• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

LegoLad659 said:
Steins; Gate
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"You... Got to it?" Amber asked, tilting her head in response "So, you chased it off? Is that what you mean?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Universe: Steins; Gate

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

Frisk shook their head. "Nope. I showed it that it doesn't have to be mean anymore or hurt people. It didn't stay, but I guess that's its choice. It seemed hesitant to attack me at the end. It's kinda tsundere," Frisk said, picking up on a word Alphys had taught them. "But it has nice in it, just like I said."

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber was utterly confused at all of this, and it definitely showed "You... Befriended it? But that's impossible..." She told him "Banes have only ever spread darkness, nobody's ever been able to communicate with them..."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Has anyone really tried? I've been through a lot, and I've only met one thing I'm pretty sure isn't capable of befriending." As Frisk said that, the voice came to him.

You should have just killed it. It would have been quick and easy.

Frisk ignored it and was about to speak again when suddenly he heard something.

"Well that was strange." Frisk turned to see a man in a lab coat approaching them. "I'm gonna cut to the chase because we don't have a lot of time. I don't mean to interrupt you two, but the police are gonna be here pretty soon, and I doubt either of you are gonna want to be caught up in that. The kid might be able to get through easily, but bunny-girl is not getting through that for a long time. So, I'm offering you guys the opportunity to stay at my lab until the investigation blows over. Take it or leave it." Okabe turned and began to leave without waiting for a response. Frisk turned to Amber.

"Why don't we continue at his lab?" Frisk asked before walking after Okabe.

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That seems like the best idea..." Amber replied to the child, sheathing her sword in the base of her parasol and walking after Okabe.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

They walk back to a small apartment next to a corner store. After a flight of stairs, Okabe opened the door to a small room.

Steins%20Gate%20-%2017%20-%20Large%2001.jpg
(without people) Okabe walked inside. "Make yourselves comfortable as you so please."

Frisk walked in and looked around at the place. It was certainly a cozy little home. It was messy, like someone was working here a lot. They smiled. It was... nice?

@LegoLad659

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans shrugs. "̡I̶̸̸̡͢ ̡̡̀h̸̷a̛͟͜͠v̨͘͟͝é͘͜͟͝ ́͏ń̷͢҉ǫ ̸͡͞҉c̡̀͠l͏́u͡͏̵͜͠e̵͡.̷̢̨̀ ͞I͏҉'̶̕͟v̀͡è͠͞͏͢ ̵̀͢a͢҉l̸̡͢ẃ̷̨a̸̵͟͜͝y̵̵̡s͘͠ ̕͜t҉̸̧̡͝a̡͘͟͡l͜͏͏ķ̷̛͜͟e̢͞͏d̴̷͜ ̶̀́l͟͠͏͝i̧͟k͏͠͝e̵̵͜͠ ̧̕͟͢t̷̛͡҉̴h̸͢i̴͘͡s̡̀,̵̛̕ ̧̀҉̸p҉̸̧͝͝a̷͟ĺ̢̢͜͡.̵̀̕ ̷͡I͢͏̛͞'́̕͏m̷̨̢̛͞ ̧͝a̴͢͡n̷̡͠ ̸̷̕͜e҉̴̧r̵͞ŗ̴́ó͞r̵̀͢͟͝,͟͞ ̵͡t̴͡͏̨͝h̷̢̀ì̕s̵̸ ҉҉̛i̵͜͟͠s̛͏ ͠h́͜͢͢͏ǫ̵̸̀w̡̛͠ ̧̢̀͢e̵̛͜͡r̶̴̴ŕ͠͝ó̷̡̕͜r͢͏s͡͏̴̨͠ ͜͞t̀a͜͞l̢͘͜k̶̢̀͠,̴̴͜͏ ̡̛͢I̛҉̶ ̵̶͟͠͞g̸̨u̡̡͏̡e̴̸͘͏͡s̨̀s̵̕.̴͘"̨̕
"What is an error?" Nikita asked suspiciously. She needed to know what she was up against, should this error turn even more hostile.

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

"If I had the technology I would have already finished them off myself." Mil explained "As long as we do not allow the remains to become heated, we should be able to avoid the T-1000 for two point four hours."

"T-1000?" Connor asked "Shit. That's the new model London mentioned." He muttered "Wiped out two entire platoons before they used liquid nitrogen on it." He turned to Mil "What are you? How do you know these things?"

"It's a Geth." One of the Eclipse mercs answered "Probably the Specter who went missing before we came through."

