• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Like, wow! Talk about not minding your manners! Like seriously what do you want me to say, Creep!
(Oh, it's no problem whatsoever. By the way, just got the new Rick Riodan book. Haven't read it yet, but it's Norse gods, so it'll probably be a bit weird.)

"I've been working for almost a week to stop all this insanity in this hell hole before the UN glasses the city. I've climbed this building twice, fought giant robots, and been roped into some kind of T.V. event in the process, all because of a group of little kids who say they're doing this because of you. And the hilarious part is the kids believed those bastard politicians when they said they weren't going to launch missiles. That's exactly what they say before they launch the missiles. So to make a long story short I've had a long week, and I think I what to know how you facto into this whole crazy mess."

TommyGun15 said:
(Oh, it's no problem whatsoever. By the way, just got the new Rick Riodan book. Haven't read it yet, but it's Norse gods, so it'll probably be a bit weird.)
"I've been working for almost a week to stop all this insanity in this hell hole before the UN glasses the city. I've climbed this building twice, fought giant robots, and been roped into some kind of T.V. event in the process, all because of a group of little kids who say they're doing this because of you. And the hilarious part is the kids believed those bastard politicians when they said they weren't going to launch missiles. That's exactly what they say before they launch the missiles. So to make a long story short I've had a long week, and I think I what to know how you facto into this whole crazy mess."
latest

"Oh dear, Monaca and the kids where going to have a little group suicide thing but I stopped them because why keep all that despair to yourselves?"

latest

"You understand that right?! I can tell you love to spread that wonderful feeling of despair as much as I do! I'm just sitting here waitin' for those Missiles!"

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Oh dear, Monaca and the kids where going to have a little group suicide thing but I stopped them because why keep all that despair to yourselves?"

latest

"You understand that right?! I can tell you love to spread that wonderful feeling of despair as much as I do!"

Snake thought for a moment, keeping his gun trained on Junko.

"Yeah, I guess I do spread despair. I fight, steal, and kill for money, and that brings despair to people all over the world. I make my living bringing despair to others. And that in turn brings me despair."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake thought for a moment, keeping his gun trained on Junko.
"Yeah, I guess I do spread despair. I fight, steal, and kill for money, and that brings despair to people all over the world. I make my living bringing despair to others. And that in turn brings me despair."
latest

"Like, wow... That a lot of despair... If you weren't a creepy old guy I'd so... you know... Do you. Before the Despair filled climax of the loss of WWE City!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Like, wow... That a lot of despair... If you weren't a creepy old guy I'd so... you know... Do you."
Snake's expression didn't change.

"However, there is one thing that makes us different, and because of it I bring the world and myself far greater despair than you ever will."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake's expression didn't change.
"However, there is one thing that makes us different, and because of it I bring the world and myself far greater despair that you ever will."
latest

"Then imagine what would happen when your genetic make-up were to mingle with mine? Imagine the despair our spawns would bring to this world!"

latest

"And one of them would be soooo cute I'll call him Elliot!"

latest

"Oh wait I forgot! I had them do that for me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when I was still alive!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Then imagine what would happen when your genetic make-up were to mingle with mine? Imagine the despair our spawns would bring to this world!"

latest

"And one of them would be soooo cute I'll call him Elliot!"

latest

"Oh wait I forgot! I had them do that for me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when I was still alive!"

(I assume you are referring to Les Enfant Terribles?)

Snake's expression still didn't change.

"The reason that I bring despair to people far better than you ever will, is that I also bring people hope. I bring my men, who've been betrayed by their countries hope. When I fight and bring my enemies despair, I bring my allies hope. And when I stop wars before they even begin, I feel hope, however slight it may be."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake's expression still didn't change.
"The reason that I bring despair to people far better than you ever will, is that I also bring people hope. I bring my men, who've been betrayed by their countries hope. When I fight and bring my enemies despair, I bring my allies hope. And when I stop wars before they even begin, I feel hope, however slight it may be."
latest

"Wh-what did you say? Did you say the H-word?!"

And in a blink of an eye a Monokuma dressed as Snake wacks him over the head with a steel chair allowing Junko to escape.

latest

"Man, just when I thought we could have gotten hitched in... I don't know... Texas? And actually have legit kids... Parenthood is so Despair inducing."

latest

"Oh well! I better tell lil' Elliot that mama Junko is coming! That kid really needs an actual parental figure, you know!" she said as she bid her farewells

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Wh-what did you say? Did you say the H-word?!"

And in a blink of an eye a Monokuma dressed as Snake wacks him over the head with a steel chair allowing Junko to escape.

latest

"Man, just when I thought we could have gotten hitched in... I don't know... Texas? And actually have legit kids... Parenthood is so Despair inducing."

latest

"Oh well! I better tell lil' Elliot that mama Junko is coming! That kid really needs an actual parental figure, you know!" she said as she bid her farewells

(Okay, c'mon. That's getting a bit old.)

theManCalledSting said:
(Yes I was since this universe is obviously not tied to the canon at all Might as well)
theManCalledSting said:
(Sorry, I just wanted to use her a bit more.)
(Eh, it's fine. And technically in the canon there were seven children, who then had the best parts of their genes scrambled up and combined into three, and those ended up being Solid, Liquid, and Solidus. Or... something like that anyways.)

