• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"I figured the no killing part. So since you seem to be calling the shots here, what are we going to do with her?"
"Keep her restrained... knowing anything about the Ultimate Despair... they'd want her back... but she poked into my head and has all of Omega's knowledge... we don't want that falling into the wrong hands..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Keep her restrained... knowing anything about the Ultimate Despair... they'd want her back... but she poked into my head and has all of Omega's knowledge... we don't want that falling into the wrong hands..."
"All right, I'll take her to the Brig. Ocelot, go tell Quiet to take Nagisa and Kotoko to the Zoo platform. I don't want her in contact with either of them. Miller, stay with the Doctor. Give him whatever he needs to sort out this mess."

Big Boss, flanked by two soldiers, let Junko out of her chair, cuffed her hands, and started walking her to the Brig.

TommyGun15 said:
"All right, I'll take her to the Brig. Ocelot, go tell Quiet to take Nagisa and Kotoko to the Zoo platform. I don't want her in contact with either of them. Miller, stay with the Doctor. Give him whatever he needs to sort out this mess."
Big Boss, flanked by two soldiers, let Junko out of her chair, cuffed her hands, and started walking her to the Brig.
"Miller! Give me information on any organization that would want any knowledge on how to make a Dalek..." The Doctor said as the snapped his fingers.

"Also, get me a fez."

Miller was confused by the odd request, "Why?"

"Fezzes are cool, Miller need I say more?"

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"Miller! Give me information on any organization that would want any knowledge on how to make a Dalek..." The Doctor said as the snapped his fingers.
"Also, get me a fez."

Miller was confused by the odd request, "Why?"

"Fezzes are cool."
Miller sighed.

"Alright. I'll have R&D make you a fez. As for organizations, I can point you to three. First, we have The Patriots, a group trying to take over the world. Second, is Cipher. They're... also trying to take over the world. Then there's XOF, a rouge faction of Cipher. They're trying to destroy the Diamond Dogs. And of course, they also want to take over the world. Then as far as countries go, you have England, the U.S., Russia, China, pretty much any country with a nuclear weapons program. And most recently, these Warriors of Hope. There's currently only one known active member, but she's dangerous, and she's almost exactly like Junko."

RWBY

Upon arriving near the entrance of the Academy, the Mouth of Sauron begin to shout at the residents of the Academy as his small group of Uruk Hai bodyguards stand behind him.

"I am the emissary of the Dark Lord Sauron! I have come to speak with the leaders of this settlement!"

TommyGun15 said:
Miller sighed.
"Alright. I'll have R&D make you a fez. As for organizations, I can point you to three. First, we have The Patriots, a group trying to take over the world. Second, is Cipher. They're... also trying to take over the world. Then there's XOF, a rouge faction of Cipher. They're trying to destroy the Diamond Dogs. And of course, they also want to take over the world. Then as far as countries go, you have England, the U.S., Russia, China, pretty much any country with a nuclear weapons program. And most recently, these Warriors of Hope. There's currently only one known active member, but she's dangerous, and she's almost exactly like Junko."
"Monaca Towa... or Davros if he was a small school girl... Give me everything you have on Monaca Towa! I wanna know if her parents know where she is right now, I wanna know what's her favorite TV show and most importantly if she's smart enough to make a Dalek..."

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"Monaca Towa... or Davros if he was a small school girl... Give me everything you have on Monaca Towa! I wanna know where she is right now, I wanna know what's her favorite TV show and most importantly if she's smart enough to make a Dalek..."
"Well, right now she's in WWE City about to fight in WrestleMania using a giant Robot, I'm guessing her favorite show is the "Kill your family" show, and I'd say she's certainly smart enough to make a Dalek."

(Watch as the Diamond Dogs basically send the Doctor in to take care of the Daleks, much like Snake gets sent in by the U.S. government. Only Diamond Dogs isn't going to screw him over.)

Meanwhile, Snake and the soldier put Junko in a jeep and drove her to the containment platform.

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, right now she's in WWE City about to fight in WrestleMania using a giant Robot, I'm guessing her favorite show is the "Kill your family" show, and I'd say she's certainly smart enough to make a Dalek."
(Watch as the Diamond Dogs basically send the Doctor in to take care of the Daleks, much like Snake gets sent in by the U.S. government. Only Diamond Dogs isn't going to screw him over.)

Meanwhile, Snake and the soldier put Junko in a jeep and drove her to the containment platform.
"Well then... I guess I was wrong, at least Davros liked his mother..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Okay, any other people I should know about? Like any organization that has the means of creating a Dalek!"
"I told you. The Patriots, Cipher, and XOF. XOF is the most likely candidate at the moment, seeing as how Junko mentioned being in league with them."

Meanwhile

Snake led Junko through the cells.

"Alright, I'm feeling generous. Which cell do you want us to throw you in?"

TommyGun15 said:
"I told you. The Patriots, Cipher, and XOF. XOF is the most likely candidate at the moment, seeing as how Junko mentioned being in league with them."
Meanwhile

latest

"Does it matter? You're just gonna keep me locked up away from human contact..."

TommyGun15 said:
Meanwhile

"Okay, then... where are any of them! XOF is connected to Cipher... I need to see what kind of tech they have..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Does it matter? You're just gonna keep me locked up away from human contact..."
"If I didn't know any better I'd think that would actually be a problem for you. But don't worry, I've had miller put together a little music to help you pass the time."

TommyGun15 said:
"If I didn't know any better I'd think that would actually be a problem for you. But don't worry, I've had miller put together a little music to help you pass the time."
latest

"OOOO!!! Is it Gloomy Sunday?! I love that one!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"I was expecting Cosmonauts burning up as they crash back to earth!"
Snake frowned.

"I'm afraid we don't have that on recording, though if you talk to Ocelot maybe he'll let you borrow some of his interrogation tapes." Snake said sarcastically.

At least she isn't hitting on me anymore.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake frowned.
"I'm afraid we don't have that on recording, though if you talk to Ocelot maybe he'll let you borrow some of his interrogation tapes." Snake said sarcastically.

At least she isn't hitting on me anymore.
"All right, Miller... Tell me... what's Metal Gear?"

theManCalledSting said:
"All right, Miller... Tell me... what's Metal Gear?"
"Right now? It's just some project that the boys in R&D came up with. Some kind of walking battle tank, based off of the Walker Gear design. They're still working on the blueprints at the moment."

TommyGun15 said:
"Right now? It's just some project that the boys in R&D came up with. Some kind of walking battle tank, based off of the Walker Gear design. They're still working on the blueprints at the moment."
"R & D, would they build a Dalek..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back