• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

The Giant? A baby? You mean like...this?

Big-show-new-years-baby-750x340-1419963408.png

@Some_Bloke I'll make my next post when it's tomorrow for me, because it's 10:30 pm here and I need to get to bed soon. I don't have time to write my post tonight, but I will try to tomorrow.

Oryx seriously just wiped out the Destiny universe in one post. Looks like my lvl 34 Warlock got ownd. If only I had brought along one of Revan's party members to help even the odds if Oryx found the MCU. OH wait, that's a secret. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

@hudhouse the tears are far beyond even Onyx's power. He can't bend them to his will. Not even the three unknowns (the Merchant, the Librarian and the Woman) have that kind of power.

First off, Oryx not Onyx, and it was worth a shot!

Second off, I would like to supply some locations and artifacts for the RP if that would be alright.

Exotic Blueprint Generators (Location/Artifact) - For open use if anyone can survive the Hive and Taken infected city that hold the living shards of an Exotic from the corpse of a powerful Guardian. Each with any laying around matter will form a Exotic Armor Piece, or Weapon to the Creator's desire.

The Last City (Location) - A warp in the Space caused by a vast explosion of raw elemental Light has caused the City to be ruined further, but the Taken and Hive still prowl and protect it as a Staging Grounds. The Last City holds the E.B.G. Artifact around the perimeter of the city, but it is easily the most guarded area from planet fall.

Shards of the Traveler (Artifact) - A way for other people to gain the powers of a Guardian if they find one of the trillions. The more shards, the greater light, the stronger warrior, but they also beacons of the Darkness.

Another one for Apol, The Destiny universe is still there, but all the Guardians can no longer use the light unless they find shards of the Traveler / Build the Traveler back / Find a new "Traveler". 3/4s of all the Guardians still exist, but are ghost-less and normal.

Hey @Some_Bloke , would it be too horribly OP if I choose to have Goku from DBZ (post Revival of F) as a second character?

Fancy meeting you here, Church.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get Goku accepted and he fought Hulk Hogan, Hulk would be KOed by Goku powering up. I just saw Revival of F last week, and SSGSS Goku formed craters on the surface of the Earth just by the impact of Golden Frieza and SSGSS Goku's mid-air clash.

Of course, I'd really only use Goku against the characters like Oryx or anyone on that level of power.

No no no, you don't understand. Hulk Hogan beat a man once by POKING him. He rarely lets anyone beat him in the creative process.

Some of the people that HAVE Beaten him are HHH, Ultimate Warrior, and Kurt Angle.

He has something stronger than SSGGSS. It's called creative control.

Ooh! He'll be my next characterif I decide to retire Revan or Goku! In case you can't tell, Arrow is my second favorite show. First is Big Bang Theory

Some people are juggling every character, and you need all the power you can get in an RP that's getting progressively stronger characters.

I mean, you have Hulk Hogan. You can't get much stronger than that.

I mean Hulk Hogan somehow resisted Accelerator pulling out his skeleton so there's that. Im juggling Caim and Accel right now. Waiting for a good point to throw Gilgil back in. Don't really want him and Oryx to meet up again so soon.

Well Goku's either going to make an appearance tonight against Oryx, or tomorrow meeting up with everyone after I get back from school.

Let me tell you something, Mean Gene

Hulk Hogan nosold PHYSICS and made a tear go where he wanted...brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back