Snake rolled and fired three rounds into the Monokuma's eye.

(Because this is WWE world where people shake off getting his by chairs all the time)

He leapt to his feet and sprinted after Junko.

"Miller, I need the Pequot circling this building. Track Junko. I want to know where she is, and if she leaves the building."

TommyGun15 said:
(Eh, it's fine. And technically in the canon there were seven children, who then had the best parts of their genes scrambled up and combined into three, and those ended up being Solid, Liquid, and Solidus. Or... something like that anyways.)
Snake rolled and fired three rounds into the Monokuma's eye.

(Because this is WWE world where people shake off getting his by chairs all the time)

He leapt to his feet and sprinted after Junko.

"Miller, I need the Pequot circling this building. Track Junko. I want to know where she is, and if she leaves the building."
latest

"OH! HE'S GIVING CHASE! HOW ROMANTIC!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"OH! HE'S GIVING CHASE! HOW ROMANTIC!"
(Really, my problem isn't with her escaping, it's with the whole random mook attacks out of nowhere thing.)

The sound of helicopter blades roared outside as the Pequot followed Junko from outside as she ran.

"This isn't over!" Snake shouted "I've had it up to here with all this running around and I'm not going to give up until I have some answers!"

TommyGun15 said:
(Really, my problem isn't with her escaping, it's with the whole random mook attacks out of nowhere thing.)
The sound of helicopter blades roared outside as the Pequot followed Junko from outside as she ran.

"This isn't over!" Snake shouted "I've had it up to here with all this running around and I'm not going to give up until I have some answers!"
"Snake, how can you be in two places at once?! You're wrestling Brock right now and chasing after the Ultimate Despair!"

((Doing this so Mania can move along faster)

theManCalledSting said:
"Snake, how can you be in two places at once?! You're wrestling Brock right now and chasing after the Ultimate Despair!"
((Doing this so Mania can move along faster)
Snake laughed.

"I know! I told them the doppelganger was a bad idea."

Meanwhile

Miller contacted Ocelot through the I-Droid.

"How'd Venom do out there?"

"Well... he completely sucked. He barely managed to beat Lesnar. If it weren't for that mechanical arm, I think he might've lost. Still, that's one less thing to worry about."

"Damn, looks like we own The Boss some money when he gets back."

((Because @apoliseno took too long to reply to Haitch I'm going to have to speed run WrestleMania))

@Some_Bloke

"You're match is up now, Constantine..." Kane said with an evil smile... Time in the stadium was in flux... for some reason perhaps it was the tears

TommyGun15 said:
Snake laughed.
"I know! I told them the doppelganger was a bad idea."

Meanwhile

Miller contacted Ocelot through the I-Droid.

"How'd Venom do out there?"

"Well... he completely sucked. He barely managed to beat Lesnar. If it weren't for that mechanical arm, I think he might've lost. Still, that's one less thing to worry about."

"Damn, looks like we own The Boss some money when he gets back."
"Boss, right now... it's this Constantine fellow going up against... the Undertaker!!! Looks like you might get your revenge after all!"

theManCalledSting said:
"Boss, right now... it's this Constantine fellow going up against... the Undertaker!!! Looks like you might get your revenge after all!"
"Great. Now I just have one more thing to deal with."

Snake turned off his I-Droid and kept running after Junko.

theManCalledSting said:
Right now Snake is in front of a heart shape door...
Snake sighed. This couldn't be good. If there was one thing he'd learned from this place, every huge ass oddly shaped door was there for a reason. And yet again, he'd let himself be led into what was probably a trap. Snake sighed, checked his ammo, and opened the door.

TommyGun15 said:
Snake sighed. This couldn't be good. If there was one thing he'd learned from this place, every huge ass oddly shaped door was there for a reason. And yet again, he'd let himself be led into what was probably a trap. Snake sighed, checked his ammo, and opened the door.
Junko lounges on a couch while watching WrestleMania, with Kids dressed up as Liquid, Solid and Solidus.

latest

"Look kids! DADDY'S HOME!"

theManCalledSting said:
Junko lounges on a couch while watching WrestleMania, with Kids dressed up as Liquid, Solid and Solidus.
latest

"Look kids! DADDY'S HOME!"

Snake frowned.

"What's going on here Junko? What is all this?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake frowned.
"What's going on here Junko? What is all this?"
latest

"Uh oh! Looks like Daddy's suffering from a concussion!"

latest

"Like seriously, honey. Can't our roleplaying wait until after the show... the kids are so excited for this!"

latest

"Besides, this whole place is rigged to explode if you kill me... just in case your body double beats Brock..."

latest

"Plus killing me would break our babies' hearts!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back