• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Sheogorath blinked in confusion wasn't he just having chat with a red-fellow, well could have he knew a lot of red fellows mostly due to them being dead and bleeding, the most recent fellow of red being his predecessor well except for the dead part. "He may not be me anymore but he's still a daedric prince" Sheogorath teleported to forest being pretty sure that he was supposed to be here and he began walking in a direction he was sure he was supposed to go "I SWEAR IF HE EVER TRIES THAT AGAIN I WILL STRANGLE HIM WITH HIS OWN TONGUE!!" Sheogorath stopped and thought about his supposed threat "actually he might enjoy that"

using his staff to transform a tree into a throne, he sat down and began thinking of ways to torment his predecessor "OH I Know i will, No am pretty sure i did that in our fight." Sheogorath stroked his beard in thought he then look down at his beard and a victorious grin spread across his cheeks "I'LL TRIM HIS BEARD WITH A DRAGON!" Sheogorath giggled at the thought of giving his predecessor a shave with fire. Sheogorath stood up from his throne and continued on his supposed path.

Assailant said:

Frisk

Universe: Undertale

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Sheogorath

Frisk frowned and considered their time in the underground. They'd met a monster similar to this before, migosp. It was an aggressive hive mind, but once separated from others it was a genuinely enjoyable creature. Maybe the same will work here? "Why don't you try separating for a bit? Some alone time is crucial to any relationship."
Sheogorath could hear Frisk speaking and so he headed towards the child. Sheogorath could see the child speaking to a red fellow, usually Sheogorath would be quite happy at seeing a red fellow, but this one seemed to be neither dead or bleeding, so it took a bit out of the enjoyment perhaps he should quickly rectify that or maybe he should just sit back and relax maybe the fellow will teach the child that not every problem can be solved with words, So with Sheogorath turned a nearby tree into another throne and sat himself down and summoned a wheel of cheese. 'I told him that madness fallows me no matter what'

Last edited by a moderator:
Krypto sat down a bit confused at Harleen's sudden mood change, he could sense Harleen's distress and wanted to know whats wrong. he placed a paw on her knee and gave her a look almost as if asking whats wrong @Some_Bloke

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Assassin's Creed

Near: No one

Right now, our ginger-haired assassin-in-training was waiting... There was a pigeon coop near her, where she usually finds her mission orders. For now, nothing is new. She has checked the coop earlier and there are no new messages. Perhaps she can run a few errands first. Probably to restock on her herbs and fix up her weapons a bit. Maybe stop by to say hi to her parents. Who knows? Anyway, off she began to wander through the Centro District.

Assassin's Creed Universe

Q

as Q laid on the ground he could hear the populous speak Italian as they studied him. he opened his eyes just as one reached for his mask, the man began screaming as Q rose from his spot, the screaming of Rome's frighten residents around him was not a unexpected or uncommon reaction to him. it's rare for him to not be meet with screams. he looked at his surroundings he was in a marketplace and everyone were dressed in renaissance era clothing, as he continued studying his new surroundings he noticed a girl on the roof, he stopped and stared straight at her
@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Near: Q

Her wandering stopped as she heard screams from below her. What in the world happened? And just as she looked below...

"What in the..."

Who was this strange man looking at her? He seemed really out of place. Her head tilted in wonder.

@billthesomething

Current Form: Carnage

"Seperate? Why would I want to leave the Missus when where so happy together? Besides, it wouldn't really change anything, I've always been like this."

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Frisk

Near: Carnage, Amber

"Hanging around too much isn't healthy for a relationship," Frisk said simply. "You're happy now, but that won't always be so. Better to have some alone time while you're happy then to do it when you're both sick of each other." They smiled. "Besides, if you do end up disliking being apart, it'll make you appreciate the time you have with each other even more!"

Frisk, this isn't going to work. Why are you even bothering? Frisk ignored Chara and continued. "Why not shake up the status quo?"

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine

Homura considered the question. She at first thought it wasn't his business to know what her name was, but then she realized that this problem likely wasn't going away soon, and she may be stuck with them for awhile. Furthermore, she was still in this man's debt for helping her. As such, she bowed slightly as she spoke.

