• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

M. Night Shymalan's House-Random Universe

Deadpool took Goku's fist to the stomach with full force. He clutched his stomach and threw up all over Goku's shoes "My breakfast! My beautiful breakfast! " He shouted "That took me half an hour to make you jackass!"

"What did you have for breakfast?" The Yellow box asked

"I dotdotdot I don't remember. That scene wasn't in this RP. Who wants to see me actually eat breakfast? What would that accomplish for the story?!"

MCU

"For the most part, yeah. Everything's been going alright." Explained the Commander. "After everyone got over the shock of coming into a different universe, of course. I've heard from my engineers that they are quite satisfied with what they found on your ship, and will probably head back to mine soon. I still have several soldiers on board, and they will probably be sent back to my ship with the engineers. The only people that aren't happy is the research team. They would like a sample of the Ork technology, if possible." The Commander thought to himself for a moment and then said. "Alternatively if there is technology that your organization has that we don't have, we would be willing to trade for it."

@Skychild

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Nikita kept her gun raised "If you are threatening me, demon be prepared to carry out that threat. Do not pick a fight you can't win." Nikita threatened

[/QUOTE]
Error frowns. "̸̀͞D͠e͡͞m̛͏̛o͏͟҉҉̷n̶̴̷̨͢?̀ ̶̶̢͢͡I̷̢'̷̢̧̛͜m͏͘ ̡̀n̶̕͠ò̧͝t̶̀́͝ ͏̧͞a̶͢͡͡ ̢͜d҉̴̵e̡̨̛͡m̨͘͘͡o͏̴n̵͘͝,̷̢̕͜҉ ́̕͢͠Í'̷̵̴m̴̨ ͘͝a̵͝ ̴̡͢͞m̸̀͠o̢̡n̷͝͞͠͏s̶̛͠͡͠t̵͟͜͏͡e҉́r̕҉͏̷.̶́"̸̢̢̛ He says, sighing. "͟͡͏̡̕Ą͝n̶͜d̀͏̛͟ ̧͢I̷҉̧͟ ̸̕A͏̧̛̀M̴͜ ͜͜҉̸̨p̷̵͢r̡͡͡e̵̛p̧͝҉͠a͝҉r̴̢è̷̷́̀d̸̀͡ ̢̀͟t̀o͡ ̛ć̶̸́̀ą̸͟ŗ͢r̵̢͜y̸͘ ̨͘̕͜͡o̶̧̢u̵͜͢ţ̷̡̨̡ ̷̢̢҉ḿ̸͝ỳ̵͝ ̸t́́h̶҉̴́͡ŗ̡͠͏é̸͘͢͝a̶̸̢͞t̸,͘͘͞ ̶̛́͡ų̸̧̀͘ņ͏̵͢l͢͡͡͝҉e̶҉̶̡̕s͘͝s͜͏̷̕ ̴̴̷͞y̵̵̴͘҉ǫ̛͟͞ư̴̕͠͡ ͢b̡á͢ç̷͠k̷̵̸͘͝ ̵̨̨͘͟d̡͢͢͜ó̧̨ẃn̢͜͡.̢"̸̵͞

JackOfHearts said:
Error frowns. "̸̀͞D͠e͡͞m̛͏̛o͏͟҉҉̷n̶̴̷̨͢?̀ ̶̶̢͢͡I̷̢'̷̢̧̛͜m͏͘ ̡̀n̶̕͠ò̧͝t̶̀́͝ ͏̧͞a̶͢͡͡ ̢͜d҉̴̵e̡̨̛͡m̨͘͘͡o͏̴n̵͘͝,̷̢̕͜҉ ́̕͢͠Í'̷̵̴m̴̨ ͘͝a̵͝ ̴̡͢͞m̸̀͠o̢̡n̷͝͞͠͏s̶̛͠͡͠t̵͟͜͏͡e҉́r̕҉͏̷.̶́"̸̢̢̛ He says, sighing. "͟͡͏̡̕Ą͝n̶͜d̀͏̛͟ ̧͢I̷҉̧͟ ̸̕A͏̧̛̀M̴͜ ͜͜҉̸̨p̷̵͢r̡͡͡e̵̛p̧͝҉͠a͝҉r̴̢è̷̷́̀d̸̀͡ ̢̀͟t̀o͡ ̛ć̶̸́̀ą̸͟ŗ͢r̵̢͜y̸͘ ̨͘̕͜͡o̶̧̢u̵͜͢ţ̷̡̨̡ ̷̢̢҉ḿ̸͝ỳ̵͝ ̸t́́h̶҉̴́͡ŗ̡͠͏é̸͘͢͝a̶̸̢͞t̸,͘͘͞ ̶̛́͡ų̸̧̀͘ņ͏̵͢l͢͡͡͝҉e̶҉̶̡̕s͘͝s͜͏̷̕ ̴̴̷͞y̵̵̴͘҉ǫ̛͟͞ư̴̕͠͡ ͢b̡á͢ç̷͠k̷̵̸͘͝ ̵̨̨͘͟d̡͢͢͜ó̧̨ẃn̢͜͡.̢"̸̵͞
Nikita kept her gun raised, refusing to back down "Stand down I will let you leave this place alive." She demanded "Do your worst, monster. I have faced machines capable of destroying entire worlds."

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

The T-1000 continued the charge forwards only to have several blasts hit it from behind, freezing it's right leg in place. It was hit again, freezing the left. Despite this the machine was able to continue moving forwards as it lunged towards the others, stabbing one of the Eclipse mercs in the forehead, killing him instantly.

The T-1000 was hit a third time yet continued to attack the group as bullets and laser blasts hit the machine, knocking it back into yet another shot.

"What in the hell?" Max asked, only to see a Geth step from the shadows as it decloaked.

"It's another kind of Terminator! Connor shouted "It could be our rogue machine."

"Get down." The Geth ordered in a weak tone, continuing to fire Cryo ammo at the T-1000 in an attempt to slow it down.

