• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Near: Frisk, Amber, Sheogorath

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber, Sheogorath

Frisk continued futilely lifting on Sheogorath before grunting in annoyance and walking over to Flowey.

Y-you really care about this, don't you?

They took Flowey out of the pot and placed him on the sand. Before he could protest, they spoke up. "Flowey, please go and get help."

"I-I really don't think we should."

Damn it, don't get in the way!

"Flowey, please go get help!" Frisk said, desperation and anger creeping into their voice. Flowey frowned.

"Frisk, I really-"

"ASRIEL!" They yelled, anger and sorrow in their voice. Flowey looked at them in surprise and noticed a slight tint of red to their eyes that he was pretty sure wasn't there before. In the literal blink of an eye, the red was gone. Frisk seemed shocked and lowered their head in apology. Silence hung in the air before Flowey nodded and disappeared into the ground. Okabe and Kurisu looked at each other uneasily.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber tilted her head as she watched these events unfold. What was that? Frisk just turned... Demonic, for a moment there. She didn't really know what to say, and just kind of left the silence hanging there.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

The silence continued.

D-did I?

"Yes," Frisk said. They, once again, didn't realize they were speaking out loud.

He might have caught on.

"...Yeah." Frisk said again, sullenly. Suddenly, Chara scoffed in their head.

Whatever. Asriel's as much a crybaby as ever, even without his emotions. He'd probably just cry even more if he did find out.

"I know you care about him... he cares about you..." Chara was silent, and as such Frisk was silent. The silence hung once more as Kurisu turned to Amber.

"As the only two responsible people in the group, should we... do something here?" Kurisu was confused and kind of frightened. Not only did Frisk get uncharacteristically angry, and not only did their voice shift ever so slightly, but now they were sitting and talking to themselves in a one-sided conversation.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I'm... Not sure..." Amber replied to Kurisu "Is there anything we can do? It seems like Frisk is speaking with another entity in their body... The only thing I know of that could help with that would be the Wyld, and I don't have a particularly strong connection to it."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Amber
full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I'm... Not sure..." Amber replied to Kurisu "Is there anything we can do? It seems like Frisk is speaking with another entity in their body... The only thing I know of that could help with that would be the Wyld, and I don't have a particularly strong connection to it."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"Another entity?" Kurisu said. She examined them, now silent, and contemplated. "I don't know if I'd say that. That seems a little drastic."

"Who knows?" Okabe said. "Mayhaps the Organization has finally gotten to one of my precious-"

"Are you kidding me with that? Now?! I don't know about where she's from, or where she," She pointed at Amber, "is from, but where we come from what's happening is cause to be someone in a mental hospital! Can't you at least ACT concerned?" Okabe frowned.

"Well excuse me for trying to lighten up the situation... wait, did you call Frisk a 'she?' I'm pretty sure Frisk is male," Okabe said.

"What? No, she's definitely a girl," Kurisu countered. Okabe shook his head.

"This coming from the girl who though Rukako was a girl." Kurisu seemed confused.

"What?" Okabe sighed.

"Right, different world line. Bottom line, Frisk's a male."

"Definitely not." Kuriso said before starting as Frisk jumped up. They turned to them with a smile.

"Good news! Flowey called a friend to come help. She'll be here in a minute or so." Flowey still stared up at Frisk with a look of suspicion as Okabe and Kurisu looked on a tad uneasily. Frisk was oblivious to this.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Ah... Okay, that's... Good, I guess?" Amber replied, really not sure what to make of this situation.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Frisk nodded and sat down, waiting. It took a bit, but eventually the tension dissipated. Soon, a car pulled up, and a small, yellow lizard-like creature walked out. She was wearing a lab coat and glasses.

"F-Frisk? Is everything alright?" She then went silent as she saw Okabe, Kurisu, and Amber. "O-oh dear. Who are these people?"

"Friends from a different universe!" Frisk said happily. Then they got somewhat more serious as they walked over to Sheogorath. "He passed out. I'm hoping mom can help him." Alphys thought for a few moments.

"D-don't you think I should take care of him? I mean, it's going to be hard enough to explain to her about your... friends, I don't think she'd like hearing about this! If she thinks your travels are dangerous, she could try to stop you from leaving, and you know how hard it is to get through to her w-when she's like that. Besides, I could probably heal him better." Frisk thought for a few moments before nodding. As they loaded him into the car, Frisk addressed them.

