• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
Papa Shango was taken aback by his words... "What do you wish to know about the Undertaker..."

"Hey! THAT'S CHEATING! COME ON REF DISQUALIFY HIM!" ranted JBL

"If the Kid has a giant robot, JBL, I'm sure taking away her axe isn't breaking the rules!" said JR who sides with Snake

"HEY THAT'S MY AXE! GRRR.... YOU'RE LUCKY WE'RE IN AN OPEN AIR ARENA." ranted Kotoko as Highlander the Great decided to bury its fist into the ring rendering it immobile or a moment.
(Kinda wanna go for a more unorthodox way of doing this.)

Snake used the opening to place some C4 on the Robot's arm joint. He leapt backwards and detonated it.

WWE City-Metal Gear Solid Universe

Laszlo: Reversing Sgt. Slaughter's move, Laszlo delivered a powerful kick into his gut that broke at least four ribs. He then choked Slaughter out until he was unconscious. He might be attacking him, but Slaughter was still a human, and Laszlo had sworn to defend mankind. Jogging out of the arena, Laszlo realized that his systems had come back online, so he had his motion trackers. Now, no one would be getting the better of him. Picking up his dropped knife on his way out, he looked around for a staircase or window to get out.

The Arena

Meanwhile, D. Dog just panted and looked at Kotoko with a huge doggie grin.

(Again, if you've got a dog, you know the face I mean.)

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

(( I do, and it's adorable. Uh, I mean....uh....manly words. Guns, 'Murica...uh....Chuck Norris? ))

apoliseno said:
(( I do, and it's adorable. Uh, I mean....uh....manly words. Guns, 'Murica...uh....Chuck Norris? ))
(It gets manly points because it's not just a dog, its a freakin' wolf with an eye-patch.)

TommyGun15 said:
(Kinda wanna go for a more unorthodox way of doing this.)
Snake used the opening to place some C4 on the Robot's arm joint. He leapt backwards and detonated it.
((Super okay with that))

The Smoke Clears showing the Robot's Arm is still in tact!

"Ha! Don't you play RPGs? A Good Fighter Class should have a good Defense!" said Kotoko

"This is why I think Snake is going to loose, Kotoko's to smart for him," said JBL

"Well I hate to disagree with you, but Snake's brought down bigger and badder mech in his career." countered JR

Highlander the great then perpars to use the same arm once more but oddly the joint's a tad stuck...

"HEY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FIGHTERROBOT!" Kotoko demanded an explanation.

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena

latest

"KYAAA! YOU'RE SO CUTE! CUTE ENOUGH TO EAT WITH MAPLE SYRUP!" said Kotoko now distracted by THE BIG DOG! D. Dog! leaving Highlander the Great prone

WWE

Constantine leaned forwards, breathing cigarette smoke into Papa Shango's face. "Everything." He replied "I need to know everything about the Undertaker, including why he's name's so ruddy pretentious."

@theManCalledSting

@Crenando

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AOU

"I'm not Irish." Gregory replied, walking away from Yami and approaching Drake "Bollocks, I don't even know what nationality I am come to think of it. I was born underneath London, hence the Cockey accent but live in a ship. Call her the Valkyrie. I've never known a proper home." Gregory shrugged. He turned around to face Yami and the spear, clutching it "You can't even have ten percent of my soul. She owns all of it." Gregory explained in a humorous tone. He approached Drake again and scanned him using his helmet.

"This world has been conquered by Ultron." Gregory explained in a grim tone "Well, you're human." He stated "Those gauntlets are giving off an energy signature, though. What are they?"

"Is there anything else we can give you?" Connor asked Yami

@apoliseno

@TommyGun15

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
latest

"KYAAA! YOU'RE SO CUTE! CUTE ENOUGH TO EAT WITH MAPLE SYRUP!" said Kotoko now distracted by THE BIG DOG! D. Dog! leaving Highlander the Great prone
Snake ran up to Highlander and placed about half a dozen Fulton Balloons on the Robot while Kotoko was distracted. The robot floated lazily up before being yanked off into the sky.

(Because if the Fulton Ballons can do this

[media]

[/media]
They can steal that robot.)

TommyGun15 said:
Snake ran up to Highlander and placed about half a dozen Fulton Balloons on the Robot while Kotoko was distracted. The robot floated lazily up before being yanked off into the sky.

[media]

[/media]
latest

A gong from a bell is hear and the lights go dark.

"Snake you wanted him... now you got him..." said JBL

latest

"IT'S THOSE DAMN DRUIDS! WAIT D. DOG! HE PUSHED KOTOKO DOWN THE RAMP! AND HE'S GOING AFTER THE DRUIDS!" commentated JR

latest

"It's a good thing that Jerry Lawler isn't here because if he was... he wouldn't be able to contain himself, the prev.." said JBL

theManCalledSting said:
Kotoko looked furiously at Snake before a gong from a bell is hear and the lights go dark.
"Snake you wanted him... now got him..." said JBL
D. Dog drew his knife and growled, standing protectively in front of Kotoko.

