• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
Wrestlemania
"So I have to fight a demon with my bare hands?" Constantine complained "Well isn't that just splendid. You're his brother, you know him better than most sods. How smart is he?

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"Consider this he went 21-0 before Brock Lesnar ended it... My Brother is not someone you can simply destroy, just ask Booker T, the man tried Voodoo, Shawn Michaels called upon Jesus to aid him and yet he too fell... And looking at you, you're no Brock Lesnar."Corporate Kane said before taking a sip of his coffee and leaving.

Meanwhile in Titan Towers

@Some_Bloke

The corpse of Junko Enoshima, still in the middle of a summoning circle, suddenly has its eyes open...

"At last, I have returned... to take vengeance on the Time lords for leaving me in that horrid Dimension! I shall let them feel my despair!" The Corpse stood up and began to observe its form.

"Odd, I've never felt so... What's the word... 'thick' before... Granted I did spend most of my existence as pure will-power... so..."

latest

"Hey! Who the hell are you and who says you can have your way with hijacking MY BODY! And groping my boobs like some perverted old man!"

"It appears my mind did not overwrite the previous occupant's mind..."

latest

"Wow, I thought that my pitiful existence could have been erased but it seems fate had other plans for us."

latest

"I guess that's what happens when you got Multiple personalities!!!"

((Guess who's back))

Last edited by a moderator:
AOU:

Illuminator set down Drake to the ground and whispered in his ear "Wake up..." He tried going for the Sentinel's legs with his Jesus blasts.

@TehFanzyMetroid

@Some_Bloke

@apoliseno

AOU... Still.

Joseph just barely dodged two of the three sentinels headed towards him and punched his fist through one of the other two. He pulled back his fist and rolled to one side, then performing a slight magic trick, making his clackers seem to appear from thin air. He filled them with Hamon and drew his hand back, prepared to throw them at the other two sentinels.

@Some_Bloke

Barbara looked at Park still registering what he just said. A ring? Could this monster brother be part of one of those Lantern colors? "How much of a monster are we talking about. I've faced a bunch of them. Clown ripoff, a guy made of clay, and others." @Crenando

@TommyGun15[/URL]
A dark voice echoed from the shadows.

"Humans are small, weak creatures, screaming and crying because life isn't fair, and they can't have things their way. They are like children who think themselves masters, no? And they foolishly plod along their meaningless lives without a care for their future. Until it comes time for them to die. Then they struggle, and claw their way to escape the one thing that nothing can escape. Not a fly, not a man, not a god."

A sinister laugh echoed from the void.

"Tell me little toy. How are you any different?"

Titan Towers

latest

"But seriously tho... can you please stop having my body going squeezy-squeezy with my Boobs..."

"I'm sorry, I never experience having a female form before... Though might I ask how is it that a Human can withstand the mental powers of a Time Lord"

latest

"Why by being no ordinary human! We are the Ultimate Despair after all!"

"You are the Doctor!" the Time Lord said in shock.

latest

"Actually, I died before I could graduate from High School, a shame really since I could have gotten a Degree in Psychology..."

latest

"IT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE LEARNING HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE'S LIVES MORE MISERABLE!"

"What are you?!" said the Time Lord

latest

"Oh yeah, I forgot... alternate universes and bad Comic Book Plots!"

"Human! Get to the point!"

latest

"Well, I guess people here like worshiped me and called me like... D'Sayre or something but really now..."

latest

"MY NAME IS JUNKO ENOSHIMA! NICE TO MEET YA!"

(Hey... @theManCalledSting... Big boss has been kinda sitting on his ass for a while... can we, I don't know, Speed things up on that front?)

TommyGun15 said:
(Hey... @theManCalledSting... Big boss has been kinda sitting on his ass for a while... can we, I don't know, Speed things up on that front?)
((Have Boss ask Monaca if it's cool for him to check out what's going on in Titan Towers since there's a huge energy surge there and Monaca doesn't want anything broken there))

theManCalledSting said:
((Have Boss ask Monaca if it's cool for him to check out what's going on in Titan Towers since there's a huge energy surge there and Monaca doesn't want anything broken there))
Snake looked up at a huge energy surge on top of Titan Towers. He used the I-droid frequency Miller had traced to Monaca.