"Oh, introductions! This is Okabe, Kurisu, and Amber," They said, pointing at each of them in turn. "Okabe, Kurisu, Amber, this is Dr. Alphys!"

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded to Alphys as Frisk introduced them to each other "It is nice to meet you, doctor Alphys." She said, smiling at her.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Okabe and Kurisu blanched. Seeing another anthropomorphic animal was rather... strange. They were getting used to it, but it was still going to take some time. Meanwhile, Alphys chuckled nervously. She was getting better about being more socially confident, but she still had a ways to go.

"N-nice to meet you too," she said. They got Sheogorath into the car and Frisk smiled.

"We're ready to go. We can get into the car-" They then remembered Amber's distrust of Sheogorath. "Or we can walk. It's only about five more minutes, so whichever you want."

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

"The girl's spot on with that." Constantine added "None of us really know what's buggered things up." He paused, taking a smoke of his cigarette "John ruddy Constantine." He introduced himself to Arceus and the rest of the group with a small grin "Normally I'm the one wanker with at least a brief idea about what's going on but all I've got are theories." He shrugged "Being completely bloody clueless is not a feeling I've missed."

@theManCalledSting @LegoLad659 @Assailant @Noivian

MCU: Helicarrier/SHIELD HQ

"You look like him. Green Hood, fancy getup, bow and arrow..." Emma replied jokingly, conjuring a small ice sculpture of an arrow in the palm of her hand and handing it to Oliver "Probably take money from the rich and give it to the poor, right?" She asked as she opened the door to the shooting range. While most of the stalls were designed for guns, there was one that resembled an archery range across from the shooting ranges. "If it's not Robin Hood, what do you call yourself?" Emma asked "Hawkeye's already taken in this universe. Not a clue what that name has to do with arrows though."

Laboratory:

"See if you can link it with HQ." Coulson butted in

"Already on it, boss." Fitz replied, looking at his tablet and pressing some buttons on it "Just need to um...I need passcodes."

"Stark's an asset, but he can be a bit of a loose cannon." Stevenson explained

"Literally. He flies around in an armoured suit on his off days." Simmons added

"Wish I could get a look at one someday." Fitz muttered under his breath.

"You'd probably crash it to be honest." Simmons joked

JackOfHearts said:
Error turns around grinning. "̷Ś̡͢u͘̕͟͝ŕ̛e̴͘͞ ̸̨͞p̷á̕l̸̨̀҉,̧̕͝ ̡҉̸͢͞b̶̵͜u̴̡̢͟ţ̶́̕͡ ͘҉̶t̴̴̛͠r̶͡ỳ̵̨ ͢͟͠͞ń͏̷o̸̸̵͡t͏̢̛͜͝ ̷͟t͘͢o̢҉̴̢ ̶̶t́́͜͠ą͞l̴̛̀҉͟k̴͜͠ ̴̸f̶̧o̧̡͠͡r̶̶͞ ̡͘t̵̴̛͠o͝͏͡o͞҉ ̢̛́̀l͘͢͝͠o͜n̷̡̛͠͠g͠҉̀͜͠.̷́͢͞͡ ̵̕͘͟͡I͟'̷̧̨̛m̸̀ ̴̧̛́͏q̵̢̧u̸̧̢̡i̷͟͟͠t̸̛͘͜e̷̴̷ ̧́̀͜͡ą̨͡ ͏̀͞b̵̨͜͝u̕͜͟s̷͘҉̸͡y̴̵͢͡͝ ̧̛͜s̵̨̀͜͜k̷͞ȩ̷́l̶̢̕͢e͏̕͝ţ̨͢͞ó̢҉͏n̡͟͝͡!̧͜͡"̡͠ He says, winking at the Librarian. Something about this person seemed a bit odd to him, but he assumed it was because of this being a universe different than what he was used to.
"Busy?" The Librarian asked "I thought you were immortal. Surely you have all the time in the world? Or at least enough time for a friendly chat with another immortal?" The Librarian conjured two cosy armchairs, a small table, two glasses and a bottle of whiskey "May I offer you a drink?"

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

Mil turned to Raiden and activated it's omni-tool "My scans suggest that air support has arrived in the form of a small fighter. It is currently firing upon Skynet's forces." Mil explained "Tactically, this would be an ideal time to strike."

"You don't feel anything about killing other machines?" Max asked

"The Terminators designed by Skynet are very different from my own race. Geth are more than mere machines."

"Yeah...Sorry." Max replied, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly "Didn't mean to offend ya."

