @apoliseno

@Some_Bloke @apoliseno @LegoLad659

The Group Arrived at their destination... the Massive Autobot Ship, Lost Light.

With the enormous Ultra Magnus waiting for them looking very crossed, "Rodimus! We're in a strange Universe and you're going around collecting humans like they're Mini-Cons!"

27545894d1444358298-takara-lg-14-ultra-magnus-ultra-magnus-season-1.jpg

Rodimus transformed thankfully without harming anyone, "Magnus, it's okay... we're stuck here for a bit and we need a guide any ways."

tumblr_o0rqjsHssg1v4jk7eo1_1280.png

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@Some_Bloke

When they arrived, one of the bots started talking to Rodimus who, shockingly, transformed with her still in the seat. During the transformation, she felt her seat being forced to a different position, and she found herself sitting on Rodimus' hand at the end of the transformation. Huh. Well, that was a thing.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

@LegoLad659

Ultra Magnus saw the unidentified girl in Rodimus' hands, "And Why are you caring a dead human in your hands?! You didn't end up getting this poor human killed?!"

"Uh, well she's not technically dead..." Rodimus replied trying to think of a way to explain it to Ultra Magnus

@Some_Bloke

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@Some_Bloke

Cadence stood up and dusted herself off "I can explain..." She told the other robot "I
was dead, but long before Rodimus or anyone else here met me. I was brought back to life with a curse. With magic."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting
@Some_Bloke

"The hell are you on about, kid?" Kyouko replied, stepping out of her ride and looking up at Cadence "I missed that conversation, what's this about bein' dead and having a curse?"
full

full

@LegoLad659

"Okay, so she's alive but delusional! Magic isn't real! I should know! I've been across the universe!" Ultra Magnus

"Uh so did I..." Rodimus said to himself.

Magnus then noticed Kyouko, "Great... you brought two of them!"

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@Some_Bloke

Cadence cringed a bit in response. Ouch. That reaction hurt. A lot. She elected to remain silent. Kyouko, on the other hand, didn't...

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting @Some_Bloke

"What're you on about?" Kyouko asked Ultra Magnus "You're in a different universe, buddy. Magic may not exist whereyou come from, but it sure as hell does here and where the medieval chick comes from." She said, before transforming back into her normal form just to demonstrate.
full

full

Mood: What's this thing talking about?

Condition: Haven't been in a fight yet.

@LegoLad659

"You sure about trying to argue with Magnus, kid?" asked Nightbeat who transformed in kind.

"He's not the kind of guy to argue with," Rodimus added

"Rodimus, listen... we've got a crew of over two hundred Autobots and a Decepticon Cat! The chances of one of our more reckless Crew Members stepping on them is incalculable!" Magnus argued.

"You worry to much..." Rodimus said plainly "Besides, I'll be keeping a close eye on them!"

@Some_Bloke

@apoliseno

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Eh, if he keeps denying it then I'll just chalk it up to him being too stubborn for his own good." Kyouko replied, shrugging "I certainly hope you don't keep someone like that with ya, though. Seems like a liability."
full

full

Mood: What's this thing talking about?

Condition: Haven't been in a fight yet.

@LegoLad659

"Trust me, everyone on the ship is a liability... especially Brainstorm... but he's too smart to let go... Magnus... Too Organized to let go..." Nightbeat explained to Kyouko, "Follow me... we're meeting up with Brainstorm..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back