• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

theManCalledSting said:
"I can read your thoughts, human... your pink-haired friend... She is... Very dear too you..." Mindwipe said.

Homura Akemi

Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Near: No One

Homura's eyes widened in horror. Her stomach fell. She almost stumbled a bit. "D-DON'T YOU TOUCH MADOKA!" She screamed.

LegoLad659 said:
Amber
full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber shook her head "Oh, don't worry, I'm not one to beat myself up over something beyond my control." She replied. She was, at her core, a treasure hunter after all. Things happened all the time that were out of her control "Hmm... Well, I don't exactly know of anyone that could help against time itself..." She said "But the clans of Armello each specialize in something different. The Rabbit clan is known for its extraordinary architecture, the Wolf Clan are hunters, the Bear Clan has a strong connection to the Wyld, and the Rat Clan mostly specializes in... Cons and scams, from what I can tell."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Steins; Gate

Near: Frisk, Amber

Frisk

Near: Okabe Rintarou, Amber

"Well, that won't be much use," Okabe said, still deep in thought. Frisk thought for a few moments before sighing.

"Well... dr. Alphys might be able to help. I don't know how much, but she might find something. She's pretty smart. She made me a phone with a jetpack!" They then gasped. "Oh! And you could meet my friends! I'm sure they'd love to meet you!" They turned to Amber. "And you too Ms. Amber! You seemed interested in DETERMINATION! You could act Dr. Alphys about it. She's a genius... though she might not want to. The rest of my friends would love to see you!" They looked excitedly between the two of them. Okabe and Kurisu shrugged.

"I'd love to meet your friends, Frisk!" Kurisu said with a big smile. She was always the amicable one.

"If it could help fix the world lines." Kurisu looked over at Okabe, but he didn't notice. He stood up with a grin and pointed to the door. "I shall spread my influence to ALL worlds! They shall all know my name. HOUOUIN KYOUMA! The organization won't be able to follow me there!" Frisk clapped with a smile for his little performance. Kurisu groaned and spoke to Amber.

"Would you like to come with us? This sounds like the best chance, but if it doesn't work we might like to see your universe. Up to you, of course."

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
Homura's eyes widened in horror. Her stomach fell. She almost stumbled a bit. "D-DON'T YOU TOUCH MADOKA!" She screamed.
Rodimus was taken aback by Homura's outburst and Rodimus said, "Uh... Here... Have a Rodimus Star... Hope it makes you feel better..."

rodimus_star_by_machsabre-d60b70o.png

Helicarrier-MCU

The Arrow: Oliver was a bit more disappointed to find out that there was no real way to find out where the tears actually led, but he accepted that at least there could be a way to predict when the tears actually opened. Then Coulson, the director of this organization he surmized, stated that something came through a tear in the country of Siberia.

"Well, have you made contact with whatever came through that tear?" Oliver asked.

@Some_Bloke @ryanpk200

Commonwealth-Fallout Universe

Master Chief: Seeing that his weapon had no effect, the Chief jumped straight up and over the charging creature to bring an armored foot down on its back and hopefully crush its spine. Maybe if the half-ton MJOLNIR armor in conjunction with his muscular self should be enough to cause it harm.

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded in response "I know it's not much, and... From what I can tell our culture is much more primitive to yours... But I'd be willing to help you however I can." She said, tuning out Okabe once he turned back into Hououin "Who knows, perhaps some of the clans' skills could be useful at some point."[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

San Francisco-Terminator Universe

Achilles: Standing in the armory of the UNSC HYPERION, Achilles looked out into the blackness of space as he selected his weapons for the mop-up operation. Weeks after Nakai had been killed, and the Covenant hierarchy was still trying to continue his work, although unsuccessfully after the deployment of the Titan battalions. He selected his standard loadout of an MA37 and an M319 with sufficient ammunition for each, as well as several fragmentation grenades. He slapped a fresh clip into the weapon and watched as the ammo counter went from two 0s to 32, indicating that the mag was loaded and ready to fire. He loaded a grenade into the launcher, and several more into the loops attached to his chest piece. Weapons were tools, yet Achilles applied them with deadly force. The Covenant was a nuisance now, moreso than when Nakai was in charge. He was about to step into the lift down to the drop pod bay, but a portal opened up right in front of him and deposited him on a barren and greyed landscape filled with rubble and human skulls. He saw two humans carrying laser swords, probably a reverse-engineered Energy Sword, and an army of robots firing lasers at the humans. The humans looked like they needed a hand. He jogged over to the female, allowing his armor's shields to take the shots. He fired potshots of armor piercing ammunition at the robots as he jogged to cover.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked the woman.

