• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Cadence nodded in response and climbed out of the vehicle, looking around for where the Doctor could've gone. He was kind of important to their plan, what with blocking Mindwipe's control and such.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items
Weapon: Ion Blaster

Tool: Shovel

Torch: Normal

Body: Leather Armor

Pouch: Rodimus Star x2

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

LegoLad659 said:
[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Cadence nodded in response and climbed out of the vehicle, looking around for where the Doctor could've gone. He was kind of important to their plan, what with blocking Mindwipe's control and such.

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]
"Cadence! Over here!" the Doctor waved near an exit, "Trying to keep a low profile! Don't want Mindwipe to notice me!"

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Cadence headed over to where the Doctor was "That's a fair point. So what's your plan here, since everyone else seems to be ignoring our other one?"

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

LegoLad659 said:
[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Cadence headed over to where the Doctor was "That's a fair point. So what's your plan here, since everyone else seems to be ignoring our other one?"

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]
"Re-calibrating the device so that at least I can remotely send the signal out... Also tell everyone to make sure they don't kill him... Especially that girl!" the Doctor said as he pointed at Homura

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:

[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

"Will that work?" Cadence asked, looking at the robot "I thought you needed to be in close-range to disrupt it?"

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]

LegoLad659 said:
[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

"Will that work?" Cadence asked, looking at the robot "I thought you needed to be in close-range to disrupt it?"

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]
"Well that was the more exciting choice and the fastest... but right now I have to go with the more boring and slower choice... It'll take a while..." the Doctor said as he fiddled with the device.

LegoLad659 said:
[border]
full
Cadence

full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting
@apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Cadence nodded in response "Alright. So for now we just distract him until you're finished, and then we kill him?"

full
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[border]
Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]
Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]
The Doctor stopped from what he was doing to give Cadence a cold glare, "No... On this day, nobody dies! Not on my watch..."

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: Rodimus, Kuro, 11th Doctor, Mindwipe

Homura looked up at the large robot with a blank expression once it transformed. "You certainly are assured of yourself." Suddenly, Homura pulled out a detonator. Unbeknownst to Mindwipe, breach charges had suddenly appeared all over him. She detonated the breach charges, each capable of breaking through concrete walls. Shots began firing from behind her, and she turned to face her new adversary, only to find that they were firing at Mindwipe. Next thing Kuro knew, Homura was directly next to him.

"What do you know about its weak spots?"

@theManCalledSting

LegoLad659 said:
Marvel Cinematic Universe
[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@theManCalledSting @apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Cadence nodded in response to Rodimus' order and transformation, climbing back into the seat of the vehicle. So, now they had a plan. One of them would create an illusion as a distraction while they got the guy with the weird device close enough to use it to disrupt Mindwipe's control. That sounded solid enough to her. The only reason she hadn't said anything so far was because, really, she had no valuable input to give. They were fighting a giant metal man. She had no experience in such things, unless you counted that one time she fought Death Metal. She imagined that this would be much different.

She held her Ion Blaster at the ready, hoping she would actually be able to use it. Blasting him before freeing everyone sounded like a terrible idea, so she knew she would have to wait until after his control was disrupted.

full
[/column]
Current Song[media]

[/media]
[/row]
[border]Items

Sheathed Dagger[/border]
[border]Spells

Fireball

Heal[/border]

[/border]
[/color]

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Steins; Gate

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

"Portals?" Okabe said, sounding strangely confused for someone who'd been there. He thought for a moment before pointing at Frisk. "Amber!" Kurisu elbowed him in the side. "Frisk!" He corrected. "Did you arrive here in a similar manner?" Frisk nodded and Okabe snapped. Kurisu nodded, seeming to understand herself. Okabe walked up and sat by them. "I will tell you all something that I've told no soul other than my Assistant here! I... I have been involved with time travel!" There was silence for a few moments before Flowey piped up.

"Yeah? Join the club." Okabe gave Flowey a blank stare for a few moments before looking at Frisk and pointing at Flowey.