"Noted. Apology accepted." Mil replied

"I take it you're from another universe too?" Connor asked Mil

"The same as the Eclipse mercenaries and this Salarian."

"Mercenaries?" Connor replied, turning to Max "You're either an idiot or you were paid a lot."

Max shrugged in response and followed Mil towards the doors of the facility, leading out into the streets of former San Francisco "It's a bit of both, really."

Outside of the facility the machines returned fire against the ship however it was too quick for them, maneuvering out of the way of multiple shots and returning fire itself, tearing into more and more of Skynet's forces. It fired a single torpedo at the ground below, consuming a large number of Terminators in one blast.

"Maybe we can take out this entire army ourselves!" Syeron exclaimed as she leapt into the fray as the ship and the R2 unit left to perform another bombing run.

American Frontier 1790

Gregory managed to fire an arrow into the Wendigo's chest as Star Platinum held it back. Like the first it screeched and burst into flames, leaving nothing but a pile of ash. As Gregory loaded another arrow and prepared to take out a Wendigo another climbed over the wall, landing on top of a soldier and ripping him to pieces within seconds as the man screamed for his life. The Wendigo feasted on the soldier and then, with blood covering it's face turned to Gregory.

"Oh fook me..." Gregory muttered before aiming and firing. The Wendigo was too quick for him however and charged at Gregory and O'Malley only to have Axel attack it from behind by blasting it with fire magic. This caused the Wendigo to stumble back, giving the opportunity Gregory needed to kill it with a shot to the heart.

@amybri18

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

As the firecrackers hit the deathclaw in the face it snarled as it was temporarily blinded. This allowed Groot to tackle it to the ground. He managed to hold it down, giving Mirus the opportunity to run at the creature and get close enough to enter it's mind.

Within the mindscape, Mirus found this deathclaw's memories to be slightly different. While every recent memory was of a kill or of eating Mirus spotted something that stood out to her at the start of the deathclaw's memories. As a child, it had been held in captivity by raiders. They had tried to turn it into a tool or a weapon, constantly keeping it chained up and harming it. Eventually, the deathclaw had escaped and killed every last raider.

"I'm sorry." Mirus muttered to herself, stepping deeper into the deathclaw's mind and to it's first memory where she shattered the chains and began to slice into the deeper mind of the creature. Outside of the mindscape Mirus stepped back as blood began to flow from the deathclaw's nose and life left it's eyes.

She sighed and stepped away from the body

"I am Groot?" Groot asked

"Yes." Mirus replied

As the battle had ended Harleen spotted Master Chief running towards the group.

@apoliseno @ryanpk200

Character: Arceus

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine, Homura

Talking to: Constantine

"I hear ya'," Arceus nodded. "It's odd not being in control and left in the dark. I'll have to agree: I don't think I like it much."

Random Universe: M Night Shyamalan's House

"Relax hair gel, I'll read the file." Deadpool replied, grabbing the file from Goku and reading through it "Oh, so it is the likable Lobo. Good."

"How is that good?" The Woman asked "He's still dangerous."

"The other one wouldn't even need to fight us. We've be sliced to ribbons by the sheer amount of edginess itself!" Deadpool exclaimed

"How long did it take you to come up with that one?" The Yellow box groaned

"On the fly." Deadpool replied "I only plan out taking down a target...Or a birthday party...Or a party in general...Weddings...Alright any special occasion in general. I always have a plan. There's normally a stipper cake as long as everyone is over eightteen...Oh! And I always make sure to have them jump out first before you start cutting the cake! Caused a bit of a mess the last time I forgot about that."

"Just tell me when you two are ready to go and I'll teleport you to his last known location." The Woman sighed

@apoliseno

Last edited by a moderator:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke @Assailant @Noivian

"I know the feeling..." Cadence replied, mostly talking to herself but loud enough for the others to hear "I lost control of a
lot of things a while ago..."

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Busy?" The Librarian asked "I thought you were immortal. Surely you have all the time in the world? Or at least enough time for a friendly chat with another immortal?" The Librarian conjured two cosy armchairs, a small table, two glasses and a bottle of whiskey "May I offer you a drink?"