@Some_Bloke

Okabe Rintarou

Frisk

Okabe noticed the girls tuning him out, and though slightly discouraged he was too excited to let it get him down. "Lab Members! I ask of you but a simple question! What shall be required to show my dominance to your universe and their inhabita-"

"He means, 'what will we need?' Okabe, neither Mayuri nor Feris are around. You can drop the act. I swear, I have no idea why we're still together." She looked at Frisk. "Anything we're gonna need for your world?" Frisk shook their head, still bubbling with excitement.

"Nope! Unless you need to show Dr. Alphys anything."

"Well, I always carry a notepad on me, so-"

"You would."

"Shut it Okabe!" She growled a bit and turned to Amber and considered for a moment. "Actually, I suppose we don't need to prepare for yours. If we need to go there, we'll stop back here and prepare as we need to." They all grabbed any last things they needed and headed out.

After a stealth mission to avoid the police surrounding the portal, they eventually got through. The gang looked out over from a hilltop onto a city. It was similar to Okabe's city, but seemed much more clean. Furthermore, it seemed a bit more primitive, though not by much. Frisk smiled and waved their hands out over the landscape.

"Welcome to my world!"

New Universe Entered: Undertale.

billthesomething said:
CRASH BANDICOOT

A tear opened above Homura (@theManCalledSting )
Mindwipe held his hand before the projectile stopping it in its tracks!

"Please... Organic Dog thing... It will take more than... Fruit... to stop me!"

Homura Akemi

Near: Rodimus, 11th Doctor, Crash Bandicoot, Achilles, Kuro,

Homura threw the Rodimus Star to the side and continued glaring at Mindwipe. "DON'T YOU IGNORE ME! WHERE IS MADOKA DAMN IT?!?!" She screamed, tears beginning to form in her eye

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber followed behind the group, going through the portal that Frisk had come through "So, this is where you're from, Frisk? And Flowey, too?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Fallout

"Touché." Said Crane to Mirus. He then watched Groot charge the Deathclaw. Crane then noticed the second one running towards them. "Seriously? Another one?" Muttered Crane. "You're kidding right?" He said to no one in particular. Crane also made sure that he had his grappling hook equipped. If the monster got close enough, he could use it for a quick escape. He aimed his rifle and opened fire. When the beast got closer to their position, Crane fired his grappling hook at a rock behind the Deathclaw and tried to shoot it in the back.

@Some_Bloke

Terminator

"Already done." Said Isaac to Mil, when it mentioned ammunition checks. He followed the others out of the lift and looked around the room. Isaac noticed the 12 Terminators, the disguised machine, and the Salarian. "So that's what Salarians look like." He thought. Isaac proceeded to follow Max's example by laying his Line Gun at his feet. His mask also folds up.

@apoliseno

MCU

Jason replied with. "No taken." To their comment about offending them. "Do you need any help with figuring out a way to predict them?" Asked the Commander to the scientists. "I have a small army of scientists on my ship that are itching for something to do." He then turned to Stevenson. "What kind of creature? What could it do? Was it killed?"

theManCalledSting said:
Mindwipe held his hand before the projectile stopping it in its tracks!
"Please... Organic Dog thing... It will take more than... Fruit... to stop me!"
Were it anyone else, such words would have had effect, but Mindwipe didn't realize who he was talking too. He was talking to Crash Bandicoot someone whose Plan A, B and C included all the same thing, If hitting didn't work the first time, then hit it Harder! Crash continued firing at the robot

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Nikita smirked, turning to Prinny "No, they're going to find this monster." She whispered "They'll tear him apart while we get away. Such is the fate of someone who threatens the Empire."