"Is... that normal where you come from?" Frisk shook their head no and Okabe nodded. "More than that though, I have the ability to remember changes in the timeline. An ability I dubbed 'Reading Steiner.' It activated not long ago. One moment I was sitting in my room with my friends talking, and the next I'm standing next to a giant bunny and an unknown child. For one: Any experiences we had up until about five minutes ago never happened for me. So... sorry about that. More importantly though, your entrance into this universe was never supposed to happen. In other words, you somehow passed through time when you came through. This makes sense of course. Universes are not parallel to an objective multi-verse time. Nonetheless, the Steins; Gate world line is highly unstable. We've likely already been knocked into an attractor field, which could be very bad." Silence reigned for a moment before Frisk piped up.

"So... we went through time?"

"In a nutshell, yes." Okabe said. Frisk considered for a moment.

"Something like that happened where I come from! One day, one of my friends just disappeared. Not only that, people said they hadn't seen him in days, but we saw him just yesterday."

"We think," Flowey continued, "A portal opened in our past and our friend went through it, willingly or otherwise."

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"What's this 'Attractor field' you mentioned?" Amber asked Okabe, tilting her head. It sounded dangerous, so maybe she didn't want to stick around here for too long.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Nico Di Angelo

th

Interacted: @apoliseno

Around: @apoliseno @Some_Bloke

Condition: Physically fine, but confused
Nico nodded to the guy asking what Nico could do, and pulled out his 3-feet-long, black Stygian Iron sword. "I can fight, no worries." He wasn't sure how well the sword would work against the Wendigos, but surely it wouldn't be that bad, right? I mean, he did fight Kronos with it, not to mention countless monsters...

LegoLad659 said:
Amber
full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"What's this 'Attractor field' you mentioned?" Amber asked Okabe, tilting her head. It sounded dangerous, so maybe she didn't want to stick around here for too long.[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

"It's a little complicated to explain, even I don't fully understand, but I'll try to simplify it as best as possible. Imagine a rope. A rope is comprised of many little threads, right? Well, imagine each of those threads are a world line. Each world line is a little different: maybe someone turns left instead of right, maybe someone dies instead of not, someone is female instead of male, you get the picture. If someone travels through time and changes something, they change world lines to one where that event occurred. There are many, many threads in a rope, but nonetheless they all make one thing. That 'rope' is an attractor field. Each world line may be different, but they all lead to the same outcome. It is incredibly easy to change world lines, I changed them all the time by sending text messages to the past. But escaping from an attractor field is... much more difficult.

"In my experience, and I'm sure this can't be true, each attractor field led to a very undesirable future. One led to a dystopian world controlled by a totalitarian regime, and another led to a world ravaged by war, with billions dead. No matter what little changes I made, that would always happened.

"The world line you entered, the 'Steins; Gate' world line, is incredibly unstable. It exists between the alpha and beta attractor fields, the two I mentioned earlier. It is affected by neither, so everything is happy. Unfortunately, for this timeline to be, no time manipulation can exist of any kind. The slightest change could knock us back into an attractor field.

"Well... two portals through dimensions and time opening up and bringing with it travelers from beyond our dimension... we're almost surely in an attractor field now. But without my divergence meter, I can't tell which if any. The most I can hope for is that time travel will be reinvented in the future and someone will come back from my future to help. Assuming, of course, SERN doesn't come with them.

"This is unprecedented on a massive scale. I doubt we're in the alpha or beta attractor field now. But an attractor field where multiverse travels are forced? I can't imagine that'll end too well."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Near: Rodimus, Kuro, 11th Doctor, Mindwipe

Homura looked up at the large robot with a blank expression once it transformed. "You certainly are assured of yourself." Suddenly, Homura pulled out a detonator. Unbeknownst to Mindwipe, breach charges had suddenly appeared all over him. She detonated the breach charges, each capable of breaking through concrete walls. Shots began firing from behind her, and she turned to face her new adversary, only to find that they were firing at Mindwipe. Next thing Kuro knew, Homura was directly next to him.

"What do you know about its weak spots?"