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans shrugs. "͏̶M̴̷̨͏͘e̸͢h̢̧͜͢,̵̸̢͞͡ ͟͝҉̕͟ẁ̷̨h̴̴̛y̵̴̶͟ ͏̛҉n̡̢̨o̧҉͢͞t̸͠.̸̛͠ ̶̸͠S̨̨o̶̧̕͞,̴̛͠ ͜͜y̴̡͝o̴̢͘u̢͞'̕͜͏r҉̛ȩ̵͢ ̸a̡̨͠͠͝n̴͞͏̴ ҉́i̡͏m͢͟m͏̡͢ó͞ŕ̵̶̷̛t҉̨͞͡a̷̡͞҉̴ĺ͟ ̵̢̨t̛͝o҉̴̕͝o̧͟?̷́͞ ̛̛҉H̶͏̴̵͝ųh̕͠͠,̶̢̡ ̨͏t̸̶́͡h̵̨̀͢o̢͏ú̷̷͠ģ̵͞ḩ̕͜͠t̴̡̢͜͝ ̡̨́͡I̷̡̕͡͡ ̡w̵̸̛͟a̶͏s҉̴̴̧ ͏͏҉o͏̶͏n͏ę̢̧̧ ̛̀ơ̡f̵͞҉̛ ̷̨̛͘͠o̢n҉͘l̸̀y̶̡͢ ͘a̴̸ ̢̢̛̀͞f̧͘e̛͘͝ẃ͘͏͡͞.̶͝ ̷̷͏I͏ ̨̀͘͠o̴̷̸̡n̸̵͜͠l͏̀͞͏y͜͏͞ ̨k̛̕͟n͢͏o̷̧͟ẃ͢ ͜͠o̴̡f̧̢ ̶̨͏͘ţ̶͘h͝͠r̢̧̨̛ȩ̛̕͟e̵͘͞ ̷́͢͢ǫ̴̀͘t̸̸́͜͢h҉̕e̵̢r͟͠͞ ̶͠ì̸̧͢͢m̵̢͠͝m͢͢͠͝o̵̷r͘͡t̷̵̶͠á͏l̷̨̀s̷̕͝͏͢,̶̛͞ ̷̨̀͟t͢͟w̴̸͟ơ̷̢̕͟ ̶̷̶̕͝o̸̶҉̵͟f̴̴͏͟ ͏̛w̢̢̧͢h̶͝i̡̛͡͏̵c̸̶̀h͘͏ ́͝à҉͘҉ŕ̨e̵̢̕̕ ͠͏Ę̷̛͢r̢̀r̸͟͜͡o҉̶̧͝r̴͝s̨͏ ̸̷̨̨l͘͟͏i̶̢̡̛̛ķ̶͠͏̛e͏̀͡͝ ̴̧̧͜͢m̵҉è̴̵͜҉ ̕͏a͏̴n͝҉҉̵̶d̶̸̀́͜ ̛̀t̵͏h̢̢͜é̶͢҉̀ ͟ó̸͘͜t̢͠h͘͏͡͠e̷͜r͠ ̡͏҉o̶̸ń̶̶̡e̷͝ ̸̶̷́͢i̕͘͟͡҉ś̢͢.̛͘.̢͘͠.̶͠Í̶̛͠͝ ̧̀h̀͏a̶͡͏v͘҉ę̵͢͜ ̴̶ǹ͝o̸̡ ̨̨f̶͘͡͏̕ų̷͘͠͞c̛҉k͟i̴͘͜͠n̸g͘͜ ̸͏̀̀c҉͡l̴̢͢ư͜҉͟͢e̶̴̡̛,̡̀͢ ͝͠͡s͏͘҉̸̸o̷̡͢͞m̕͘͝ȩ̕҉̕.̢͟͡͠͠.͝͏̵͡.̸̴̶̴̢u͜͞͠͏n̛̕͟d̶̵è̕a̕͏d͟͏ ̀̕k̶̛͘i͢҉̡͜d͢͠?͏̨͜͡ ҉̵̨̕͡B̸̧̀͝͝u̷͢͡t̨͢͞͠ ҉̶̡͢͝Ì̴̢̛͝ ̵̷̴̕h̶̀͢a̵̢͠v̴͞͡͝e̵̛͢͡n̴͠'̷̛̀͜͡t͏̴̕̕ ̨͘͞s̢̕͘e͏̵e̶n̴̨͘ ́͜t̨̀h̴̸́͞é̴̶͠m̷̸ ̴̀͘͞i̴͝n͜͞ ̡͝w̶͝h̴̵͡҉o̕҉̸͢ ̡̡́҉ḱ̢͡n̸̕͞o͜͞͏w̴͘͜s̴ ͏̸̨͠h́͘͟ó͢͜w̴̕ ̸̛l͞͞͝҉o͏͠n҉̴͟g͏̷ ͜҉a̛͟͢n̵̴̡̧d̶̢̢͢͠ ̨̀̕t̡h̶̶̕͜e̡͢͡ ̵̶́t̸͝e̵͞n̡͠d̵̢̧͞͠ ̷̀̕t͜o̴͘͞ ̸̕͏̀͏s҉̶̧͢͏t̴̶̀͠i̷͟ć̶̡̢͘k͘ ̸̨́t҉̷̶̀o̸̢̧͟͟ ҉t̷̨҉ḩ̕͠é̸͟ ̶̸̵̧̕s̀͢à̡m̡͏̶ę̢͠͝҉ ̵̵̨̛͟s̴͟o̵̸҉̶͝r̶̷̛͟t̨̨̨͟͡s̛͘̕͠͞ ͘o͡f̵̸ ͘͡͞u̸͢͞ń̛͠į҉v̛̕e͢r̀͝͡͡͝s͏̷̸è̢͟͟͠s̢̕.҉̛͡҉͜ ̨̛͢҉̢M҉͏̨̧͘e̴͠h̵̴̛͞,̶̷́͘ ̧̨̕͢͡t̕҉̵͠h̴̷e̵̷̡͡͝y̨͡'̵̧̛͜͝r̛̕͜e̡̨͝ ͡҉m̸̢̀͘i͘͟͝ş́̕s̴̛̀͡i͏̕҉͞n̨͘ģ̷͘͜͢ ͏̢ò̀ư͘ţ̢͠͝.̧̨"̵͟ He says, sitting down in one of the armchairs.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"I think I'm fine walking." Amber said "It'd be nice to see the rest of the place on the way there, anyway."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Frisk nodded with a smile. "Then I'll walk with you!" They then turned to Okabe and Kurisu.