"Correct." Mil nodded

"You took a beatin'." Max replied, admiring the fact that Mil had one arm missing "And you saved our skins but you still gotta pass the test."

"Test?" Mil asked

Rather than reply, Max gestured to Bishop who approached Mil and began to sniff the Geth. He sat down in front of it.

"I do not understand."

"You gotta scratch him behind the ears." Max explained with a grin "It means he trusts ya, so I do too."

"You put your trust in others based on what your dog thinks?"

"He's never been wrong before." Max shrugged "Any idea where our Salarian friend is?"

"Skynet are keeping him alive downstairs, only until he's told them everything. After that I can only assume they will kill him."

"Then we gotta hurry." Max replied, walking towards the lift.

@apoliseno @ryanpk200

Outside the building Syeron tossed her lightsaber again, taking out another HK Aerial unit and causing it to crash onto the Terminators below. However, two tanks only drew closer to her position. She quickly ran out of cover, dodging it's laser bolts and began to slash at the tank, destroying it with four swings. She turned her attention back to the Asari Merc and smiled as she ran back into cover

"That was stupid." The Asari merc muttered

"I've done worse." Syeron shrugged, deactivating her lightsaber and shrugging "So, does anyone have a plan yet?"

American Frontier 1790

"Mind control?" Gregory suggested "I've seen it before."

"This isn't the work of a Curabitur." The Woman answered

"Alright, but they are being controlled. How do we kill 'em?"

"The only way to kill these things is with fire. An arrow on fire straight through the heart will end one."

"Right." Gregory muttered "Jotaro, you still got that lighter? Might 'ave an idea."

MCU: Helicarrier/SHIELD HQ

"That may take a while." Stevenson explained grimly "I'm sorry but we still don't understand these tears, let alone how to open one ourselves. Even if we did there's no guarantee it would be stable. Fitz has been trying to run simulations but each time the results have been inconclusive."

"Sure." Emma replied "Wanna see?"

Inside The Doctor's TARDIS The Doctor nodded in response to Carol's words "Alright, go get her."

There was a knock on the door and Nikola Tesla entered. He peered around the interior with wide eyes "veličanstven (Marvelous)." He muttered under his breath "It's smaller on the outside. How does such technology exist?"

"Time Lord science." The Doctor explained with a smile "It's bigger on the inside. Welcome to the TARDIS." He grinned, stretching his arms and presenting it to Tesla

@LegoLad659

M. Night Shyamalan's House: Random Universe

"I don't know!" Deadpool replied sarcastically "Maybe because you punched me really hard in the stomach? I hope your orange suit is made of linen because it's impossible to get a stain out of it."

"How did the vomit get through your mask anyway?" The Yellow box asked

"I don't know!" Deadpool snapped "I blame the writer for that lack of common sense. Wait..." Deadpool paused "That reminds me of something, who sent you to kill me in the first place? Was it Francis? No, too predictable. Was it White Rabbit? Pink Pearl? Oh, oh don't tell me! Stilt man, it was definitely Stilt Man, right?"

@apoliseno

Marvel Cinematic Universe

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

"YaYa!" Temmie declared, jumping up and down "tem wanna see... HUGE SPACESHIPS!!!"

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

Carol nodded and ran out the door, past Tesla, and back to where Lilac was with Temmie and Emma "Hey, Lilac! The Doctor's going to go check on his world, you want to come help him out?"

Lilac tilted her head at Carol and stood up, looking at Emma "Well, I mean... Only if you guys won't need us here for right now." She told the SHIELD agent.

full

Mood: (^.^)

Condition: About to explode

[/border]

[border]
latest
Sans

@Some_Bloke

"so, is this thing just unconscious or something?" Sans asked, looking at the Bane that the SHIELD agents had shot "what is it, anyway?"

[/border]

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber walked over to the couch, sitting down and setting her parasol down in her lap "I suppose introductions are in order now, yes? I guess I'll start." She said, motioning to herself "My name is Amber, of the Rabbit Clan in the kingdom of Armello."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Nico Di Angelo

th

Interacted: @Some_Bloke @apoliseno

Around: @Some_Bloke @apoliseno

Condition: Physically fine, but confused
Nico was about to introduce himself to the others, until another guy ran in, presumably running from the wendigos. The other guy asked the new guy (Jotaro, he had called him) if he had a lighter. Despite this, Nico went ahead and introduced himself. "I'm Nico di Angelo, Son of Hades and Ambassador of Pluto," he introduced. "Now, could someone please explain what in Hades is going on?"

