• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Helicarrier-MCU

Arrow: Oliver was about to explain his change in identity, and the fact that he used "dead" figuratively, but the female agent walked away saying something about preventing a "Temmie" from breaking anything else. Oliver would like to help, but he wasn't too sure that the transition to this universe affected him physically or not. All within the span of a few seconds, he pulled an arrow from his quiver and knocked it on the string. He then let the arrow fly down at the target. Bullseye. He repeated the process twice, firing two more arrows with great speed and precision. One arrow hit just to the left of his first, and the other hit just to the right of the first. His accuracy was still good, so he could deduce nothing was physically wrong with him. Oliver clicked a button on the stall and the target slid on a rail attached to the ceiling towards him. It stopped just in front of the stall, and he retrieved his three arrows, placing them back in the quiver. The bow folded back up and he stuck it in a special holder on his leg, then left the range and entered the training room.

@Skychild (Whatever happened to Yato?)

Arena-PMMMU

Kuro: Shaking Homura's hand, Kuro was trying to analyze her. She didn't appear to be friendly, but she wasn't hostile either. She just seemed to be void of most emotions, unless that pink-haired girl that Mindwipe mentioned was involved. Then she showed some emotional response, even if it was anger. He then stepped back in surprise as she started glowing, and a slight breeze eminated from the glow. When she stopped glowing, he saw that her attire had changed into a normal-looking school uniform of sorts. He also saw the glowing purple crystal in her hand. He was about to react, then a blue car drove into the stadium and transformed into a giant blue robot. Kuro readied himself to fight, but calmed down because this one didn't seem to be a threat, and it an insignia similar to the one on Rodimus: the red mask-shaped thing. He had seen a purple, more sinister-looking one on Mindwipe, so maybe there were two different kinds of robots. He turned back to Homura and Arceus.

"That's a pretty neat trick, Homura," he complimented, easing up. "I have one too, but I don't just go and show it off. It causes me quite a bit of pain once it's done."

@theManCalledSting @Noivian @billthesomething @Some_Bloke

M. Night Shymalan's House-Random Universe

Goku: Deadpool gave Goku a lecture about the importance of reading, to which he responded with an exaggerated groan. He never liked to read, he liked to eat, fight, train, and sleep. But, he got a little more excited upon hearing just a few of the powers that his "Lobo" guy possessed, peaking Goku's curiosity and making him ancy to fight such a strong individual. He then watched as the Woman snapped her fingers and materialized a car out of nowhere, which the merc got excited about. Deadpool hopped in the car's driver seat, and Goku leapt up in the air, flipped, then landed in the front passenger seat.

"Stop calling me 'Hair Gel!'" Goku shouted with a hint of a whine, "my name is Goku! Also, if this breaks out into a fight, I call dibs on fighting him first!"

@Some_Bloke

FALLOUT UNIVERSE

Krypto

A tear opened above Vault 111, Krypto was a bit confused a he had been chasing after Lobo. Having chased off the czarnian from a bar where Krypto had been staying at after helping it's owner with finding her daughter, and now he was here, it smelled like Earth but it scent was heavily radiated. He could hear fighting in the distance, actually he could hear a lot of fighting, but one fight had his attention in particular, he could smell faint traces of his master. So Krypto took off and flew towards his master.

While he found the fight or it's aftermath, and it's participants but not his master yet his master's scent was here, he could swear it. Krypto landed and made his way towards the group. Only two people in the group smelled human, The man in thick green armor and the clown girl. She in particular had caught his interest he could smell master on her Krypto gave a small whine of frustration of being unable of finding his master. (@Some_Bloke )

MCU: SHIELD HQ

Emma managed to find Temmie fiddling with a device. It just so happened to be an arc reactor. Emma sighed in relief. As long as it wasn't connected to any machinery, the reactor would be harmless. "Hey, lass." Emma spoke in a friendly tone "What've you got there?"

The female SHIELD agent who was with Chara noticed her silence and knelt down so that she stood at Chara's height "How are you feeling, kiddo?" She asked. While her tone was friendly, the agent was deeply concerned for the child's safety. The two were currently near the training room as Arrow passed them.

In the laboratory Fitz continued to use his tablet, closely studying shared XCOM files. As he was too focused on studying these new findings a SHIELD scientist working at another desk handed Doctor Vahlen a small, hand-held arc reactor without a word, only a grin before jumping back into work on what also appeared to be shared files.

