• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Uh oh! Looks like Daddy's suffering from a concussion!"

latest

"Like seriously, honey. Can't our roleplaying wait until after the show... the kids are so excited for this!"

latest

"Besides, this whole place is rigged to explode if you kill me... just in case your body double beats Brock..."

latest

"Plus killing me would break our babies' hearts!"

Snake frowned, then sighed. He holstered his gun.

"Alright. Then let's talk."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake frowned, then sighed. He holstered his gun.
"Alright. Then let's talk."
latest

"Splendid, Honey! Now I don't need to file those divorce Papers!"

The Kids surrounding them cheered as if they were hypnotized to believe these two where their parents.

latest

"Also if we're going to have a talk... can you come over by the couch? I'm unarmed! I know how much you love being on top of things..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Splendid, Honey! Now I don't need to file those divorce Papers!"

The Kids surrounding them cheered as if they were hypnotized to believe these two where their parents.

latest

"Also if we're going to have a talk... can you come over by the couch? I'm unarmed! I know how much you love being on top of things..."

Snake slowly walked over to the couch and carefully sat down next to Junko.

"Alright. Let's talk."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake slowly walked over to the couch and carefully sat down next to Junko.
"Alright. Let's talk."
Junko wraps her arms around Snake

latest

"I'm betting Undertaker wins! Who do you bet is gonna win this honey?"

theManCalledSting said:
Junko wraps her arms around Snake
latest

"I'm betting Undertaker wins! Who do you bet is gonna win this honey?"

Snake glanced at the T.V.

"My money's on Constantine. The Undertaker's loss would bring despair to his fans. No one would react if he won."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake glanced at the T.V.
"My money's on Constantine. The Undertaker's loss would bring despair to his fans. No one would react if he won."
latest

"Please, at this point his loss would bring hope... hope for you... for those kids you didn't save... His victory would bring you despair... And that always makes thing more interesting in bed"

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Please, at this point his loss would bring hope... hope for you... for those kids you didn't save..."
"Well, before you ran away earlier, I was going to tell you that feeling hope only makes despair more intense the next time you feel it. That's why the despair I bring is more powerful, because it is increased by occasional periods of hope."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, before you ran away earlier, I was going to tell you that feeling hope only makes despair more intense the next time you feel it. That's why the despair I bring is more powerful, because it is increased by occasional periods of hope."
latest

"Well spoken of you, dear."

latest

"I guess that's why I married ya!"

The Timelord Omega's personality emerges, "Enough of these games, Enoshima! And allow a far superior intellect to converse with this human!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Well spoken of you, dear."

latest

"I guess that's why I married ya!"

The Timelord Omega's personality emerges, "Enough of these games, Enoshima! And allow a far superior intellect to converse with this human!"

"Um... right. Something about a time interference in the arena. I remember that. What I wanted to know was why did this whole thing start in the first place?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Um... right. Something about a time interference in the arena. I remember that. What I wanted to know was why did this whole thing start in the first place?"
"To be honest with you human, I have no idea... though to be fair... I believe it to be the work of the Doctor..." Omega Spoke through Junko.

theManCalledSting said:
"To be honest with you human, I have no idea... though to be fair... I believe it to be the work of the Doctor..." Omega Spoke through Junko.
"I have no idea who that is. See, the way I figure it, whatever brought this girl back to life must've used a lot of power. And that's around when the time problems began. So it would conclude that she probably has something to do with it. And honestly, I'm still trying to figure out why those kids invaded the city with robot teddy bears. All I've been able to learn is that it has something to do with this girl."

TommyGun15 said:
"I have no idea who that is. See, the way I figure it, whatever brought this girl back to life must've used a lot of power. And that's around when the time problems began. So it would conclude that she probably has something to do with it. And honestly, I'm still trying to figure out why those kids invaded the city with robot teddy bears. All I've been able to learn is that it has something to do with this girl."
"Oh finally a question I can answer... I was the one who brought this miserable sack of flesh to life! After all I needed a body, to roam this universe... her body was the closest one for my consciousness to take a hold off... and to be quite frank I rather have it not be the case, her hormones are quite unstable... and her other 'selves' annoy me!"

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh finally a question I can answer... I was the one who brought this miserable sack of flesh to life! After all I needed a body, to roam this universe... her body was the closest one for my consciousness to take a hold off... and to be quite frank I rather have it not be the case, her hormones are quite unstable... and her other 'selves' annoy me!"
Snake frowned.