[/QUOTE]
Hero Prinny frowns. "Dood, that's evil! He may have been a jerk, but we can't just leave him to die, dood! I'm a hero, dood! I can't do something evil, dood!" He says angrily just as Error Sans shows up seemingly out of nowhere. "̸̶͟I̶͝ ͢҉̵̸́ć̷̴ǫ̸̛͘ù̶̡͟͟l̸̛͞d̨̡̡̛n͏'͘̕t̛ ̸̛͝a̷̢̧͡g̴̀r̛̀͟͡e̵̡̛͝͡ę̵̶̡ ͟m̨͞o̢͜͝r͝͝e͏͞҉̢,̕͏́͝͝ ̴̷̢̡p̷̶̶̕à̕͟l̴̴!͘͢ ͘͏̨̧͏W̸̕h̷̛́́͝ą̵̵̧t҉̶̷̛ ͘͠͡k̸̢i̴͢͜͜n̸͜͝ḑ̸̡̢́ ͜͟͏͜o̷̧f̸̛͢͜ ̸̵̡̨'͏̵́͜͞H̡̀̕͠É̸̛̛͜Ŗ҉̡Ǫ̶̕͟'̀̀͠ ̨͠l̵̡̕e҉͟a͜͏͘v̀͟͞ę̵́s̷̡̢̡̕ ̢̛s̷̷̢̕͘o͘͠͡͡m͘͡e̴̛̛͞͝o̸̡̧҉̷n̵̢͘͢͠e̸͜͡ ̵̡́̀t̸̷̕̕͟ǫ́҉ ̢d̴͜͞͡i̷͞͠e͢,̡͘͞ ̸͢n͟͝o̸͢͞ ͘m̴̀͠a̢̛̕͟͟t̵̴̢͠͞t҉̶͞҉̛e̵͠͞͏r̴̛ ̢̢͠h̴͘͡ó̧͘ẁ̵́͟ ̡̕͡e͟͠͝͝v̀̕͢͠i͟l͏͢ ͢͠͡t̸̶͠͠h̵̡͡é̷̢y̴̛͜͏ ̶̛͜a̵̶̶͜͝r̶͏͜e̡͝?̸̡ ҉́Ó̢͘ǹ̴l̵̨̨͞ý́͘͢ ̛͠a̸̵ ͘͏̕ś̛͏̨̨i̵͞c͜͜͏k̸̴̀o̵͘͜͢ ̡w҉̶͞ò̢̕u̶͜͡ĺ̡͘͏̀d̸͟͠͞ ̸̨́͝d̵o̢̧͜͟͢ ͏t́͠h̵̡̛ą̢̀͘͡t͢͝҉͟.͡͠͏͏ ̀́͏̧͘H̨͠e͘͞͏́͝h̵̶͘.̸̕͝"̸̶̛ He says with a grin.

billthesomething said:
Were it anyone else, such words would have had effect, but Mindwipe didn't realize who he was talking too. He was talking to Crash Bandicoot someone whose Plan A, B and C included all the same thing, If hitting didn't work the first time, then hit it Harder! Crash continued firing at the robot
Rodimus tackled the Bandicoot. "What the hell are you doing?! Don't kill him or everyone's brains get fried!"

theManCalledSting said:
Rodimus tackled the Bandicoot. "What the hell are you doing?! Don't kill him or everyone's brains get fried!"
Crash's sock were knocked off when Rodimus tackled the Bandicoot "AKIBABA?" Crash was shocked, a problem were violence wasn't the solution. Crash stood up and dusted himself. Crash sat down into a thinking position, Perhaps he could hit the robot even harder wait violence would get everyone killed.

well poo, Crash was truly stomped he had no idea on what to do (No surprise there). Crash lifted up the bazooka and fired a wumpa into his open palm before placing the bazooka on the ground to have seat while he ate, he looked to Rodimus and held up the wumpa fruit as if asking if he wanted some

M. Night Shymalan's House-Random Universe

Goku: After the Woman stopped the fight, Deadpool started whining and the Woman told the Saiyan this was just a test. Goku was pretty angry about being used like that, just for a test. He could've just killed this guy and it wouldn't have been removing a threat. He curled his hands into fists, but released them after remembering she could make sure he never saw his family again.

"Alright, what do I do now, then?" Goku asked the Woman.

@Some_Bloke

billthesomething said:
Crash's sock were knocked off when Rodimus tackled the Bandicoot "AKIBABA?" Crash was shocked, a problem were violence wasn't the solution. Crash stood up and dusted himself. Crash sat down into a thinking position, Perhaps he could hit the robot even harder wait violence would get everyone killed.
well poo, Crash was truly stomped he had no idea on what to do (No surprise there). Crash lifted up the bazooka and fired a wumpa into his open palm before placing the bazooka on the ground to have seat while he ate, he looked to Rodimus and held up the wumpa fruit as if asking if he wanted some
"Look, How's about you blow up that big metal circle they're building instead? Make sure you don't hurt the guys building it... they're sort of mind controlled..." Rodimus ordered Crash to destroy the space bridge.

