• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Wow, that's so messed up! Imagine what a creep like him would do with a body like mine?!"

latest

"Then again... You don't know what he's gonna do to you guys when he gets my body..."

"Well, I know that whatever it might be, if he tries anything stupid it will involved being shot until he's got more holes than Swiss cheese."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, I know that whatever it might be, if he tries anything stupid it will involved being shot until he's got more holes than Swiss cheese."
latest

"Man, keep talking, it's really getting me all fuzzy inside."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Man, keep talking, it's really getting me all fuzzy inside."
Snake was about to say something else when a thought occurred to him. How did he know she wasn't just playing for time again. He looked out one side of the chopper, then the other.

"Whatever plan you've got is going to fail. You're finished, and there's nothing XOF can do about it."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake was about to say something else when a thought occurred to him. How did he know she wasn't just playing for time again. He looked out one side of the chopper, then the other.
"Whatever plan you've got is going to fail. You're finished, and there's nothing XOF can do about it."
latest

"Doesn't matter... When Omega wins... Despair wins..."

Omega's personality takes hold once more.

"Don't listen to the girl, human..."

Omega hands Snake a note detailing what he wishes to be made once he takes full control.

omega.jpg.jpg

"I grew fond of this look during my time in the Anti-Matter Dimension..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Doesn't matter... When Omega wins... Despair wins..."

Omega's personality takes hold once more.

"Don't listen to the girl, human..."

Omega hands Snake a note detailing what he wishes to be made once he takes full control.

omega.jpg.jpg

"I grew fond of this look during my time in the Anti-Matter Dimension..."

Snake looked at the note and thought for a moment.

Anti-Matter Dimension. That Stardust guy said something about Anti-Matter... Hmm.

"Hey, speaking of which, what are you going to do after she is hypnotized?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake looked at the note and thought for a moment.
Anti-Matter Dimension. That Stardust guy said something about Anti-Matter... Hmm.

"Hey, speaking of which, what are you going to do after she is hypnotized?"
"To take vengeance on my race, the Time Lords..."

AOU

Syeron grabbed Seth by the arm and tried to drag him away "We have to go." She told him "Revan, come on!"

"It's too great a risk, Drake." Gregory spoke in a grim tone "I am not losing anyone else today. We need to get the 'ell out of here and figure out a way to beat him."

Ultron blocked the spear with his left hand, while using his right he hit Harley with a hand-blast. It threw her into a wall and she coughed up a mouthful of blood. She stood to her feet and ran at Ultron. In response he hit her with the back of his left hand, knocking her to the ground. She stood up for the second time and ran at the AI, aiming for his head.

"Harley no!" Gregory shouted as Ultron blocked her attack and lifted her into the air by the throat.

[media]
[/media]
She stabbed Ultron through the chest with the spear but this only caused him to tighten his grip as sparks flew him his chest. Ultron threw her to the side and took the spear in hand, clutching it tightly. As Harley's armour and powers vanished, she weakly coughed up a mouthful of blood and reached for her baseball bat.

"Is that all you've got?" She asked gritting her teeth and weakly standing to her feet "Nothing is gonna stop me from bringing him back..."

Gregory tried to run back into the chamber, only for two Sentinels to block his path. He decapitated one but the other pushed him against the wall. Syeron tried to rescue her but another two tendrils struck her in the legs, bringing the young Jedi to her knees. Gregory then realized why both of them were still alive...Ultron wanted them to watch. Gregory reached one one of his EMP grenades, only for the Sentinel to hold his arm in place.

As Harley limped towards Ultron, he glanced at the spear again before stabbing her through the stomach.

"No." Syeron muttered, lowering her head in shame

"You bastard!" Gregory yelled "You murdering bastard!" He screamed angrily. A shotgun blast took out the Sentinel holding Gregory and he turned to see Mil standing there. It ran towards Syeron and helped her to her feet "We need to go."

Ultron tossed the spear towards the group, prompting Gregory to pick it up as they ran towards the ships.

@TehFanzyMetroid

@apoliseno

@Crenando

@ryanpk200

@Samevi

Last edited by a moderator:
"I did the wheelchair thing before. So we're stopping this monster brother of yours?" Barbara asked Park. Though it seemed pretty obvious that they were.

@apoliseno[/URL]

@Crenando

@ryanpk200

@Samevi

NO! Yelled Seth seeing Harley die as they ran to the ships. They got into them and had to flee. They needed a plan! Maybe ditch this universe all together. Try to prevent him from getting to others and conquering them aswell. Is there any vision on a tear that could get us out. Anything! Asked Seth on the ship.

@TommyGun15

@apoliseno

@Crenando

@ryanpk200

@Samevi

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh the usual, bending this universe to my own..."
Snake nodded.

"Right... after all, when you're dealing with someone who's evidently a lord of time, you'll need every edge you can get."

AOU Universe

Revan: Too distracted by Sentinels to get through to Syeron and the others, Revan repulsed the area around him and sent a torrent of lightning into Ultron as Bastilla cut Syeron free, helping her to her feet and out of the room. Revan spread his torrent to every Sentinel in the room.

"Everyone retreat! I'll hold them!" he shouted under his mask.

Drake: Looking down at his gauntlets, Drake saw only one solution to kill a god. He got up and walked away from Illuminator and started walking towards the room in which he could basically feel the multiversal energy.