@theManCalledSting
The Smoke cleared and revealed that Mindwipe received light damage, "You're one annoying little Human... How are you capable of such a feat... Unless you're a practitioner of Dark Science yourself..."

Homura Akemi

Near: No One

Homura turned up to look at Mindwipe. "I don't know what dark science is." Suddenly, mortars began firing in a close circle around Mindwipe and bombs began falling on Mindwipe. Homura turned back to Kuro. "Weak spots."

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Homura turned up to look at Mindwipe. "I don't know what dark science is." Suddenly, mortars began firing in a close circle around Mindwipe and bombs began falling on Mindwipe. Homura turned back to Kuro. "Weak spots."
Rodimus ran up to Homura and shouted, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Ah... I... Think I understand?" Amber replied, trying to wrap her mind around this idea. So the fact that she'd traveled here meant that this timeline was now on its way to a dark ending? Oops...[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

JackOfHearts said:
Error grins. "̴H͟҉̵̢̢ȩ̸̷̷͢h҉̴͟҉é̡͏h̸̡e̴̷̡̢̕h̷̴̢̧͟e̸͡h̴͏.̵́͘͡ ̷̡̨̕S̷̵̡̀h̵̢̧é̡̀͘͝ ̴̨t̴̸h̷̡̧́í͘n͜͏̢k̸̀́͜͠ś̨͠ ̨́͘I͠͏͢'̡҉̀͠m͟͏̕͠ ͢͢͝͡ń̡̡ó̶̶ţ̧ ̧͘͘͡g҉̷́̀o̡͞҉͠ņ̧́͝ń̛̕͠a̷̵̢͢ ͏̢͞͏f̸̧҉ò͘͟͟͡l̴̕͡͝l͘ò͟͝w̷͘͡ ͟͝h̷e̛͏̛͢r͏͏?̴̸̷ ̸̢̕W̴̕ơ̕͜҉ẃ̷̛.̨́ ̴̷̨͞S̨h͟͏̴e̴͢͞ ͏͘͜͝͠ŕ̢̀é͝ą̸̵͘͞l̴̨҉͢l͢҉̧̛y̴̨͏ ̢́҉h́͜a̷͢s̴̸͘ ҉̸͏̡a̷̶̷ ҉̴͢h̵̢͘̕į̷͡͠͡g͘͝͠͝h̢̛͜͡ ̴҉o͏̷̶͠p͜͞i̧͠n̕҉̡͜į̢͟͠͡ǫ̡̛́́n̡̧ ̶̡͘ơ̢̡̕͜f̵̡͘ ̶̵̛͠t̶͘͘h̵͏҉̛i̷̶̡̛s̸̶̨̢̢ ͠͞ę͜͞m͡͏͏p̕i̷̵̛r͟͝e͠ ̵̷o͟f̵̴̨̨ ́͡h̵͟e̶r̡̀͝s̡̢̡͡͞.̸̵̧̛ ̢̨͜͝S̸͢o̧͜͡u̧͏̸n̸̷d̸͞s̷̛͡ ̸ļ͠i͘͞k̸̀́͘͠ę̀ ̴҉̨a̸̸̡͞ ̢͝҉g̴̷͘͢͡r̕͜͞e͝҉a̴͟͜͞͞t̡͞͏ ̛͏p̡̡͢͟͠l̶҉̧͟a҉̢ç̀́e̷͞͏̷͡ ̧̢ţo҉̨̢҉ ͏͘͢͡s̵̨̨͠t̵́͏̷͘á͡r̡̡͜t̛͘ ̧̧̛́͟ḱ͞͏i͢ļ͢͝ĺ̕i҉̶ǹ̷͟͡g̕͘͝ ̛̛͜͡͞g͝l͝i̶͏̛t̵͞͞͏c̷̨͠h̸͟e̡͞͠s̴̛̛͘͘.̸̸̧͝"̶ Hero Prinny was completely silent for a few seconds. "Don't let your guard down, dood. I have a feeling getting that...thing mad was a bad idea, dood." He says, hearing shouting off in the distance. "Wait a second...WHY DID YOU SEND UP A FLARE, DOOD?! They're going to find us now, dood!!!"
Nikita smirked, turning to Prinny "No, they're going to find this monster." She whispered "They'll tear him apart while we get away. Such is the fate of someone who threatens the Empire."

