• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane, having heard Frisk's question and understanding that it was directed at it, turned to look at him. It stared at him with its glowing purple eyes for a moment before screeching at him - A sound that, as far as Frisk could tell, was filled with nothing but pure hatred and malice - and charging at him, attacking him with a flurry of beak attacks.

"Look out!" Amber called, as she saw the Bane switch its targets.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Fallout

"I hope to hear it at some point." Replied Crane. "What else has the Institute done?" He asked Mirus. When Mirus was picked up by Groot, Crane jokingly said. "All aboard the Groot express. The next stop is Diamond City."

@Some_Bloke

Terminator

"I need to get me one of those." Stated Isaac when he saw the Omni-blade. He then watched as the robot regrew its arm. "Oh, come on!" Yelled Isaac. "What does it take to stop these guys?" He then saw the robot freeze then shatter. "I guess there's my answer." He then began firing at the other Terminator. Isaac was careful with his shots so he wouldn't hit Raiden.

@apoliseno

LegoLad659 said:
Steins; Gate
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane, having heard Frisk's question and understanding that it was directed at it, turned to look at him. It stared at him with its glowing purple eyes for a moment before screeching at him - A sound that, as far as Frisk could tell, was filled with nothing but pure hatred and malice - and charging at him, attacking him with a flurry of beak attacks.

"Look out!" Amber called, as she saw the Bane switch its targets.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Universe: Steins; Gate

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

The bird attacked Frisk, and though Okabe felt the need to look away he found himself unable to. What happened next though, he never could've anticipated. Frisk began dodging all the jabs expertly. Bobbing and weaving between strikes before rolling away from the bird without a scratch. What the- those attacks would've pulverized me, but that prepubescent comes out without even a scratch!

"Oh, you don't wanna answer?" Frisk said sweetly. "I understand that. Sometimes you don't wanna talk to people. You just act without thinking. But it doesn't always have to come to that."

He's still trying?! Okabe thought in surprise. He could get killed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber was just as stunned as Okabe was, standing in place and staring at the performance in front of her. By a child! Of a race she didn't recognize, but a child nonetheless! She was, to put it simply, gobsmacked.

The Bane started attacking faster and more furiously out of irritation due to its attacks missing. It used its beak, its wings, even nearby objects in an attempt to get some kind of hit in.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Steins; Gate
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber was just as stunned as Okabe was, standing in place and staring at the performance in front of her. By a child! Of a race she didn't recognize, but a child nonetheless! She was, to put it simply, gobsmacked.

The Bane started attacking faster and more furiously out of irritation due to its attacks missing. It used its beak, its wings, even nearby objects in an attempt to get some kind of hit in.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Universe: Steins Gate

Frisk sighed and continued to dodge. At this point, even a good human would have trouble dodging. But after a few hundred years of looping, you pick up some things. He dodged the wings, occasionally redirected a beak, rolled under tossed objects. "Look, I understand that you're angry. But if you could stop fighting, we could work it out together! Maybe I could help."

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane let out another screech. It was filled with less rage this time, exhaustion starting to show through.

"Banes can get tired...?" Amber asked herself. Nobody had ever survived long enough to find out, she supposed. They had always either killed their attackers or died by the time it was possible to find out.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk continued to dodge the attacks, beginning to notice them getting easier. They smiled a sweet smile. "See? We can work through it together. Don't worry. Whatever it is, I'm sure it can be solved with the help of a friend."

Okabe continued watching. He felt like he should be doing something, ANYTHING, but this kid had it more than taken care of. Amber's face was somewhat hard to read given, you know... bunny, but even she seemed amazed by this display. Okabe slowly walked onto the street and came out of the alley (he didn't trust being in an alley.) He didn't approach any of them, but continued to observe them. By now, all the civilians had fled and they were the only four on the street.

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane continued its ever-easing assault on Frisk before tiring of the fight, both physically and just in general, and turning on Amber again. If it couldn't spread its Rot to this boy, then it would just find another target. It beat its wings, dashing to Amber, who dove out of the way of its charge.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

LegoLad659 said:
Steins; Gate
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane continued its ever-easing assault on Frisk before tiring of the fight, both physically and just in general, and turning on Amber again. If it couldn't spread its Rot to this boy, then it would just find another target. It beat its wings, dashing to Amber, who dove out of the way of its charge.[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"No, no!" Frisk yelled as Amber dodged. Umm... what else worked on the monsters back home? I don't think paying this guy will work, reason's failed, so... uh... uh... Frisk only had one idea left. The thing they were best at. The failsafe that worked every time. "Hey baby, why don't you head on over here? You've got some nice plumage, don't you? You beautiful thing."

They flirted.

