• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke @Noivian

"Be my guest." Cadence told him "If you can find out anything at all, let me know. I still have no idea how I ended up like this."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke @Noivian

Depending on the depth of the scan, Nightbeat may or may not have discovered that Cadence's heart was missing completely. Her blood was cold and stationary, due to her lack of a heart. And yet, at the same time, her body acted as if her heart was still beating, including herself and others being still able to feel her heartbeat. It was beating to the rhythm of the music that was currently playing in her head, generated magically by the curse that was placed on her.

Cadence nodded in response to Nightbeat's question "Yes, as I've already said. It's not always the same song, in fact it seems to be aware of what's happening, as it changes depending on the situation. But it's constant, there's nothing I can do to block it out, and I'm forced to follow its beat."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting

Cadence blinked in response "I... Don't have a heart?" She asked "But, I can feel it beating like a drum, even right now..."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

@LegoLad659

"And that's a mystery that I'm interested in... I can only hazard to guess that this curse placed on you may have something to do with why you still feel the rhythmic beat of your heart..."

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting

"That's a fair bet..." Cadence agreed "Unfortunately, I assume that also means that if you were to find some way to lift the curse, I would end up dying on the spot..."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting

Cadence smiled a bit in response and nodded "Thanks... I appreciate the sentiment."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

Barbas said:
Universe: Undertale
Current Form: Carnage

"Well, that's kind of a complicated question. You see, we're not really that kind of family family , we're more like one being. I only began calling my Symbiote Missus a few weeks ago after we were reunited and took over a small. Hell,I even had a girlfriend named Shriek who was a lot of fun, though I was going to kill her if she became boring."

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Frisk

Near: Carnage, Amber, Sheogorath

Holy...-

It's working!

How... bu-... how did you?

"One being?" They said. "Interesting, that's a very strong bond between you then. I can't imagine then what it must have been like before you met each other."

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor was disappointed that Homura didn't say that the TARDIS was bigger in the inside, "Well that's a first..."
"If you didn't notice out there, guns were my specialty," Homura said, referring to the fight with Mindwipe. "I will do my best, but no promises."

"Well then... since this is your first trip... where to first? Give me a Date and a Place and we're on our way..." The Doctor said as he glanced a rather troubling scan of his new companion... it lasted for only a brief moment before it returned to its default screen.

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: 11th Doctor

"I imagine this can only travel in this universe, at least typically." She said. She thought for a moment. "Difficult. I would ask you where the greatest source of power is, but as you're not from this universe I sense you wouldn't know." She looked around. "It must be strange for you, not knowing." Homura thought for a moment before looking at the Doctor. She had no idea where to go. Her one idea wouldn't help the mission at all. But... she had to see it. She told the Doctor a time and place. It was a time very, very long ago. Back when man still lived in caves.

@Assailant

The Doctor felt rather nostalgic by the choice of destination that Homura gave him, "The Dawn of man... haven't been there in a long time... not since..." The Doctor stopped himself from finishing his sentence and changed the topic, "So, Dawn of Man when the fire was discovered and the wheel was invented, imaginative choice, Homura... I like that!"

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Assassin's Creed

Near: Q

Ffm3OjS.png

This guy just survived a stab in the head... Sorcery! But now is not the time to ask questions. The two has a couple more guards to fend off. One guard swung his sword at her. Vita ducked under, spun forward, and slit the guard's throat. 8 left. One was stunned at that kill so Vita went for a combo, going for a stab in the abdomen. 7 left. Vita was then struck in the shoulder by a mace.

"Agh!" She winced in pain. The attack came from behind.

In an attempt to counter attack, Vita swung her dagger forward but missed. Oh the pain... She should've looked behind her.

@billthesomething

" Well, things weren't that different before we bonded. The only real difference was that instead of being a serial killer possessed by an alien parasite, I was an average human serial killer."

@Assailant

Barbas said:

" Well, things weren't that different before we bonded. The only real difference was that instead of being a serial killer possessed by an alien parasite, I was an average human serial killer."

@Assailant

Frisk

Well friend, now you're in a corner.

"A seriel killer? What do you think was the most interesting encounter you ever had? I may not like the act of fighting, but I will say it interests me."

Okay, that's a boldfaced lie.

Nuh-uh! I like super heroes.

theManCalledSting said:
@Assailant
The Doctor felt rather nostalgic by the choice of destination that Homura gave him, "The Dawn of man... haven't been there in a long time... not since..." The Doctor stopped himself from finishing his sentence and changed the topic, "So, Dawn of Man when the fire was discovered and the wheel was invented, imaginative choice, Homura... I like that!"

