• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Frisk

Universe: Undertale

Near: Carnage, Amber, Sheogorath

Frisk was distressed, to say the least. "No, stop fighting! Why does everyone resort to fighting?!" They ran between the two of them and turned to Carnage. They were the biggest threat. They weren't going to pretend that fighting, even for defence, was the best option in any case, but it was at least better than killing for the heck of it. Also, they weren't going to lie, they were somewhat flattered that Amber threw herself in front of a monster for them, even if she DID seem like the kind of girl that would do that for anyone. Startled by the sudden tendrils, they rolled backwards under them to avoid. "I don't want to take your... Missus," They said. They presumed "Missus" was the symbiote, but they weren't exactly sure. "Just please, let us talk this out."

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Form: Carnage

Unable to dodge the sword, Carnage emits a loud, ear piecing shriek as the flaming sword slashed his side. Landing on his feet, Carnage turns both of his hands back into claws before sending two tendrils at Amber.

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

That seemed to work. Amber stood up and turned to Carnage before jumping to the side, just barely managing to dodge one, though the other scratched her side pretty badly. Her Mirror Images regrouped with her, and she waited for Carnage's next move.

Frisk asked why people always resorted to fighting. Amber didn't have the mental capacity to answer at the moment, focusing on Carnage. Things could go south really quickly if she wasn't careful. People fought to defend themselves because it was the easier thing to do. Talking your enemy down, especially if it was something like a Bane, wouldn't always work. She, herself, wished she didn't have to resort to fighting, but her hand had been forced on many more than one occasion.[/border]

full
full
2/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Nico Di Angelo

th

Interacted: @apoliseno

Around: @apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Condition: Just fine
A lot of stuff happened all at once, and, with his ADHD, Nico struggled to keep up with things. He entered a dream-like state, knowing he should help out but afraid to in case that guy told him off. Ha! Why should a child of Hades be afraid of getting told off? I hear you ask. Well, punishments in the Underworld were harsh, and whenever he helped someone, he felt like he was luring them into trap. Like with Percy last summer - he had taken Percy to the Underworld to go to the Styx, to give him the mark of Achilles, but he ended up taking him to his fathers palace and Percy almost suffocated in a prison meant for ghosts. Yeah, that was a pretty bad idea. You can never trust Hades, even if he is your father. He came out of his thoughts as Jotaro picked him up. Nico wanted to protest, but he knew it would be useless. It had already happened, and, when he finally did let go, Nico fell to the ground. It wasn't long before he got up, however, since Nico saw someone who seemed important. At least, important to him, anyway. A new guy had approached, and he seemed to have that ever so distinguishable aura around him... an aura of darkness, of sadness, of death. "Your a child of Hades?" Nico guessed. "I swear I've seen you around Camp before..." The son of Hades kept a strong grip on his sword, just in case this dude was a foe.

Getting ready to continue his attack, Carnage is suddenly inturupted by that kid from earlier stepping in front of him. After hearing about Frisk talking about talking instead of fighting. Completely surprised about this situation, Carnage clutches his sides as he begins to madly laugh." Hehehahaha! You got guts, kid. I'll give ya that!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Helicarrier-MCU

Arrow: Oliver had removed the hood, shirt, and armored chest and laid shirtless on a bench pressing a bar. Sweat glistened from the workouts he had been doing. So far, he had confirmed that his speed was fine from running on the treadmill, his agility was fine from the target practice, and his stamina was also fine from the treadmill as well. He was now confirming that his strength was fine, and it was. He gently rested the bar down back on the supports and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his forearm, only creating more sweat.

@Skychild (Whatever happened to Yato?)

Arena-PMMMU

Kuro: Watching the exchange between the Doctor and Homura, Kuro gasped softly when they were just casually throwing around the ideas of travel through time and space. It might not be such a crazy concept, though, considering he's just travelled to a whole other universe. He looked over to Constantine, who told him a lot of tricks hurt.

"Yeah, I guess. Mine is more like a natural limitation, but I'm trying to work out and lessen the pain. Again, I'd show you my trick, but I don't feel like hurting myself at the moment," Kuro explained to the man.