"WHAT?!" Mindwipe said in shock.

theManCalledSting said:
"Look, How's about you blow up that big metal circle they're building instead? Make sure you don't hurt the guys building it... they're sort of mind controlled..." Rodimus ordered Crash to destroy the space bridge.
"WHAT?!" Mindwipe said in shock.
Crash let out a excited laughter of absolute joy. His signature grin returning to it's rightful place he gave Rodimus a thumbs up and ran towards the metal ring and completely forgetting the fruit bazooka, but before someone could call and tell him to get it he was already out of earshot

billthesomething said:
Crash let out a excited laughter of absolute joy. His signature grin returning to it's rightful place he gave Rodimus a thumbs up and ran towards the metal ring and completely forgetting the fruit bazooka, but before someone could call and tell him to get it he was already out of earshot
"So... now that you're plans are in the scrap heap... how's about we have a little chat, Mindwipe..." Rodimus said to the barely functioning Decepticon...

"What do you want, Autobot?"

"Oh nothing... just for you to stay put!" Rodimus answered and called out for Cadence, "Hey Cadence, you've found the Doctor yet!"

@LegoLad659

MCU: Helicarrier/SHIELD HQ

Coulson turned to Arrow and Jason "We had to kill it before it destroyed a nearby town. Fire seemed to be the only thing capable of bringing it down." He spoke with a grim tone "Killed one of my agents. After that, the tear closed before any of us could investigate."

"It tore the poor man limb from limb." Stevenson shook his head. He reached for a small tablet device on a nearby table and used it to display a holographic image of a Wendigo.

"Skye..." Coulson began only to be cut off

"Daisy." Simmons butted in

"Sorry, I still can't get used to that. Daisy managed to trigger a gas main in the town during the fight, it set the creature on fire and killed it. Not sure what it is but it's behavior and description matches a creature from a Native American legend."

"Which made us wonder what it was doing in Siberia. That's when our agents found the tear." Stevenson added "Girl's currently back in that region trying to see if the tear opens again."

At the thought of getting new scientists, the faces of both Fitz and Simmons seemed to brighten "Bring them in here...Just tell them not to mess stuff up at Gemma's desk. The whole thing is..."

"I think they get the point, Fitz."

"Yep." Emma replied "This base is full of them. Want me to introduce you to my mates?" She asked in a friendly tone

Inside the TARDIS The Doctor leaned over the TARDIS console as Carol and Lilac walked in "Allon-sy." He smiled, pulling a lever and causing the TARDIS to dematerialise. He kept telling himself over and over that his world would be alright, that if someone had tried to invade there was still time to stop them but there was another part of The Doctor, a voice in the back of head that constantly displayed mental images of Earth in ruins. Despite this he continued to wear his smile.

@theManCalledSting

Homura Akemi

Near: Crash Bandicoot, Rodimus, Constantine, Achilles, 11th Doctor

Homura stopped when she heard what Rodimus said. Damnit! Damnit damnit damnit! If Madoka dies... Suddenly, Mindwipe felt bombs strapped to each of its joints.

"Release her..." Homura said, standing on Mindwipe's shoulder. "Don't you DARE ignore me this time! If you don't release her, I'll blow you up. These bombs WILL kill you, and everyone here. I couldn't care less. I'll just rewind and kill you over and over until you let her go. Let. Madoka. Go. NOW!!" She said, holding the detonator in front of his eyes. "Oh, and one move to take me out and everyone goes boom."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Jerk? He threatened billions of lives. That is a being that I cannot allow to live. If your idea of a hero is someone who allows a monster like that to live, I want to see what your definition of a hero is." Nikita spoke in a bitter, grim tone before Sans reappeared "Teleportation." She muttered to herself "Try to run all you want, monster. You will not leave this dimension alive."