@ryanpk200 @apoliseno

MCU: Helicarrier

"We're heading back to HQ now." Coulson explained "The Ork technology as well as the other stuff we've managed to find is being stored there. I'll give you a guided tour." Coulson smiled

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

"Hold onto them." Mirus nodded "I'd love to stand around and talk about the benefits of something that heals bulletwounds but we need to keep moving." With those words Mirus began to run in the direction of Diamond City, Jim flying by her side.

"Hey!" Harleen shouted "Wait up!"

"I am Groot?" Groot asked

"Carry me?" Harleen asked "Alright big guy." She shrugged "Crane, do you want a lift?" She asked

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Nikita kept her gun raised, refusing to back down "Stand down I will let you leave this place alive." She demanded "Do your worst, monster. I have faced machines capable of destroying entire worlds."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans sighed. "̢̀͜͢F̷͡i̕͞n͘͞ȩ̷̛̕͡,̷͠ ̸̕f̷͠͠͞ì̢n̴̵̨e̴̡.̢̀͝.̵͘͏҉.̨́̀͝"̕͘͜͢ He mutters. He wasn't actually scared of Nikita, but he was just tired of listening to the idiotic Prinny screaming it's head off. "̴̕͠͝H͏̛͡҉a̷͘͟p̸̷̴̨p̸̕ỳ͘͡͏?̵̸̧ ̴͢͝B̸̨́͢e҉͏̷͘c̸̕͡ą͏ús̕͝͏é̷̕͏ ̧͏̧̛I̡͏̢'́m̴͡ ̵̵͡j̡ư҉̀͡s̛͝t̷̷̀͝ ̵͘͘͝p̢l̢͠ą̷́͜i̷̷͟ń̵͘͢ ̕p͏͟͞͝i̢̢͘͜͝ś̶̡̧͝s̸̀͘͘͢e̵͘҉̵͢d҉̀͟ ̸͘ơ̶̡͝f́f̸͞͡.҉̶"̵̧̀͘͜

Fallout

"Sure, why not." Said Crane in a slightly sarcastic tone. "I've always wanted to be carried by a giant tree man." He walked over to Groot and waited to be picked up.

@Some_Bloke

MCU

He nodded. "We're heading to your HQ? I assumed this ship was your HQ." Said the Commander. "I'll have my ship follow and park it above your headquarters. I also appreciate the tour." Jason returned the smile and then he radioed the Avenger and ordered it to follow the Helicarrier.

Terminator

Isaac moved out of the Geth's way and allowed him to continue firing at the T-1000. Isaac decided to switch to his Plasma Cutter due to Contact Beam having the possibility of destroying the ice that were slowing down the T-1000s. Like the others, Isaac continued to fire at the Terminators.

@apoliseno

JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans sighed. "̢̀͜͢F̷͡i̕͞n͘͞ȩ̷̛̕͡,̷͠ ̸̕f̷͠͠͞ì̢n̴̵̨e̴̡.̢̀͝.̵͘͏҉.̨́̀͝"̕͘͜͢ He mutters. He wasn't actually scared of Nikita, but he was just tired of listening to the idiotic Prinny screaming it's head off. "̴̕͠͝H͏̛͡҉a̷͘͟p̸̷̴̨p̸̕ỳ͘͡͏?̵̸̧ ̴͢͝B̸̨́͢e҉͏̷͘c̸̕͡ą͏ús̕͝͏é̷̕͏ ̧͏̧̛I̡͏̢'́m̴͡ ̵̵͡j̡ư҉̀͡s̛͝t̷̷̀͝ ̵͘͘͝p̢l̢͠ą̷́͜i̷̷͟ń̵͘͢ ̕p͏͟͞͝i̢̢͘͜͝ś̶̡̧͝s̸̀͘͘͢e̵͘҉̵͢d҉̀͟ ̸͘ơ̶̡͝f́f̸͞͡.҉̶"̵̧̀͘͜
"Hand him to me." Nikita ordered "Slowly. One wrong move and there's a hole where your head used to be, got it?"

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

Groot picked up Crane and Harleen, placing the girl on his back while holding onto Crane with one hand as he ran after Mirus.

"Jane!" Harleen shouted, grabbing onto the back of Groot's head "What's the hurry?"

"Well, I don't want to be a lab rat, do you?!" She asked, shouting back at her

"Dissection looks like it hurts." Harleen shrugged in agreement "I get it."

"I am Groot?" Groot asked as he quickly caught up with Mirus

"No one's gonna dissect ya big guy." Harleen reassured him, patting his head.

@ryanpk200

MCU: Helicarrier

"Well if we're going to work together to combat this threat it's something you and your team need to see. It's where we'll be working from from now own." Coulson explained

The Helicarrier quickly flew towards the SHIELD headquarters, stopping over an empty concrete piece of land. It began to open up as the Helicarrier descended.

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

The T-1000 was knocked back by the gunfire, throwing it into Mil's line of site. It quickly tired of the Geth and charged towards it while the second T-1000 continued to battle with Raiden. Mil pumped more and more cryo shots into the T-1000, slowing it down even more. The T-1000 stopped running and started to walk towards Mil as it's joints began to harden.

@apoliseno

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Hand him to me." Nikita ordered "Slowly. One wrong move and there's a hole where your head used to be, got it?"