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded. Especially at the mention of the wheel and fire. That's exactly what I'm there for. "So, how do we get there?"

Happy that the kid alctually wanted to know more about him, Carnage puts his hand to his chin as he thinks about his past." Ooh, that's a hard question. My favorite murder has to be the time when I either killed my mother or Grandma. And I also had alot of fun killing my mom's dog with a power drill, too. Though I don't think that counts."

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura nodded. Especially at the mention of the wheel and fire. That's exactly what I'm there for. "So, how do we get there?"
The Doctor simply smiled and started to fiddle with the controls on the TARDIS console, "Okay important rule... do not and I repeat do NOT bring any guns or explosives... you don't know how that will mess with the space-time continuum..." The TARDIS made a booming noise that indicated that something went wrong.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

Amber could hardly believe what she was witnessing. Frisk was... Talking to the creature? At this point she shouldn't be surprised... And she wasn't - Talking was what Frisk did best, really. No, what she really couldn't believe was the fact that Frisk was talking to it... And it was working. While she was... Less than enthusiastic about the conversation topic itself, Frisk at least seemed to be able to pacify it.

Now the question was, how long would that last? Amber was injured, her intuition told her that this thing wouldn't dare pass up a chance to kill an injured target. She listened to their conversation, but kept her guard up as well. Listening for any signs that Carnage was going to attack again.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

• Homura Akemi

Homura frowned. "I admit, I've never done anything like this. When I go back in time, it's more like rewinding the clock. I've never traveled down it like one would travel down a street." Then she heard the boom. "Something tells me that isn't supposed to happen."

Universe : Undertale

Current Form : Carnage

"I don't really have a tragic background that explains myb actions. I only pushed my grandma down a shairway was because I felt like doing it. The only time I had a reason for killing when I was a kid was when I burned down the orphanage I was living at because a girl wouldn't date me, and that happened after I pushed said girl in front of a moving bus."

