• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
Besides we all know Constantine is going to be 'Taker in that Buried alive Match... so I wonder who can save Remnant?
Perhaps a Good Man can save the world of the shattered moon... @Some_Bloke
Well, if Remnant merges with MGS, you can probably count on Big Boss to at least poke around the area.

Besides, being present doesn't mean he's going to save Remnant. In fact, he may end up causing more problems for Remnant than he solves.

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
Big Boss is really the cause of and solution to all of life's problems
Yeah. He does stop WW3 in MGS3, but in almost all of the other games it's pretty much Solid Snake cleaning up the messes of Big Boss and what remains of his followers.

And then there's the whole Venom Snake thing, but that's spoliers if you haven't played the 5th game.

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
Yeah. He does stop WW3 in MGS3, but in almost all of the other games it's pretty much Solid Snake cleaning up the messes of Big Boss and what remains of his followers.
And then there's the whole Venom Snake thing, but that's spoliers if you haven't played the 5th game.
Yeah, and the whole clones thing... and man... Who's a bigger walking disaster Big Boss or the Doctor?

theManCalledSting said:
Yeah, and the whole clones thing... and man... Who's a bigger walking disaster Big Boss or the Doctor?
I'm afraid I have to go with The Doctor on that one. Timey-Wimey Bullshit beats clones and possessing arms I'm afraid.

theManCalledSting said:
Wait @Barbas what about the RWBY villains aren't they their own faction also? JEEZUS! there's three of them!
Well by this point their are probably going to be driven insane by Sauron do to him being in the area.

Well, Sauron is very competent and he won't be personally fighting someone he knows nothing about. Sauron would most likely try to corrupt one of the Doctor's allies and use them against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back