@theManCalledSting @Noivian @billthesomething @Some_Bloke

Bar-DC Universe

Goku: Even through Deadpool's crazy driving, Goku had fallen asleep in the car even though the transport to this other universe was instantaneous. He slept when he was bored or tired, and he was both at that moment.

@Some_Bloke

Marvel Cinematic Universe

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

(You're fine xD Just making sure and all that.)

"Hooo boy." Carol replied, looking at Lilac "Even when visiting alternate universes, you just can't avoid becoming part of mass-scale conflicts, huh?"

"I mean, we're here, we might as well help. The SHIELD guys don't exactly have a way home yet, after all." Lilac said.

"Can't we just sit this one out? A galactic war criminal is one thing, but if we're gonna have to fight entire universes? We might run into some problems."

"We'll be fine, Carol." Lilac assured her with a smile.

"Why do you always do this? Running off and being miss heropants all the time... I worry about you sometimes."

"If you like, you can stay here with SHIELD. I'm sure they won't mind."

"You kidding? After the last time I stayed behind while you went charging in, all guns blazing, all by yourself? No way I'm letting you go solo on this one - I told you I would never run out on you again, and that's what I'm gonna do."

full

Mood: Confident. Kinda.

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke @apoliseno @ryanpk200

Temmie tilted her head in response "tEm thINk... nO, teM STIll doESN' UNDerstaN... looX HAv no heD... loOX JusT FiN."

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

Chara
full

full

Hehehe... You'd better not get in my way :)
@Some_Bloke

Chara nodded in response, taking the SHIELD agent's hand with her own. Nurse's office, huh? Perhaps she could find something useful in there.

full

Heh... You think I will show you mercy? Such things are useless in this world... You cannot stop me, my DETERMINATION is more powerful than yours!