[/QUOTE]
"̶́͢O̢͘h̛̀̕͢,̴̶ ҉҉̵͟͟y̨͢͏̵o͠͠u͟͏͞͡'̸̀́͡r̀͡҉͢e̡̢͝ ̢҉̢̛s̡̛̀t͜͝į̡̛̛l̵̡͘͝͡l̡͏ ̷̢̧͞m̷͜a̡͘̕k҉̧i̢̛͢͝͝n̵̷g̸̛͏͟ ̷͘͢ţ͜h̷r̶̨҉͜͜e̶̴̢͝a̴t͟͏s͝͠?̶̀ ̧̡̡͜K̶̷͘͞i̛͟n̵̛ḑ͝͝ ͠͠͝͡ó̡̢͝f́́͟ ̴̵̡f͝u͢͜͞ǹ͟ņ̷̨͡y͏̶,͏̴́ ͜͠c̢͢͏o̵҉̕͞n҉͘͘͏͟s̶͜i͠͏͏ḑ̴͢e͟͏̧̕r̵̡̡i̸̵͜ņ̵͠ǵ͡ ̸͢ỳ̷̢́o̵̧͘͞ư̶҉̸́'̸̶͟͝r̵̴̨̛ȩ͏͏ ͝҉t̴̴̀h͢͞͡͠è͠͏͡ ̴̴̧̀ò̷̸̕͞n̷͘ȩ̸̧̀ ҉̀͞͝w͡͠ḩ̶̧o̴̸͘͜͢'̶̸̕͜͝ś ͝͏͠e̶͜͠͝a͝s̶̶̢̛ỳ ͏̡t̶̡̛͢o̢̡ ́͜͡͞k̨̀̕͞i͏͘͘̕͟l҉̨̀͜l̷̢̛͜͠ ̴͜h͏̸̧́͠e̛͝r̡͠͞e̸̕.̶̢ ̷͢͞A̧͝n͞d͟͠͞,̸͠ ̸̶y̵̛͜͠͠o̷̡͘͟͝u҉̵̢̀'̀͘͜͡r̷̷̀́é̸̵ ̶o͞҉̶́͠ų͟t̷̀͘͢͏n͜u̵̴̡m̧̀͡͞b͞҉̵̧e̕r̷è̴̡d̴̕͞.̸͝"̕͢ Error says with a smile, Error Blasters materializing out of thin air all around Nikita, completely surrounding her. Error threw Hero Prinny through a small opening in the Error Blasters. "̷̧̛́͡T̨̛͡h͟҉͟e̴͡͏͢ŕ͢͞͡e̷̢.̵̷̛͜"̀̀͠

Nico Di Angelo

th

Interacted: No one

Around: Maybe some people? Maybe?

Condition: Perfect, if a little scarred from past experiences
So far, Nico's day had been fairly normal. That is, if a day for a demigod can be normal. It hadn't been long since he had been saved from those twin giants, and he still felt terrible after that experience. He was heading to Greece with the Seven - Percy (who he had a secret crush on for years), Annabeth (who was, unfortunately for Nico, going out with Percy), Hazel (his half-sister), Frank (a generally nice person), Jason (a big show off, in Nico's opinion), Piper (Jason's girlfriend), and Leo (the repair man). It had been a while since he had been completely alone. When he was trapped in that jar thingy, he had to put up with the two giants, so he hadn't really been alone since Tartarus, which had been a terrible experience. He had almost gone insane during that time, and going insane isn't very fun. Now, he was stuck with seven other demigods, Greek and Roman alike, and a crazy satyr who screams 'Die!' whenever the tiniest threat is in place. If only he could just get away from them for just a little while... Shadow travel.

Nico looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching, and, after seeing no one was around, he ran straight at the darkened wall. It had been ages since he last used shadow travel, but he still remembered how to. Being the child of Hades, it was in his blood, a power he was born with. Sure, when he was practising he had taken a few accidental trips to China, but now he knew exactly how to do it without failure.

Until now. Somehow, he failed.
"This is not New York..."

JackOfHearts said:
"̶́͢O̢͘h̛̀̕͢,̴̶ ҉҉̵͟͟y̨͢͏̵o͠͠u͟͏͞͡'̸̀́͡r̀͡҉͢e̡̢͝ ̢҉̢̛s̡̛̀t͜͝į̡̛̛l̵̡͘͝͡l̡͏ ̷̢̧͞m̷͜a̡͘̕k҉̧i̢̛͢͝͝n̵̷g̸̛͏͟ ̷͘͢ţ͜h̷r̶̨҉͜͜e̶̴̢͝a̴t͟͏s͝͠?̶̀ ̧̡̡͜K̶̷͘͞i̛͟n̵̛ḑ͝͝ ͠͠͝͡ó̡̢͝f́́͟ ̴̵̡f͝u͢͜͞ǹ͟ņ̷̨͡y͏̶,͏̴́ ͜͠c̢͢͏o̵҉̕͞n҉͘͘͏͟s̶͜i͠͏͏ḑ̴͢e͟͏̧̕r̵̡̡i̸̵͜ņ̵͠ǵ͡ ̸͢ỳ̷̢́o̵̧͘͞ư̶҉̸́'̸̶͟͝r̵̴̨̛ȩ͏͏ ͝҉t̴̴̀h͢͞͡͠è͠͏͡ ̴̴̧̀ò̷̸̕͞n̷͘ȩ̸̧̀ ҉̀͞͝w͡͠ḩ̶̧o̴̸͘͜͢'̶̸̕͜͝ś ͝͏͠e̶͜͠͝a͝s̶̶̢̛ỳ ͏̡t̶̡̛͢o̢̡ ́͜͡͞k̨̀̕͞i͏͘͘̕͟l҉̨̀͜l̷̢̛͜͠ ̴͜h͏̸̧́͠e̛͝r̡͠͞e̸̕.̶̢ ̷͢͞A̧͝n͞d͟͠͞,̸͠ ̸̶y̵̛͜͠͠o̷̡͘͟͝u҉̵̢̀'̀͘͜͡r̷̷̀́é̸̵ ̶o͞҉̶́͠ų͟t̷̀͘͢͏n͜u̵̴̡m̧̀͡͞b͞҉̵̧e̕r̷è̴̡d̴̕͞.̸͝"̕͢ Error says with a smile, Error Blasters materializing out of thin air all around Nikita, completely surrounding her. Error threw Hero Prinny through a small opening in the Error Blasters. "̷̧̛́͡T̨̛͡h͟҉͟e̴͡͏͢ŕ͢͞͡e̷̢.̵̷̛͜"̀̀͠
The Error blasters did not frighten Nikita. She caught Prinny with her left hand and began to back away, keeping her rifle trained on Error Sans "Your weapons and tricks do not frighten me, monster. There is only one thing in reality that does. For your sake I hope you never face them." She began to slowly back away, still keeping her rifle raised at San's head "Do not try and follow us."