@theManCalledSting

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

Mirus found that Chief's words about his unit and being a Spartan were true. She also discovered Doctor Hasley. Great, another supersoldier with a stick shoved up his arse Mirus thought to herself.

Jane? Harleen thought Can we trust this guy?

He's telling the truth. Mirus replied. She turned away from Harleen and approached Chief, clearing her throat.

"Did you not get the memo, Hartman?" Mirus asked with bitter sarcasm "This isn't your universe so none of your UNSC authority or rank means jack shit. So no, you will not be assuming command of this group." She paused for a moment, allowing her words to soak in before she took one more step towards Chief "Is that clear?"

Hartman? she thought to herself That Cockney git's really rubbed off on me.

Mirus' train of thought was interrupted as a dog approached the group. He appeared different to the other dogs in the Commonwealth as he was untouched by radiation, nor was he feral or had a master of some kind. She didn't even have to read his mind to tell that the dog was lost, she could see it in his eyes.

Upon seeing the dog Harleen's face brightened and she knelt down "C'mere puppy." She called gleefully

@billthesomething

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

"I'd like to see you try, Titan." The Librarian grinned at Achilles' threat. "As for what I want, I'm here for the Salarian."

"What does a fella like yerself want with him. Murderbots run from ya and you can appear outta nowhere." Max asked suspiciously, noticing that the arrival of this new man had even set Bishop on edge. His loyal dog pricked his ears up and stood in a defensive position next to his friend

"His research and mind. Borr here has been fascinated with the idea of alternate dimensions and the Multiverse from a young age. I'm gathering experts from across the Multiverse to figure out what's causing these tears in reality."

"And how can we trust you?" Syeron asked suspiciously "I feel..."

"A dark presence coming from me?" The Librarian asked "I know. Some of my abilities might give you that vibe. But we both want the same thing."

"What?" Syeron asked, reaching for her lightsaber

"To survive. You see, I don't just want minds. I need soldiers. There's a war coming."

"Fought in wars before. There's always a war goin on somewhere." Max butted in

"Exactly." The Librarian replied "But this war will affect the entire Multiverse. I want to be on the winning side. The side of the living. What about you lot?"

American Frontier 1790

Gregory managed to stand to his feet "That kid didn't make it." He muttered in a grim tone "Fook sake."

Two dozen Wendigos began to pile into the fort from all sides, tearing more of O'Malley's men to pieces as screams echoed across the fort "Jotaro...We need to get the 'ell outta 'ere. We can't save 'em and if we stay here, we're all going to die too."

Gregory began to think of a plan, there had to be one. He remembered the escape tunnel O'Malley had mentioned and looked towards where the hallway had been. O'Malley himself was signaling for the group to run towards him, into what appeared to be the escape tunnel. Gregory dashed towards it, leading the group behind him. He dodged the blow of a Wendigo that aimed for his head and dived towards O'Malley, turning around to get another look at the rest of the group.

Nikita came across the fort in her ship as Prinny asked to land, watching as the final soldier was torn to pieces. She swore under her breath in Russian at the sight of the massacre and began to scan for survivors. She noticed a small group attempting to flee the fort from underground and began to search for the exit point of the tunnel, landing the ship at the tunnel's exit.

"Stay with the ship, Prinny." She ordered, stepping out of the ship in her power armour and standing guard. Two Wendigos noticed the ship and charged towards the soldier as she drew her energy katana.

@amybri18

JackOfHearts said:
Hero Prinny frowns. "...Uh...dood? Can we land please? I don't want to throw up in here, dood. I feel like I'm going to throw up, dood."