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Watch your tone with me, cockroach." The Librarian spoke in a threatening tone as he stood up from the armchair "You are in no position to make demands of me. Now, calm yourself, know your place and sit down to listen."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans sighs, returning to his casual posture. "̴̡̧͡I҉̡̀͝͝ ͘͞w̸̴̡̧͜á͝͏̷̢ś̷͘҉n̷͜͞'̡̀͢t̶̛́ ̨̛͢҉d̴̷̨͢ȩ͠ḿ̸̸̧͝a̴̶n̸d̡̧i҉̛͡ǹ̡͜͜͝g̶̕͏ ̶̧͢͝a̸̛͠n҉̷҉y̧̢t̸̴̀́͢h́́́i̶͜n̵̕͟g̸,͏̷́͝͠ ̡p͝ą̕͢͠͡ĺ.̢͞͏ ̛͟͜Í͜͞ ̷̕͟͢ś̷͜i͢҉͏m͏͠͞p͝͞ĺ͜y̡̧͡͝ ̷̷̸s̶̡҉a͠͏҉҉i͘͟͞d̷̵͢͞͠ ̶͘̕̕͟t̴̕h͢͏͞͝a̢͟͏͏͞t̵̸͞ ̕͢͞I̵̸̷'̀͢d̸͠ ̸̴̵͜A̴̶͏̡P̧̧P͡҉R̷̶͏E̶͘͞Ć̶̨͟I̸̶̢̢͝A͠͠T̴͜͜͝͡E̴ ̷̧͘͞i̡͜f̸̨͡͡҉ ̨͞y̶̢ơ̡҉͠ú̴́͘ ҉d̵͘͞i̶̧͞d̷́҉͠҉n̢҉͟'̧̨̢t̶̛ ̢̡̛̕c̨͏̢a̡̡҉͘l̵̢͡l͡ ̢͘͜͢͝m̴̶̨̧͡ę̡̕͢ ̸͠a҉̢͘ ̡̕͢͝c҉̢̛͜òc͟͠k̷͝͏r̨҉͢҉ó̶a̛͘c̀ḩ̵̕͡͠.̨̛҉͠ ͏̨͘͜͜J͜͞e̶̷e͜͡z̧͡.̀́ ҉̵A̶҉͟͜͝l̵̢l̸͜͟ ͏̸̷̧̨I̵̵ ̸͜ẃ̵̀͘͝a͏̢̛ń̡t̶̵̸͜͢e̕͏ḑ́̕͜͠ ̵̷̧̀ẃ̸̷̡͠a̴̷̡s͡ ͞͏̷t̢́͟͝͝o̡ ̴͘͞͏n̵̸̵̛͢ó͢͏͞͝t̢̀͢͠ ̢͡b̢̕͢҉͜è̶̡͜͞ ҉͏i͘͜ǹ̨͢͝͞s̴̨͡͡u͡҉͝͡l̡͏͠t̸̴e̛͡d̵́͟͝͠.̛ ̶̧̀A̧̛͘͡͠l͏t̵̵͘͟h̵̸̷̸̛ơ̸͘͝u͏͟͢g̸̶͢͞h̶̷̨̧.̷͏.͢҉.̨̕͡ ͢҉́͠I̴̵͢͟ ̛͢͠g̷̨̨͞͡u̷̷̢̧͝è͜s̶͘s̡̀͝ ̴̨̕t̶͜͢h̵̴͜҉a̶̶̸͘̕t̸ ̀͞ć̵̕͝͝ǫ̵́̕͟ù̶̴͡l̶̵̴̶̨d̵́̕҉͠ ͏ą̷͞҉͠l͡͝s̀͟o̵ ̨̡b̷҉̕͘è̵̕ ̨͜t̛́̕͡á̴̡k̕͜é̕n҉̵͡ ̷͟͟͞͠a̶̢̨҉s̛ ̶̧̕a͘͜ ̶c̡҉̸͟o͏͟͞m̴̧̨̡p̷̢̛̛͟ĺ̸̛̕͢í̕͘͠ḿ̵̢͘e̷̛̕͘͢n̷҉̵t̶̡̛͟?̵̶̧̀̀ ̴̕I̶̸̢͘ ͏̨͟m̶̕é̷́a̸̶n̶͘͠͞͏,͏̸̡̕͢ ̨͜͢r̴̶o̴͠͠a̴͟c͏h̢̨҉è̢̧͞s̨̕ ̢̡͠á̴ŕ̷̸͟͞e̢͟͝͏ ̧͜h̴́͞a̶̴r̴͜͡d̢̛͏̢̕ ̶͟͠a̧̧s҉͘ ̵̡̀͞h͏̶̨̕͟e҉͝҉̴l̨̨͡͝l̶̢ ̷͞͏͠t̕o̴̡̢͢͟ ̵̷͜͠k̕͢i̢͡͠l͏͝͏l̷͠,̵ ҉̵̸̛é̴̴v̡̛è̕n͘͏ ̕̕w҉͏i̸͡͏̵t̴́̀h̨́̀͘ ̢́͜͞͝m̴̧͟͟a̶̴̛͢͠g̵̢͢i̧͡͠c̶̕͟͠!̵͝ ̷̨T͜͝͞h̀́͟ę̡͡҉ ̨͘͝͞b͏̷̧͘u͜͢͞g͏̢̛͘g̷̷̡ȩ̡r̴̷̨͢s̡͡͝ ̴̢́s̢̀͝u̷̧r̶͡v͢͞҉i̢̕͡҉́v̨́͞é̶ ̕͡j̷̧u̷̵̢͞s̷͜҉̢͠t͢͠ ̀͠à̸̕͞b̴̢̛͟ơ̷ứ͝t̢͞ ̷҉̶͜a̵̶͢n͡͏y̵̕t͏͠h̕͠i̴̡n̴̢g̵̴̸ ̶̨͢͜o̡̢t́͢h̸̴̛͟͞e̶̶̢͜͞r̴̴̨̛ ̨t̴͘͡͠͏h́̀͏̛ą̴̴͞n̷̢͞ ̵̶a͠ ͟h̴̀͘͟͝e̷̢l̴̶͜͞l̴͏ ̷̷̀͡o͠҉̴̷̀f̶̴̕͠ ̴̶͞͠͞a̸͜l̢͜͞o҉̵̧t̨͟ ͟҉͞ǫ̡̢͘f̸̢͡͝ ̀͘b̛́͜͠ŕ͠҉̧u̧͢͠ţȩ̸̛́ ̨̛͘͞f͏̧͏̧o҉r̶͝ç̢̀͞e҉̧͏.͢͞͞.̧̨̡̀͜.̶̧̢͜͢a̴t̴̵̵͜ ̶͡l̴̢̨͢e҉͢á̛̛҉҉s̶̷̨͜͡t̵̨̧́͟ ͝͝͠t̨̀́͞͝ḩ̀̕͜ę̷̛͝͞ ̛҉o͏̨̨͞͝ņ̢e̕͘ş͜ ̢̕Ì̢͟͡ ͢͞k̵̕ń́͘͠o̵̧̢w̕͏.̷̷̡"̴͜