American Frontier 1790

Nico arrived outside of the fort as a tear opened directly in front of it. The guards at the barricades raise their muskets. "Outworlder! Get your hands in the air!" One guard demanded "Who are you?!" Another asked in a demanding tone

"Wait." The Woman stated, prompting O'Malley to turn to his men "Stand down!" He shouted "You know who he is, don't you?" O'Malley asked The Woman

"The Son of Hades." The Woman muttered "Kid's name is Nico."

"Hades? You mean the Greek Legends are true?" O'Malley asked, taken aback by her words as well as confused by them "What do we do?"

"You will do nothing except open the gates so that he dosen't get damn eaten by what's out there." She ordered "He's someone I can use."

"You two, slow the fook down." Gregory butted in "What are ya on about? Hades? Greek Mythology?" He asked "Every time you answer a question another one drops on me 'ead."

The Woman simply rolled her eyes and stepped forwards as O'Malley ordered his men to open the gates and The Woman stepped outside. "Nico." She began with a smile "I've been expecting you."

@apoliseno

@amybri18 (hope this is okay, if not I can edit the post)

Nico Di Angelo

th

Interacted: @Some_Bloke

Around: @Some_Bloke

Condition: Physically fine, but confused
Nico frowned, as a girl who seemed to recognise him stepped forward. He had heard her talking to some guy about who he was, a child of Hades. "Wh-who are you? How do you know me? Wh-where are we?" Nico was beyond confused by this sudden change of events.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Error blasters did not frighten Nikita. She caught Prinny with her left hand and began to back away, keeping her rifle trained on Error Sans "Your weapons and tricks do not frighten me, monster. There is only one thing in reality that does. For your sake I hope you never face them." She began to slowly back away, still keeping her rifle raised at San's head "Do not try and follow us."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans sighs. "̵̧͜͟͝W̧̕͟͝h̶̢̡́y̵̕ ̛͘w̶̕o͡͞u̶͘͘͞l͘͢͢͝ḑ́͟͞ ̧͜͜͝I͜҉̡̨ ̸̧͡N̕͏̸̵͜O̢͡T̷̡͘͝͝ ̕f̴͞͡҉o̷l̕͢͜͝҉l̵̕͠o҉̢̕͜w̛͘ ̵́͠y̶ǫ̀͜͠ư̕҉?̴̧̕͟͠ ̵̴̡͟͢Í̢̕ ̶̛́̕͝h̸̢a̵͟v̸̷͝ę̶̧ ̡̨͢a̛͘b̴̸̨s͞͠͏ò̧́͟͟l̀͡͠u҉͘͟͞t҉̀̕e̕͢͢l̷̶̡͟y͏̸̶ ͘̕ń́o̸ ̧̧͟͞i҉̸̷͢d̶̶̨̡e̷͞à̴̴̛͝ ̵̨ẁ͢h̸͟͟͠e̵̕̕͜͠r̵̛͝e̶̛͜ ̴̡́̕I͝͝͞ ̶͜͠ą̷͏̵͜m̡̧.̴̀́͞ ̨̕͟͜͠C̡҉҉ơ̴̶̛m̢̛͟͢͡m̶̶̨͢o̸͏̷̧n̷͞ ̷̶l̸̷̕̕͠o̷̕͠ģi͜͝͞c̷ ̀͘͝͏́w̵҉҉̀ò̷́u̶̡̢̧̨l̢̧̛͏d̸̨̢͘͝ ͟͢͡͡b̷̀͡͝e̶̵̵̢ ̵͜t̡̡̢̕͝ò͝ ̸̵f̷̛o͏҉l̷͘l҉̢ów҉̶́ ̡̧̀a͘͝r̢͜͠ó̶̵͜u̧̢͡n̡̨̕͡d̷̶̴͟ ̸̡͢͠t̸̡̀͘h̷͝͞e̴̛ ̡͘͡͠f͝͏͜͠ì͟r̕̕͢͠s̵̵̶͠t̶̡̛͟͝ ̵̛̕͜p̵̶̀͢e̴̸͜͢r̢̕͝s̷̴̸o͢͜͠҉́n҉́͡͏ ͟͠y͘҉͢҉o̴̧u̶͢҉ ̸͏̷̶͜ş͏͠è́è̴ ͏̸͘͠a͏̵n̕͢͜d̢͢͞ ̡ç̵͝o̕͠҉̛͢n̸͟͞͡ţ̶̴̛͏i̵͠ǹ̸̨͠u̡͘҉҉o̢̢u̧̨s̸̛l҉̨̡̨͢ý̵̶̧ ̢͢͜q͜͜ư͡͝e̷̴͘s̸̕t͝͏̢̀i̷͢͞ơ̧̡͝ǹ̨̛̕ ̸҉͏t̡͢͠͏h̢̀͡͡ȩ͞͝m̷̡̛͟͠ ̷̡a̸̸̕͝͝b̴̀́͠ò̢͝͡͠u̴̵͘t͘͝͠͠ ̷͢҉̷ę̶҉v͜҉e͏̧͢ń͟͢͜ ̵̨̢́t͡͝h͏̡̕e̴҉ ͏̵͝͝m̶̡͘o̵͝s̴̡t̡͟͡ ͠͏̷͞t͜͠r̴̛͘͢͟i̵͞v̴̶̛͜i̛҉̶͟à̷͏̛ĺ͝͞ ̧̕͡҉o̵̕͘͢͡f͏͏̛͡ ̀҉t̶̕h̵̕ì͢͞͏ņ̵͜͞ǵ̕̕s̛͜͡.͢҉̵"̷̀͜

JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans sighs. "̵̧͜͟͝W̧̕͟͝h̶̢̡́y̵̕ ̛͘w̶̕o͡͞u̶͘͘͞l͘͢͢͝ḑ́͟͞ ̧͜͜͝I͜҉̡̨ ̸̧͡N̕͏̸̵͜O̢͡T̷̡͘͝͝ ̕f̴͞͡҉o̷l̕͢͜͝҉l̵̕͠o҉̢̕͜w̛͘ ̵́͠y̶ǫ̀͜͠ư̕҉?̴̧̕͟͠ ̵̴̡͟͢Í̢̕ ̶̛́̕͝h̸̢a̵͟v̸̷͝ę̶̧ ̡̨͢a̛͘b̴̸̨s͞͠͏ò̧́͟͟l̀͡͠u҉͘͟͞t҉̀̕e̕͢͢l̷̶̡͟y͏̸̶ ͘̕ń́o̸ ̧̧͟͞i҉̸̷͢d̶̶̨̡e̷͞à̴̴̛͝ ̵̨ẁ͢h̸͟͟͠e̵̕̕͜͠r̵̛͝e̶̛͜ ̴̡́̕I͝͝͞ ̶͜͠ą̷͏̵͜m̡̧.̴̀́͞ ̨̕͟͜͠C̡҉҉ơ̴̶̛m̢̛͟͢͡m̶̶̨͢o̸͏̷̧n̷͞ ̷̶l̸̷̕̕͠o̷̕͠ģi͜͝͞c̷ ̀͘͝͏́w̵҉҉̀ò̷́u̶̡̢̧̨l̢̧̛͏d̸̨̢͘͝ ͟͢͡͡b̷̀͡͝e̶̵̵̢ ̵͜t̡̡̢̕͝ò͝ ̸̵f̷̛o͏҉l̷͘l҉̢ów҉̶́ ̡̧̀a͘͝r̢͜͠ó̶̵͜u̧̢͡n̡̨̕͡d̷̶̴͟ ̸̡͢͠t̸̡̀͘h̷͝͞e̴̛ ̡͘͡͠f͝͏͜͠ì͟r̕̕͢͠s̵̵̶͠t̶̡̛͟͝ ̵̛̕͜p̵̶̀͢e̴̸͜͢r̢̕͝s̷̴̸o͢͜͠҉́n҉́͡͏ ͟͠y͘҉͢҉o̴̧u̶͢҉ ̸͏̷̶͜ş͏͠è́è̴ ͏̸͘͠a͏̵n̕͢͜d̢͢͞ ̡ç̵͝o̕͠҉̛͢n̸͟͞͡ţ̶̴̛͏i̵͠ǹ̸̨͠u̡͘҉҉o̢̢u̧̨s̸̛l҉̨̡̨͢ý̵̶̧ ̢͢͜q͜͜ư͡͝e̷̴͘s̸̕t͝͏̢̀i̷͢͞ơ̧̡͝ǹ̨̛̕ ̸҉͏t̡͢͠͏h̢̀͡͡ȩ͞͝m̷̡̛͟͠ ̷̡a̸̸̕͝͝b̴̀́͠ò̢͝͡͠u̴̵͘t͘͝͠͠ ̷͢҉̷ę̶҉v͜҉e͏̧͢ń͟͢͜ ̵̨̢́t͡͝h͏̡̕e̴҉ ͏̵͝͝m̶̡͘o̵͝s̴̡t̡͟͡ ͠͏̷͞t͜͠r̴̛͘͢͟i̵͞v̴̶̛͜i̛҉̶͟à̷͏̛ĺ͝͞ ̧̕͡҉o̵̕͘͢͡f͏͏̛͡ ̀҉t̶̕h̵̕ì͢͞͏ņ̵͜͞ǵ̕̕s̛͜͡.͢҉̵"̷̀͜
"Prinny is the only one who knows this area." Nikita explained bitterly "It is his word. Perhaps you should have asked him about it rather than try to kill him. I warn you, monster if you try to follow us you will not survive this world."

American Frontier 1790

The Woman looked around, seeing two shadows move in the distance behind the trees and snow. "When you tried to shadow travel you fell through a tear in the fabric of reality." She quickly explained "I'll answer all of your questions if you get inside this fort."

The shadows in the snow charged towards The Woman and Nico, snarling. As they drew closer their figures became more clear. The skeletal deer heads, the sharp claws and the blood soaked fur. Two Wendigos charged at the fort, the shots from the soldiers muskets doing nothing to slow the creatures down, let alone hurting them.

"Get inside." The Woman muttered to Nico.