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Frisk smiled. "I'm Frisk! I'm... uh..." He tried to think of a title. "The monster ambassador!" That was all he could consider. "Nice to meet you Amber!" They looked towards Okabe expectantly, only to furrow their brow in confusion. Okabe's head was bent, a light chuckle coming. It rapidly rose, however, to a mad laugh. Okabe lifted his face to the sky with mad laughter before looking down at them.

"Behold! It was no coincidence that we met then! It was the choice of Steins Gate that this meeting transpired! An extraordinary child and a bunny-girl? Of course!" He pointed to himself with a grin. "I am the mad scientist Hououin Kyouma!" He yelled. He then pointed at them. "You two shall assist me while you wait out the police! You have become my hostages! I dub you," He pointed at Frisk, "Lab Member 009! You," He pointed at Amber, "Shall be Lab Member 010! The double digits, quite an honor I assure you." He clenched his fist by his side. "Together we shall change the ruling structure of the world! The world shall know the reign of the mad scientist HOUOUIN KYOUMA!" He finished. There was silence for a few moments as Frisk looked at Amber then back to Okabe.

"That... sounds nice, I guess..."

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber was much less amused by this than Hououin was "I'm not becoming anyone's hostage or pet or lab rat or whatever you want to call me." She told him in an upset voice, standing up and grabbing the hilt of her sword "I'd suggest you reconsider your words."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Okabe froze as sweat went down his face. Frisk's eyes widened as he got up to protest before they all heard footsteps outside the door. "I presume he gave you the whole 'Hououin Kyouma' spiel?" A female voice said as a redheaded woman walked in.

images
The woman had her head lowered and her eyes closed. "Don't mind him. He doesn't mean any of that. It's all like a big game to him. A big joke." She opened her eyes and looked at Okabe. "His real name is Okabe. Or you can call him Okarin."

"Assistant, how dare y-"

"I'm not your assistant!"

"So you'd rather I call you Christina?"

"My name is Kurisu and you know that!"

"Assistant," Okabe said, pausing on that word to let Kurisu fume a bit in anger. "Meet Lab Members 9 and 10."

"Oh man." Kurisu turned to see Frisk and Amber. "Sorry you guys got roped into this. I assure you I'm totally sane, unlike him." She then looked between them and noticed that one was a child, and the other was... a giant bunny. Her face paled. Or, maybe not. She then saw Amber's hand... paw? On her sword. "Oh geez, he's not serious. You don't need to pull a sword on him."

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Luckily, Amber calmed down once Kurisu came in and explained what was happening. She let her hand fall to her side and sat back down "Ah, I see." She replied, back to her cheerful self "Sorry about that. You're his friend, I presume?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"She's my-"

"Don't you dare finish that!' Kurisu interjected, preventing Okabe from calling her his assistant. "Our relationship is a complicated one. Speaking of which, Okabe, can I talk to you?" She said angrily, turning back to him to question about the elephant, or should she say bunny, in the room before stopping. Okabe was leaning over the kitchen counter, breathing heavily, before turning around to face them. Kurisu gasped slightly as she noticed the beads of sweat going down his face. He looked between them before his eyes widened at the sight of Amber, causing him to stumble. His mouth flopped open and closed a few times before looking back at Kurisu.

"Kurisu," He said between pants. She quickly decided to pay close attention. It was rare he called her by her real name, exceedingly rare, and it was a worrying sign when he did. "Reading Steiner." He said, staring expectantly at her. Frisk looked to her curiously.

"What abo-?" She gasped, eyes widening and hand covering her mouth. "You don't..." He nodded gravely. She sighed and turned to Amber and Frisk. "Well, there go my chances of an explanation. Sorry, he gets into these... episodes, occasionally. I'll need to speak with him privately. We'll be... back soon." She ran over to him and grabbed his arm, and they ran off into a side room. Hushed voices could be heard through the door.

Frisk turned back to Amber. "I'm concerned about Okabe. You think he'll be alright?"

MCU

The Commander followed Coulson into the hanger, and let out a impressed whistle when he saw the second Helicarrier. "You can consider me impressed. You have quite the set up here. Everything that we have is limited to my ship." Said the Commander. "It took us a lot longer to get to that point. You should have seen the aim from the rookie at the beginning of the war. We also had plenty of funding issues too however my organization was regarded as official from its activation. Alien invasions are pretty serious."

@Some_Bloke

Fallout

"I agree with the people that live here. Not knowing who's human and who's a robot is scary." Said Crane. He then asked. "So do these Gen 3 Synths do things like eat or sleep? Cause if they didn't, they'd be easy to root out."