[/QUOTE]
Error smiles. "̢̨P̛̕͜͟͠a̴̵̢͟l̸̢͜͡,̀̕͜͡ ̡͏I̡͠҉̧҉ ̷͢͡ç̛̀̕͟a̸̵ņ̴̕ ͘̕͟l̡̨̛͞͠é̡͢͡a͟͠v̨͢e̵̛͟ ͞͏̢̀͟w̨͡h̛̀͞e͏͢n̵̛҉̨e̵̡͢v̵̕é̡͟͜ŕ̴̕͞͞ ̧̛̛͟͠I͏̨̡ ͏̛͢ẁ̶͢a͏̴̢n̡̡̡̨͢t̸̀.̷̷̧̀͟ ̢̧I̛̛͜ ̴̸҉́c͏̵̀͟a̢͢n̸͏͟͟ ̡̛g̷̢̀͝o͠͡҉͢ ̵҉̵̛w̸̨̛̛h̵̵͟͝e͏̴̡̧́r̵͟e̵͝͡͝v̧̧̢͡é̡͘r͏̷̢ ͏̷͝Į̕͠ ̷w͜a̸͏̴̛ņ̀t͞҉.̷̡̢͟ ̕͝I̡̧͞'̴̡v̶̸̶̕͟e̛͟͏̡͢ ̕͠g̷͞o̸̷̷̷͟t̸҉ ̸̡͘͡͞t҉͏̀҉͝h̶͟e̶̸̡͘͏ ̷͡͡a̵̸͢n̨̨͘t̷̸͘͜i͢҉̷͘-̸͜͏͏v͝o͞i͘͘͝d̢̧͘͘ ̡̕͘b̡̡͜͜͡à̧͘c̀͞k̵̴̶̢̢í̡ǹ̴͜g̵ ̴̨͠ḿ̵͏e͠͡.҉̴̸"͞҉̷͜ He says, shrugging. "̴̛̀̕B̡͡u͘͘͡t̡̛̛.̵̢͟͞͠ ̷̶Į̡͟'̶̴̀̕͞d̵͜ ̡̨r̷̀͝͡a̷̴̡͟t̷̴͢h̡͟͠e̸͢͞r͏̕ ̴̸n̢̕ǫ̢͡t̴̶́͞ ̧͠ǵ̢̛͢o̧͡ ̨͏̀͠i͡͞͝n҉̷̡̛͠ ̵̸́͜t̶͠͠͏h͜҉è̴̡͡ŕ̸̡̨̡e̶͘͝҉ ̶̛f̸̨o̵̕͘͢ŕ͏ ̵͜͞҉a̸̢̢̧ ̢w̸͟h̢̢͞í̴̵́͞ļ̸́͘͠e͟͏̶͝.̸̨ ̵̵̶͡Ì̕͟t̵̢͘͏ ̶͘͜g̨҉͝ę̨̧͢t͘҉s͠ ̷̢̡͝r҉̶̨à͝t͢͞h͘͡e͞҉̴҉͏ŕ̨͢͟ ̵̵͞l͢͟͟͜͝ó͟n̸̢é̸͘̕l̷̢͞ý̛̛ ̷̕҉́i͏͡n͠͏ ̧́́͘t̸̷h́͟͜͠e̴̷̛̕͝ŕè̷̴͘͠.͏"̴̛͜

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber followed behind the group, going through the portal that Frisk had come through "So, this is where you're from, Frisk? And Flowey, too?"[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe Rintarou

Universe: Undertale

Frisk

Universe: Undertale

"Mmhmm!" They said cheerfully with a nod. Flowey nodded as well. Frisk beckoned the group to follow them as they began making progress towards their house as they began telling them about their friends. "I think you're gonna like my friends, and they're gonna like you! Mom's a teacher at a school for monsters. Well, humans are allowed too of course, but so many human schools are afraid of monsters that mom makes sure to give monsters a good place to learn. So it's mostly them. Papyrus really likes to make spaghetti. He'll probably try to make you some!" Frisk lowered their voice to a whisper just loud enough for the group to hear. "I'd say no as nice as possible though. It's not worth the risk to your health." Okabe and Kurisu chuckled, having had many encounters like that themselves. Frisk continued talking as they walked along the beach, Frisk kicking up sand in front of them when they walked. The sun was slowly beginning to set on the ocean.

It was a nice walk.

@LegoLad659

Assailant said:

Homura Akemi

Near: Crash Bandicoot, Rodimus, Constantine, Achilles, 11th Doctor

Homura stopped when she heard what Rodimus said. Damnit! Damnit damnit damnit! If Madoka dies... Suddenly, Mindwipe felt bombs strapped to each of its joints.

"Release her..." Homura said, standing on Mindwipe's shoulder. "Don't you DARE ignore me this time! If you don't release her, I'll blow you up. These bombs WILL kill you, and everyone here. I couldn't care less. I'll just rewind and kill you over and over until you let her go. Let. Madoka. Go. NOW!!" She said, holding the detonator in front of his eyes. "Oh, and one move to take me out and everyone goes boom."
Constantine turned to Homura and slowly stepped towards her "Easy, love." He spoke in a soft tone, trying to calm her down "Who's Madoka. I know she means something to you. Ask yourself, would she want to see you like this?"