Barbas said:

Getting ready to continue his attack, Carnage is suddenly inturupted by that kid from earlier stepping in front of him. After hearing about Frisk talking about talking instead of fighting. Completely surprised about this situation, Carnage clutches his sides as he begins to madly laugh." Hehehahaha! You got guts, kid. I'll give ya that!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Frisk

Frisk breathed a sigh of relief. Laughing was a good sign. Even if it was mocking. That means they have a sense of humor, and they can appeal to that. It seemed resistance got a good chuckle out of them, so logically all they had to do was keep up a brave face of resistance. But, they made a note to themself, do not push the symbiote button. That didn't end well.

"Oh, you think that's funny?!" They said with a tone of indigence to Carnage, putting up an angry face.

Krypto growled at Harleen for her actions including the mention of neutering and that tag was currently the only thing of his home so using his heat vision he shoot at her feet in hopes of making her loose the tag @Some_Bloke

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Assassin's Creed

Near: Q

Vita wasn't sure how to feel about this guy. A threat? An ally? Someone in between? She doesn't really know. Yet... Something is giving her the feeling that he is... Important. Vita's eyes widened at the sounds of guards heading that way. Not now.... And WHY now? She was just about to head her way to the blacksmith! Her stock of throwing knives is low.

@billthesomething

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine

Homura frowned. "Where are we going to, exactly?"

"Of course I think it's funny! What else would I think about a kid who us either too brave or too stupid for her own good? You know what kid, I'm starting to like ya, though I can't say the same for the rabbit."

@Assailant

Character: Giratina

Universe: MCU

Near: The Merchant

Talking to: The Merchant

Giratina hesitated. A whole cluster...? Multiverse? Beneath the mandibles that covered his face, he could feel himself smiling. "Perfect. I'm far, far away." A chuckle built in his chest, rising to pass his lips, and rose to a dark cackle. "I don't have to worry about Father sending be back to the wrenched place! I don't have to worry about anything!" His grip on the helicarrier beneath him tightened, until the metal started compressing and bending, cracking in some places to leak the compressed air from inside out into the open. "I might as well do as I please," he stated simply. "How to start, though? Hmm..."

@Some_Bloke

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura frowned. "Where are we going to, exactly?"
"To my ship," the Doctor explained, "I believe it's best I keep a good eye on you and you time shield thing, Mind you I think it's cool... The Time Shield Thing I mean..."

Character: Arceus

Universe: PMMM

Talking to: No one

Arceus followed along, curious about this ship. What did it look like? How did it sail, or fly? Why was it important? Could it cross universe? There were so many unanswered questions. He then paused, realizing Homura was the only one invited. Darn, that's one mystery he'd never solve.

Fallout

"Actually I never was a soldier." Corrected Crane as he walked over to Mirus and the Chief. "I don't think I've ever said that. I was a mercenary. When I was told to go to a city full of zombies, I joined the good guys and I helped people while cutting ties with my employer." Crane then said to the Chief. "If you want to come with us, fine by me, but cut it out with the military and the assuming command crap. It doesn't mean anything here."

@Some_Bloke @apoliseno

MCU

"I do keep telling myself that." Said the Commander in a grim tone. "A stray shot taking out wall or a window is one thing, but taking out village is something else." He looked at Coulson. "It definitely was a last resort. Thankfully most, if not all of the village was dead or gone by the time we got there. If the 'Lids do something like that on a larger scale, a lot more people would die."