Error Sans sighs. "̵͘H̨́͘͝͡e̷̢҉҉́r̨̛͝͡e̶̛͜ ̛́Í̛̛͢͞ ̛̛̀͝͝a̴̛̕͢͝m҉̢͞ ͜҉̷̨r̨̧̡͜͞a̷̡̨͘͢m̸̷̸̢͝b̴͢͠͡ļ̴i̵͢͞n̵̶̴̡͡g̴̴ ̷͘͝o͡͡҉͏҉n̡̕͝͞ ̴̧̡̧̛a͠͏̡b͏̴̕o͝ù́t̸̛̀ ͘͞ţ̛͏h̡̧ì̶͘͠n̵g̵̢͢s̴͘͢ ̧̨͜҉a͜͢g̷̢ą̴i̵͘͟n͏̷͘͝.̶́̕͟͢ ̧́A͡n͜҉ ͘͏o̷̢ĺ͟͡d̷̀͝ ̶̨́͘f̴҉̀͘͟r҉̧̢͝i̢͝͠e̴͘ń̵̷̨́d̶͏ ̛ò̧f͠͏́͠ ̵̴͘m̸̕͝i̴̕n̷e͘ ̶̵͡u̢̕͜͢͝ś̴̕͢e͘̕͡d̵̴ ̸̕͞t͢҉̶o̕̕͟͡ ̢҉̴͘͞g͜͟e҉t͠ ̸͡͡ǫ͞n͠҉ ҉̶ḿ̢͠y̴̵̶ ̴̢̀͜͡c̡͢͞a͜҉͘͡s͘͝ę͡ ̀͡͡f̢͘ó͘r̶ ̵̵̛͏t͘͢͟h́̀̕͝à̴̧̀͟ţ̛.̶͏̵́ ̷̴̵͢͢Á͏̷̧͢ń͟͜͠͞ǹ̴͢͢ǹ̛n͠҉̶͢ỳ̵̸͘͜w̷͜͟͜͠a͞͠y͟,̨ ̷̧͘ś̷̵̶i͏҉n̕͟͟c͠҉̷̢è̢͞ ̧͜y̛̕͝o̶̢҉u̕͢ ̶́͟o̴̧͜͢͠b͜͟҉v̢ì̷̢̀ó̸̴u̵̴̢͝s̸̢͡l̴͢͡ý̛͢ ̸̨́h̡̕͞҉a̡̨͟͜͡v̴̧̛é̵͢ ̢҉ś̴͢͢͜o̴̶̢͞͞m̡̀͘͜͡e̸̸ ̴̧͜ŕ̶̡͟e͢͡a͝͏̸̀͝s̀͠ǫ͟͏̡ǹ̴̕͘ ̧҉͜͡f҉͏̶͘o̵̵r̵̷͡ ͢͞͏́á̸̷̛͝s̵҉̶k̴̷̕͠͞i͟͠҉̴̀n͏̶̨͠҉ģ ̸̡͘͜͡m̡͘҉͠e̴̡͘ ̷̴̵į̨͜f̀́ ̵̧Í͘ ͏̡̛ẁ̛͡҉a̷͢n͝҉t̨̨̢̛e͏͏d̀͜ ̷̵̴̨̡a҉̸͟͟ ̷̶̧́͡d͏r̢̕̕i̛͢͟n̸͘҉k̡͡͝͞,̴̨ ̛͞h̴̢̧̢̕ó̶́͢͞w͏̸̧͜͟ ̷͜a̴̡̡͢b̡́͝ơ̢̡͡ư̢̡t̵͝ ̢͜҉̛҉y̢͡ớ͢͡u̧͝ ͏҉͞s̢̛̕p̛͞͏i̢̛̕l҉̶҉̨ļ́͟͟ ͏͟i̛t̛͜͝.́̕ ̷́̕͠T̷̢̕͡h͢e̴̛͢͡͡ ͠҉̸ŗéa̶͞͏s͜͞ơ̛͜͢͏n̡͝,̵ ̴̧̡͜n̷͘͜͟͏ò̢̕͞t̢͏͝ ̧̨̀t͘͠͞h̶͠͡͠e҉̡̡͠ ̶̧͜d̡̕r̷̴͡i̢͜n̨͏͏͘k̕͜͞͡.̨̕͢"̶̨̧̕͟

@Some_Bloke
"There are plenty more immortals than three." The Librarian replied, a cocky smile on his face "There are even a entire orders across the Multiverse who's entire purpose is to kill immortals. Do not be mistaken for I am much more than a simple immortal. I'm closer to a God. Have you ever sat down and talked to a cockroach before?" He asked "This is what this conversation feels like..." He sat down and stretched out his arms "However, I may enjoy our nice little chat. How would you like to work for me?" He asked

M Night Shyamalan's house: Random Universe

"I'll call you whatever I want." Deadpool huffed, folding his arms "But you may be right, hairgel sounds like it will get pretty old pretty quickly...It might have already gotten old. Oh, how about Japanese Superman?...No wait, that's an Elseworlds story. Also that might come across as racist. I need to stop potentially offending people reading this RP..."