"My name is Homura Akemi," she responded rather simply. @theManCalledSting

EssentPon said:

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Near: Q

Her wandering stopped as she heard screams from below her. What in the world happened? And just as she looked below...

"What in the..."

Who was this strange man looking at her? He seemed really out of place. Her head tilted in wonder.

@billthesomething
Q studied the girl never letting his eyes leave her form, something about an emblem on her outfit matched to an painting dating to 1466 in his files, She was an assassin. he looked away and began wondering the now deserted streets but he could hear guards in the distance

theManCalledSting said:
@Assailant "Well then Ms. Akemi... ever tried traveling through space and time?" asked the Doctor.

Homura Akemi

"Of course, I'd been led to believe we've established this," Homura said and flipped her hair. "I've traveled through time on many occasions during my resets. Furthermore, I have the ability to freeze time and perform actions then. So yes, I have traveled through time and space."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

"Of course, I'd been led to believe we've established this," Homura said and flipped her hair. "I've traveled through time on many occasions during my resets. Furthermore, I have the ability to freeze time and perform actions then. So yes, I have traveled through time and space."
"Actually, I was asking in the more fun way of saying anywhere and any when! Not just Earth..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Actually, I was asking in the more fun way of saying anywhere and any when! Not just Earth..."

Homura Akemi

"No, I have never travelled off of Earth. Though I have been in a witch's labyrinth, which can be considered a separate place. Until... it isn't." She grimaced as she thought about Walpurgis Nacht, and even worse Madoka's witch, Kriemheld Gretchen.

theManCalledSting said:
"Crash hash!" Stood up and began jumping while waying his hand back and forth in an attempt to grab the doctor's attention

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke @Assailant @Noivian

Cadence tilted her head at Homura's response to the Doctor's question. She couldn't help but ask.

"Sorry, what? It's a separate place except for when it's not? The hell do you mean by that?"

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

Remembering the time that they were forced to be separated, Carnage is suddenly filled with intense paranoia. Emitting a loud shriek, Carnage begins to slowly walk towards Frisk." I understand now. You just want to separate us so you can have the Missus. You can't have her! She's mine and mine alone!"

@Assailant @LegoLad659

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

[border]@Assailant @Barbas

Amber, seeing Carnage approaching Frisk, stepped between the two with her Mirror Images "Not a step closer, monster." She warned him... It... Whatever it was. She might not be the best fighter in Armello, but she still intended to protect Frisk.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Irritated by the rabbit, Carnage forms tendrils with razor sharp tips and sends them at each of the three rabbit forms." Out of my way, rabbit! Or else I'll skin ya alive!"

@LegoLad659 @Assailant

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

One of them ducked under the tendril, slicing it with her sword as it passed by. The other two simply dodged to the sides.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

UNDERTALE

Sheogorath despite being unable to see into the future, he could see that the Rabbit was doomed while he would be delighted to see her blood being shed. But he would be stupid to not to admit that he had grown fond of the lagomorph. there aren't many who dare point a sword at the mad prince because that would be madness! so he decided to help out the sword-wielding lagomorph, so Sheogorath called up his staff and aimed it towards Amber's blade and fired.

Amber's blade began to glow an orange color as fire began to harmlessly spew out from it's blunt side @LegoLad659

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

@billthesomething

Amber blinked and doubled back a bit as her sword suddenly caught on fire! Woah, it hadn't done that before... What was going on? She looked around briefly to see who had done it, but there was no one in sight other than Frisk, their enemy, and her two Mirror Images whose swords also started flaming due to, without pun intended, mirroring her appearance.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Stopping in his tracks when he noticed the flames, Carnage growls in annoyance before turning both of his hands into axes. Not knowing which rabbit was real, Carnage lunges at the middle form while swinging both axes towards her head

@LegoLad659 @Assailant

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

MirrorImage_Card.gif

Well, so much for confusing him, Amber thought to herself as Carnage managed to guess correctly on his first try. Maybe it could still work, though. She ducked underneath the axes and dove around him, hoping to be able to at least graze him with her newly-flaming sword on her way past. That wasn't too well thought out, she realized, as now he likely knew that the others were mirrors.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back