• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

MCU

"We have a partial understanding of the device." Explained Doctor Valhen. "Like I said, we didn't have the time to look into multi-dimensional communication. At the moment, the device is useless thanks to our lack of a satellite network."

Someplace else in H

One of scientists took notes as Stevenson talked. "I'll make sure to relay that back to the Commander." Said one of the scientists.

Fallout

"Thanks!" Crane yelled to Harleen when he was pushed out of the way. Crane continued to fire at the Deathclaw and asked Mirus. "Do you think disoriented enough so you could get close enough and attack its mind?"

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor felt his own chin and said, "It's not that big..."
"C'mon mate, it's bleedin' massive! Why'd you go with a chin like that. I mean last time you had sticky up hair. Are you compensating for something?" Constantine asked

@theManCalledSting

MCU: Helicarrier/SHIELD HQ

"It just so happens have a satellite network of our own." Fitz explained with a grin. He tapped on his tablet eccentricity and brought up a holographic image of the earth itself, with an array of satellites around it

"Paid for Tony Stark himself. Had to make sure we remembered that by plastering his name all over these satellites." Coulson smirked

Stevenson turned back to the scientist "Anymore questions?" He asked

@ryanpk200

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

"It's worth a try." Mirus sighed "How many more of those do you have?" She asked

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Achilles, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine

"Maybe that's the big thing that attracted everyone to this universe," Homura joked. Even while joking though, her voice hardly went over a monotone. "Though if I'm being honest, it's not that large. Now can we get back to the topic of what DID bring everyone to this universe? That could be a lot more problems for us."

billthesomething said:
Crash pointed at the doctor and gave him a thumps down before throwing a rotten wumpa fruit at the doctor
The Doctor side stepped away only for the fruit to hit Rodimus, "HEY! I just got that polished!"

Assailant said:
"Maybe that's the big thing that attracted everyone to this universe," Homura joked. Even while joking though, her voice hardly went over a monotone. "Though if I'm being honest, it's not that large. Now can we get back to the topic of what DID bring everyone to this universe? That could be a lot more problems for us."
"Well... I have my guesses... Most if not all of them would be very very bad news for all of us if any of them were involved..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Well... I have my guesses... Most if not all of them would be very very bad news for all of us if any of them were involved..."

Homura Akemi

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Achilles, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine

"Well then," Homura said, "please indulge us in your hypotheses. I would appreciate knowing what it could be so it can be eliminated."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

"Well then," Homura said, "please indulge us in your hypotheses. I would appreciate knowing what it could be so it can be eliminated."
"The Eternal Death herself, Zagreus, The Mara, Fenric, The Master... although the last one is very unlikely... and how to beat them... I'd say very cleverly..."

Homura Akemi

Homura was silent for a few moments. "I'm afraid I don't know what any of those are. Is there any way to figure out which, if any, it is?"

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura was silent for a few moments. "I'm afraid I don't know what any of those are. Is there any way to figure out which, if any, it is?"
"No idea..." The Doctor answered, "Usually they'd make it obvious..."

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Constantine lit himself a cigarette as The Doctor spoke "Could be the work of demons." He suggested "Those buggers are always up to no good."

@theManCalledSting

"Perfect." Said Valhen. "I'd like that synced with the ship as soon as possible. By using the device, we were able to learn the type and number of aliens at a location. I hope it works here."

The Commander stared at the hologram of the Earth, then said in a joking tone. "I wish we had a Tony Stark in our universe. If he could fund a satellite network, I bet he could fund the rest of XCOM."

@Some_Bloke

Fallout

"Firecrackers are dirt cheap to make." Explained Crane as he tossed several firecrackers at the Deathclaw. "I have plenty." While Crane waited too see the result of the firecrackers, he fired several more shots.

Character: Arceus

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine, Homura

Talking to: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine, Homura

This had never happened before. Arceus had always been able to close any tears the fabric of his reality. But now, this one wasn't closing for some reason? It puzzled the god, and naturally, his instinct was to enter the tear in reality to see what was causing it to stay open.

In human form, Arceus was surprised when he arrived at a city. Where was this? What was going on? He wasn't sure. Seeing a group of people, he approached them. "Excuse me, where am I?" he asked in general, not sure who actually knew what was going on.

Noivian said:

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Achilles, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine, Homura

Talking to: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Achilles, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine, Homura

This had never happened before. Arceus had always been able to close any tears the fabric of his reality. But now, this one wasn't closing for some reason? It puzzled the god, and naturally, his instinct was to enter the tear in reality to see what was causing it to stay open.