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"...Well, that was odd." Amber commented once the others had left the room, before looking to Frisk as he asked his question "You're asking the wrong rabbit. Though I'm sure he'll be okay, with his friend with him." She assured him "Speaking of friends, that's a rather interesting one you have right there." She said, as she leaned in to inspect Flowey (Assuming Frisk brought him back with him. He wouldn't just leave him behind, would he?)[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

((Course not!))

Flowey ducked his head a bit as Frisk smiled. "Yep! He's... uh..." Flowey turned back to him, wondering what he'd say. Flowey didn't like to be reminded of the things he did while he was soulless. Well... he was still soulless, but he'd regained his ethics. He'd remembered right and wrong. Not long ago, that wasn't so. He'd... done bad things. However, he trusted Frisk. Without his soul, it was hard to understand emotional trust. He knew what it was, but he couldn't feel it. So if Frisk felt emotionally trusting enough of this Amber, than Frisk could say what they desired. He wouldn't stop them. "We've been through similar situations."

"Frisk, you-"

"We know what it's like... to be in each other's shoes. Yet we have enough differences that we can build off of each other. I have a lot of great friends, and I wouldn't trade them for the world, but..." They looked down and smiled at Flowey. "He's the only one that understands me." Flowey looked at them in shock before looking down at the soil with a smile.

"I'm glad you're okay Frisk. Your stupid pacifism is gonna get you killed some day, you know?"

"It already has, buddy." They shared a smile before Flowey gasped.

"That better not have been a pun!" Frisk looked shocked.

"What? What did I say?"

"BUD-dy!" Frisk laughed.

"I didn't even notice that!" Flowey groaned as Frisk looked back up at Amber. "We had a rocky start, but I think... well... things are good."

"Couldn't be better," Flowey said and looked up to Frisk. When he did, he noticed Frisk's smile fall a bit. Not a ton, but the smile seemed much more false now. What did I say? Couldn't be better... oh God, please stop being hung up on that!

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber couldn't help but smile a bit at this interaction between the two "Well, that's nice." She said. She had been referring to the fact that Flowey was a flower, but she decided to just let it slide for now. There were a lot of strange things in this world, a talking flower is just one more to add to the pile.

Amber tilted her head at something Frisk said, however "Wait, you've died once before?" She asked, having no idea of the magnitude of Frisk's experiences.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Frisk was shocked that she noticed. They'd simply assumed that she'd take it as a turn of phrase, or an expression, but she took it literally as it was. They didn't really like lying though, except for white lies. Not to save themself though. They nodded grimly. "Not just once, many times. I won't go into my whole story, that would be awhile and I'd have to say stuff I don't think I should," they gave a passing glance to Flowey, who didn't notice, "But humans, that's the species I am," they clarified. They weren't sure if wherever she came from had humans, so they had to be safe. "have a power called DETERMINATION. It lets our souls continue to exist even after we die. Some people who have a lot of it can use it to change the world around them. I'm one of those people. When I die, time rewinds back to the last time I was infused with DETERMINATION." They said. They felt uncomfortable talking for so long, they typically don't like monologues, but they felt like they should explain to Amber. She seemed nice, anyway. They didn't explain the whole time-loop thing, as it wasn't relevant, but were ready incase Amber persisted.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Wow..." Amber replied. That was an impressive ability! If she had that kind of power, a lot of things would be different about her world, that was for sure. She might've even become Queen if she used it right...

But, as Frisk said, it was a power that only belonged to Humans, so she dispelled the thought as soon as it came "That's really interesting... When was the first time you discovered this power?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"What is an error?" Nikita asked suspiciously. She needed to know what she was up against, should this error turn even more hostile.