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"You... You're kidding me, right?" Amber asked, looking at Frisk in disbelief. Before s/he could respond, Amber was met with a facefull of wing, sending her flying through the window of a nearby building with a loud crash. The Bane stalked its way over to the window, much too large to fit through it.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Amber

Okabe face palmed and Frisk frowned. If THAT didn't work, what will? How could something resist me? I'm adorable! They kept thinking while they ran over to the Bane.

"Look, man, what's even the point of this," they asked. "What do you hope to gain? Last time people were trying to kill me, they wanted to rip out my SOUL. What's your story?" Okabe, still confused, tried to work out the child's thoughts. Why hasn't he just given up? This kid is certainly determined...

JackOfHearts said:
Error Sans sighs. "̴̨̧͡Į̧̀͞'̢̕m̷͞͏̶̛ ̨̡̧͡a͏̷n̶̨͡͝҉ ̡͠͞È҉̸̶r͝͏̶͜͡r͘o҉̨̕͝ŕ̛,̷̨̀ ̵͞҉I͏̧̀ ̶̛C̴̴͘͠A̵̢͟͝N̡͜͢͞'̶́͢T̵̡̀͟͢ ҉s̢͜͠p̶͏ę̷̴̡̨à͏͜͞k̀̕̕͟ ̵̡̧́n̶̵͢͡͞ǫ̵̷r̴̴̢̛ḿ̡̢͘͠a̸͝҉l͜͡l̢͘͘y̨̧.̵̢̢͟ ̶̴̶̀͜J̵̧̕͘e̸͜͜͞e̶̡͢͠z̷̧.̨͏ ̵̴̧͘͢A͡҉͡n͜҉̵̸̀d̴̸̀̕͟ ̢̢̢͠I͏̸̷̴͠'̷͘ḿ̸̸̧͞ ͏̨Ń̶̢̀͘Ò̴T̶̛́͘ ̷̴͘̕͝r̕͜͞e̶p̀͜è̕͜a̴̧͠͡t̴̸͜í̛͝͏̧n͠͠g͏̨̡ ̶͘͝ḿ̵̡͟y̶̨͡͏̨s͟é̕͝ĺ̶̢f̸̵̵̢,̷̡ ̀͜͡p͜͟a͝͏ļ.͏̵̕͜"̧̧̧͡
"I can translate over two dozen languages." Nikita replied "Yours is different. It is as if you speak English but your words are corrupted. Like static on a damaged radio. How do you explain it?"

American Frontier 1790

The Woman followed Nico inside as the gates shut "Those things are called Wendigos." She explained calmly "Although they are behaving strangely."

"What ya mean?" Gregory asked

"Wendigos are driven by only one instinct. Hunger. They are not pack animals. I've seen them kill and eat each other before. Something's controlling them and it would take a lot of magical power to pull that off."

"Something or someone?" O'Malley asked, turning to Nico "Who's this?" He asked "I know you said he's the son of Hades but who is he, really?"

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" The Woman asked Nico with a sigh

@apoliseno @amybri18

San Francisco: Terminator Universe

"Molten lava might melt the Terminator." Mil suggested "A theory I have in mind."

"Sure, I'll just reach into my pockets and pull some out!" Max shouted sarcastically

"Unlikely." Mil replied, continuing to fire on the T-1000 fighting Raiden with cryo rounds "I suggest that you cease firing with weapons that generate a lot of heat." Mil continued.

@ryanpk200

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

"We need to get you a conductor's hat, Groot!" Harleen smiled down at her friend "It'll be like the polar express only less uncanny valley."

"I am Groot?"

"Ehh...It's a good Christmas movie once you get past the creepy CGI." Harleen shrugged "Oh my god, that's right. We haven't celebrated a single Christmas together yet. Hasn't been a full year."

"I've done some digging." Mirus butted in "The Institute replaces people with their Gen three synths. Synths designed to look like the people who live here. Scares the shit out of the people here. They even though I was a Gen three for a while."

"Well you...We are from another universe."

MCU: Helicarrier/SHIELD headquarters

"If it's any consolation I've seen people faint in here before. When I brought Albert Einstein in here for his birthday...Oh, you should have seen the look on his face." The Doctor grinned. He paused for several moments and his smile faded "You don't have to come with me. It could be dangerous. I need to check on my own Earth, one different from this one."

Emma gave up and simply sat back, letting Temmie nibble on the finger until another SHIELD agent walked into the room "We've landed, just letting you know Agent Boyd." Emma sighed in response and turned to Temmie "You want a tour of our base?" She asked in a friendly tone

On the lower deck of the Helicarrier Coulson led the Commander outside and into the base. The Helicarrier sat in a large hangar bay, stocked up with Quinjets while a second Helicarrier was being built in the corner.

