• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

Amber blinked in response to what Frisk said. So it was true! She knew there was something up with this kid! He had a serial killer inside him as well... Did that mean that whoever was in there could assert herself in Frisk's body much like this symbiote had to Carnage?

Now she really didn't feel safe... She considered bolting for it, but something inside her didn't want to just up and abandon Frisk. So she stood her ground.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Universe: Undertale

Current Form: Carnage

Even more interested by the kid after she said she had someone else living in her head, Carnage continues to speak to the kid with a large, toothy grin." That's absolutely fantastic , kid! Not only do you share your head with someone else, but you also share with a bloodthirsty lunatic like me!" Coming up with an idea, Carnage leans down towards Frisk and begins to loudly whisper into her ear." We just thought of this realy cool idea, kid. How about you let your other half take over and together we can turn Bugs Bunny over there into some tasty rabbit stew?"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Last edited by a moderator:
Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Yep, time to run, Amber decided. As soon as she heard what Carnage whispered to Frisk, she recalled her Mirror Images and ran. Quickly. Rabbits were fast.

She only wished she hadn't burned her magic on that Mirror Image. In addition to being utterly useless, she couldn't cast Haste until her magic restored itself that night. For now, she ran as fast as she could towards the town, never once looking back.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: 11th Doctor

Homura frowned and jumped down to the Doctor... all the way down from the top of a Triassic Period tree... with no repercussions. She ran along with the doctor. "Are you positive you do not want me to use my magic? I could just pull out a rocket launcher and end this.

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber, Sheogorath, Carnage

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Sheogorath, Carnage

Frisk's eyes widened. All the progress they'd made! They turned around to reassure Amber, only to see her running. "Amber, wait!" They yelled. A car suddenly pulled up next to Amber and the door opened, revealing Alphys at the driver's seat and Okabe in the passenger's seat.

"Hop in! I heard everything. I'll explain in a bit." He yelled, driving alongside her. Frisk's eyes watered.

"Wait, Okabe!" They yelled. Okabe only glared at them. "A-Alphys?" They said. Alphys sighed.

"I... I still trust you, Frisk, but you understand I can't take any chances. Especially w-with that thing around." Frisk nodded sadly as they gauged whether Amber was coming with them then drove off with or without her in the car. Frisk fell to their knees and cried for a bit before suddenly, they stopped.

"Greetings," they said, eerily calmly. They turned to Carnage and opened their eyes, revealing them to now be a blood red. "I am Chara. Frisk's little compatriot in their head."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber looked at the others, who drove up next to her. She considered her next course of action before jumping into the car "How long have you guys been here?" She asked them, catching her breath.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

@Assailant

"That would be a bad idea... Very bad.. we didn't go prehistoric times... Prehistoric times came to us..." The Doctor said as he back away slowly from the T-Rex who appeared to have a rider on top... suddenly reptilian people appeared from the bushes with guns aimed at the two.

goetia_girls_reptilian_girl_dinosauroid_female_dinosaur_humanoid_silurian_dr_who.jpg

"What are you apes doing here?" asked who may be the group's squad leader.

[media]
[/media]

Annoyed that the rabbit left before he could chop her to pieces, Carnage is suddenly filled with joy when he hears Chara." Nice to meet ya, Chara! The name's Cletus Kasady, but you can just call us Carnage. I think we're going to get along quite well."

@Assailant

theManCalledSting said:
@Assailant
"That would be a bad idea... Very bad.. we didn't go prehistoric times... Prehistoric times came to us..." The Doctor said as he back away slowly from the T-Rex who appeared to have a rider on top... suddenly reptilian people appeared from the bushes with guns aimed at the two.

goetia_girls_reptilian_girl_dinosauroid_female_dinosaur_humanoid_silurian_dr_who.jpg

"What are you apes doing here?" asked who may be the group's squad leader.

[media]
[/media]

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Homura paused, not quite knowing how to respond. "You still sure about the whole 'gun' things? I could literally kill them all in a second. I don't need guns to do it either. If I had to guess, I'd wager these guys are here as a result of the tears."