"Monaca, there's a huge energy surge at the top of Titan Towers? Did you have anything to do with this?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake looked up at a huge energy surge on top of Titan Towers. He used the I-droid frequency Miller had traced to Monaca.
"Monaca, there's a huge energy surge at the top of Titan Towers? Did you have anything to do with this?"
Monaca was about to answer but an unknown signal interrupts her

A manic giggle is heard

"OH BIG BOSS! OR SHOULD I SAY... VENOM SNAKE!" the voice said...

"I know who you are!!! HISSSS!!!!!" Yeah that voice is obviously Stardust....

"I can tell you're getting impatient with all the waiting for that cyborg guy to actually give an answer to our COO..."

"BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! THE ENERGY SURGE IS THAT OF... ANTI-MATTER!!! SNAKE EVER HEARD OF ANTI-MATTER?!"

theManCalledSting said:
Monaca was about to answer but an unknown signal interrupts her
A manic giggle is heard

"OH BIG BOSS! OR SHOULD I SAY... VENOM SNAKE!" the voice said...

"I know who you are!!! HISSSS!!!!!" Yeah that voice is obviously Stardust....

"I can tell you're getting impatient with all the waiting for that cyborg guy to actually give an answer to our COO..."

"BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! THE ENERGY SURGE IS THAT OF... ANTI-MATTER!!! SNAKE EVER HEARD OF ANTI-MATTER?!"
(I know what Anti-Matter is... but I'm not sure if Snake would... Hmm...)

theManCalledSting said:
"B-I-N-G-O AND BIG BOSS ISN'T YOUR NAME-O!"
"Bingo! Snake! You know what that means!!!"
"One, no shit. And two, if anti-matter were up there, it already would've exploded."

(Wait... did he call him Venom Snake? HAHAHAHAHA.)

TommyGun15 said:
"One, no shit. And two, if anti-matter were up there, it already would've exploded."
(Wait... did he call him Venom Snake? HAHAHAHAHA.)
(Cody's a nerd and hangs out with New Day and Xavier Woods played MGS5 so he might know the twist)

"But it didn't... Wonder why... Venom SNAKE!!! FIGURE IT OUT AND BE MY HERO!!!" "Oh don't worry about your match, Snake... because... you never know how time will flow when you meet that certain WHO!"

theManCalledSting said:
(Cody's a nerd and hangs out with New Day and Xavier Woods played MGS5 so he might know the twist)
"But it didn't... Wonder why... Venom SNAKE!!! FIGURE IT OUT AND BE MY HERO!!!"
(But... I'm intentionally not using Venom Snake. Venom Snake goes crazy from hypnosis and nano-machines and builds Metal Gear. This Big Boss has both real arms and no face shrapnel.)

Snake was already at the base of the Towers and climbing a pipe.

"I'm way ahead of you."

TommyGun15 said:
(But... I'm intentionally not using Venom Snake. Venom Snake goes crazy from hypnosis and nano-machines and builds Metal Gear. This Big Boss has both real arms and no face shrapnel.)
Snake was already at the base of the Towers and climbing a pipe.

"I'm way ahead of you."
"Oh... right... wait... you don't have that robot arm... damn..."

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh... right... wait... you don't have that robot arm... damn..."
(Yeah... If I'd been using Venom Snake I'd have done a rocket punch or two by now.)

After climbing for a good few minutes, Snake peeked over the edge of the rooftop.

TommyGun15 said:
(Yeah... If I'd been using Venom Snake I'd have done a rocket punch or two by now.)
After climbing for a good few minutes, Snake peeked over the edge of the rooftop.
latest

"Red Exclamation Point! Someone's being a perverted peeping tom!"

TommyGun15 said:
Over by the edge of the building was a simple brown cardboard box sitting perfectly still.
"How could you tell that that box is a peeping tom, Ms. Enoshima?"

latest

"Very good question, you see..."

latest

"Why would someone be stupid enough to leave a cardboard box here?!"

latest

"Plus, I've already checked that area before! It's unBEARably obvious someone's hiding under there!"

theManCalledSting said:
"How could you tell that that box is a peeping tom, Ms. Enoshima?"
latest

"Very good question, you see..."

latest

"Why would someone be stupid enough to leave a cardboard box here?!"

latest

"Plus, I've already checked that area before! It's unBEARably obvious someone's hiding under there!"

Snake didn't move from his hiding place. All he had to do was wait. He tightened his grip on his gun.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake didn't move from his hiding place. All he had to do was wait. He tightened his grip on his gun.
latest

"Although his presence changes none of our plans! After all! We can sense the despair he feels now! IN FACT HE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN HONORARY MEMBER OF THE ULTIMATE DESPAIR!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back