@theManCalledSting @billthesomething

JackOfHearts said:
Error smiles. "̢̨P̛̕͜͟͠a̴̵̢͟l̸̢͜͡,̀̕͜͡ ̡͏I̡͠҉̧҉ ̷͢͡ç̛̀̕͟a̸̵ņ̴̕ ͘̕͟l̡̨̛͞͠é̡͢͡a͟͠v̨͢e̵̛͟ ͞͏̢̀͟w̨͡h̛̀͞e͏͢n̵̛҉̨e̵̡͢v̵̕é̡͟͜ŕ̴̕͞͞ ̧̛̛͟͠I͏̨̡ ͏̛͢ẁ̶͢a͏̴̢n̡̡̡̨͢t̸̀.̷̷̧̀͟ ̢̧I̛̛͜ ̴̸҉́c͏̵̀͟a̢͢n̸͏͟͟ ̡̛g̷̢̀͝o͠͡҉͢ ̵҉̵̛w̸̨̛̛h̵̵͟͝e͏̴̡̧́r̵͟e̵͝͡͝v̧̧̢͡é̡͘r͏̷̢ ͏̷͝Į̕͠ ̷w͜a̸͏̴̛ņ̀t͞҉.̷̡̢͟ ̕͝I̡̧͞'̴̡v̶̸̶̕͟e̛͟͏̡͢ ̕͠g̷͞o̸̷̷̷͟t̸҉ ̸̡͘͡͞t҉͏̀҉͝h̶͟e̶̸̡͘͏ ̷͡͡a̵̸͢n̨̨͘t̷̸͘͜i͢҉̷͘-̸͜͏͏v͝o͞i͘͘͝d̢̧͘͘ ̡̕͘b̡̡͜͜͡à̧͘c̀͞k̵̴̶̢̢í̡ǹ̴͜g̵ ̴̨͠ḿ̵͏e͠͡.҉̴̸"͞҉̷͜ He says, shrugging. "̴̛̀̕B̡͡u͘͘͡t̡̛̛.̵̢͟͞͠ ̷̶Į̡͟'̶̴̀̕͞d̵͜ ̡̨r̷̀͝͡a̷̴̡͟t̷̴͢h̡͟͠e̸͢͞r͏̕ ̴̸n̢̕ǫ̢͡t̴̶́͞ ̧͠ǵ̢̛͢o̧͡ ̨͏̀͠i͡͞͝n҉̷̡̛͠ ̵̸́͜t̶͠͠͏h͜҉è̴̡͡ŕ̸̡̨̡e̶͘͝҉ ̶̛f̸̨o̵̕͘͢ŕ͏ ̵͜͞҉a̸̢̢̧ ̢w̸͟h̢̢͞í̴̵́͞ļ̸́͘͠e͟͏̶͝.̸̨ ̵̵̶͡Ì̕͟t̵̢͘͏ ̶͘͜g̨҉͝ę̨̧͢t͘҉s͠ ̷̢̡͝r҉̶̨à͝t͢͞h͘͡e͞҉̴҉͏ŕ̨͢͟ ̵̵͞l͢͟͟͜͝ó͟n̸̢é̸͘̕l̷̢͞ý̛̛ ̷̕҉́i͏͡n͠͏ ̧́́͘t̸̷h́͟͜͠e̴̷̛̕͝ŕè̷̴͘͠.͏"̴̛͜
"The void?" Nikita asked suspiciously, seeing at as another possible threat "What is the void? Is it the space between universes?"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Constantine turned to Homura and slowly stepped towards her "Easy, love." He spoke in a soft tone, trying to calm her down "Who's Madoka. I know she means something to you. Ask yourself, would she want to see you like this?"

[/QUOTE]
"Don't patronize me," she said to Constantine. Her voice had returned to its monotone, yet there was a bubbling emotion behind it that somehow made it scarier than her yelling. Despite her disregard for Constantine's statement, she could practically hear her now. "Homura, no! Don't do this, this isn't right! You can't hurt all these people just for me." Damnit Madoka. Always so self-righteouss. Despite this, she didn't back down. "Irrelevant. She ISN'T seeing me this way. This thing won't let her. That's why either he lets her go, or he dies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back