@amybri18

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Prinny is the only one who knows this area." Nikita explained bitterly "It is his word. Perhaps you should have asked him about it rather than try to kill him. I warn you, monster if you try to follow us you will not survive this world."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans smiles."̨͜͠͠I̴̷t̴͡͏'̛͠s̴̡͢͞͠ ͏̧͘͝k̢̛҉i̸̴͞l̸̨l̷̡̨͜͝ ҉̀o̴̢̢͡r̴̨͜͝ ̕͝b̴̧̡́̕e̕͏ ͜͜͝͠ḱ̷͠į̴̶l҉̷l̀͘e͏̸́d́͞ ̀͡w̸̛͘͝͠h̶͡e̷͟r̷̸͢͝e̷ ̵҉̶̕Ì̷̸̵̧'̨͠m̷̨̢͘ ̛͟͝͝f̕͞҉́̕r҉̀͜͜ǫ̴m̸͢҉,̷͢͏́ ͏́͝p̕a͏̶l̕҉҉.̶̷͘͞ ̸̨́͘Ì̸ ̴̶͢͡t̸̡̨̛ḩ̴̴̨͠i̛͜n̸͞k͏͏͞҉̛ ̨͠I̧͡'҉̶̡͘͟l̶͞l̡͟͝ ̕͡b̨҉̷̡͞ę̴͡ ̀͘͟j̡͠u͟͏̧ų͟͡͞u̷̢͜͠͠u̴̴̷͠u͟҉ú̶s̢t͟͟͜͝ ̨́f̸̨͘͝i̶̧̧̛͘ņ̸̵̨͞ȩ̶̡̀͢.̡͞ ̧̨̧̧̀P̷͠l̵͞u̕͠͠҉̷s͢͢͢͜͠,̷̨͘͝ ̷̶̵̨̀y͏̴̧͘ǫ̕̕͟͟u͝͏ŕ̷̨͡ ̨̢́Ṕ̛͜r͏̸͡͠į̵͘͢҉n̶̴͡n̸̢̢͜͝y̶̸͘̕̕ ̸̨́͘f̛͝͞ŗ͟͟i͘͞͡҉̕ȩ̢͝͞n͘͢͞͠d̷͞ ̵̷̴҉w̶̷i͘l̀͘͡l̷̸͝͞ ̶́b͘͢҉͜e̛҉̸̶͘ ̕͟t̵͞h̢̡̀e̴̢ ̶̛͠f͜͏i͢͡r̶̛͠s̶̴̡̨ţ ͏͟͏t͘ó̴̸͡ ̢̡g̨̡͘͡ȩ͘̕͢͡ţ͠҉ ̛͠k̕͘͏҉i̢̨͜͡l̀҉l̨e҉͏̷d̕͟҉͏͝ ̵i̴̡̕͢͡f̷̢ ̴̀͜͠e̡̢͝͝ì̷̧͝͡t̵̨͟͞h̀̀̀͡è̸̡͟͠r̷҉͟͏ ̴̡́o̵̵̧̕҉f̀͟ ́y̷̛ờ̷̶u̴̷̕͏ ̷̵̡̛g̵͘͢e̡͞t̷̢̢̢ ҉̢̨̀͜a͜͡҉ţ͘͘͘͠t̶̡̀́͝a̸͟c̸̨k̨͢͜҉͟e̴̢͢d̢̢͘͘͢,̷̧́͜ ̀l̨̢ę̶̸̨a̶̡͢͢v̴̨i̸̵̴͡ń̶͟g̶̸͢͟͡ ̴̀͞͡ý͝͞o̵̢̡͟͞u̶̡̨ ̴̵̸̧͠t̵͡o̴̴͟͏ ̸̷̡̨͠c̡̛l̵̸̢̛͡ę̷͘̕͠a̕҉͞͠ǹ̶̸̕͡ ̡͟u̡͘p̨̧҉ ̨͠ţ̢h͏͏̢͢e͘͘͘͜ ҉̢́͝m҉̸̷̢e̵̸̸͜ş̷̛͠s̴̵̡͜,̴̶͘͡ ̢̡á͞t̴͢͞͞ ͏̵̡̀͢l̴̢̛͡͡e̵̷̵̡͝ą̢s̸̵͟͠t̵̕͜,̀͠͏͏ ̴̀͠u̡̧n̕t̵̢͝҉i͜͢͏͞l̕̕͟͡ ̴̵͜͢͢h̛͡e҉̷̕ ̷͘͏̸c̢̧̀́o̴̵̷m̢͘͘͢ę̴̕s̸̵̡̛͠ ̛̛b̷͟͞à̀͞͠͠c̡҉̕҉k̶̛̕͢͞ ͜͠t̴̕o̵̡ ̴͟l̨͡i̧͟f̀͏̀̕͢e̴̡.̨̢̛͢"̸̀ He says, shrugging. Hero Prinny glares at Error Sans. 'How did that dood know that? He's definitely not from this netherworld, dood.' He thinks to himself.

Fallout

"That's one thing to take off my bucket list." Said Crane as he was picked up by Groot's hand. He added. "I do agree. Dissection would hurt." Crane then asked Harleen. "Why does Groot repeat the same sentence and how do you understand him?'

@Some_Bloke

Terminator

"It's moving slower, I think what we're doing is working." Said Isaac to the group. He loaded a new clip in to his Plasma Cutter and kept on firing at the Terminator.

MCU

The Avenger followed the Helicarrier and stopped near the hole it was descending into.

The Commander nodded and noticed the ship was descending. "That was fast. I thought it would be farther." He said to Coulson. "I guess we're here. I'm ready to start the tour when you are."

• How long? How long have I been doing this? How long have I been fighting? How long have I watched her die or worse? How long have I lived. I don't know, really. I lost track. To be honest, I don't entirely care. Because it's worth it, just to hope that one day I won't need to continue any longer. Perhaps that hope's in vain. Likely it is. It doesn't matter. I'll do it until I succeed or die. It doesn't matter to me. None of it matters.

My endless loops through time. My endless struggle to save Madoka Kaname, my one and only true friend. The other girls have hurt me. They were once my friends. Sayaka, Kyoko, even Mami Tomoe, who mysteriously disappeared two loops ago and hasn't been seen since. But not Madoka. Never Madoka. She wouldn't do that. Not in all of these hundreds of years I've lived has she hurt me. Yet I must face my horrific failure in the form of her death all too often, over and over, despite my best efforts. I'm not good enough. I've never been good enough.

That'll end though. Maybe next time, maybe the time after, maybe in hundreds of loops, or maybe in my demise. I'll show her though. I'll save her, or prove I'm not good enough for good. That's then. Now I try again. Launching once more into my own loop of misery. I'll make a hell of a witch one day. But Madoka won't. Ever. She'll be saved. One of us won't be becoming a witch one day. I hope with all my heart it'll be her.

The pain of looping over and over again, failing to succeed in one simple task that is saving someone.

No one could ever know my pain.

