• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

LegoLad659 said:
"No clue what those are, pal." Kyouko replied to Nightbeat "Nah, there are things actually native to this place that could cause ya real trouble. Hope ya have a Magical Girl with you, or you might have some trouble."
"Uh... no we don't... The last one sort of up and left us... I think she's a magical girl... I mean sure she used explosives... but the way she just teleports all over the place makes me think she's one..." Rodimus answered, "Besides Magic's better than Science... Not as many rules..."

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

Kyouko sighed in response "Seriously? Lemme guess, now you guys want me to hang around so you don't run into trouble with Witches, right?"
full

full

Mood: Never seen anything like this before.

Condition: What're you doin', asking me that right now?

Homura Akemi

Universe: Silurian Earth

Near: 11th Doctor

"I don't even know what a vortex-manipulator is," Homura said, "but does it explain this." She held up her hand and showed them her SOUL gem, as it glowed purple. There was a flash of light as she jumped into the air and her clothes rapidly changed, and as she fell once more she was now in her magical girl outfit. "Look, this is the best way I can prove it to you, as the good man over here won't let me show you my guns. Actually, there is one more way. If you guys are still unconvinced, there is a Witch just nearby, I can sense it. That will be final and absolute proof."

Assailant said:
"I don't even know what a vortex-manipulator is," Homura said, "but does it explain this." She held up her hand and showed them her SOUL gem, as it glowed purple. There was a flash of light as she jumped into the air and her clothes rapidly changed, and as she fell once more she was now in her magical girl outfit. "Look, this is the best way I can prove it to you, as the good man over here won't let me show you my guns. Actually, there is one more way. If you guys are still unconvinced, there is a Witch just nearby, I can sense it. That will be final and absolute proof."
"Homura, what are you talking about?" The Doctor asked in confusion.

"Fine... I shall humor you, ape... prove to us that you are more useful alive than dead..." the Silurian Commander stated.

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Well, that's just great. Tell ya what, I'll consider it if you tell me what's in it for me." Kyouko told them "I ain't risking my life for a group of complete strangers without some kind of benefit, that'd just be dumb."
full

full

Mood: This is kinda ridiculous, but what the hell?

Condition: Haven't been in a fight yet, man.

LegoLad659 said:
"Well, that's just great. Tell ya what, I'll consider it if you tell me what's in it for me." Kyouko told them "I ain't risking my life for a group of complete strangers without some kind of benefit, that'd just be dumb."
"How's about a Rodimus star?" Rodimus suggested as he offered the Medal to Kyouko.

"I don't think she'd want tha-" Nightbeat managed to say before being silenced by Rodimus.

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

(Knew it. I KNEW IT! xD )

Kyouko just stared at Rodimus for a few moments before bursting out in laughter "Ahaha, that's a funny joke!" She said. Her laughter died down as she realized that Rodimus was actually serious "...You serious? No, of course not! Screw this, you guys are crazy." She said as she turned to leave "Good luck handling the Witches on your own, guys."
full

full

Mood: This is kinda ridiculous, but what the hell?

Last edited by a moderator:
@LegoLad659

"Wait! I have a better proposition... We'll offer you weaponry to better combat these... Witches and in return you will tell me more about this world..." Nightbeat called out to Kyouko.

"Uh Cadence... if this doesn't work can you help convince the stuck-up egotistical human to help us?" Rodimus asked his human friend without realizing the irony of what he just said.

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Near: Frisk, Amber, Sheogorath

Kurisu smiled. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to break up this heartwarming female bonding scene, we have a problem." Kurisu frowned and look at Okabe, a bit annoyed for his teasing, only to see... only... to...

"OH GOD CARNAGE!" She yelled, seeing him rush at them with such speed.

"Everyone inside! My house has built in fortifications." Alphys yelled and rushed inside. Okabe pulled out the special gun Alphys had made and ran inside with Kurisu as they awaited Amber.

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded. "Follow me." She led them for about five minutes until they reached a specific spot. She held out her soul gem. "Prepare yourselves." The soul gem glowed and the entire world changed around them.

[media]
[/media] Homura pulled out a gun and shot a familiar that wandered too close for comfort, but was surprised at the general lack of enemies nearby. "This is a Witch's Labyrinth, where all magical girls who make a deal with Kyubey end up going to do battle." She led them through, informing them that their weapons would not harm any of the monsters in there and killing everything that wandered too close. Yet she couldn't help but feel that it was far too devoid of enemies. Eventually, they reached the Witch, who was an amorphous black blob that... was currently doing battle with a Silurian magical girl.

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

Kyouko stopped and turned to look at Nightbeat "...Now there's an offer I can work with!" She said, grinning and turning to face him completely "What kinda weapons are we talkin' about?"
full

full

Mood: Interested...