"Before the tears started opening we were under budget, not even regarded as official. A group called the ATCU ran things. Their methods were a bit nightmare factory to say the least. When the first tears opened in Russia and the ATCU couldn't handle it the governments looked to us." Coulson explained as he walked deeper into the hangar bay "In just two weeks we've gone from a ragtag group to an official organization."

@LegoLad659

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"I can translate over two dozen languages." Nikita replied "Yours is different. It is as if you speak English but your words are corrupted. Like static on a damaged radio. How do you explain it?"

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans shrugs. "̡I̶̸̸̡͢ ̡̡̀h̸̷a̛͟͜͠v̨͘͟͝é͘͜͟͝ ́͏ń̷͢҉ǫ ̸͡͞҉c̡̀͠l͏́u͡͏̵͜͠e̵͡.̷̢̨̀ ͞I͏҉'̶̕͟v̀͡è͠͞͏͢ ̵̀͢a͢҉l̸̡͢ẃ̷̨a̸̵͟͜͝y̵̵̡s͘͠ ̕͜t҉̸̧̡͝a̡͘͟͡l͜͏͏ķ̷̛͜͟e̢͞͏d̴̷͜ ̶̀́l͟͠͏͝i̧͟k͏͠͝e̵̵͜͠ ̧̕͟͢t̷̛͡҉̴h̸͢i̴͘͡s̡̀,̵̛̕ ̧̀҉̸p҉̸̧͝͝a̷͟ĺ̢̢͜͡.̵̀̕ ̷͡I͢͏̛͞'́̕͏m̷̨̢̛͞ ̧͝a̴͢͡n̷̡͠ ̸̷̕͜e҉̴̧r̵͞ŗ̴́ó͞r̵̀͢͟͝,͟͞ ̵͡t̴͡͏̨͝h̷̢̀ì̕s̵̸ ҉҉̛i̵͜͟͠s̛͏ ͠h́͜͢͢͏ǫ̵̸̀w̡̛͠ ̧̢̀͢e̵̛͜͡r̶̴̴ŕ͠͝ó̷̡̕͜r͢͏s͡͏̴̨͠ ͜͞t̀a͜͞l̢͘͜k̶̢̀͠,̴̴͜͏ ̡̛͢I̛҉̶ ̵̶͟͠͞g̸̨u̡̡͏̡e̴̸͘͏͡s̨̀s̵̕.̴͘"̨̕

Marvel Cinematic Universe

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

"basE?" Temmie asked, looking up at Emma "doES IT HavE More spACeShipS?"

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"Eh, me and Lilac have been in and out of danger plenty of times. If you want I could go get her, and we could both help ya out." Carol suggested, looking to the door "Besides, I should at least let her know where we're going."

full

Mood: (^.^)

Condition: About to explode

[/border]

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane looked at Frisk and gave an exasperated screech. Not in answer to Frisk's question, just in general. It was getting tired of all of this - The child was too fast for it to hit, and it had missed its opportunity to spread its Rot into the Rabbit Clan noble. Things just weren't going well for it. Maybe it should've followed its friends after the Wolf Clan hunter, but then none would be here to spread the Rot to this world.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Amber

Near: Okabe Rintarou

"It's okay," Frisk said as they went up to pat it. Despite his close range, Frisk was ready and on guard for any attack that might come. "There's no point to fighting anymore. Why don't we all just calm down. Maybe you want to go back where you came from? Or would you like to stay here? Either way, there's no reason to be aggressive." Frisk rubbed the Bane.

Helicarrier-MCU

Arrow: Oliver would also like to meet this vigilante that they were talking about. From the way things sounded when Stevenson explained them, it seemed some sort of horrible event that plagued the city caused a lot of vigilante style people to show up to protect their city while the authorities can't. He noted the irony that the inverse of what happened to his city happened here, and he was going to point that out.

"My city's gone through three tragedies while a fourth is going on right now. I've still been the only serious one dressing up and doing what the police can't, and more and more criminals keep popping up. Which brings me to my point, agent. I've got to get back. My city needs me. My friends need me," Oliver said sternly, looking Stevenson straight in the eyes.

@Some_Bloke @1stLt HChurch @ryanpk200

San Francisco-Terminator Universe

Raiden: Having no trouble avoiding the liquid metal Terminator's attacks, Raiden was starting to become troubled. He could hack and slash this thing all he wanted, but it just kept reforming lost limbs. He couldn't help but notice that the freezing shots that the new machine fired at the liquid metal foes slowed them down greatly. The new machine turned his way, and Raiden stepped out of the way to allow the freezing rounds to make contact with the enemy. When they did, and the ice started to slow its movements, Raiden charged again and this time kicked it square in the chest, shattering the frozen enemy into pieces. This was good for temporarily keeping them down, but they'd need to be frozen in absolute zero if they would stop functioning. That.....or melted down. Maybe if this friendly machine had cryonic ammunition, maybe it had incendiary ammunition. He retreated down the hall rather swiftly, moving towards the machine. When he came to a stop a second later, he knelt by the machine holding the strange-looking sniper rifle.