@Assailant @LegoLad659

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"I was simply reminding you of your place, cockroach." The Librarian sighed "I need you to retrieve an artifact for me but due to the sheer power of said artifact I need you to prove I can trust you first." The Librarian sat back down, resting a first underneath his chin as he pondered to himself what task he could send this creature on.
"I want you to kill someone for me." The Librarian stated, staring into Error Sans' eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Error smiles. "̵̢̧́K̶̵̨i̶͝͠l̛͏̶̢l͏ ̶̨̡͟s̡͏ò̢͜͞m͟͢͜͞͡e͏̛̀͝o͜͏̸̛n̶͘͞e̕͝?́͘͢͝ ̸͞S̵̷̢̛u̸͘͜͝ŕ̴e҉͢͟͡.̕͟͝ ҉̶́̕I̵̢̧̧̡'̢̢͘҉m͡҉̕ ̡͞n̢͞ǫ̴̧́t̨͘ ͜͠t̶̡͢͜r̶̀ỳ͞͝͠įǹ̸̨͟g҉ ̧̡̧́t̷̛́͜͞o͏̧̨͘͞ ͏̵D̀̕͜͝E̷͞M͜͠͏A̷̢N͟D̷͜͟͞ ̷̛á͝n̡̛͘͘y̷̶̸͘t͘͞h̷̵̛͟͟i̵͢ń͢͝g̶̴͢,̧҉͜ ̶̡b͟͜҉ú͏̵t͝͏ ͢͏̧͡͏Ì̴̢̢'̀̕҉d̸͘͡ ̧͢ĺ́i͝͡͝͞k̴̢̢̕͝e͡҉ ͏̕͏̀͘t̢o̡͢͝͠ ̷̡̡ķ̶̶̨̢ņ҉́͜o͘͟w̢͝ ͞͝w͜҉͏h̨̧̀̕͢à͜͜t̶́҉͢ ̸͘͠e̡̡̛x̶́͟͠͝a͞͝c͏̀̀͠͞t̶̴̷͝l̀͟͡͠y̨͜͝ ̡͘͝y̢̨҉ò̶̕͟͠u̕͟͜͟͟'̢҉̴̧r̸̵e͏̢̢̨́ ̵̴̧҉t̸́͢r҉y̕͟i̵҉͝n҉g̡̕̕͢͝ ҉̴͟t̵̛̀́͘o͢͜͡ ̧͞҉r̵ę̡̛͘͠t̡̡͟ŗ̨͘͜į͢҉e̛̕̕͜v̴́̕͜e̵͠.҉̵ ͏T҉̛͜h̡̨̨i͠͞s̸̛͏҉̡,̛͠ ̡͜͢a͏̴̀̕͢ŗ́͜͝t҉͏̴̢i̴̧͟͡͝f͝á̷̡͜c̶̡̡̕͡t̷͏.̸̵ ̸͟I̡͏ ̨͜d̛͟o̕͡ǹ̨͜͝'̶̨́̀̕t̸́͠҉ ̴̨̛͠n͏҉̕͡͠è҉͜͟e̵̶̴̡͡d̷̨̢́ ̢̀ţ̵̶̡̛o̕͘҉ ͏̛͞k͠҉͞n̴̢̡͏o̶̢҉͢w̸͞͡͝ ̵̕͢͡͝t̨́́h̸̴̡͡è͘ ̀͜ĺ̷͝ó̡͞c̴̡͘͡͏ą͞͡t҉͢͠í̶̢͞o̵͠͠n̸̛͘,̴ ̧͜j̵̡͢͞ứ̸̶͜ş̷͟t̶͘͞ ̷̛͜͞t̸͟h̸̕҉e̷̕ ̶̛b̷̸̛a̛͢͏ś̶̨͘i͜͠͏c̨͢͞͡͠s̷͞.͟͡ ̡̨͡Y̵̡͘͞҉o̧̨͝u̴̵̕ ̴́k̢̛͡n̵͟o͡͞w͟҉̸,̶̸͝ ̛͜͡w̴̵̕͟͜h̷̴̛a̵̷͏t̵̡͘͠͞ ҉̡̛͟͝i̸̸͘͠t̛͢ ̨҉̕d̸̶̕͘͞o̸͘͠e̡̛ş́.̷̕͡ ҉Į̵́͢͝ ̷̡d̵̴̴ǫ̀͠n̴̢'̨͘͜͝t́͟͜ ҉̴̧͘҉c͘͝͞͝á̷̧̛̛ŕ̷̷ę̧͢͜ ̷́͢à̡͏b̷͞ơ͞ù͏҉҉̕t̛ ͢s͡͏͏h̵͢͞͡á̡͘͞p̛͡҉e̸̢͟͝ ̶̵͢ǫ҉r͘͜͜͠ ̴̵͢҉s͘҉͜i̶̵҉̕͝z̧͜͢͢e̕͝ ̶͘ò̷̀͢r҉͢ ́͜a̵̷͞͞n͏y̡͢ ͏̷̢̧ơ̷͘͢f̸̨ ͜͟͠t̵҉h̷̨̢͢͡ą̧͘̕͜ţ͘͟.̷̶̧"̷͞͝

Assailant said:
Homura frowned. "I admit, I've never done anything like this. When I go back in time, it's more like rewinding the clock. I've never traveled down it like one would travel down a street." Then she heard the boom. "Something tells me that isn't supposed to happen."
"Well we're here... Just step out the TARDIS and you'll see a brand new world..."

(I'm making the set up the setting so you won't see any cavemen just yet, okay)

• Frisk

Running out of conversation topics...

Yeah, you... wait... YOU!

What? Wait, WHAT?!

Common ground! He has a symbiotic relationship. I just so happen to have another serial killer living in my head.

Frisk, Amber's right over there. Anything you say to him, she'll hear.

I promised I'd explain to her when this was over. I'll just do it now.

Frisk smiled. "So, you just kill for the heck of it?" Frisk turned to Amber, silently telling her to pay attention. "I happen to know what that's like, actually. Very much like your Missus, I have someone living with me too. We're not like the same person like you, but she lives in my head. We talk a lot. We've actually been talking this whole time. Much like you as well, she enjoys killing very much."

Assailant said:
  • Homura nodded and walked out. She stepped out into large, overgrown vegetation. It was very humid, and immediately she was smacked in the face by a giant leaf. Homura jumped up onto a high brach, much higher, the Doctor might note, than a human should, and after two or three more jumps she stood at the canopy, looking over a vast forest. Her breath caught in her throat as she looked out over the expanse. She was expecting this, and yet... it still amazed her.
The Doctor looked at the date on the TARDIS console and was alarmed by it and ran out to grab Homura, "Homura, I've made a terrible mistake!"

A Rustling sound was heard in the bushes and a Large Tyrannosaurs Rex appeared.

"I think we should run..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back