And no one ever should.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Sounds barbaric." Nikita sighed "The barbaric ways of your world will be replaced by the peaceful truth of Communism." She stated triumphantly, smiling under her helmet "When they locate your universe." Nikita glanced over her shoulder. The ship would still be repairing, but it would be finished very soon. She turned back to Error Sans "You want to follow us, give me three reasons why I should trust you."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans smiles. "͠͞Y҉̸̛o̸͡ų̷̛́ ̧͡͏̧͠w̸̸̴̢a̡̛͡͏̕n̴̶͜͞t̶͘͜͝ ̵̢̕t̢̛h̕̕͢r҉̡͜͡͡e̛͞͞͝͠e҉̷̛͢ ̸̀́̕r̵e͢͞a̧͟s̢̡͢o̡͝͏̡n҉҉͜ś̵̴͜,͏̡̛͝ ͝͏̵̧͠f̡͞ì̵̡͠ǹ̴e͠҉̶͘.̀͞ ̸̢͟͞O҉̴̡n̵͢ę,̸̸̵̨̨ ̶̡̀͘͠i̕͟͠f̶̷̵̕͟ ̴y̵̵͢o̷̵͏̛u͢҉ ̵̴̡d͏o̴͢͞n͞͏̛͟͏'̡t̨̢̧́͝ ҉̧̀l̡̢͝͞é͟͠t̀ ҉̸̨͏҉m̵̛҉͝ȩ̴͝ ͏̸̡̨f̡͘̕͜o̵͘͏l̴̵̛l͏̵́̕͢o̸̡͟͜w̸̨̛͠ ̛͟͡ỳ͠͏o͟͠ú͜ ͟I̷'̕̕l̕͝l̕͜͠͏͏ ̷̵̷̧̛ą̵́͞͞l̨̀͘͠͠ęr͢͏̸t̴͜͟ ̴͘͜͞e̴̕v̶͏̵͢e͢͡r̸̵͘͝y̨̧͏ ̧̧̕͠d̢̛̀͞͡e̸̡͘͡m͏́o̶̶͡n̡̕ ̧͠w͏҉̧̀̕í̵ţ̡̛͘h̡̀͘͢͜į͠n̶̕͜͟͡ ̧͘͟͢͝à̴͡͏̛n̕҉̸̨͝ ̨̧͡҉8̶̧̢0̨҉ ́̕͝ḿ͘͟i͢͡l̡͞e͝͝͡ ̵̵̡̨͟ŗ̸͢͡͝a̢̡͡͏d̨͡i͏̵ù̶͜s̛ ̸̴̨ò͜f̀ ͏̛̕͟y̧ǫ̵̕͡u̸̧̕͠r̨͜ ͏҉l͏̷̢͝o͡ḉ͠ą̴̸͟͠t͏͜i̢͘͝o̶̶̡n̶̷̶͟͠.͜͡͞͏ ͜͝T̛̛͏w̸̕ò̶,̷̵ ̢̧̛́ţ̴̷̸͠h̡҉̵͡a̶̕͠͞t̵̵ ͠͝P͜ŕ̴̡ì̶͘͝͏ń̨͞n̷̸̶͠y̸̴̷̢ ̧͜f̨̨̧́͘ŕ̢̡͡͡i҉̴̧҉̢ȩ̨̛n̵͘͘d̢͟͏̴͞ ̨̛͟o҉҉͢f͘͘͟͝͠ ̧͜y̴҉̨o̷͟͏̀͝ù҉̶̶r҉͠͝ş̴̶͢͢ ̴̴̛̀͠i̵͟s̡͞͏͞n̡͝͞͝'̴̷͘͠͝t̸̨̛͢ ̶͏̧͘͞ś̀t̵͟͜͠͠ŗ̶́͜o̵̡̕͢͡n̸ģ̴͘͜͝ ̛̛ȩ̵n̷̡o̴͘u͘g̶̕҉͏h̡͜ ̸̛͘͜͡t̕͝o͘͝͠͠ ̨͠h̢̛͞e͞͞l̴͢p͜҉͏̨̢ ̴̵̨y̶̛͘͠o̧̢͜u҉̸̡̛ ̵̵̡́ḿ̨͘u̷̷͟͜ć̡̕͡h̶̨͡.̸̨̛̀ ̶̀̀T̢̕͝͝h̢́r͝҉͟͡e̴͜҉e̵̴͞͏͏,͡ ̶̸̢̨y̴̨̛̕ǫ͘͝͏u͏҉'͞͏̕͞r̵̡͢͜͠ȩ̵͘͝ ̶̸͜͝s̵̸͝͡t̛͏͘͞͏a̵͝n̶̵̢̕͜d̴̴͟͝í̸̡̡͠ņ̶͏ģ̵̛ ̶̶̛͘ì̕͟ń̷̷̛͝ ̸̧̢̀́t̷͢͟͝h̷́ȩ̶͠ ̸m͏͏̷̶͟i̧̕͟d̸҉̴͝ḑ̷̕l̛̕͠҉e͡͞ ͏̕҉ò̴͞͠f͏͘ ̸́t̵̕h̷̨é̸̵̡ ̴̴͟͡S͘t̕͜e͏̶́͝l̀̀͞ļ̀̀̕͜a͏̷͏r̢ ̨҉̶G̴̵͡r҉̶̡a̸̷͜͟͡v̷̸̵͞e̡͞y̸̷̕͞a͞҉̛͢ŕ̴̸̨͠d̷̕͟͏͏,̷̵̢͢͢ ̸̛͏͠f̡̡͠i̡͢ĺļ̴̀͠e̡͡͞d͏҉҉̴ ̵̛w̧͘͜i̵̕t̵̕͟͟h҉͟ ̡h͟u̸̵̧͠͡m̶̀͘͡͞a͏͡͡n̷̢̕s̴̡͏ ̷à̡̨ņ̶̨̕͜d̷̢́͜ ̶̡͠͝͝d̢e͘͟m̀̀͢͢o̡͝͞͠n̵̴͡͡s̨̕͡͞ ̢̢̧̀͝a̵̢̛͠͝l͡͡i҉̀k͏͢è̵̡.̢̡ ̀͢͞͝Y̶̢͡o̴̶̷̕͠ứ̢'͟͏̵r̴̢͏̕ȩ̧͘͞ ̢̀͠g̴͜͝o̴̡͘͝í̵̛ņ̴ģ̶́͟͞ ͢͞t̶ớ ̸͞͠ǹ̕͢͠e̴̴̴̕e͏́͘d̶̡̀͏ ͏҉S͏̨̀O͏̡͞M̷E͡O̢N̵͘͘͢͞Ę ̸̸̕t͏͝͞o̸̢ ̷̷̸͜t̴̀̀͡à̢̢͝͏l̛͟ḱ̷̸͘͡ ̧͘͢t̵́́͢͡h͏̀è҉m̶̵̨͠ ̷̨͢d̶͟͏̷̧ơ̕͡͝w͏͡ņ̸̸͟҉.͘̕͠"̢

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Your words are twisted. Speak normally, monster." Nikita stated "Give me three reasons to trust you."