"This Alphys is a doctor, so you say? Of what branch?" Frisk looked to Alphys who chuckled nervously.

"I- I have a P.H.D in biomedical sciences, Chemistry, and energy, as well as a major in Physics." She said. Okabe nodded.

"I would be interested in going in the car with her and learning about this world, as well as inquiring about our attractor field issue. You said she was the one you thought could help us, no?" Frisk nodded. "Excellent. Dr. Alphys, how good is your theoretical physics?" They walked to the car as Kurisu sighed, said she needed to watch him, and ran off. Soon the car drove off.

"Looks like it's just us two!" Frisk said to Amber. Flowey coughed to get their attention, which gave Frisk a laugh as they scooped him up into the flower pot once more. They walked for a bit before Frisk piped up. "I've talked a lot about here, but you haven't talked about your world a lot. What's it like?"

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber seemed a bit more comfortable now that it was just her, Frisk, and Flowey, though she was still wary of Frisk due to what happened earlier "Armello? Well, it's a large kingdom filled with all kinds of landscapes." Amber explained as they walked, obviously holding a lot of pride in her land "To the north are the mountains, where the Wolf Clan hunters live. To the south is the forest, the home of the Bear Clan sages. To the east is the swamp owned by the Rat Clan, and in the west are the fields of the Rabbit Clan, where I grew up."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk

Near: Amber

Frisk smiled. "You sound very proud of your home," they said, having noticed the pride in her tone. "What do you do back there? Do you have a job, or things you like to do?" They asked, genuinely curious about their new companions lifestyle.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Well, the Rabbit Clan is mostly known for its skillful architecture and brilliant constructions. We built the king's castle, in the center of Armello, after all!" Amber boasted "But myself? I mostly spend my time travelling across Armello, searching for ruins and treasures. I like to think that I have a very adventurous spirit." She said, smiling at Frisk.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Amber
full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Well, the Rabbit Clan is mostly known for its skillful architecture and brilliant constructions. We built the king's castle, in the center of Armello, after all!" Amber boasted "But myself? I mostly spend my time travelling across Armello, searching for ruins and treasures. I like to think that I have a very adventurous spirit." She said, smiling at Frisk.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk

Near: Amber

Frisk smiled back. "I always wanted to be an adventurer myself. I couldn't imagine anything better than traveling the world, searching for ancient ruins and buried gold." They chuckled. "Then I went to the Underground. I guess I got my fill of adventure there. Adventuring through time itself!" They said, a tone of grandeur added to it to emphasize. "Well, more like an adventure through the same day over and over, but that doesn't matter! Now here I am, ready to adventure through the multiverse! The adventures never end!" They laughed a bit before looking back at Amber. "Given you're the adventurous type, I imagine you never had time to settle down. Or... is there a certain special someone at home?" They said, bouncing their eyebrows mischievously as they said it.