(That's about all I was gonna do.)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

A gong from a bell is hear and the lights go dark.

"Snake you wanted him... now got him..." said JBL

latest

"IT'S THOSE DAMN DRUIDS! WAIT D. DOG! HE PUSHED KOTOKO DOWN THE RAMP! AND HE'S GOING AFTER THE DRUIDS!" commentated JR

latest

"It's a good thing that Jerry Lawler isn't here because if he was... he wouldn't be able to contain himself, the prev.." said JBL

Snake grabbed Kotoko by the arm and hoisted her to her feet. D. Dog, cut the throats of a few Druids, then retreated back to Snake.

"Okay, I'm going to get you out of here, but you have to trust me."

TommyGun15 said:

[media]

[/media]
Mother Base

Kotoko's robot arrives...

"HEY THIS ISN'T MY STATUE!!!" complained Seth Rollins

TommyGun15 said:
Snake grabbed Kotoko by the arm and hoisted her to her feet. D. Dog, cut the throats of a few Druids, then retreated back to Snake.
"Okay, I'm going to get you out of here, but you have to trust me."
latest

"T-Thank you... M-Monaca always scares me..."

((Snake Call out the Undertaker again maybe it will work this time))

((@TommyGun15 ))

theManCalledSting said:
Mother Base
Kotoko's robot arrives...

"HEY THIS ISN'T MY STATUE!!!" complained Seth Rollins

latest

"T-Thank you... M-Monaca always scares me..."

((Snake Call out the Undertaker again maybe it will work this time))

((@TommyGun15 ))

The Arena

Snake strapped a Fulton Balloon the Kotoko's back and let her be carried off to Mother Base. Then he drew The Patriot and pointed it at the Druids.

"Aright Undertaker, I've beaten the last challenge. Now I want to fight you. If I win, you let the kids go, and butt out of this."

Mother Base

Miller stood in the R&D platform. The mechanics were taking apart Kotoko's robot.

"Alright! I want this thing taken apart and gone over with a fine toothed comb! I want to know who built it, what they used, and what it can do!"

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena
Snake strapped a Fulton Balloon the Kotoko's back and let her be carried off to Mother Base. Then he drew The Patriot and pointed it at the Druids.

"Aright Undertaker, I've beaten the last challenge. Now I want to fight you. If I win, you let the kids go, and butt out of this."
instead of the Undertaker out came... Paul Heyman... "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I was just in a meeting between the WWE Board of Directors and the United Nations..." Heyman said as he walked down the ramp

"And you see Snake, we all agreed at it would be a waste for you to face the Undertaker especially when the United Nations unanimously agreed at as long as you face this surprise opponent... at WrestleMania 32... They will cancel the Carpet Bombing..." He said as he entered the ring

((@TommyGun15 ))

theManCalledSting said:
instead of the Undertaker out came... Paul Heyman... "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I have been in a meeting between the WWE Board of Directors and the United Nations..." Heyman said as he walked down the ramp
"And you see Snake, we all agreed at it would be a waste for you to face the Undertaker especially when the United Nations unanimously agreed at as long as you face this surprise opponent... at WrestleMania 32... They will cancel the Carpet Bombing..." He said as he entered the ring

((@TommyGun15 ))
The Arena

"Let me guess. It's your golden boy isn't it? They call him "The Conqueror?", or something like that?"

TommyGun15 said:
The Arena
"Let me guess. It's your golden boy isn't it? They call him "The Conqueror?", or something like that?"
"Please... allow me..." said Heyman.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate of the BEAST INCARNATE! THE MAN WHO CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA! BRRRRRROCK!!!! LLLLLEEESSNNAR!!!"

[media]

[/media]
Brock's theme played but he does show up for a few seconds...

when he finally does it was revealed he basically on the same NanoMachines as Senator Armstrong...

Brock-immortal.jpg

Heyman patted Snake's back and said "Good Luck, kid."

((@TommyGun15 Here's your boss fight))

((NANOMACHINES, SON!))

@TommyGun15

theManCalledSting said:
"Please... allow me..." said Heyman.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate of the BEAST INCARNATE! THE MAN WHO CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA! BRRRRRROCK!!!! LLLLLEEESSNNAR!!!"

[media]

[/media]
Brock's theme played but he does show up for a few seconds...

when he finally does it was revealed he basically on the same NanoMachines as Senator Armstrong...

Brock-immortal.jpg

Heyman patted Snake's back and said "Good Luck, kid."

((@TommyGun15 Here's your boss fight))

((NANOMACHINES, SON!))

@TommyGun15

The Arena

Snake glared at Heyman.

"What say to a side bet, between you and me?"

theManCalledSting said:
"Sure, thing... because if you lose... Mother Base is G-O-N-E! GONE!" said Paul Heyman
"And if I win, you and your people have to help me get those kids back from the Undertaker."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back