Frisk

Frisk frowned outwardly, but smiled inwardly. This is progress! But they were becoming nervous. Carnage stated he (it? They?) liked them, but that still puts Amber on its hit list. Furthermore, Frisk sensed that Carnage wasn't gonna be Frisk's friend at this point, and they were doubtful that Carnage would even SPARE them. Unfortunately, as Frisk was basing their current actions off of comedy, that left them in a predicament. If you keep the joke going for too long, it stops being funny. Longer, and it becomes annoying. With comedy such as this, that drop off point is approaching really quickly. Do I keep going, or take a different course of action? WHAT course of action?

You could just-

No.

But they're off their guards, it would be so easy!

No. I need to stick to my comedy shtick, but I need to change it up a bit. Now I know what's funny to them, defiance in the face of danger, but how can I switch it a bit to be funny in that way AND a different way...

Frisk pouted and stomped their foot. "Did you just call me a girl? I am NOT a girl!" They said, with a tone that was, hopefully, just the right mix of whining and anger. There was still defiance in there, but also the childlike over-exageration that would hopefully switch up the comedy a bit. Of course, in reality they didn't care at all about being called a girl, but they needed SOMETHING.

theManCalledSting said:
"To my ship," the Doctor explained, "I believe it's best I keep a good eye on you and you time shield thing, Mind you I think it's cool... The Time Shield Thing I mean..."

Homura Akemi

Homura thought for a moment. "My mom always told me not to get in ships with strange men," she said. It was clearly a joke, yet her tone didn't waver at all, curiously enough. "Nonetheless, it sounds like we may be visiting other universes. Perhaps one of them contains the solution to my time predicament. Furthermore, these rifts are a problem to my goal. Therefore, I will join you.

Amused by Frisk getting mad at being called a girl, Carnage continues to loudly chuckle." You certainly are an an interesting one, you know? I mean, we've never met a kid who stand in the way of one of the most dangerous serial killers in history and not even show a bit of fear. Me and the Missus are even thinking about letting you live and forming a new happy family!"

@Assailant

Frisk

Yes! This is working!

No, Frisk, this is a bad thing.

Just because you want to kill, doesn't mean-

No, fool! Now they are considering sparing you. What about Amber?

Uh...

Even IF you then get them to spare her, they'll still kill everyone else. The only way you'll fully stop them is either BEFRIEND them, or...

Fine then, I'll just befriend them.

You say that like it's simple. Pardon my inaccuracy, I meant to say possible. You say that like it's possible.

I'll make it possible. I just need to segue... I have an idea. He mentioned family and his "missus," right?

Right... oh Frisk, if you're about to pull what I think you are...

I'll do it.

You know how dangerous it is going into that territory.

Yeah...

Be careful.

Frisk paused at Carnage's words. "Speaking of family, you call the symbiote your 'missus." Do you consider yourselves family? 'Missus' is usually a word used to reference one's wife."

@Assailant

"That's the spirit!" The Doctor said with a smile as he lead Homura to the TARDIS.

"So... I need you to take a deep breath... this is where things get exciting," said the Doctor as he entered his Police Box shaped ship.

[media]

[/media]
((the Doctor shows of the indside of the TARDIS in the end of this vid so it makes sense to me. Also starting an Arc.))

He left the doors to his ship open which revealed a dark interior that felt bigger in the inside, eventually the Doctor stopped and presumed middle of his ship and snapped his fingers to activate the lights of his ship revealing it in all of its glory to Homura, the Doctor turned around to face her with a smirk.

"Welcome aboard the TARDIS, Ms. Akemi. I only have one simple rule for you if we're going to solve the mystery of these Dimensional tears... No Guns... Never liked them."

Noivian said:

Character: Arceus

Universe: PMMM

Talking to: No one

Arceus followed along, curious about this ship. What did it look like? How did it sail, or fly? Why was it important? Could it cross universe? There were so many unanswered questions.
Rodimus sighed heavily and said allowed, "The Doctor's doing it again... He thinks his dumb box is so special just because it's a time machine and a space ship... The Lost Light's better..."

"You don't really need to be jealous about it... you've said it yourself, he's a silly organic with a silly bow tie..." explained Nightbeat.

@Some_Bloke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back