In human form, Arceus was surprised when he arrived at a city. Where was this? What was going on? He wasn't sure. Seeing a group of people, he approached them. "Excuse me, where am I?" he asked in general, not sure who actually knew what was going on.
"I don't know how to react to this..." Rodimus said as he scratched the back of his head... "Cadence, you explain it to him..."

@LegoLad659

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke @Assailant @Noivian

"Me? I still don't even know where the hell we are, let alone exactly what's going on. If anyone, I'd ask that girl over there." Cadence protested, pointing to Homura.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

Helicarrier-MCU

Arrow: Seeing that someone knew where an archery range was, Oliver inclined to follow the girl to it, then maybe he would work out after he made sure he wasn't physcially affected by the change in dimensions.

"Thanks....Wait I am not Robin Hood!" he corrected on the way out.

@theManCalledSting @billthesomething

Commonwealth-Fallout Universe

Master Chief: Satisfied that the creature had been put down, Chief put the shotgun back in the magnitized area of his armor that held the weapon in place. He retrieved his fallen rifle and ejected the empty magazine, replacing it with a new one. In the distance, towards his objective, he heard the sounds of gunfire and a string of small explosions. Cortana noticed it too.

"Chief, we got action near the waypoint. Gunfire and explosions. Maybe it's that group your pal was talking about?" she assessed. John nodded and started jogging off towards the group to assist.

M. Night Shymalan's House-Random Universe

Goku: More of Deadpool's complaining, and a new mission. Goku sighed as Deadpool said he was holding back. Even if the merc wasn't holding back, Goku could just take him out of the fight with one punch like some overpowered idiot. Then the Woman told the pair that their next mission was to recruit someone by the name of Lobo to help her as well. Then she handed him a file.

"Reading? UUUUUGGGGHH!" he groaned.

Homura Akemi

Homura flipped her hair. "This was going on before I got here. As best I understand, portals between universes are opening up." She shrugged. "In reality, I'm as confused as the rest of you."

Near: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine, Homura

Talking to: Crash Bandicoot, 11th Doctor, Kuro, Rodimus, Cadance, Constantine, Homura

Arceus nodded. "Ah, I see. So that's why I couldn't close the tear..." he looked about, taking in his surroundings. "Ah, apollogies, my name is Arceus. Who might you all be?"

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke @Assailant @Noivian

"My name's Cadence. The metal man there is Rodimus, he's the Doctor, and... The others, I don't really know." Cadence answered Arceus, gesturing to each person in turn.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"You never have been." A voice spoke, coming from behind Error Sans. It was that of the Librarian who wore the same cocky grin "Mind if we have a little chat, skeleton?"
Nikita's ship had finished it's scans of the planet, the structures and traces of civilization below matched that of the late sixteenth century. It wouldn't be until the early twentieth that the Soviet Empire was born. Based upon the snowfall in parts of the world, Nikita took the assumption that it was either during the winter or this planet's climate was naturally colder than that of her own world. While scanning, the ship detected a large supernatural presence in America and Nikita flew the ship downwards. As it entered the atmosphere above the skies of America, several Wendigos hiding amongst a large forest looked upwards with curiosity.

[/QUOTE]
Error turns around grinning. "̷Ś̡͢u͘̕͟͝ŕ̛e̴͘͞ ̸̨͞p̷á̕l̸̨̀҉,̧̕͝ ̡҉̸͢͞b̶̵͜u̴̡̢͟ţ̶́̕͡ ͘҉̶t̴̴̛͠r̶͡ỳ̵̨ ͢͟͠͞ń͏̷o̸̸̵͡t͏̢̛͜͝ ̷͟t͘͢o̢҉̴̢ ̶̶t́́͜͠ą͞l̴̛̀҉͟k̴͜͠ ̴̸f̶̧o̧̡͠͡r̶̶͞ ̡͘t̵̴̛͠o͝͏͡o͞҉ ̢̛́̀l͘͢͝͠o͜n̷̡̛͠͠g͠҉̀͜͠.̷́͢͞͡ ̵̕͘͟͡I͟'̷̧̨̛m̸̀ ̴̧̛́͏q̵̢̧u̸̧̢̡i̷͟͟͠t̸̛͘͜e̷̴̷ ̧́̀͜͡ą̨͡ ͏̀͞b̵̨͜͝u̕͜͟s̷͘҉̸͡y̴̵͢͡͝ ̧̛͜s̵̨̀͜͜k̷͞ȩ̷́l̶̢̕͢e͏̕͝ţ̨͢͞ó̢҉͏n̡͟͝͡!̧͜͡"̡͠ He says, winking at the Librarian. Something about this person seemed a bit odd to him, but he assumed it was because of this being a universe different than what he was used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back