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting

"I can try, but I don't really know how far I could go with it." Cadence replied to Rodimus, mostly watching the conversation from where she was standing.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

Amber nodded and ran inside with Alphys, drawing her sword again. Could she stand another fight with Carnage? Already she was feeling a little bit better, but not by a huge margin...[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Current Form: Carnage

Spotting his targets nearby, Carnage laughs like a lunatic as he prepares to tear them to pieces. Arriving just when they entered fortified house, Carnage walks up to the door and begins to repeatadly smash it with both fists as he taunts the house's occupants." Oh, come on, kiddies. Your Uncle Carnage only wants to brutally murder you! Hehehahaha!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

@LegoLad659

"Highly advance weaponry that can no doubt take out your 'witches' with one-shot... If you come with us to meet our resident Mad Scientist, Brainstorm..." Nightbeat said with his arms crossed knowing he's won this bid.

Assailant said:
Homura pulled out a gun and shot a familiar that wandered too close for comfort, but was surprised at the general lack of enemies nearby. "This is a Witch's Labyrinth, where all magical girls who make a deal with Kyubey end up going to do battle." She led them through, informing them that their weapons would not harm any of the monsters in there and killing everything that wandered too close. Yet she couldn't help but feel that it was far too devoid of enemies. Eventually, they reached the Witch, who was an amorphous black blob that... was currently doing battle with a Silurian magical girl.
"Well, this is new!" The Doctor said with glee, "Never seen this before! Must a new inter-dimensional species..."

"What is that, ape!" The Silurian Commander shouted as she fired upon the Witch

"Ape! Help!" shouted the other Silurians as they as well fired at the Witch to no avail...

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

"Hmm... Alright, I guess it's worth a shot. Looks like we've got ourselves a deal." Kyouko replied "So where is this Brainstorm?"
full

full

full
Kyouko Sakura
full

@theManCalledSting

Kyouko tilted her head at the robots' transformations. It looked like something out of some anime one would watch as a kid. Shrugging, she climbed into Nightbeat's vehicle, while Cadence stepped into Rodimus'.
full

full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Amber nodded and ran inside with Alphys, drawing her sword again. Could she stand another fight with Carnage? Already she was feeling a little bit better, but not by a huge margin...[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Sheogorath shoot the blade once again which recharged it's enchantment "I hope you enjoy my little present" he said to no one yet one could feel his word travel through one's spine

Homura Akemi

The Witch turned, only annoyed by the bullets, and growled. The silurian magical girl turned to the Silurians that just shot.

"Fools! You have only gained its attention!" The magical girl yelled. The Witch shot out sharp tentacles at the group, but suddenly guns appeared and blew the tendrils off the creature. The Witch stabbed Homura through the throat and stomach. For a moment she stood there, seemingly dead, before the Witch's tendrils exploded and Homura began launching rockets at the Witch. The Silurian Magical girl ran up next to her and waved her sword, causing a small blast of fire to go at the Witch.

Barbas said:

Spotting his targets nearby, Carnage laughs like a lunatic as he prepares to tear them to pieces. Arriving just when they entered fortified house, Carnage walks up to the door and begins to repeatadly smash it with both fists as he taunts the house's occupants." Oh, come on, kiddies. Your Uncle Carnage only wants to brutally murder you! Hehehahaha!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Sheogorath

A turret popped out of the top of the doorframe, aimed down, and began firing at Carnage.

While pounding the foor, Carnage suddenly feels a bunch of bullets tearing through his skull. Annoyed by this, Carnage extends his arm towards the turret and precedes to slice it in half with his claws. After dealing with the turret, Carnage digs both of his hands into the reinforced door and begins to slowly tear it off of it's hinges.

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Carnage, Amber, Frisk

The group stares in horror as he simply slices open the turret and begins pulling the door out. Alphys begins frantically typing on a control console while Kurisu looks for something to help and Okabe pulls out the gun and readies himself. Meanwhile, as Carnage is pulling out the door, a blue energy spear lands next to him. Undyne slowly lowers Frisk's unconscious body to the groun and faces down Carnage. "The kid told me everything on the way here. Don't you think I'm letting you hurt them," she says, creating a spear of energy, ready to fight. Alphys gasped.

"Undyne... no!"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Amber saw this scene unfold and, assuming from Alphys' reaction that she knew the fish girl, turned to her "We can't leave her out there by herself... Can you open the door?" She asked, her sword at the ready.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Carnage

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Carnage

Alphys looked at Amber's flaming sword and nodded. "If we open it slowly, maybe we can get Carnage while he's turned to Undyne. We could open the door and you could stab them."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Amber nodded in response "Okay. Go ahead." She said, ready to attack Carnage at a moment's notice.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Carnage

"Okay," Alphys said. Okabe prepared himself incase Carnage broke in. "We need to wait for him to turn around first. But the moment he does, it's gonna open, so stay ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back