• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake shook his head incredulously.
"You realize they're going to kill you right? They're a secret organization, that's kind of what they do to loose ends."
latest

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that bit..."

latest

"OH WELL! MORE DESPAIR FOR ME AND THAT NEW VOICE IN MY HEAD!"

"HUMAN! You have to stop this girl at once! I, Omega, commands it!" said the trapped Mind of the Time Lord.

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that bit..."

latest

"OH WELL! MORE DESPAIR FOR ME AND THAT NEW VOICE IN MY HEAD!"

"HUMAN! You have to stop this girl at once! I, Omega, commands it!" said the trapped Mind of the Time Lord.

Snake did pretty much the only thing he could think of at the time. He grabbed Junko, wrapped an arm around her from behind, faced the door, and put the barrel of his gun to her head.

theManCalledSting said:
Undertaker was blinded by the fireball and thus Constantine had a "Kirk vs. Lizardman fight" with the Undertaker up the ramp to the stage where the dirt mound was...
all of a sudden when they were brawling on the stage...

[media]

[/media]
@Crenando (Your turn)
(Wait, didn't Yami eat that guy?)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake did pretty much the only thing he could think of at the time. He grabbed Junko, wrapped an arm around her from behind, faced the door, and put the barrel of his gun to her head.
latest

"WOW! You're really turning me on, Honey!"

"Human, what are you doing?!" Screamed the Time Lord.

theManCalledSting said:
"Not unless you know of some being that has the psychic abilities to lock her horrid personalities away!"
"I do, and at the moment he's working for XOF, so there really isn't shit I can do in that regard!" Snake shouted.

Outside, the Pequot pilot saw the XOF soldiers storming the building and opened fire.

TommyGun15 said:
"I do, and at the moment he's working for XOF, so there really isn't shit I can do in that regard!" Snake shouted.
Outside, the Pequot pilot saw the XOF soldiers storming the building and opened fire.
"Then take me to UNIT! Surely they still have some sort of psychic device I can refashion for my needs!"

TommyGun15 said:
(What's UNIT? For the record, I have never seen a single episode of Doctor Who.)
"What the hell is UNIT!?!" Snake shouted.
(It's DW's version of XCOM.)

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"Then... I must of indeed traveled into another universe!"
"Even if this UNIT existed in the world, there 's still the dilemma of getting out of this room without exploding." Snake thought for a moment then added.

"Unless she's bluffing."

TommyGun15 said:
"Even if this UNIT existed in the world, there 's still the dilemma of getting out of this room without exploding." Snake thought for a moment then added.
"Unless she's bluffing."
"You know this girl has been dead for far too long for her to plan for this... SHE IS BLUFFING!" Scolded Omega

theManCalledSting said:
"You know this girl has been dead for far too long for her to plan for this... SHE IS BLUFFING!" Scolded Omega
"Then how come you told me I couldn't leave this room 5 minutes ago!?!" Snake shouted, pulling Junko towards the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"Then how come you told me I couldn't leave this room 5 minutes ago!?!" Snake shouted, pulling Junko towards the door.
latest

"What? I just wanted you to see the Match! Monaca told me all about it, the girl did that for us, dear!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"What? I just wanted you to see the Match! Monaca told me all about it, the girl did that for us, dear!"
"You're completely insane aren't you?" Snake said, kicking open the doors. He lifted Junko into a fireman's carry so he could move more quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back