"Thanks for the backup. Whatever you're shooting is slowing them down, but it won't put them down. You got anything that could melt them down?" Raiden asked.

Colonial Fort-American Frontier Universe

Jotaro: The young confused lad hurried inside the fort just as Jotaro was about to rush out and take on the two Wendigos. He stepped back as the doors shut and stuck his hands in his pockets, looking down on the new arrival. Son of Hades? The kid was most definitely crazy. That was when the woman explained that the Wendigos were acting strangely, traveling in packs when they shouldn't. She also said someone might be magically controlling them. Sounds like the work of an enemy Stand. He just lowered his head.

"Yare yare daze," he groaned.

@amybri18

Commonwealth-Fallout Universe

Master Chief: Once he had the location and knew the risks of the land, John checked the ammo counter on the display on his rifle. Still thirty two rounds of armor-piercing rounds that could turn a Covenant Elite into an unrecognizable corpse. Cortana had set a waypoint on his minimap and marked the location. Just a few kilometers away, so not much of a hike, but Chief decided he should walk rather than sprint it out in the case that he encountered any trouble. He couldn't anticipate what would happen out there in that wasteland, especially if he didn't know the landscape. And if there was trouble in that Diamond City and the group he was told to meet with needed help, he'd need to be as close to peak condition as he could be. He started the walk towards the waypoint, and the first part of a new mission.

M. Night Shymalan's House-Random Universe

Goku: Goku's punch had made Deadpool throw up...through his mask. All over his shoes. Gross. He jumped back with a surprised and grossed out look on his face, shaking his feet one at a time trying to shake the vomit off of his boots.

"Eww gross! Why'd you have to go and do something like that? Just aim for the ground if you're gonna blow chunks like that!" After he had finished freaking out about the chunks on his shoes, he had also finished shaking it off of them. He scraped them across the ground to get the excess off. He'd have to wash these or get new ones entirely. Wait, he didn't know how to wash clothes. Chi-Chi would have to wash these.

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane reeled back and bit at Frisk as he tried to approach to pat it, screeching quietly at him afterwards while taking a defensive posture. Well, if it could take a posture in the first place, seeing how it didn't have any legs and just kinda hovered above the ground. But still, defensive.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk dodged the bite and noticed the defensive position. "Hey... I'm not gonna hurt you," they said with a voice like honey. It certainly helped that Frisk's body was that of a child's, the least intimidating body of them all. "I wouldn't hurt you," they said with their arm still outstretched, slowly, tentatively, cautiously approaching one slow step at a time.

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

The Bane stared at Frisk, giving the same low screech as it did before as they approached. It was the embodiment of Rot. It was supposed to spread Rot to every corner of the world.

Children were the easiest of targets. They were defenseless.

So why was this one not?[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk smiled as it growled, but didn't attack them. "I've met a lot of monsters in my day," they said. Their voice was as soft as ever, and their steps as careful as ever. "They seemed scary at the time. They wanted to hurt me, like you. But when I got to know them, and they got to know me, we became friends. I helped them, and they helped me." They chuckled. "You should've seen Undyne's face when Papyrus challenged her to be my friend. She was REALLY after me." By now, Frisk was only a few feet away. "They wanted to hurt me, but they were really good people. I bet you are too."

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

(Only Frisk would be able to befriend an embodiment of pure evil xD )

The Bane, in a mass state of confusion, both about how skilled this child was and how it wasn't trying to kill it like everything else, tried to bite at them once more before turning and flying away. Fleeing.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk sidestepped the bite and watched as the monster flew away. They smiled to themselves, happy to have stopped the fight without any deaths. Well... he hoped so. He walked over to the window that the Bane had been trying to enter and called in.

"H-hello? Are you alright in there?"

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Yeah, I'm okay..." Amber called, as she climbed out of the window "Just a few cuts and bruises, is all... Is the Bane dead?" She asked, dusting herself off and looking around for the Bane.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Of course not! I think I finally got to it," Frisk said cheerfully. "It stopped attacking me. Well, not fully, but mostly. Then it flew off." Frisk smiled a wide smile. Most monsters back home they knew how to help SPARE right off the bat. They'd done it so many times. They'd forgotten the feeling of figuring it out for the first time, how to make a monster let go of its anger and be pacified.

Steins; Gate

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"You... Got to it?" Amber asked, tilting her head in response "So, you chased it off? Is that what you mean?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back