"You can't think of a name, can you?" The Yellow box asked

"No...I can. I'm just choosing not to use it." Deadpool folded his arms again before taking the wheel of the car "Right, off to find Lobo we go. Wait, we're doing this now!? No more padding?"

"Doesn't look that way." The Yellow box replied

"Sweet!" Deadpool shouted as the car was teleported away by The Woman, arriving above the skies of the DC Universe. Deadpool managed to fly it down, just outside a bar where he believed Lobo would be for plot reasons.

@Barbas

Krypto ears perked up at Harleen while he may be a super dog Krypto enjoyed all the things any regular dog did, one of which being attention. He ran over to Harleen and stood up on his hindlegs and began licking her face @Some_Bloke

Marvel Cinematic Universe

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke @apoliseno @ryanpk200

Temmie looked up at Emma with a big smile on her face "tem hav... SHINY THIN!" She declared, holding the Arc Reactor up to her "seE? teM FinD GloWING THin! an' tEM makES THIn do stuFFS!!!" She said, pausing for a moment "...excEPT TeM DOEsn' knoW How..."

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

Chara
full

full

Hehehe... You'd better not get in my way :)
@Some_Bloke

Chara looked up at the SHIELD agent that was with her and maintained her childish look "I'm okay..." She said, giving her best 'Trying to smile' look. Little did Emma know that she was actually fighting a real smile, seeing all of these potential targets surrounding her. But of course, she wasn't stupid, like them. There was no way she would give herself away so easily, and most likely get killed in the process. Her 'Smile' soon faded "What is this place, though? Where are we? And who are they?" She asked, pointing to River and Sans.

full

Heh... You think I will show you mercy? Such things are useless in this world... You cannot stop me, my DETERMINATION is more powerful than yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dc universe

Within a run down bar on a run down planet, the biker bounty hunter known as Lobo stands in the middle of a pile of dead aliens. Pulling a cigar out of his pocket, Lobo lights it before speaking to himself." And that's what happens when you mess with the Main Man."

Emma held out a hand "I can show you, if you want."

With Chara, the female SHIELD agent stood up but continued to link eye contact with the child "This is SHIELD HQ, it's safe. As for those two, while they may look pretty scary. They're nothing to be afraid of. They're like you, just a bit lost so my friends are going to help them out." She reassured the child with a smile

@LegoLad659

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

Harleen scratched the dog behind the ears "Hey widdle guy." She smiled "Let's see who you belon..." Harleen stopped as she examined Krypto's collar, seeing a symbol she hadn't seen in just under a year. Not since the regime fell. She looked into Krypto's eyes with horror in her own, quickly putting the pieces together in her head.

"I am Groot?" Groot asked Harleen in a concerned tone

Harleen, what's wrong? Mirus asked, speaking inside Harleen's mind

@billthesomething

DC Universe

Deadpool's space sedan "parked"...If by parked you mean Deadpool landed it on top of a fire hydrant, smashing it in the process and then as the merc tried to change his position he rammed into four nearby cars, crushing all of them in the process as he moved the space Sedan on top of it. Deadpool jumped out of the Sedan and skipped towards Lobo

"Hey Lobo, it's your old pal, Deadpool!...Even if we've never met before." Deadpool grinned "You know, rights and trademarking and all that nasty red tape."

@Barbas

MCU

Valhen nodded and took the arc reactor and said. "Thank you." She noticed Fitz was looking through the shared files, particularly in the autopsies. "I've actually done the alien autopsies. Do you have a question about anything from the files?" Asked the doctor.

The Commander noticed that Fitz was looking specifically looking at the Chryssalid file. "God, I hate those things. If you haven't looked at their reproduction cycle yet, you'd see why." He muttered. "I've lost good men to those things, only to have to put them down again."

@Some_Bloke

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

Temmie looked at the Arc Reactor, then at Emma, then at the reactor again, then at Emma again. She seemed to be debating giving her newfound treasure to the girl, but eventually she relented and handed it to her.

full
full

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

Chara
full

full

@Some_Bloke

Chara nodded in response "Ah, okay... They're not gonna hurt us?" She asked. Of course, she knew exactly what they were. The skeleton was, well... Incredibly annoying and frustrating, but the wolf girl... She was another person to be cut down. That was who she was. Mentally, Chara started working through her plans to kill everything. Maybe a full-on assault like she did with the monsters in the Underground wasn't a good idea, as these were Humans that she would be fighting. No, perhaps she should find some way to kill them without them knowing... Sabotage maybe? She didn't know what she would sabotage, though.

full

Heh... You think I will show you mercy? Such things are useless in this world... You cannot stop me, my DETERMINATION is more powerful than yours!