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans sighs. "̴̨̧͡Į̧̀͞'̢̕m̷͞͏̶̛ ̨̡̧͡a͏̷n̶̨͡͝҉ ̡͠͞È҉̸̶r͝͏̶͜͡r͘o҉̨̕͝ŕ̛,̷̨̀ ̵͞҉I͏̧̀ ̶̛C̴̴͘͠A̵̢͟͝N̡͜͢͞'̶́͢T̵̡̀͟͢ ҉s̢͜͠p̶͏ę̷̴̡̨à͏͜͞k̀̕̕͟ ̵̡̧́n̶̵͢͡͞ǫ̵̷r̴̴̢̛ḿ̡̢͘͠a̸͝҉l͜͡l̢͘͘y̨̧.̵̢̢͟ ̶̴̶̀͜J̵̧̕͘e̸͜͜͞e̶̡͢͠z̷̧.̨͏ ̵̴̧͘͢A͡҉͡n͜҉̵̸̀d̴̸̀̕͟ ̢̢̢͠I͏̸̷̴͠'̷͘ḿ̸̸̧͞ ͏̨Ń̶̢̀͘Ò̴T̶̛́͘ ̷̴͘̕͝r̕͜͞e̶p̀͜è̕͜a̴̧͠͡t̴̸͜í̛͝͏̧n͠͠g͏̨̡ ̶͘͝ḿ̵̡͟y̶̨͡͏̨s͟é̕͝ĺ̶̢f̸̵̵̢,̷̡ ̀͜͡p͜͟a͝͏ļ.͏̵̕͜"̧̧̧͡

Nico Di Angelo

th

Interacted: @Some_Bloke

Around: @Some_Bloke

Condition: Physically fine, but confused
Nico honestly had no idea what the lady was taking about. A tear in the fabric of reality? What in Hades did that mean?! Still, he trusted her. Why? He wasn't sure. He knew for a fact that no one can be trusted, not even own Dad, but he sensed she was telling the truth. Strange figures were getting closer and closer, and Nico was pretty sure they weren't friendly. "Y-yes, f-fort sounds good..." He rushed inside.

Marvel Cinematic Universe

@Some_Bloke (In case you missed it earlier)

LegoLad659 said:
tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

"pinkIE SWeaR?" Temmie asked, tilting her head for a moment before silently going back to nibbling on the finger.

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"Hey, gimme a break, this sort of stuff is kinda impossible where I come from..." Carol replied, still trying to wrap her mind around the concept as she followed behind him to the console.

full

Mood: (^.^)

Condition: About to explode

[/border]

[border]
latest
Sans

@Some_Bloke

"well, that's just perfect then, isn't it?" Sans replied. It was difficult to tell if he was smiling back at her or if it was just the fact that he was a skeleton and couldn't make any other expression.[/border]
Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border](I crossed out Amber's earlier post, since this is a replacement for that one. It's largely the same, but with a few differences.)

Amber ran through the portal, ending up in a city of some sort. It didn't look like any city she knew, not even close, but she didn't have time to worry about that right now. Her sword still drawn, she had just barely turned around when the large purple bird-like creature known as a Bane dove through the portal after her. Blocking its beak attack with her sword, she stumbled backwards a bit before attempting to strike back, hoping that she'd be able to do this on her own.

What she didn't realize is that the portal had dropped her off right in the middle of the street. She was too focused on the Bane at the moment.

@Assailant[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk stumbled in shock at the display. The giant bird battling the swords-woman wasn't a far cry from normal, but it certainly didn't seem like anything that would belong in a setting like this. "No!" They yelled, running towards them. "Don't fight!" They yelled, hoping to convince the two to stop.

Okabe, who had been walking along the street, quickly hid in an alley once he saw the fight. What is this? What could that be, and how could it be?! He then gasped as he saw Frisk running towards them. Oh no, that child could get hurt!

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Frisk caught Amber's attention, unfortunately giving the Bane a large enough window to strike. It jabbed its beak into her stomach, causing her to stumble backwards in an attempt to regain her balance "Rgh... What are you doing here?" Amber asked Frisk as she tried not to get hit by any more of its attacks "It's dangerous here! This monster won't listen to you, just run!"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Steins; Gate
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Frisk caught Amber's attention, unfortunately giving the Bane a large enough window to strike. It jabbed its beak into her stomach, causing her to stumble backwards in an attempt to regain her balance "Rgh... What are you doing here?" Amber asked Frisk as she tried not to get hit by any more of its attacks "It's dangerous here! This monster won't listen to you, just run!"[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Universe: Steins; Gate

Nearby: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

Frisk continued forward, and somehow both he and Okabe noticed the same thing at once. Something neither of them understood how they missed. The warrior before them... was indeed a giant bunny. Okabe's face blanched, his body not able to keep up with what he saw as he continued watching from the side, trying to understand what was happening. Many of the civilians nearby had fled, be it from the bird creature, the giant bunny with a sword, the strange portal, or the battle itself.

Frisk, unlike Okabe, was not stopped by this. He was used to giant anthropomorphic monsters, after all.

"Frisk, turn back!" Flowey pleaded. Frisk became aware of him and carefully set him down. "You're going to get hurt! The monster doesn't seem like the ones back home, it's CRAZY!" Frisk continued nonetheless though.

"It might listen, you just need to try it." He turned to the monster. He didn't know if it was like the ones back home, but no one was dying on his watch. "Why are you fighting?" He yelled. It was mostly to the monster, but it was certainly open to either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back