@LegoLad659

Last edited by a moderator:
Helicarrier-MCU

Arrow: Oliver had heard the comparison to Robin Hood before, but it wasn't an appreciated joke. As they entered the gun range, he noticed the archery range down at the end. The girl said that it belonged to their resident archer, who calls himself "Hawkeye." Rather pretentious name. Then the girl asked more about what Ollie did, making the example "stealing from the rich and giving to the poor." He watched as she just made an arrow out of ice. She had powers. Even if she was an agent here, he'd have to keep an eye on her. Barry's metahumans were already bad enough.

"When I first put on the green hood, I got names like the "Hood" and the "Arrow." The Arrow died with Ra's Al-Ghul. Now I call myself Green Arrow. And I punish the people who poison my city, a lot of them being rich, but they got rich from exploiting the poor. Now I just take down criminals by going places and doing things the police can't. Sound any similar to you're Hawkeye?" he finished.

@theManCalledSting @billthesomething @LegoLad659 @Assailant @Noivian

Commonwealth-Fallout Universe

Master Chief: The Chief stopped jogging as he neared the group and walked over with his rifle held in his hands casually, but his hands were tight on the weapon. He made double sure his external speakers were off so he could check with Cortana.

"Cortana, this may be the group the Merchant was talking about. A few of them don't look like they belong. Your analysis?" he reported and asked.

"Hmm, your guess is as good as mine. Neither of us quite knows what passes for "normal" around here, but the corpses on the ground indicate they encountered two of the creatures that attacked us. They appear to be able to hold their own," she assessed. John acknowledged the statement and switched his external COM systems back on.

"If you all came through a rift between dimensions, then I've been sent here to assist you. I am designated Spartan 117 with the United Nations Space Command, and I'll be assuming control of this group. I'm going to need someone to get me caught up," he explained monotonously.

M. Night Shymalan's House-Random Universe

Goku: As per usual, Deadpool's dialogue went high over Goku's head. He was talking as if he knew the target, and as if he was in a game of some sorts. He was definitely crazy, but another assignment meant that there might be a chance of having a better fight. The Saiyan may not trust this merc, but he had a hunch that maybe he wasn't just upselling his skill too much. He looked at the masked merc.

"I'm ready to go when you are. And if we're supposed to recruit this guy, don't try to kill him unless he tries to kill you," Goku tried to explain to the merc with a mouth.

@Some_Bloke

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine

Homura glanced at the hand for a moment, silently debating with herself over whether or not she should shake it. He seems to mean no harm. This isn't one of the magical girls either, whom I've met hundreds of times. I might as well make a good first impression. She reached out and firmly grasped the hand. Despite trying to make a good first impression, there was nothing friendly about the shake. While it wasn't hostile, it was very firm. Almost like two business partners meeting, or leaving after a deal.

"Greetings, Kuro Mayonaka," she spoke as she shook. "I am Homura Akemi." As she shook hands, she made the decision to change back to her normal form. She glowed for a moment as her clothes let off a small explosion as they disappeared into sparkles, releasing a light breeze from them as they did. Now she was in a more normal looking outfit. Kuro may have noticed, during this time, a purple gem that seemed fused into her hand glow.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]"No, not really." Amber replied "I'm always moving around, I haven't met anyone who's stuck with me permanently. Everyone's a bit weirded out that I don't like men, I think." She explained.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Current Form: Cletus Kasady

Dropped out of a Tear into a strange environment completely unknown to him, the serial killer known as Cletus Kasady quickly hides behind some cover before looking around his new surroundings. Confused to see a young kid and a large large rabbit talking to each other, Cletus speaks to his Symbiote as he tries to stay out of sight." Well, baby, this has to be the strangest thing that we've ever seen, and that's saying something."

@LegoLad659 @Assailant

MCU

"Great." Said Valhen when she saw the satellite network was being synced. "This will help immensely." She then asked. "How is Stark a loose cannon?"

"What's this armored suit like?" Asked the Commander. "How does it fly?"

@Some_Bloke

Fallout

Seeing the Deathclaw die, Crane put his assault rifle away and dusted off his hands. He then saw the armored soldier running towards them. "Oh what now?" He said to himself as the soldier ran up to group. "It's kind obvious that we came through a rift." Said Crane. "We have a walking tree with us." He decided to state the obvious. "We were on our way to Diamond City and we got jumped by Deathclaws."

@apoliseno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back