Commonwealth: Fallout Universe

"Claws, head, tail. You might want to avoid the whole thing in general." Mirus explained as the Deathclaw charged forwards with a growl. Groot set Harleen down and charged at the creature, slamming into it with the left side of his body. The Deathclaw stumbled back but managed to hold onto Groot, attempting to bite his face while Groot attempted to kick the Deathclaw back.

As Mirus let out a sigh in relief, seeing that Groot could handle the creature one appeared from the right and charged towards Crane, Harleen and Mirus. "Me and my fucking mouth." Mirus muttered, opening fire on the Deathclaw with her rifle. Even the armour-piercing rounds weren't enough to bring it down for the creature continued to run with a growl.

@theManCalledSting @LegoLad659 @Assailant

American Frontier 1790

Gregory pointed a finger in Jotaro's face "Fight?" He asked sternly "No child belongs on the field of battle you dopey git." He then turned to Nico himself "You're gonna stay in this fort with O'Malley. Ain't gonna let your death on me conscience, kiddo." He paused as his plan began to form in his mind "Jotaro's gonna use that Star Platinum bugger to lure those creepy bastards over 'ere and into my line of sight." He turned back to O'Malley "How many arrows your men got?"

"A dozen, at least." He explained

"Two scary buggers, twelve arrows." Gregory shrugged "Odds ain't that bad."

As he spoke, something hit the gate, causing the entire fort to shake "What the?"

"The barrier!" A soldier shouted "It's down! Those creatures will break in any second!"

"How did that happen!?" The Woman demanded angrily "I showed you what to do, O'Malley! What went wrong?!

"Me and me fookin' mouth." Gregory muttered

@amybri18

MCU: Helicarrier/SHIELD HQ

"Well..." Simmons began "They open and close at random. We're still working on a way to predict the tears."

"Also, Jemma came up with the name." Fitz added "I wanted to call them rips. In the end we tossed a coin."

"What do you reckon it is? The space between the tears?" Stevenson repeated the Commander's question.

"We have no idea, only theories and not all of them make sense." Fitz explained with a shrug "It's the space between dimensions, I just don't know what's in that space. Can't be good though."

"What makes you say that?" Coulson asked

"Well, considering what's come through." He then turned to the Commander and Arrow "Oh, no offence. You guys seem alright, it's the other things that have come through."

"There was a creature in Russia." Stevenson explained "Combine that with the Orks and the Sycorax. Our ratio of bad to good isn't that great."

Inside The TARDIS as The Doctor waited on Carol and Lilac to return, he smiled slightly as Tesla continued to explore the control room "There's more than just this." The Doctor explained "Got a few bedrooms, a library and even a swimming pool if you packed your trunks. Wait, you don't get swimming trunks until the twenty century." He muttered "Anyway, you still have bathing suits. They always looked a bit silly for my personal tastes. You should see what humans wear for swimwear in the twenty sixth century."

"I need to ask you something Doctor." Tesla finally spoke, turning his attention away from the console and fixing it on the Time Lord "I must know, what becomes of me? No, that is an idiotic question. I am not taking into account the fact that you and I are from separate universes and so, separate timelines." Tesla paused in thought for several seconds before speaking again "What became of me in your universe?"

"I can't tell you. It could alter your own timeline." The Doctor replied "I learned not to mess with history." He muttered. He had almost prevented the creation of an entire species and almost caused humanity's extinction with one move.

Emma led Temmie out of the Helicarrier and into the hangar bay. She pointed towards the other Helicarrier in the bay as if to point out another spaceship to Temmie. Others in the hangar bay, mostly SHIELD agents or engineers took notice of the creature but Emma shot all of them reassuring nods and each one went back to work.