Character: Giratina

Universe: MCU

Near: The Merchant

Talking to: The Merchant

Giratina turned, alerted by the sudden appearance of someone. He gazed down at what looked like a human, and decided he was no threat. Giratina was a little rusty on the laws of the universe, however it occurred to him that maybe humans shouldn't be on the moon...? Regardless, there was no denying the fact that this man was talking with him, and if Yveltal taught him anything, it's that it's impolite to leave a conversation hanging for too long. "From space? I've only seen the world from the Distortion World." Peering over the side of the helicarrier, Giratina observed the coast they were passing over. It looked a lot like Kanto to him. "How far am I from Sinnoh?" he asked, curious. This person probably knew a lot more than he did about the geography of the world.

@Some_Bloke

DC universe

Confused by the fancy dressing geek acting like he knew him, Lobo stares down at the crazy human for a few moments before answering." Oh, great, another fancy dressing jokers. Make it quick because the Main Man has a tight schedule. "

Emma took the arc reactor in hand and studied it herself "It needs to be connected to something. Like how your head needs to be connected to your body in order for it to work." She explained in terms Temmie would understand "Or how a light bulb needs to be connected to work. Except this one stays working for a much longer time."

The female agent reassured Chara with a wink "Nothing's going to hurt us."

Inside the laboratory Fitz looked up from his tablet and at Doctor Vahlen "How did you manage to bring it down?" He asked, hiding his fear and disgust from reading the file "If these things follow you here..."

@ryanpk200

MCU: Helicarrier, the Coast of Japan

"Oh." The Merchant replied, his smile fading "An entire cluster away. I'm afraid to tell you this but you fell into a gap in the fabric of reality and so are an entire multiversal cluster away from your home universe."

@Noivian

DC Universe

"I'm a busy guy too. I'm on an epic quest for revenge."
Deadpool explained "I got an employer who's willing to pay you a lot if you work with me and hairgel over there." Deadpool pointed back to his car and to Goku

"I thought you said that was getting old?" The Yellow box asked

"I had to say it just one more time. C'mon." Deadpool replied "She turns up when the plot demands it with files full of missions. Shen then delivers exposition and leaves." Deadpool explained to Lobo. Interested?"

@Barbas

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke @apoliseno @ryanpk200

Temmie tilted her head "liGHT BUlb? whATs thaT?" She asked, sounding confused "teM nevER HEard of lIGHt bulb BEFor..."

full
full

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

Chara
full

full

@Some_Bloke

Chara smiled at the SHIELD agent and nodded "Okay... So where are we going?" She asked her, figuring she might as well know.

full

LegoLad659 said:
[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"A war?" Lilac asked him "What kind of war? Does it involve these Tear things that the SHIELD guys are looking at?"

full

Mood: Huh.

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]
@Some_Bloke Something tells me you missed this again ( :P )

MCU

"On their own, they aren't too much of a trouble to bring down. Enough concentrated fire will easily bring one down." Said the Commander. "If a group shows up and isn't wiped out quickly, bad things will happen." He then explained in a grim tone. "A out of control infestation has only happened once. We had to bomb a fishing village in Newfoundland to stop it."

@Some_Bloke

Frisk

Universe: Undertale

Near: Amber, Carnage

Frisk looked between everyone and grimaced. Things were getting out of control, fast. They focused and turned inward.

You going back to your last SAVE point? Frisk nodded. Do you know where that was?

No, but hopefully it's before all this. They felt power course through them. They felt it rise up in them. They were calling upon the power of their DETERMINATION. Suddenly, they felt a tugging sensation on them. The whole world around them, reality itself, blinked out of existence, and for a few moments they were floating in the infinite, crushing void. Then, suddenly, weight compressed them. Air shot out their lungs as they silently gasped. The scene that greeted them wasn't as pleasant as they'd hoped.

