• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"Our hypnotist has buried his personality deep within her subconscious mind."
"And all of the sacred knowledge of the timelords with it..." The Doctor when up to the soldiers (Don't know who is talking here)

"I'm sorry but you're all idiots for that."

theManCalledSting said:
"And all of the sacred knowledge of the timelords with it..." The Doctor when up to the soldiers (Don't know who is talking here)
"I'm sorry but you're all idiots for that."
"Well, the girl has it, if you can get it out of her. And I really mean out of her, she'll be a problem with that kind of knowledge and it's sounding more and more like we can't just kill her."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, the girl has it, if you can get it out of her. And I really mean out of her, she'll be a problem with that kind of knowledge and it's sounding more and more like we can't just kill her."
"She's a teenage girl, and I'm the Doctor... while I'm here... nobody is going to die tonight!" The Doctor said as he walked passed the Soldiers and out of the TARDIS.

theManCalledSting said:
"She's a teenage girl, and I'm the Doctor... while I'm here... nobody is going to die tonight!" The Doctor said as he walked passed the Soldiers and out of the TARDIS.
Outside, Ocelot and Snake stood on either side of Junko, who was still cuffed to the table, and still very drugged.

TommyGun15 said:
Outside, Ocelot and Snake stood on either side of Junko, who was still cuffed to the table, and still very drugged.
"The Ultimate Fashionista and Creator of an army of Hate-filled Tin cans! The more I think about it, you're just a better looking Davros..." The Doctor said as he grabbed a chair and sat in front of Junko.

"So, do you know who I am?"

latest

"The Doctor... and Judging from what Omega-me knows about you..."

latest

"You're not a very good Doctor!"

The Doctor frowned and said, "Never said I was, but I'm gonna try to be one..." the Doctor placed his hands on Junko's head. "I'm creating a psychic link... bear with me... It's going to hurt a lot with Omega locked up inside there..."

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"The Ultimate Fashionista and Creator of an army of Hate-filled Tin cans! The more I think about it, you're just a better looking Davors..." The Doctor said as he grabbed a chair and sat in front of Junko.
"So, do you know who I am?"

latest

"The Doctor... and Judging from what Omega-me knows about you..."

latest

"You're not a very good Doctor!"

The Doctor frowned and said, "Never said I was, but I'm gonna try to be one..." the Doctor placed his hands on Junko's head. "I'm creating a psychic link... bear with me... It's going to hurt a lot with Omega locked up inside there..."

"You're not going to like what you find in there." Snake warned.

TommyGun15 said:
"You're not going to like what you find in there." Snake warned.
"I killed my own race, the Timelords, and the Daleks... I'll be fine..."

The Doctor gets flashes of the Most Despair inducing moment in human history

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but you'd make a good Dalek..."

latest

"REALLY? You mean it?!"

"That's not a compliment..." the Doctor said before turning his attentions to Big Boss.

"So, I just got blasted by the Dreams of a Dalek..."

theManCalledSting said:
"I killed my own race, the Timelords, and the Daleks... I'll be fine..."
The Doctor gets flashes of the Most Despair inducing moment in human history

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but you'd make a good Dalek..."

latest

"REALLY? You mean it?!"

"That's not a compliment..." the Doctor said before turning his attentions to Big Boss.

"So, I just got blasted by the Dreams of a Dalek..."

"Yeah. She's kind of cracked. See why we were seriously considering just killing her?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Yeah. She's kind of cracked. See why we were seriously considering just killing her?"
"I can see that, but a teenage mind can be saved... why does everything have to be solved with killing for you people."

theManCalledSting said:
"I can see that, but a teenage mind can be saved... why does everything have to be solved with killing for you people."
"Hey, it's just what I do. I don't like it any more than you do."

TommyGun15 said:
"Hey, it's just what I do. I don't like it any more than you do."
"If you don't like it, then try using words next time..." the Doctor snapped at Snake before returning to Junko. "Now then, let's try that again but in reverse..."

"I want you to look into my mind... I don't want the Ultimate Despair... I wan Junko Enoshima... that brilliant little girl that's still trapped inside... I want to show her the universe through my eyes..."

latest

"Yeah right, that me has been dead for a long..."

latest

"I'm scared..."

"Don't be, just look at what the Universe as to offer for you... Hope..."

theManCalledSting said:
"If you don't like it, then try using words next time..." the Doctor snapped at Snake before returning to Junko. "Now then, let's try that again but in reverse..."
"I want you to look into my mind... I don't want the Ultimate Despair... I wan Junko Enoshima... that brilliant little girl that's still trapped inside... I want to show her the universe through my eyes..."

latest

"Yeah right, that me has been dead for a long..."

latest

"I'm scared..."

"Don't be, just look at what the Universe as to offer for you... Hope..."

"I did use my words. That's why we're doing this." Snake mumbled under his breath.

TommyGun15 said:
"I did use my words. That's why we're doing this." Snake mumbled under his breath.
The Doctor hushed Big Boss, "I heard that, but judging from how quick you are to go to killing... I suggest you pick better words next time..."

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor hushed Big Boss, "I heard that, but judging from how quick you are to go to killing... I suggest you pick better words next time..."
Snake rolled his eyes a bit, but said nothing. He waited for The Doctor to do his thing.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake rolled his eyes a bit, but said nothing. He waited for The Doctor to do his thing.
latest

"It's so pretty!"

"See, I told you... there's still Hope... that's the one thing you can never take away... Hope..."

theManCalledSting said:
"You can't end everything..."
latest

"Like, yeah... I can't but... There's so many universes out there..."

"No, Junko... I need you to say with me..."

Snake watched carefully. For a moment, it actually seemed like the Doctor was getting close.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake watched carefully. For a moment, it actually seemed like the Doctor was getting close.
latest

"I mean, you've caused so much despair... Like, I feel like you should be the Ultimate Despair..."

"The Daleks would agree... But no keep focusing on the light! Focus on Life!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"I mean, you've caused so much despair... Like, I feel like you should be the Ultimate Despair..."

"The Daleks would agree... But no keep focusing on the light! Focus on Life!"
And here we go yet again. Snake thought.

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"You where, there... when the Daleks were created..."

The Doctor cuts his link between him and Junko

"You're not touching that..."
"Well?" Snake said, arms crossed.

TommyGun15 said:
"Well?" Snake said, arms crossed.
"No killing..."

The Doctor pulls out his Sonic Screwdriver and disabled all the weaponry in the room.

"And to think, all I needed to do to get this thing fixed was play the kazoo!"

theManCalledSting said:
"No killing..."
The Doctor pulls out his Sonic Screwdriver and disabled all the weaponry in the room.

"And to think, all I needed to do to get this thing fixed was play the kazoo!"
"I figured the no killing part. So since you seem to be calling the shots here, what are we going to do with her?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back