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber looked at the others, who drove up next to her. She considered her next course of action before jumping into the car "How long have you guys been here?" She asked them, catching her breath.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Amber

"Long enough," Okabe said as Kurisu checked in to make sure that Amber was okay. "We heard enough. My Reading Steiner kicked in, I think the kid used their DETERMINATION to reset at some point during your encounter, which can't mean good things. Something really bad happened at the beginning of your encounter, as my Reading Steiner kicked in soon after we left. My best guess is one of you two died, so be on your guard. The threat might not be gone."

"Dr. Alphys, you still trust Frisk? After what they said?" Kurisu said. Alphys tightened her grip on the wheel.

"Tell me, either of you. Has Frisk ever, at ALL in their time with you, given off even the slightest indication they might hurt you. Even a scratch?" Kurisu and Okabe immediately shook their heads. "There you go. I've known Frisk for a good deal of time, and they are the sweetest kid I have ever or will ever know. Chara is a completely separate entity. Frisk has done nothing but try to make friends, and the fact that they freely said that in front of Amber means they had a great deal of trust in them that they'd understand. Us running hurt them so much that they gave themselves to Chara." Alphys sighed. "Frisk will return. We need to leave regardless, Carnage poses too much of a threat. I'd like to just blast him with that gun I gave you Okabe, but if we take him out Chara might turn his sights on us. Regardless, I think we all owe Frisk an apology when they inevitably return." Okabe and Kurisu still weren't convinced, but they certainly had their doubts. Suddenly, the car jolted. "Wait, CHARA?! THE CHARA?! Anyone, is Flowey still back there?!" Everyone turned their eyes on Amber.

Frisk Chara

Near: Carnage

Chara sighed. "Oh yes, I am rather glad to speak to someone of a similar disposition as me. Rather unfortunately, however, Frisk still has great control over this body. I only have a small degree of things I can do, and even so my time runs short very likely. As much as I'd absolutely LOVE to go out and wreak carnage with you, pun intended, Frisk would regain control the moment I did. As of right now, I need to play by their naive pacifism, as much as I loathe doing so, to buy myself just that much more time in control." Chara said, speaking in a disgusted tone as they explained their plight. "You and Missus seem to get along rather well, but Frisk and myself are two sides of a coin, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark, Day and Night, you get the picture, and they are rather fond of the spotlight. I wish I at least had my knife on me, but alas Frisk only uses a knife to butter their bread.

Assailant said:
Homura paused, not quite knowing how to respond. "You still sure about the whole 'gun' things? I could literally kill them all in a second. I don't need guns to do it either. If I had to guess, I'd wager these guys are here as a result of the tears."
"No... the tears weren't the reason... This is their world... Homura Akemi... Meet Homo Reptilia the original rulers of the planet Earth," the Doctor said as he held his hands up "We mean no harm."

"If that is true ape, then why does your child threaten death upon us?"

"She's going through an aggressive phase..."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

Oops. Amber didn't realize it before, but maybe Alphys was right. Maybe she shouldn't have run, but it looked like things were starting to get out of hand, she felt like she had no choice...

Then Alphys started freaking out. Flowey? The flower? Oh crap... "Uh... Unless you guys managed to bring him with you, he's probably still back there..." She admitted, sheepishly. She was kinda running for her life, back there. She didn't even think about Flowey.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Horrified at the thought of the torment a fellow murderous lunatic had to endure by living inside of a pacifist, Carnage decides to try to help her out. " Damn! That sounds like a terrible way to live. Being forced to live with someone who's your complete opposite. But don't kid, your Uncle Carnage may have something that can help you gain complete control of your body. "

@Assailant

Homura Akemi

Universe: Silurian Earth

Homura frowned as she walked out before the creatures. "Nonetheless, there is no reason to point guns at us. Doctor, you may be harmless, but I have no reason to stand here and take this," Homura said. She... would need to take some time before she understood the concept of not harassing the enemy. She sighed. "If you need my help, just call for it." Then, like a whisper, Homura disappeared out of thin air. She reappeared in a tree, still able to see the encounter but out of anyone's sight, eating a fruit.