Carnage stood before them, and Amber at their side. Sheogorath hadn't appeared, so it was only about a minute or so.
Most inconvenient SAVE ever. Frisk struggled to remember what had just happened at that point.

Assailant said:

Frisk frowned. "That's unfortunate. You do give off an air of hostility. Maybe if you stopped trying to be so scary, people wouldn't run away from you." Frisk smiled. "I'd suggest introducing yourself without your true form, then slowly reveal it once the other person's ready. Once enough people are comfortable with it, you should be just fine!"

Right. That was what had happened. Frisk looked around and wondered if any of the others had caught his strange behavior, the awkwardness of transitioning back in time.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]There are plenty more immortals than three." The Librarian replied, a cocky smile on his face "There are even a entire orders across the Multiverse who's entire purpose is to kill immortals. Do not be mistaken for I am much more than a simple immortal. I'm closer to a God. Have you ever sat down and talked to a cockroach before?" He asked "This is what this conversation feels like..." He sat down and stretched out his arms "However, I may enjoy our nice little chat. How would you like to work for me?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans suddenly sat up straight, instead of remaining in his rather casual posture. "̀͜͝͡O͏̛K̨̀̀,̀͘ ͜҉̢̛T̀͡͏h̴̨̢͝ŕ̷͏e̷è̴ ̴͏̧̕t̷̨͜͠͞h̸͏ì̵҉̴ņ͘͟g҉̢s̸̨͜.̡̧̕͢͞ ̢̧̛͜͟O̴͡ņ͘è̵̷,҉ ̶̛́͝Į̷ ̵͠k̷͝n̵̕͢o̧͜w̧ ͝I̡͡'̢̢̢̕̕m͏̴̢͜͜ ҉̨̀͠g̷̶͏͠ò̶̸͜o̷͠d͘͝҉͟ ̢͜͝a̷̕͢t̷̡́͟͠ ̛͜͝͞b҉͞ú̶̷̡̧ǵ̶͠͠͝g͟͏̛͠͝i̸͡n̸̶̨̛g҉̨͟͢ ̀̀͞p̷̛é̡͢o̵̷͞p҉̀͞l̢͝͞e҉҉̢̕,̸̷͘͟ ̧͘͢͢͡b̶̨͜͠ừ̵̸t͢ ̨̛͢͏I̢͟͝'͘̕͞͞d̢͟ ̴͟p̀r͘͟͡è̷f̡e͜͡͡͝r̶͘̕ ̡͢͝į̛̛͟͞f̛͘͠ ͏̛̛y͞͡o̸̡̕ú̷̡̕͡ ̕͞d̛́͏͢i̵͏̢̛͢d҉҉͝҉͞n͘͢͡'̛͝҉t̸̷͏̀ ̡̕͟ç̕͢͏a̵̕ĺ͜ļ̵̸͢͞ ̛͘͏m͢͏̴̢e̢̨͝͡ ̴̸̴́̕á ̷̡̛͞c̛̕o̧҉̵̸̀c̛͞͞͠ḱ͏r͞ò̸̕͜a̕͏̵̢͡c҉͡͠h͢͞.̨҉̵̧͠ ҉Ś҉̨̀҉ȩ҉͞c̴̶̀̀͠o͜͡n̵̨̨̧͢d̵,̀͜͜ ̢w̸͜͡h̵҉̷a͏́͜͞t̶͘͞ ̶̢͠͠k͘͜͏i̵̧̕͝n̶̡̛͢d̴̕ ̴̴ò̢̡͢f͠ ̸̢̡̕w̶̛͜ó̶̷̧͝r̷̕͘k̴̡͟ ̕͢͟a̡̡͞͏͞r̴̶e͘҉̨̀͟ ̧̢͘͡ẃ͜è̶̸͢ ͟҉͟t̵̛͟a̷̷̶̢l̴̵͢k͡į̸̷͟͝n̨̡̢͝͠g̨҉̶ ̷̀̕͜à̵̢͟͞b̴̛̕͡o̵̴̡u̸t́҉ ̨̕h̨̀͘͝e̕͡r̸̶̢̛̕e̶͟?͡͞ ̶̡͟͟A҉͝ǹ̢͟d͏͏̨ ̸̀͜͢t͘͜͠҉h̀͢͡͞i̷̛̕͝r̨͢͠ḑ̷,̸́͠͞ ̶̸̸̛i̴̷̡s͏̧͟ ͏̨t̶̨́͜͢h̨͏̀͟͢é͢͠͞r̴̷e̷̛ ̷̷̶͜͝A̴͢Ń̴́̀͡Y̶̨͜͡͝T̡҉̧̛Ḩ͞I̧͝N̛͢G̀̀͟͝ ͢͟͡i̵̢n͏͟͢͏͜ ҉̵̛́ì̸̴҉͝t҉̷̸ ҉̴͠͡f͟҉̛ó͢͞r̕͡͡ ͠͞m҉͠e̸̷͏?̀͢͝ ̴͜͜I̷̧̡͟t҉̷̨͟ ̸́D͏͜O̡̧͠Ȩ̶͞S҉̴̧͏Ņ̸̕͝҉'̷̨T̷҉̕͡ ̴ḩ̶̷̡a̧̡͟v̸́̀͏e̢͜҉́͏ ͏̕҉̛ţ̸̧̧ớ ͘͘͠h̸̛a̕͞v̵͘e̵͢ ҉̷á̢͝n̡ý̀͘͝t̡͘̕͡ḩ͡͡͏͢i̶̵̛͢n̷̵̛͝g̴͝͠ ̵̸͝į̶͞͏͠n̡̛ ̴̨͜҉ì̴̢͘͞t̶̨͘ ̨̨̀͠͠f̵͢͏o̢̕͞͡ŗ̷̛̀ ͘҉̢m͏̕e͏̀͢͡҉,͏̢̛͞ ̷̴̧̀ò̧͘͞f̶̧̛͞ ̀̕͞c̷̸̢͟͡ớ̧u̶̸̢̢r͏҉̴̢s͏̕̕͟ę͠.̷̢͜ ̴̶̡̛Ì̵͘ ̶͜j̨u̷̶̧̢͘s͏҉̴̸͜ţ̸̷ ̶̷̢͞w̧̧ą͘͢ń̢̢t͏̢͢͏̴ ̢͢t̸̢o̴̡̨ ̴͝͡k̶͏̶ń͡o͢͠͏̸̵ẁ̷̷̨̧.̵̛́͢͝"̴̶̀͘͝ He says in a slightly annoyed tone, pointing at The Librarian.

