• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

In Titan Towers

"Wait didn't you stop Ultimate Despair's first take over of WWE City?" asked CM Punk now confused by Stardust siding with Monaca

"OoOOOoooOOOooH! DoN't YoU GeT iT? I'm HeEL NOW! Said Stardust

((This is how the man tweets legit)

latest

"SHUT UP! AND! GET! MONACA! DOWN!" she said shaking her fists wildly

"As YOU CoMmAnD! Cosmic PIcKLe" Stardust said as he brought Monaca down and on her Wheelchair

latest

"Ascension... GET! MONACA'S! CHAMPIONSHIP! BELT!

The ASCENSION!!! obeyed Monaca as they brought her Seth's WWE Championship Belt with her name taped over Seth's

"Don't tell me she used that nutty Mind-Control device on you guys too." said Punk.

"NAH! THE AWESOME TRUTH TOOK ALL OF THEM!" said Viktor THE ASCENSION!!!

"AWESOME TRUTH? MORE LIKE THE SAD TRUTH!!!" said Konnor THE ASCENSION!!!

"You see, now that the Cosmic Wasteland have sided with Monaca we are now.... THE ULTIMATE COSMIC WASTELAND! HISSSSSSS!" said Stardust

"Looks like the Awesome Truth also took your only way of getting her into getting that corpse out of that 'tear." said Punk

@ryanpk200

theManCalledSting said:
Mother Base
Seth Rollins is in the middle of a Makeshift Ring with Mic in Hand...

"OCELOT! I'M CALLING YOU OUT!"

Ocelot appears by ringside as Seth cuts his promo

"You see, I was thinking that a normal match between the two of us wouldn't give any justice to what we're both capable of... which is why I made a request to the Authority... to make the Match... A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!"

@TommyGun15
Ocelot walked out of the barracks, looking annoyed.

"Oh, you were serious about that."

theManCalledSting said:
"Last Man Standing... at WrestleMania! The Past vs. The Future!!!" said Seth cutting his promo
Mother Base

Big Boss drove up in one of the jeeps used to get around the base.

"Do I want to know what this is about?"

"Oh, Seth is being a jackass again." Ocelot Replied.

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

Big Boss drove up in one of the jeeps used to get around the base.

"Do I want to know what this is about?"

"Oh, Seth is being a jackass again." Ocelot Replied.
"HEY! I HEARD THAT! GRAMPS!" said Seth

theManCalledSting said:
"HEY! I HEARD THAT! GRAMPS!" said Seth
Ocelot sighed.

"Fine. I'll do the stupid match. If you win, we'll get you you're damn statue back. If I win, you have to shut up about it. Deal?"

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot sighed.
"Fine. I'll do the stupid match. If you win, we'll get you you're damn statue back. If I win, you have to shut up about it. Deal?"
"You just made the biggest mistake of your life, gramps..." said Seth as he accepted the deal...

theManCalledSting said:
"You just made the biggest mistake of your life, gramps..." said Seth as he accepted the deal...
"Well," Big Boss added, "If you're going to be fighting Ocelot, you'll need to be in shape. You know what that means?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Well," Big Boss added, "If you're going to be fighting Ocelot, you'll need to be in shape. You know what that means?"
"If it means I get to beat the living hell out of the guy at 'Mania... Give me your best." said Seth now being more of a man than he was before shades of his past as the Leader of the SHIELD were showing...

theManCalledSting said:
"If it means I get to beat the living hell out of the guy at 'Mania... Give me your best." said Seth now being more of a man than he was before shades of his past as the Leader of the SHIELD were showing...
"Alright. I'll show you a few Diamond Dog tricks. But I warn you, it's going to be hell."

theManCalledSting said:
"I can take it... Trust me... I fought literal Demon... You might know him... his name is Kane..." said Seth
(It okay if I just do a general post on Seth's training?)

Mother Base

Over the next few days, Seth might've agreed with the Warriors of hope on Big Boss's status as a demon, for the training he went through surely had to have been from hell.

It included, but was not limited to: Running until vomiting, climbing the sides of pipes, SO MANY FUCKING PUSHUPS, all punctuated by hourly combat drills.

WWE City-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Every light in Titan's Tower went off, except for one above Stardust. A sound echoed through the room, the sound of a bowstring being drawn back. As it was released, an arrow attached to a zipline whizzed above everyone's heads. The arrow's feather's were green.