Okabe Rintarou

"Oh dear," Kurisu said. "Is he in trouble?"

"Maybe, I don't know," Alphys said. "Look, it's a long story, but let's say... Flowey's previous form was good friends with Chara's previous form," she said. After making amends with Flowey, Flowey had explained to her who he was before. He had revealed himself as Asriel Dreemurr. Who knew what this would do to him?

Frisk Chara

Near: Carnage, Sheogorath

"Oh?" Chara said, creating a SAVE point just in case Frisk decided to mess with things. "Interesting."

"C...- Chara?" A small voice piped up. Chara turned to see Flowey. "Is that really you?"

"Asriel,"
Chara smiled. "It's me... your best friend." Flowey's face shifted, as a smile true and real shone through.

"You see, Chara, Symbiotes are able to reproduce. So if you were to form a bond with a created by my suit, you may be able to take complete control." Hearing a voice behind him, Carnage turns to see a talking flowe." Hot damn! A talking plant. And I thought I've seen everything."

@Assailant

Frisk Chara

"I'm afraid that won't work. There are a few problems in that idea, but the most prevalent one is that Frisk could regain control before we could bond. Even that's not enough. As long as Frisk was able to regain control for even a second before the bonding was complete and I asserted dominance, they could simply rewind time and stop me from ever gaining control in the first place. That would be rather unfortunate." Chara sighed as she felt Frisk's presence stir once more in her mind. "I'm afraid it's impossible for me to gain any significant control. At least... for the time being. My power grows with every passing moment though, so maybe one day soon I'll be powerful enough to take over. I don't know the source of my power surges, but I certainly appreciate it. Frisk basically has a gun to my head for now though. A flowery, heart-painted gun that shoots rainbows and sunshine, but a gun nonetheless. As we speak though, my time is drawing to a close. In case I get cut off, I'd like to ask you a favor: would you mind not killing Frisk? It's unlikely you would even be able to accomplish such a task, though not for lack of ability mind you, but I also live in here. As it stands, I would certainly enjoy joining you in our own twisted and perverted revelry should the day arise of my domination over this meagre form.

"Aww, that's a shame. But don't worry kid, I wasn't planning on killing Frisk, she's too interesting to just kill off. Though I can't say the same for a certain rude rabbit. Anyway, I thinks it's about time I went after those rude bastards who ditched us so that I can teach them some manners tge best way I know how, by brutally torturing them with very sharp objects. And I can even record it for you if you want, seeing how we have similar tastes."

@Assailant

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Who is Chara?" Amber asked "How did they end up in Frisk's body? And how long exactly has this been going on?"[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Who is Chara?" Amber asked "How did they end up in Frisk's body? And how long exactly has this been going on?"[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Alphys sighed. "I suppose I should tell you, as it seems you all may be tied to Frisk for awhile. Only one of those questions I am capable of answering. I have no idea how Chara got into Frisk's body, or how long ago it was. I presume it was when they fell into the underground, which was about a month ago, but that's not accounting for the loops, which very well could have added up to years." She thought for a moment. "As for who Chara was... that goes deep into the history of monsters, and since we're in a pressing situation, I'll have to summarize. I'll explain more in detail when we're safe for sure. Suffice it to say for now that Chara was the first human to fall into the world of monsters after their imprisonment by the humans. They were found by one Asriel Dreemurr and adopted into the royal family by the queen Toriel Dreemurr and king Asgore Dreemurr. Asriel and Chara were best friends, but Chara hated humanity. One day she convinced Asriel into a plan. Chara killed herself by ingesting buttercups and Asriel took her SOUL to break out of our underground prison. Asriel carried Chara to the human village to fulfill her dying wish, but the villagers attacked Asriel, who died upon returning to the underground. Now Chara is inside Frisk, and Flowey is one Asriel Dreemurr."

