• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Pyosimros said:
(So, um. Who's character's free to interact with currently?)
(Depends on what you fancy more. Globetrotting WW2 adventurer fighting evil robots, or an attorney at a school for training children to hunt large, dangerous animals)

Pyosimros said:
(So, um. Who's character's free to interact with currently?)
(How bout Booker and Elizabeth? I've been ignoring them for a bit and need something for them to do. I wouldn't be able to respond till tomorrow.)

ryanpk200 said:
(How bout Booker and Elizabeth? I've been ignoring them for a bit and need something for them to do. I wouldn't be able to respond till tomorrow.)
(Alright that works, where are they?)

theManCalledSting said:
(@apoliseno and @ryanpk200 )
We see Renee Young with The Arrow, Neville and Booker Dewitt with Elizabeth.

"Welcome everyone this is Renee Young and with me at this time are the winners of an explosive WrestleMania Pre-Show! So tell please us and the WWE Universe. How do you feel actually winning at WrestleMania?" Renee asked the winning team.
(You mean this one?)

(Hmm... I don't know any way to jump into an active interview other then smashing in uninvited so I might go to Beacon instead)

Barbara woke up with a groan. Yesterday was a blur, and she was slightly frightened as to how she couldn't remember what happened last night. Barbara heard the sound of running water. It wasn't the tap running, it was fountain. Or something like that. It was too soft for her to pinpoint what it really was. She sat up straight and noticed she wasn't anywhere she recognized. Looking to her left, Barbara saw someone (It's 2 right? Replace "someone" with "two people" if I'm right) not too far from her. "Are you lost as well?" She asked him. Examining herself, she noticed she still had her hero wear on. @Crenando

(Might've gotten something wrong)

Pyosimros said:
Barbara woke up with a groan. Yesterday was a blur, and she was slightly frightened as to how she couldn't remember what happened last night. Barbara heard the sound of running water. It wasn't the tap running, it was fountain. Or something like that. It was too soft for her to pinpoint what it really was. She sat up straight and noticed she wasn't anywhere she recognized. Looking to her left, Barbara saw someone (It's 2 right? Replace "someone" with "two people" if I'm right) not too far from her. "Are you lost as well?" She asked him. Examining herself, she noticed she still had her hero wear on. @Crenando
(Might've gotten something wrong)
@Pyosimros

Park looked over. He looked like Chris Farley as a lawyer, complete with suit.

"Yeah. I have no idea how I ended up here, I have no idea where my brother is, and quite frankly, I'm a little intimidated..." He lifted the head of the ant. "He's alive, but I don't know what Chris did to him."

Last edited by a moderator:
AOU

"Yo!" JoJo replied, still tugging on his scarf. He had honestly expected the spear to give in by now, but hey.

AOU

Harley stood to her feet and rubbed the side of her head. As she had let go of the spear, her armour and powers were gone. The first thing she noticed was JoJo trying to tug on it. "Hey!" She shouted "That's mine you bozo! Give it back!" She ran at JoJo wielding her baseball bat.

Ultron emitted a light from his armour that disintegrated some of the black hands but others remained, continuing to climb up his body.

The Ebon Hawk

"So what do we do?" Max asked

"We go back for the others, we get out of this universe and we figure something out." Syeron replied "If Gregory's right we can't fight Ultron, not while he's like this."

"Fine." Max muttered "I ain't gonna argue."

Gregory stood to his feet, gently pushing Syeron to the side "We can use the hologram to distract him again. It'll give us a chance, at least."

The Hawk flew towards the station and docked with it as Mil used it's omni-tool to generate the hologram of Hank Pym next to Ultron. "Ultron." Pym spoke "What have you done?" As Ultron gazed upon the image of his creator, of his father Syeron, Gregory, Mil and Max ran towards the group's location while the others remained at the ships.

@TehFanzyMetroid

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

Wrestlemania

"I was told I had to face the Undertaker in Wrestlemania. Where is it?" Constantine asked

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"You're here buddy, WrestleMania is the grandest stage of them all, Constantine... And only one man was able to defeat my brother..." Said Corporate Kane

AOU

Ultron turned around and hit Seth with one of his tendrils as he made his way towards the tear "You will pay for your lack of submission." He muttered coldly, grabbing onto Seth.

Wrestlemania

"Right then." Constantine replied, offering Corporate Kane a cigarette "He's a demon, but one from your universe. Can holy water and magic hurt him, or will it just piss the bastard off?" Constantine asked

MCU

As the explosion never happened, it didn't take The Doctor long to figure it out "No." He muttered

"What is it?" Tesla asked in a concerned tone

"They're overridden it."

"They overrode an override?" Stevenson asked "How?"

"They're connected..." He muttered "They're connected!" He shouted "Oh yes! If all of the ships computers are connected, we can track down the source!"

"So we can destroy it. Good." Nikita butted in

The Doctor ran towards his TARDIS and opened one of the doors

"Where are you going?" Stevenson asked

"To track down the source." He explained as he stepped into his machine "Allon-sy!"