MCU: New York

"Do you think anymore of these things could have followed you?" The female SHIELD agent asked River in a concerned tone

M. Night Shymalan's House: Random Universe

"Hey, I can be big and threatening if I want to be." Deadpool defended in an annoyed tone "Just look at last issue."

"This was a test, Goku." The Woman replied "I wanted to see if you'd follow orders. You did, blindly."

"And why wasn't I in on this?" Deadpool asked angrily

"Becuase you can't keep your damn mouth shut."

"Hey, the last time someone sowed my mouth shut it pissed off a lot of people." Deadpool shrugged

@apoliseno

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

Lilac waved to Emma as they went their separate ways, and headed to the TARDIS, where the Doctor was saying something about messing with history. She didn't know what, they only caught the tail end of the conversation, but she had a pretty good idea. She was more focused on the interior of the TARDIS, anyway.

Wow. Carol was right, this thing was bigger on the inside. By a lot. She tried to keep a cool demeanor, though, as the two approached the Doctor "Alright, are we all ready to go?" She asked, looking at the console in the center of the room.

full

Mood: Even more amazed

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

tEMMi~!!!
full

hOI!!!

full
full

@Some_Bloke

"ooH! HUge SPaceSHIpS!" Temmie said, gaping at the Helicarrier that Emma had pointed to "does teM GEt to seE moRE CUte HUmanZ?"

(I'd just like to point out that Chrome's spell checker is going absolutely insane whenever I type up anything that Temmie says xD )

full
U ther! must check... TEM SHOP!!!
full

OMG!! hyOOManz! such a... CUTE!

hOI, cute hYUManS!!!

oh, iz roLPlY ovver? oki, bOI!!!​

River

full

full
full
full
full

[border]"Through the portal that I came out of? Not likely, it closed soon after the two that followed me came through." River replied to the SHIELD agent "As for other portals, I have no idea... If they can open in any number of areas, then..." She said, trailing off for a moment "...More Banes are formed every night. If, say, a corrupted Armellan were to find a way to sustain one of these portals, then we could have a huge problem on our hands..."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Frisk lowered their head to think. Whilst Amber was blaming herself, so was Frisk. In an attempt to find their friend, they may have hurt a lot of people. Okabe didn't seem to notice, and continued thinking to himself. Kurisu decided to speak out.

"Oh no, neither of you blame yourselves."

"I mean, it IS their fault," Okabe said before getting a very hard elbow from Kurisu.

"You both had problems you were trying to sort out. Neither of you knew what you were doing. I'm sure we can find some way to fix it."

"Well-" Kurisu covered his mouth.

"Yes, I know." Kurisu sighed and thought for a few moments. "I don't know if we're beyond help right now. We just might be. Who knows, maybe this is a good attractor field?" Even as she said it though, she didn't sound very hopeful. "Even so, I'd like to not risk it. So I have to ask you guys: Do you guys know of any possible way you guys could help? If there's anything or anyone in your universe that might be of assistance? I'm sorry to be a burden, but... you understand."

theManCalledSting said:
@Assailant
"Please... do continue, Human then your friend's death would fall on YOUR hands..." Mindwipe said barely functioning...

Homura Akemi

That stopped Homura in her tracks. Her face twisted into one of horror. "W-what do you mean?" N-no! He couldn't know about Madoka! He couldn't!

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

That stopped Homura in her tracks. Her face twisted into one of horror. "W-what do you mean?" N-no! He couldn't know about Madoka! He couldn't!
"I can read your thoughts, human... your pink-haired friend... She is... Very dear too you..." Mindwipe said.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber shook her head "Oh, don't worry, I'm not one to beat myself up over something beyond my control." She replied. She was, at her core, a treasure hunter after all. Things happened all the time that were out of her control "Hmm... Well, I don't exactly know of anyone that could help against time itself..." She said "But the clans of Armello each specialize in something different. The Rabbit clan is known for its extraordinary architecture, the Wolf Clan are hunters, the Bear Clan has a strong connection to the Wyld, and the Rat Clan mostly specializes in... Cons and scams, from what I can tell."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back