"Yeah, I've been warned about other selves. Speaking of... how do I know you aren't just another personality of hers?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake frowned.
"Yeah, I've been warned about other selves. Speaking of... how do I know you aren't just another personality of hers?"
"I care not for her plans of 'despair', she wishes to do that for the sake of it! Out of pleasure not for any other reason! I take refuge in her mind but I care not for her plans... so ask away, human... I shall share her deepest secretes with you..."

theManCalledSting said:
"I care not for her plans of 'despair', she wishes to do that for the sake of it! Out of pleasure not for any other reason! I take refuge in her mind but I care not for her plans... so ask away, human... I shall share her deepest secretes with you..."
"Alright. How did all this start? I know that what ever plan these kids had was due to whatever this girl told them, so how did all this start?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Alright. How did all this start? I know that what ever plan these kids had was due to whatever this girl told them, so how did all this start?"
"I thought the girl told you already, It started when Monaca Towa convinced her friends to join a group suicide... I'm not sure how Junko knew... her memories of this event are blocked for me... But from the brief glimpses... This Monaca planned on watching her friends, "The Warriors of Hope" jumping while she watches them as some sort of prank... Junko possibly knew ahead of time to stop them and took them under her wing. She knew she'll die... so she was grooming them to take her place. To be her successor. though given what you've done it seems Monaca is the most likely candidate now..."

theManCalledSting said:
"I thought the girl told you already, It started when Monaca Towa convinced her friends to join a group suicide... I'm not sure how Junko knew... her memories of this event are blocked for me... But from the brief glimpses... This Monaca planned on watching her friends, "The Warriors of Hope" jumping while she watches them as some sort of prank... Junko possibly knew ahead of time to stop them and took them under her wing. She knew she'll die... so she was grooming them to take her place. To be her successor. though given what you've done it seems Monaca is the most likely candidate now..."
Snake nodded.

"Alright. So what's her endgame? World destruction? She certainly seems the type."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake nodded.
"Alright. So what's her endgame? World destruction? She certainly seems the type."
"A better question would be why bother asking? Of course it's world destruction and the end of the human species! She'd make a good Dalek..."

theManCalledSting said:
"A better question would be why bother asking? Of course it's world destruction and the end of the human species! She'd make a good Dalek..."
Snake sighed yet again.

"Of course it's global destruction. Why would it be anything else? Alright.. so I stop the little girl and then... what? You've got Junko still running around, and she's kind of the root of the problem."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake sighed yet again.
"Of course it's global destruction. Why would it be anything else? Alright.. so I stop the little girl and then... what? You've got Junko still running around, and she's kind of the root of the problem."
"Her evil roots spread far deeper than you think, human... She discovered other worlds... long before the siege on WWE City, she was fully aware of other worlds... also your clones' genetic make-up was tainted by her own... Wonder how she managed that."

theManCalledSting said:
"Her evil roots spread far deeper than you think, human... She discovered other worlds... long before the siege on WWE City, she was fully aware of other worlds... also your clones' genetic make-up was tainted by her own... Wonder how she managed that."
"Probably by exploiting these other worlds you mentioned. But to be honest, my main focus is this one at the moment, so... I guess I have one little girl to stop."

TommyGun15 said:
"Probably by exploiting these other worlds you mentioned. But to be honest, my main focus is this one at the moment, so... I guess I have one little girl to stop."
"No need, it appears that the "demon king" Finn Balor will be facing the girl in a sort of thing called Hell in a Cell... That would be exciting. Also you can't leave..."

theManCalledSting said:
"No need, it appears that the "demon king" Finn Balor will be facing the girl in a sort of thing called Hell in a Cell... That would be exciting. Also you can't leave..."
"Let me guess, if I leave the bombs explode. Well, then what do I do? I'm stuck here until god knows how long with you in that girls body, and as far as I know she could pop back in at any moment."

TommyGun15 said:
"Let me guess, if I leave the bombs explode. Well, then what do I do? I'm stuck here until god knows how long with you in that girls body, and as far as I know she could pop back in at any moment."
latest

"YOU MEAN LIKE RIGHT NOW! COME ON! HONEY! LET'S JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE MATCH! FAMILY BONDING!"

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"YOU MEAN LIKE RIGHT NOW! COME ON! HONEY! LET'S JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE MATCH! FAMILY BONDING!"
"Right... um."

Snake, not really knowing what to do, looked at the T.V. again.

"So..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back