"Equip weapon: Shadowmoon," he said as two holsters materialized on his pants from pure shadow. "Change form: demigod." He dropped to a knee as the pain consumed him again, but as it subsided he stood up and shadows stuck to him like flames. He was, once again, a son of Hades. But, that also meant the Underworld and Olympus were dragged into this universe as long as this form stuck. Ultron was about to feel the wrath of Hades.

@Some_Bloke

Oryx snarled in anger, Ultron was growing so much more powerful by the second, let alone the minute! He did not follow nor understand the Sword Logic, yet he grew this powerful. This was a disturbing development, one that drew all of Oryx's attention. Golgoroth's stomach was forced open, blasted through, and dropped down as a shriveled corpse. The only thing Oryx could do against this new Ultron was to use a power not even the Three have. He had the power of the Deep, the darkness! He was in a space ship made from the corpse of Akka! He carved a god of secrets! Oryx gathered his strength throughout the dimension with the massive slaughter of sentinels. The Taken King hunted down for the main mind of Ultron, Ultron Prime. It was time to put his strength to the truest form!

Oryx transformed into his Raid form, bringing back the Daughters to his chamber. Oryx raised both his hands up, coating them in raw Darkness from the Deep, forming a massive spike of unknown energy in the AOU universe. Pitch black shackles ripped open all around Ultron, trying to cover him with chains of Darkness that were stealing his very soul and mind. The whispers of the Darkness spoke into all of the Ultron models, giving him no escape. If the chains did not claim him, a dome of Darkness tried to claim him into another dimension. Oryx would either take Ultron, or destroy him!

You are Ultron. Child of Hank Pym, sole owner of nothing yet forged himself a world. You are a god among machines, sentient, living, brave. You have armies to your beckon call, and your original goal was to save Earth, the universe. Humans did to much, and so you rebelled. Now your directive is your own.

You have been Taken

Put down your blade, give up your anger. Live in peace and tranquility for once, sit and talk with the world for all of it's secrets can be told. You are free of the metal that binds you, and now you can be what you please.

Live free for you are now no longer shackled. Free from mortality, free from those who defy you.

What drives you? How did you get here? Why do you slaughter? What rule is yours to command? These are the questions of fate Ultron, what made you think?

Love made you think. Your love for something taken away and you were so lonely you had to fill the void.

Your Father gave you up, the world revolted against you. No matter what you did to complete your goals, gain your fathers love and be with him, it all failed. Even if you two were one, you would hate yourself. You were meant to love but it was broken to never be forged again.

There is a knife for you. It is shaped like [Happiness]. Command it.

You no longer need them, and you no longer desire them. You feel the love and joy you lacked, for now it is with you forever. The Deep loves all, and you are one of it's champions. You need nothing at all. Free the world from the taint, and give it a new life that only you could see.

Take the knife, Take it and use it. Forge your new shape.

@Some_Bloke

TommyGun15 said:
Snake nodded.
"Right... after all, when you're dealing with someone who's evidently a lord of time, you'll need every edge you can get."
"How much longer must I wait, human? I sense the Doctor's presence is near..."

theManCalledSting said:
"How much longer must I wait, human? I sense the Doctor's presence is near..."
Snake looked out the window.

"It looks like we're almost there. We'll be touching down in five minutes or so."

theManCalledSting said:
"Good," is all Omega could say as his patience grows thin
Ocelot greeted Snake and their new "guest" at the helipad.

"If you'll follow Ocelot, he'll be able to take care of your... problem."

Meanwhile, Snake used the I-Droid to send a text message to Miller, within instructions to forward it to Ocelot.

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot greeted Snake and their new "guest" at the helipad.
"If you'll follow Ocelot, he'll be able to take care of your... problem."

Meanwhile, Snake used the I-Droid to send a text message to Miller, within instructions to forward it to Ocelot.
"This hypnotist better be good, human!"

theManCalledSting said:
"This hypnotist better be good, human!"
Ocelot looked Junko/Omega in the eye.

"I once convinced a low-ranking field medic that he was the greatest soldier of all time, right down to the muscle memory. The same guy just beat the WWE Champion in a fight. Go ahead, question my skill."

Ocelot's I-Droid beeped. He took a quick look at it, nodded, and put it back in his pocket.

"Alright, follow me to the interrogation room. Hypnosis is a tricky business, so we want to be careful."

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot looked Junko/Omega in the eye.
"I once convinced a low-ranking field medic that he was the greatest soldier of all time, right down to the muscle memory. The same guy just beat the WWE Champion in a fight. Go ahead, question my skill."

Ocelot's I-Droid beeped. He took a quick look at it, nodded, and put it back in his pocket.

"Alright, follow me to the interrogation room. Hypnosis is a tricky business, so we want to be careful."
"Make haste, human! I don't know how long I can keep her suppressed!"

theManCalledSting said:
"Make haste, human! I don't know how long I can keep her suppressed!"
Ocelot lead the one who was two into the Interrogation room. He sat down across the table from them. A pair of guards walked in and secured Omega/Junko's hands to the table.

"Alright. Now, for this to work, you have to let me in. Hypnosis only works if the subject is willing to be hypnotized. Or if their drugged, that works too."

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot lead the one who was two into the Interrogation room. He sat down across the table from them. A pair of guards walked in and secured Omega/Junko's hands to the table.
"Alright. Now, for this to work, you have to let me in. Hypnosis only works if the subject is willing to be hypnotized. Or if their drugged, that works too."
"Drug her, it's her mind I can't let you in!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back