• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
"Human be thankfully, my will is strong enough to keep a rational conversation with you..."
"Hold on my friend. We're not through yet. The first one was to distract her, this will calm her down. And this still may take several days. I'll let you know right now, you need to calm down too. The way you're acting is sending adrenaline and endorphins through her body, which is making this whole process take longer."

TommyGun15 said:
"Hold on my friend. We're not through yet. The first one was to distract her, this will calm her down. And this still may take several days. I'll let you know right now, you need to calm down too. The way you're acting is sending adrenaline and endorphins through her body, which is making this whole process take longer."
"Then perhaps you should try to not interrogate me..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Then perhaps you should try to not interrogate me..."
"Alright. I'll stop. But for this to work, I need to shut off both of your conscious minds, and speak with your subconscious minds. That's where hypnosis takes place. When I've accessed your subconscious, I should be able to have a clear conversation with both of you at roughly the same time."

Ocelot injected the anesthetic, again just enough to leave the two minds on the edge of sleep.

TommyGun15 said:
"Alright. I'll stop. But for this to work, I need to shut off both of your conscious minds, and speak with your subconscious minds. That's where hypnosis takes place. When I've accessed your subconscious, I should be able to have a clear conversation with both of you at roughly the same time."
Ocelot injected the anesthetic, again just enough to leave the two minds on the edge of sleep.
latest

"Wow... you're not going to do anything gross when I'm like this defenseless..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Wow... you're not going to do anything gross when I'm like this defenseless..."
"Alright. I'm speaking to both of you. On the count of three I'm going to snap my fingers again, and you're both going to fall asleep. But you're minds are going to remain awake. One... Two... Three..."

Snap

"Alright. Can you heard me?"

AOU

"No, I don't trust you." Gregory replied in a grim tone "This spear is you...You have all this power and let you let Harley die."

Ultron punched JoJo into a wall in response to his threat, knocking him unconscious instantly. Gregory ran towards JoJo and picked him up, letting him rest on his shoulder. He ran back towards the Curabitur ship, resting JoJo in the medical bay before running back to the controls of the ship.

"We're getting the 'ell out of here." He spoke over the radio

Ultron filled the room with the golden light, blasting the hands off of him.

"I have no soul to damn." Ultron shrugged his shoulders "And even then, do you believe any prison could hold me?

@TehFanzyMetroid

TommyGun15 said:
"Alright. I'm speaking to both of you. On the count of three I'm going to snap my fingers again, and you're both going to fall asleep. But you're minds are going to remain awake. One... Two... Three..."
Snap

"Alright. Can you heard me?"
"Yes, Human... I am aware of your presence... you are standing in front of me not too long ago..."

latest

"Yeah I guess I can hear you..."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
AOU
"No, I don't trust you." Gregory replied in a grim tone "This spear is you...You have all this power and let you let Harley die."

Ultron punched JoJo into a wall in response to his threat, knocking him unconscious instantly. Gregory ran towards JoJo and picked him up, letting him rest on his shoulder. He ran back towards the Curabitur ship, resting JoJo in the medical bay before running back to the controls of the ship.

"We're getting the 'ell out of here." He spoke over the radio

Ultron filled the room with the golden light, blasting the hands off of him.

"I have no soul to damn." Ultron shrugged his shoulders "And even then, do you believe any prison could hold me?

@TehFanzyMetroid

[/QUOTE]
Yami sighed.

"All the power in the world won't stop people from dying kid. You just gotta pack up, and keep moving."

TommyGun15 said:
Yami sighed.
"All the power in the world won't stop people from dying kid. You just gotta pack up, and keep moving."
"With your kind of power...I would have saved her. I would have saved Connor. I would have saved..."He stooped himself, hiding his emotions "Nevermind. I'm not going to open up to whatever the 'ell you are."

theManCalledSting said:
"Yes, Human... I am aware of your presence... you are standing in front of me not too long ago..."
latest

"Yeah I guess I can hear you..."

(So, basically they're sleep talking. The part of their mind Ocelot is speaking to is the part that they themselves are not truly aware of. The subconscious can't lie, and it can't have multiple personalities, because things like that are created by the conscious mind.)

"Alright. Now, how will Omega's plan affect the earth?"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"With your kind of power...I would have saved her. I would have saved Connor. I would have saved..."He stooped himself, hiding his emotions "Nevermind. I'm not going to open up to whatever the 'ell you are."

[/QUOTE]
Yami sneered.

"Please. With my kind of power you couldn't even save yourself. I was a master of magic, one of the most powerful soul mages of my time, and I couldn't stop my own death."

TommyGun15 said:
(So, basically they're sleep talking. The part of their mind Ocelot is speaking to is the part that they themselves are not truly aware of. The subconscious can't lie, and it can't have multiple personalities, because things like that are created by the conscious mind.)
"Alright. Now, how will Omega's plan affect the earth?"
"Oh, my plans will not affect this earth... the one in my native universe... is a different story..."

TommyGun15 said:
Yami sneered.
"Please. With my kind of power you couldn't even save yourself. I was a master of magic, one of the most powerful soul mages of my time, and I couldn't stop my own death."
"You died because you got cocky. You're still a cocky shite, even now. I can see it on your face, even if that isn't your true form. I'm not cocky, not anymore."

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"Oh, my plans will not affect this earth... the one in my native universe... is a different story..."
(Alright, did some research. Okay, so the conscious mind cannot tell an outright lie. It can however omit specific details. And of course it can simply be misinformed.)

"And what will happen there?"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"You died because you got cocky. You're still a cocky shite, even now. I can see it on your face, even if that isn't your true form. I'm not cocky, not anymore."

[/QUOTE]
"If you're not cocky, then what makes you think power is enough to save people? If power were all you needed, I would still be human."

TommyGun15 said:
(Alright, did some research. Okay, so the conscious mind cannot tell an outright lie. It can however omit specific details. And of course it can simply be misinformed.)
"And what will happen there?"
"What was the word that this human likes to use?"

theManCalledSting said:
"Godhood."
"Right... Now, I'm going to ask you both this question. Of the two of you, which one poses a greater potential threat to the universe, and which one would be easier to stop?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Right... Now, I'm going to ask you both this question. Of the two of you, which one poses a greater potential threat to the universe, and which one would be easier to stop?"
latest

"Isn't it obvious? I'm the Ultimate Despair... I'm bigger of a threat! More so now that I know what Omega-Me knows!"

"And she would be easier to stop than a vengeful time lord..." Omega replied.

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Isn't it obvious? I'm the Ultimate Despair... I'm bigger of a threat! More so now that I know what Omega-Me knows!"

"And she would be easier to stop than a vengeful time lord..." Omega replied.
"Alright then. Now to take do what we came here to do. I want you to picture a chest. A very secure chest, large enough to hold a person."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back