"Stardust! You have failed this city!" The deep voice reverberated throughout the room. Just then another sound echoed, the sound of someone going down the zipline. A figure clad in dark green armor with a hood on his head and a quiver full of arrows on his back dropped from the zipline and kicked Stardust with both feet so hard the force sent him flying into Awesome Truth. In the center of the light stood Oliver Queen, better known as the "Starling City Vigilante." With amazing speed, he had an arrow knocked in his bow and the string pulled back, the arrowhead pointing at Stardust.

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Every light in Titan's Tower went off, except for one above Stardust. A sound echoed through the room, the sound of a bowstring being drawn back. As it was released, an arrow attached to a zipline whizzed above everyone's heads. The arrow's feather's were green.

"Stardust! You have failed this city!" The deep voice reverberated throughout the room. Just then another sound echoed, the sound of someone going down the zipline. A figure clad in dark green armor with a hood on his head and a quiver full of arrows on his back dropped from the zipline and kicked Stardust with both feet so hard the force sent him flying into Awesome Truth. In the center of the light stood Oliver Queen, better known as the "Starling City Vigilante." With amazing speed, he had an arrow knocked in his bow and the string pulled back, the arrowhead pointing at Stardust.
"AT LAST! THE EMERALD ARCHER AS APPEARED!!! TO FACE THE PRINCE OF DARK MATTER!!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDUST!!!" said Stardust

"GREEN ARROW! MORE LIKE THE SHORT ARROW!!! ARAAAAARH!!! ASCENSION!!!" shouted Viktor THE ASCENSION!!!

Arrow: He knocked a new arrow and let it fly at Viktor, but when it nears him a large, green boxing glove unfolds from the cylindrical arrowhead and smacks Viktor straight in the face, knocking him out. He then dropped his bow next to him and slipped his quiver off of his back.

"Stardust! Let's finish what we started at Summerslam! This time, you won't be getting back up." He readied himself for another fight with this freak.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: He knocked a new arrow and let it fly at Viktor, but when it nears him a large, green boxing glove unfolds from the cylindrical arrowhead and smacks Viktor straight in the face, knocking him out. He then dropped his bow next to him and slipped his quiver off of his back.

"Stardust! Let's finish what we started at Summerslam! This time, you won't be getting back up." He readied himself for another fight with this freak.

@theManCalledSting
"So are YOU HERE TO SAVE THIS PERVERT, MS ELIZABETH, WHO THOUGH SHE CAN HAVE HER WAY WITH MONACA?! OR TO RUIN THIS PARADISE FOR CHILDREN?!! HISSSSS!!!" said STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDUST

((@ryanpk200 ))

Arrow: As the lights came back on, Oliver looked over at Elizabeth and Monaca, but figured the situation wasn't as Stardust was describing.

"No! I'm here to defeat the ones poisoning this city before the United Nations has this city bombed to rubble. And step one of that plan, is beating you again, Stardust. Let's go!" With that, Oliver charged Stardust and bearhugged him by the waist, lifting him off of the air and slamming him down on the ground. He rolled to Stardust's side and came up on his head and put him in a chokehold.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: As the lights came back on, Oliver looked over at Elizabeth and Monaca, but figured the situation wasn't as Stardust was describing.

"No! I'm here to defeat the ones poisoning this city before the United Nations has this city bombed to rubble. And step one of that plan, is beating you again, Stardust. Let's go!" With that, Oliver charged Stardust and bearhugged him by the waist, lifting him off of the air and slamming him down on the ground. He rolled to Stardust's side and came up on his head and put him in a chokehold.

@theManCalledSting
[media]

[/media]
"Now hold on a minute, playah!" said a man in a suite

"Teddy Long?! I thought the Authority fired you!" said CM Punk with shock

"Nah Playah, I was on vacation!" said Theodore Long as he walked up to The Arrow and Stardust

"Now it seems here we have ourselves a potential match at Wrestlemania!" said Teddy Long

"So how's about we make it a TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYAHS!!! It's gonna be the Cosmic Wasteland, Stardust and the Ascension vs. The Arrow, Booker Dewitt and the New Sensation the Man that Gravity Forgot... NEVILLE!!! And that's happenin' at WrestleMania Playahs!!!"

[media]

[/media]
Neville appeares as Stardust Hisses at him

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back