Barbas said:

"Aww, that's a shame. But don't worry kid, I wasn't planning on killing Frisk, she's too interesting to just kill off. Though I can't say the same for a certain rude rabbit. Anyway, I thinks it's about time I went after those rude bastards who ditched us so that I can teach them some manners tge best way I know how, by brutally torturing them with very sharp objects. And I can even record it for you if you want, seeing how we have similar tastes."

@Assailant

Frisk

Chara smiled. "Why thank you, if it wouldn't be a bother. I would greatly enjoy tha-"

"THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE CHARA!" Frisk yelled, the eyes quickly turning back to their brown shade. They looked up at Carnage and fell to their knees. "P-please d-don't hurt them."

"But why? Don't you want to punish them for ditching us in the middle of nowhere? Don't you want to make them pay for hurting your feelings, Frisk? They deserve everything that's going to happen to them, Frisk, and we're sure your other half agrees, too."

@Assailant

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"So the flower is the monsters' prince, and Chara was the first Human to find the monsters, and was his friend..." Amber echoed. Well, and a genocidal megalomaniac, but that was beside the point "I think I understand. So, where are we heading?"[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Assailant said:
Homura frowned as she walked out before the creatures. "Nonetheless, there is no reason to point guns at us. Doctor, you may be harmless, but I have no reason to stand here and take this," Homura said. She... would need to take some time before she understood the concept of not harassing the enemy. She sighed. "If you need my help, just call for it." Then, like a whisper, Homura disappeared out of thin air. She reappeared in a tree, still able to see the encounter but out of anyone's sight, eating a fruit.
The Doctor was stunned by Homura's disappearing act, "Well, that's nice... Looks like I'm doing this one solo then..."

"Be Silent, Ape! The High Council will deal with you... And your friend where ever she may be." said the Silurian as she commanded the Doctor to follow them to their base.

Barbas said:

"But why? Don't you want to punish them for ditching us in the middle of nowhere? Don't you want to make them pay for hurting your feelings, Frisk? They deserve everything that's going to happen to them, Frisk, and we're sure your other half agrees, too."

@Assailant

Frisk

"Of course not! Why would I want to hurt them? My friends are my friends, no matter what. B-besides. Even if Okabe, Kurisu, and Amber leave me, I know Alphys won't. Please, I don't care what Chara wants on this. Just don't hurt them!"

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"So the flower is the monsters' prince, and Chara was the first Human to find the monsters, and was his friend..." Amber echoed. Well, and a genocidal megalomaniac, but that was beside the point "I think I understand. So, where are we heading?"[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"We're heading back to my house. Somehow, I get the feeling that Carnage will follow us, so we need to prepare. Unfortunately A-Amber, we weren't there to see you fighting him. Can you explain everything you know about the way he fights, and the properties of the symbiote? Speaking of which, I can see that he made contact with you." They reached a small house that was part of a collection which bordered the beach. Alphys stopped the car as everyone got out. "Do you happen to have any of the symbiote remaining on you? If so, I may be able to analyze it and find a weakness."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@theManCalledSting

After a few moments of silence, Cadence turned to Rodimus and spoke up again "Ah... Sorry about that little outburst there, by the way... Things have been pretty stressful lately, if you couldn't tell..."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]
[/color]

@LegoLad659

"It's all right, Cadence... Hey, how's about we Celebrate saving the day on the Lost Light, Might give you a chance to let off some steam..." Rodimus suggested in hopes it will make Cadence feel a touch better than before.

"Friends? You honestly think that they're your friend? Open your eyes! They don't like you, and they probably never liked you to begin with! The only emotions they felt when they saw you was fear and pure, unadulterated HATRED! And the sooner you accept the, the sooner we can make them pay for hurting you!"

@Assailant

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting

Cadence nodded in response "Yeah, that sounds like fun." She said, smiling a bit. She had been
so close to finding out what her father was after, she could feel it. And then all of this had to happen. It was pretty disheartening. She was looking forward to being able to forget all of that, even if it might only last for a little while.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]