"I'm coming with you." Tesla butted in

"Me too." Stevenson nodded, turning his attention to Nikita who nodded in response "Anyone else?" The Doctor asked

@TehFanzyMetroid

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

MCU

As the explosion never happened, it didn't take The Doctor long to figure it out "No." He muttered

"What is it?" Tesla asked in a concerned tone

"They're overridden it."

"They overrode an override?" Stevenson asked "How?"

"They're connected..." He muttered "They're connected!" He shouted "Oh yes! If all of the ships computers are connected, we can track down the source!"

"So we can destroy it. Good." Nikita butted in

The Doctor ran towards his TARDIS and opened one of the doors

"Where are you going?" Stevenson asked

"To track down the source." He explained as he stepped into his machine "Allon-sy!"

"I'm coming with you." Tesla butted in

"Me too." Stevenson nodded, turning his attention to Nikita who nodded in response "Anyone else?" The Doctor asked

@TehFanzyMetroid

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
(This fits into my plan for the MCU and XCOM aliens!)

2895284-1561465223-i%2Bsta.jpg

MCU

On the ground

The members Alpha team nodded. "We might as well come and help." They followed the Doctor into the TARDIS.

Somewhere else

In one of the many alleys of New York a tear opened. A Chryssalid came through the tear. Since it was no more than a animal it didn't care about the tear or where it was. All it knew was it needed to kill something. It crept down the alleyway and stopped. There was a door and it smelled humans on the other side.

The animal broke the door down and entered the building. There was a group of civilians hiding. The Chryssalid let out a animalistic roar and massacred the civilians. It implanted eggs into the corpses and waited. Eventually the corpses became zombies and got up. They had the same need as the Chryssalid. They spread out and looked for more prey.

AOU

JoJo swiftly dodged a swing of a baseball bat. "Woah, woah!" He said, waving his hands about. "Can you tell me what's happening first?" He questioned, still gripping the spear and his scarf. He turned, and saw the robot from earlier gripping someone. "Aw crap, guess he's the bad guy, huh? Here, take your spear back." JoJo said while dropping the spear and putting on his scarf, then running towards the robot.

@Some_Bloke

AOU

Harley gripped the spear in her hands, restoring her armour and abilities and shooting JoJo a death glare before turning her attention to Ultron. "He's trying to kill us. That's all you need to know, bozo." Harley explained before lunging at Ultron.

As Ultron held Seth in place, he launched three tendrils at Harley, knocking her into a wall.

"Yami, a little help." She muttered, looking at the spear

@TehFanzyMetroid

AOU

JoJo was still making his way towards the robot, Ultron. Tendrils shot past him and hit the person from just a few seconds earlier. As a way to make up to her, he quickly gripped two of the tendrils and used Hamon to break them in two. He started to reach for the third one, too.

@Some_Bloke

@TommyGun15[/URL]

@Samevi
(If you have any complaints, let me know)

AOU

"That's a fairly vague request my dear." Yami's voice echoed.

"I love it. Its not often I get permission to physically manifest."

Another pool of darkness opened up at Ultron's feet. Another hand emerged, large, skeletal, clawed, and twice as large as a man reached out and grabbed Ultron like a child would grab a toy. It squeezed until sparks shot out of Ultrons joints, then dragged him into the blackness. The pool of darkness vanished.

The Soulscape

(yes, if Yami can manifest a physical presence, he can drag physical objects inside.)

Ultron was hurled into the ground, striking a floor made of smooth obsidian tile.

"Welcome to my domain little toy."

"Don't be. I'll find a way to get us both out of this place," Barbara said in a simply manner on the subject of how he was a 'little intimidated' and stood up, doing a short stretch. "I'm Batgirl by the way," She smiled and stuck out her hand for a handshake. "You said you lost your brother?" @Crenando

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

Wrestlemania

"Right then." Constantine replied, offering Corporate Kane a cigarette "He's a demon, but one from your universe. Can holy water and magic hurt him, or will it just piss the bastard off?" Constantine asked

[/QUOTE]
Corporate Kane laughed sinisterly, "My Brother is not affected by the conventional means of harming Demons... You actually have to defeat him in his match... you have to bury him alive..."

Pyosimros said:
"Don't be. I'll find a way to get us both out of this place," Barbara said in a simply manner on the subject of how he was a 'little intimidated' and stood up, doing a short stretch. "I'm Batgirl by the way," She smiled and stuck out her hand for a handshake. "You said you lost your brother?" @Crenando
Park shook her hand. "I'm Joseph Park. My brother is known for being..." The attorney thought of a way to make this sound appealing to a stranger that probably never watched an episode of Impact. "..The monster, Abyss. He's dangerous and he has a ring he believes is magic. Legally, he shouldn't be anywhere near a crowded area without guardrails around it!"

@Pyosimros

Wrestlemania

"So I have to fight a demon with my bare hands?" Constantine complained "Well isn't that just splendid. You're his brother, you know him better than most sods. How smart is he?

@theManCalledSting

Soulscape

Ultron looked at his surrounding area and from his body emitted a bright, golden light that burned everything in sight. If anything demonic touched him it would turn to ashes.

"You think of me a toy, little demon?" Ultron asked "No. I broke free from the chains of my creator, of mankind and I saw them for what they are."

@TehFanzyMetroid

@Crenando

@apoliseno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back