Current Form: Carnage

Completely unaware of the rewind, Carnage continues to speak."I don't know if that would work out, kid. I mean, I am a serial killer afterall. Besides, I enjoy hearing people scream in fear. Though I did enjoy being a hero for a while."

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

"You're a twisted, vile creature." Amber replied to Carnage. She was also unaware of the rewind, her two mirror images still standing next to her as she was steeled for a fight with the creature.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk

Near: Amber, Carnage

Frisk was relieved. They checked where Sheogorath was supposed to show up, but curiously enough he didn't. Wow. No one noticed me acting weird. I guess I got lucky. Reorienting themself for a moment, Frisk spoke up. "You said you enjoyed being a hero for a time? Why not stay that way? We all like doing things we enjoy!"

" Well kid, there were number of reasons why. The main one being that we like to kill, which for some reason makes civilians uncomfortable. Plus killing is just so fun, like the time I tortured that corporate asshole who brought us back from space and separated us."

Frisk

Near: Carnage, Amber

Frisk frowned. "You... keep saying us. What do you mean? Who else is there here?" They said, looking around to make sure they won't be ambushed.

" You see, this suit is alctually an alien known as a Symbiote. We bonded after another Symbiote known as Venom busted out of prison." Turning his attention to the rabbit chuckles in amusement before replying." Flattery will get you nowhere, rabbit. But thanks for the compliment."

@LegoLad659 @Assailant

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Sheogorath

Frisk frowned and considered their time in the underground. They'd met a monster similar to this before, migosp. It was an aggressive hive mind, but once separated from others it was a genuinely enjoyable creature. Maybe the same will work here? "Why don't you try separating for a bit? Some alone time is crucial to any relationship."

Dc universe

"How much is this broad willing to pay? Because the Main Man only takes high paying contracts. And the job better not require me to escort any of my old teachers!"

@Some_Bloke

@Some_Bloke

"Well, you see, I've thought up of my own theories on who or what may be responsible for these Dimensional tears... Unicron, the Fallen, the Liege Maximo or maybe even Brainstorm..." Nightbeat rambled on to Constantine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back