• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
"And if I win, you and your people have to help me get those kids back from the Undertaker."
"That's if and only if the Undertaker didn't just send them to hell already... OH and if someone beats him... at WrestleMania which is as likely as your chances at beating Brock Lesnar..." said Heyman.

theManCalledSting said:
"That's if and only if the Undertaker didn't just send them to hell already... OH and if someone beats him... at WrestleMania which is as likely as your chances at beating Brock Lesnar..." said Heyman.
"Then it sounds like you have nothing to worry about."

"So when does this match begin?"

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"We'll be having it this Sunday! at Wrestlemania!" ((Legit this sunday so we can take a breather))
"Fine."

Snake called the Pequot with his I-Droid and returned to Mother Base to prepare.

Mother Base

"You'll get it back after we defuse the situation in WWE City." Ocelot explained as the Pequot touched down on the main platform. "Now look alive, Big Boss is back."

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

"You'll get it back after we defuse the situation in WWE City." Ocelot explained as the Pequot touched down on the main platform. "Now look alive, Big Boss is back."
Hey, Boss... What happened and more importantly did you find that pickle-head girl that stole MY WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Title!" demanded Seth

theManCalledSting said:
Hey, Boss... What happened and more importantly did you find that pickle-head girl that stole MY WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Title!" demanded Seth
"I had a conversation with her over the phone, yes." Snake turned his attention to Miller.

"How are our guests holding up? I understand you have Quiet watching them?"

(You can dictate for Ocelot on this.)

TommyGun15 said:
"I had a conversation with her over the phone, yes." Snake turned his attention to Miller.
"How are our guests holding up? I understand you have Quiet watching them?"

(You can dictate for Ocelot on this.)
"They're doing fine, Boss...Although Pink-haired one really wants to see D. Dog again, kid can stop whining about how 'adorbs' the thing is..."

Mother Base

D. Dog hopped off the chopper, and some soldiers helped him out of his combat gear.

"Well, take D. Dog to see her. I'm sure Quiet won't mind the help watching them."

Elsewhere, Quiet is watching Nagisa and Kotoko.

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base
D. Dog hopped off the chopper, and some soldiers helped him out of his combat gear.

"Well, take D. Dog to see her. I'm sure Quiet won't mind the help watching them."

Elsewhere, Quiet is watching Nagisa and Kotoko.
"HEY! HEY! I WAS ASKING A QUESTION! DID YOU FIND THE BRAT THAT STOLE MY CHAMPIONSHIP AND MY STATUE!!!" demanded Seth

theManCalledSting said:
"HEY! HEY! I WAS ASKING A QUESTION! DID YOU FIND THE BRAT THAT STOLE MY CHAMPIONSHIP AND MY STATUE!!!" demanded Seth
Snake turned to Seth, looking irritated

"Yes, I found them. But I didn't bring them back because I couldn't get near the girl, and the statue was bolted to the ground. Now if you don't mind, I have some things to take care of."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake turned to Seth, looking irritated
"Yes, I found them. But I didn't bring them back because I couldn't get near the girl, and the statue was bolted to the ground. Now if you don't mind, I have some things to take care of."
"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! YOUR DUMB BALLOONS BROUGHT A FREAKIN' MECH, OVER HERE!" Seth Rollins now throwing a temper tantrum.

"Sometimes I think we have 3 kids on Mother Base..." said Ocelot

theManCalledSting said:
"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! YOUR DUMB BALLOONS BROUGHT A FREAKIN' MECH, OVER HERE!" Seth Rollins now throwing a temper tantrum.
"Sometimes I think we have 3 kids on Mother Base..." said Ocelot
Big Boss turned to Seth.

"How would you like to get a little combat training? We've had you do plenty of running," Ocelot grinned smugly "but we haven't seen what you can do in hand-to-hand."

TommyGun15 said:
Big Boss turned to Seth.
"How would you like to get a little combat training? We've had you do plenty of running," Ocelot grinned smugly "but we haven't seen what you can do in hand-to-hand."
"Yeah, you sure you want a concussion... Old Man?" said Seth Metal

Ocelot sighed, gritted his teeth, and pulled in the opposite direction until his shoulder dislocated. Then he drove his knee into Seth's Stomach, using the opening to pull away and pop his arm back into place.

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot sighed, gritted his teeth, and pulled in the opposite direction until his shoulder dislocated. Then he drove his knee into Seth's Stomach, using the opening to pull away and pop his arm back into place.
"I ain't loosing to some old man who thinks he can dance with THE FUTURE!!!" proclaimed Seth Metal and as Ocelot was about to make a move... Seth stopped him and said "We're settling this... in Ring.. at Wrestlemania... We'll see if the Past can be just as good as the Future..." Seth said eyes still locked on Ocelot's

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"I ain't loosing to some old man who thinks he can dance with THE FUTURE!!!" proclaimed Seth Metal and as Ocelot was about to make a move... Seth stopped him and said "We're settling this... in Ring.. at Wrestlemania... We'll see if the Past can be just as good as the Future..." Seth said eyes still locked on Ocelot's
"Alright." Ocelot said. "Oh, and a bit of advice. You telegraph your moves too much."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well." Snake said. "I'm going to check on Quiet. Hopefully she hasn't gotten irritated and shot anyone yet."
((Don't worry, they're just kids anyways and far away from WWE City thus away from the Undertaker also))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back