• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Okay. I was afraid for a second that the Daleks were going to curbstomp my primitive army. Maybe we could have Sauron try to influence them like he did with the Elves?

Barbas said:
Okay. I was afraid for a second that the Daleks were going to curbstomp my primitive army. Maybe we could have Sauron try to influence them like he did with the Elves?
true, also the fact that I think the Thals Beat the Daleks with traps

Barbas said:
You're playing LOTR's god of evil. Daleks cannot beat him with plungers and lasers. He's probably influencing them.

Crenando said:
You're playing LOTR's god of evil. Daleks cannot beat him with plungers and lasers. He's probably influencing them.
No, the god of evil is Melkor, Sauron's incompetent master.

The Daleks would probably enjoy living in a Universe controlled by Sauron since it would pretty much be 1984 on crack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
No, the god of evil is Melkor, Sauron's incompetent master.
He's the dark lord of the first age.

Sauron is the dark lord of the second and third age.

Also I've never read the silmarilian so I would never know.

hudhouse said:
That is until Oryx invades!
Taken EVERYWHERE!
Then the Teknophage shows up and starts enslaving everyone with television and capitalism.

theManCalledSting said:
Then the Decepticon-Cobra alliance appears
Than Aku the Master of Evil shows up and sends everyone to the future where his evil is law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back