[/QUOTE]
Error sighs. "̢͡W͏̢ò̢̢̕w͏̕.̵̴̸͟͠ ̷̢̛Y̢̨̛̛͏o͠ù̵'̢͟͝r҉̕͜e̡̢̕͏ ̨́r̢͜ę̨͘a̷̡͜͝l̴̡̧̡l͜y͟͡ ͜͠͏̀d̵͟ư̸̸̸͡m̷̵̨b̧̀̀͘͟,͢҉̷͘͜ ̛͢͞͏a͜r̵͡͠͡é̛n̷̶͢͟͞'̵͏͝t̷͘͢͝͠ ̴̧́͜ý̛͜o̧͘͟ư̸͘͡?͏̸̸̀ ̢̨̧͞E҉̸͞r̶͟r̵̡͟ǫ̕r̡͘͟͞s̀͞҉̵̕ ̶̧͠a̸̡̡ŗ͘̕͝é̛ ̵͞͝g̷̀͞ļ̸͡҉i̵̴͜͡t̸̸͟͝͞c̨͜h̷̡̨͏e̡͢s̴͢,̷͝ ̶̕͠͝t́҉͢h͢͞i͟ń̡͘͢g̵͜s̴͢͠ ̴͘̕͢n̶̛o͘͜҉t̨͘ ̴̡̡͘m͏̛͘ę͜͠͝a̸̵̧̢n̷̡̨͟͜t́͏̴̧̀ ̧̀́͟͢t̢̨̛o̡͡͠͞ ҉̢͢͝͡ę̢͢x̶͢͞į̷̧̀s͏̕t̷́͝,͏҉͘ ̢̛͘͢͡t̡h̵̀͡á̡̕͝t̸͢ ̸h̢͢u҉́n̢͝t̵ ̨̢͘͠d͢͢͞͞o̕͠w͢͞͏n̛͜ ҉̴҉̢̧o̶̡͘͞t̶̵̨̢h̸̛e̴̴̴͘͞r͏҉̷̴̀ ̸̛͞g̵̢̀͞l̴͘͠i̶̧͟t̸͠ç̡͜͡h̷͡͞e̕͠s̛͢.̨ ҉̵̢̛͟Ì͢͟͜t̛́̀͢'̶̛̀͢s̀͞͞ ̴͝҉a̵͘͠ ̶́͡t̨̛h̨̛͞a̵̛n̨҉̢͏k̶̨͝͝҉l͢͟e͡҉҉̧̛ś̷̢̕s̷̶͟͞ ́̕j̨҉o̶͢b̀͠.͟͡҉"̨͟

LegoLad659 said:
Amber
full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Wow..." Amber replied. That was an impressive ability! If she had that kind of power, a lot of things would be different about her world, that was for sure. She might've even become Queen if she used it right...

But, as Frisk said, it was a power that only belonged to Humans, so she dispelled the thought as soon as it came "That's really interesting... When was the first time you discovered this power?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"The first time I revived? That takes me back." Frisk looked at Flowey, who did the best shrug a flower could.

"What? Toriel blasted me before I could kill you, and you've reset my memories each time, so I have no way to know." Frisk thought more. When was the first time they revived? Let's see... I don't think I died in the Ruins my first loop... Snowdin? "Well, the first time it ever happened was whilst fighting a dog couple, named Dogamy and Dogaressa. Their axe was too much. I don't think at the time, though, I was entirely convinced that it really happened. Maybe I'd dreamt it or something? The first time I suppose I really knew was when fighting two monsters named Aaron and Woshua. Their double attack got me, and once again I was peacefully back.

"It had happened a few times before that, but I'd always convinced myself I was tricking myself. I guess that was the first time I really accepted it."

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Ah, I see." Amber replied "So you have fought people before, then?" She asked Frisk, recalling his unwillingness to fight the Bane earlier.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"I use fight in a similar way to that bird thing. More of a one way thing," Frisk said with a shrug. Suddenly, they became rather solemn and shifted uncomfortably. "But yes, I have fought with violence before." Flowey's eyes widened in shock, which confused Frisk for a moment before they looked down. "Right, Flowey doesn't remember that. That was a long time ago." Frisk breathed in to calm their nerves before continuing.

"It's a long story, but basically the king of the underground needed my SOUL to set monsters free and wage war on the humans. I needed to leave, but to do so I needed to pass the king. He wanted to FIGHT me as little as I wanted to, but he had to help his subjects. He didn't let me SPARE him. I died too many times to count..." Frisk shuddered at the memories of the trident stabbing him over and over. "Eventually... I had to FIGHT back. It felt awful, but eventually he fell to his knees. I chose to SPARE him nonetheless... then Flowey killed him." Flowey seemed saddened, but not surprised in the least. "He stole six human SOULS and gained a power nearing that of God. He took control of time from me and SAVEd, so that he could kill me over and over. I had no choice. I had to FIGHT. Eventually, the human SOULs rebelled and weakened him, and I struck him until he lost his power." Frisk sighed sadly. "I still SPAREd him though. So I guess I've never killed anyone."

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That must've been difficult for someone as young and innocent as you." Amber said, feeling sorry for Frisk "Though, at the same time, I'm impressed." She added, smiling "To defeat such a power all on your own... Even with the power to reset everything, I would've never expected such a feat from a child. It sounds like you were extraordinary."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back