• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

AOU

Gregory flew the ship into the field of satellites, violently swerving it to avoid a SHIELD satellite and causing one of the Sentinels to crash into it. He could hear Harley laugh manically over the radio as she blasted Sentinels out of the sky.

"Die! Die! Die!" She shouted gleefully

Gregory flew the ship further and further away from the planet, causing several Sentinels to collide with satellites in the field. He continued to take the ship upwards and past the moon. The ship passed the ruins of the civilization of Inhumans. They couldn't stand up to Ultron? Gregory thought But Black Bolt's whisper can level mountains!

"Stealth drive engaging in. Ten seconds." The computer spoke

"Come on..." Gregory muttered, dodging several hand blasts

"Nine seconds. Eight seconds. Seven seconds. Six seconds. Five seconds. Four seconds. Three seconds. Two seconds. One second. Stealth drive engaged, have a nice day."

To the Ultron Sentinels it had appeared as if the ship had been destroyed for it "disappeared" as they had fired multiple hand-blasts at the ship. Gregory let go of the ship's controls and breathed a sigh in relief. This stealth drive of a Curabitur ship was designed to hide from all forms of radar and they used them to attack Exen war vessels, one of the most equipped species in the known universe for war. For genocide, or as they liked to call it "ascension".

"Set a course for the anomaly." Gregory ordered, stepping out of the cockpit. Harley ran up to him and attempted to high-five Gregory only to notice the grim look on his face.

"Ohh...Why the long face! We escaped!"

"Connor didn't make it." Gregory muttered

"The assassin guy?" Harley asked in a shocked tone "Aww, I really liked him."

Gregory walked back into the medbay and shut Connor's eyes. "Goodbye friend." He muttered "You won't be alone for long."

@TehFanzyMetroid

@theManCalledSting

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

WWE City

"I've survived worse." Constantine shot JOHN CENA a half-smile

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
latest

"Just to be safe... would you mind if Flareup and I accompany you in the match..." said Kirigiri

((edited it @TehFanzyMetroid))

WWE City

"Why, you're not worried are you?" Constantine asked, noticing the Kirigirl's expression

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]((edited it @TehFanzyMetroid))
WWE City

"Why, you're not worried are you?" Constantine asked, noticing the Kirigirl's expression

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
latest

"Friends of mine have a nasty habit of dying..."

WWE City

"I have the same problem." Constantine spoke in a grim tone "Being a friend to John ruddy Constantine is usually a mistake."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
WWE City
"I have the same problem." Constantine spoke in a grim tone "Being a friend to John ruddy Constantine is usually a mistake."

[/QUOTE]
"Then what makes you so sure you can save the kids?" asked JOHN CENA! PROTECTOR OF MAKE-A-WISH KIDS!!!

Mother Base

Seth Rollins is in the middle of a Makeshift Ring with Mic in Hand...

"OCELOT! I'M CALLING YOU OUT!"

Ocelot appears by ringside as Seth cuts his promo

"You see, I was thinking that a normal match between the two of us wouldn't give any justice to what we're both capable of... which is why I made a request to the Authority... to make the Match... A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!"

@TommyGun15

theManCalledSting said:
TITAN TOWERS
latest

"Huh, well that was very unexpected... CM PunkRox ((CM Punk's Demon Name)) and Some new Demon are here..." she said in a very monotone voice... she then used her electric wheelchair to push herself to Elizabeth @ryanpk200

latest

"The Vile Boss took... The... Sage guy and.... The Fighter... Girl..." she said still in a very monotone voice...

latest

"It's just such a shame they won't be here... for this..." she said as she wheeled her self to a summoning circle...

tumblr_nfg06bh9Bt1snjsoqo1_1280.png

latest

"The Girl in blue..." she said as she wheeled up to Elizabeth... She placed her hands on Elizabeth's cheek... "What is a wonderful feeling... isn't it? Despair... And once you open that tear..." She points what appears to be a dead body in the middle of the circle... "We can finally have a perfect paradise free of those nasty demons... My Comrades Deaths will not be in vain!!"

Elsewhere

"Don't mind him, Booker... He's just a Druggie..." said Punk. @ryanpk200

"I won't do it. Elizabeth said. "There's no way you can make me." (How far is Booker from Elizabeth?)

ryanpk200 said:
"I won't do it. Elizabeth said. "There's no way you can make me." (How far is Booker from Elizabeth?)
((Near enough to see the scene but we have to let the scene play out so he can survey the area))

latest

"Silly Ms. Elizabeth..." Monaca said as she kisses Elizabeth's lips. "Don't you get it? I own you now...Besides what harm can a corpse do?"

latest

"Well... That's Disturbing..." said Punk to Booker

theManCalledSting said:
((Near enough to see the scene but we have to let the scene play out so he can survey the area))
latest

"Silly Ms. Elizabeth..." Monaca said as she kisses Elizabeth's lips. "Don't you get it? I own you now..."

latest

(After that scene don't you think Booker would rush in to help her?)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Silly Ms. Elizabeth..." Monaca said as she kisses Elizabeth's lips. "Don't you get it? I own you now...Besides what harm can a corpse do?"

latest

Elizabeth stepped back from Monaca and was disgusted. "No, you don't own me." She hissed. Booker ran up to Monaca and used Bucking Bronco on her. "Don't touch her!" He yelled. As Monaca floated in the Booker kicked her electric wheelchair away.

ryanpk200 said:
Elizabeth stepped back from Monaca and was disgusted. "No, you don't own me." She hissed. Booker ran up to Monaca and used Bucking Bronco on her. "Don't touch her!" He yelled. As Monaca floated in the Booker kicked her electric wheelchair away.
((You don't know how funny that looks like to me))

[media]

[/media]
"AT LAST! BOOKER DEWITT! YOU HAVE FINALLY COME TO FINALE! TO SAVE YOUR MS. ELIZABETH!" said the strange looking man

((@apoliseno Run-in please))

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
WWE City
"Because I'm a stubborn arsehole." Constantine smiled

"Really? That's it?" Asked JOHN CENA

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
"He's straight to the point... I like that!" said Yang

theManCalledSting said:
@ryanpk200 ((Assuming he just bucking bronco him))
"YoUr VigOrS cAnNoT WoRk On Me! fOR I aM STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDUST! odd man now known to Booker as Stardust said!
(The more important thing is, what is Monaca doing?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back