• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"That's wonderful!!! Well be seeing you on Raw!"
"One more question first."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
Age Of Ultron.
"Not really." Gregory replied "Just, there's no such things as demons. No Heaven and no Hell apart from the one we make for ourselves and others. No Santa Clause, no Krampus. No Satan and no God. Jesus was a real fella though, but he wasn't a messiah. Just a bloke with a beard."

"There's no Santa!?" Harley shouted

"Ugh..." Gregory sighed, rolling his eyes

"But you encountered Wendigos, supernatural creatures from the folklore of my own people..."

"I have to draw my line somewhere." Gregory smiled "Or before you know it I won't be able to eat bacon anymore."

"Actually your ancestors enjoyed bacon." The Woman explained

@TehFanzyMetroid

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I'm not a demon in the biblical sense mind you. I certainly can't tell you if Hell exists." Yami said.

"But where I'm from, being like me are referred to as demons, so in a way I guess you could say I am a demon."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Ask politely first!"
Snake sighed.

"Monaca, may I please ask you one more question?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
Age Of Ultron.
"Not really." Gregory replied "Just, there's no such things as demons. No Heaven and no Hell apart from the one we make for ourselves and others. No Santa Clause, no Krampus. No Satan and no God. Jesus was a real fella though, but he wasn't a messiah. Just a bloke with a beard."

"There's no Santa!?" Harley shouted

"Ugh..." Gregory sighed, rolling his eyes

"But you encountered Wendigos, supernatural creatures from the folklore of my own people..."

"I have to draw my line somewhere." Gregory smiled "Or before you know it I won't be able to eat bacon anymore."

"Actually your ancestors enjoyed bacon." The Woman explained

@TehFanzyMetroid

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE City

"The Attitude Avenue?" Constantine asked "Still not a good a title as Mucus Membrane." He sighed and lit himself yet another cigarette "That was a long time ago though. Let's head to his place and see if we can find this bloody demon."

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
Hurricane dug through a layer of garbage and retrieved a motorcycle. "...I call it...The Hurri-cycle!" JOHN CENA, THE PROTOTYPE AND THE GUY FROM THE MARINE stared at Hurricane. "Actually, Hurricane... Dean found the Lex Express and gave it to me. Let's take that!"

AOU

"Not a demon in the biblical sense, so I'm assuring the same case with the Quran and Hebrew Scriptures. The same with the Church of Preservation and with most religions in general. People often throw that term around when they encounter something they don't understand. Demon, ghost, poltergeist, monster. All terms we human beings use when we can't understand something we find scary."

"But you encountered Wendigos..." Connor pointed out again.

"I know, but that don't mean there's demons. I'm missing the real point here." Gregory muttered "Can you help us?" He asked "Help us get off this planet."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE City

"You know this place more than I do, lead the way." Constantine spoke

theManCalledSting said:
Voices of children playing were heard
Ashes Ashes...

We all fall down...

Snake sees a lone Druid walk by once more...

was this a sign? or was it only mahnd gayms
Titan Tower

"Hold on, I've got to go."

Snake followed the Druid.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
AOU
"Not a demon in the biblical sense, so I'm assuring the same case with the Quran and Hebrew Scriptures. The same with the Church of Preservation and with most religions in general. People often throw that term around when they encounter something they don't understand. Demon, ghost, poltergeist, monster. All terms we human beings use when we can't understand something we find scary."

"But you encountered Wendigos..." Connor pointed out again.

"I know, but that don't mean there's demons. I'm missing the real point here." Gregory muttered "Can you help us?" He asked "Help us get off this planet."

[/QUOTE]
Age of Ultron

Yami chuckled darkly.

"Oh, I can help you."

Yami grabbed the ring finger of his own left hand, and plucked it right off the hand. He stuck it in his mouth, holding it between his teeth like a cigar. Then he snapped his fingers, a black flame lighting and setting the end of the finger on fire. He then exhaled a cloud of thick purple smoke.

"Of course, I don't work for free. As I told Harley, I am a business man after all."

Mother Base

Miller grinned at the computer screen.

"Signal Source: Located."

theManCalledSting said:
The Druid vanishes the moment it arrived in front of "Hell's Gate" Cemetary
Snake drew his pistol and slowly opened the gate of the cemetery. D. Dog growled as soon as they set foot in the place.

Cena lead the others into the Lex Express, a bus so American it makes eagles cry apple pie.

500px-Lex_Luger_-_Lex_Express.11.jpg

The man that was so British that he makes The Queen cry rainy weather, Jervis, guided the others to Attitude Ave. "Oh yes! this is the building!" There was graffiti over the sign that said 'Papa Shango's House of voodoo'. "Oh my..."

TommyGun15 said:
Snake drew his pistol and slowly opened the gate of the cemetery. D. Dog growled as soon as they set foot in the place.
[media]

[/media]
"Snake, I'm afraid I'm not going to let you enter the cemetery... You have a scheduled match... and you don't want to disappoint the UN, now do you?" said Corporate Kane.

Crenando said:
Cena lead the others into the Lex Express, a bus so American it makes eagles cry apple pie.
500px-Lex_Luger_-_Lex_Express.11.jpg

The man that was so British that he makes The Queen cry rainy weather, Jervis, guided the others to Attitude Ave. "Oh yes! this is the building!" There was graffiti over the sign that said 'Papa Shango's House of voodoo'. "Oh my..."

The Door to the Voodoo house opens and a voice is heard

"I have been expecting you... Loa has told me of your arrival to this plain... John Constantine!"

@Some_Bloke

theManCalledSting said:
[media]

[/media]
"Snake, I'm afraid I'm not going to let you enter the cemetery... You have a scheduled match... and you don't want to disappoint the UN, now do you?" said Corporate Kane.
Snake glared at Kane.

"Fine. But I'll be back as soon as the match is over."

Snake turned and headed for the Arena,

TommyGun15 said:
Snake glared at Kane.
"Fine. But I'll be back as soon as the match is over."

Snake turned and headed for the Arena,
[media]

[/media]
"AND WELCOME FOLKS TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!" said the Annoucer, JR Jim Ross

((The first fight was actually on the Raw Pre-Show))

TehFanzyMetroid said:
AoU

Wow... a demon... Last one I saw I had to kill... Mumbled the shadow charmer. Hello, Sir Yami. Said the boy in a demonic language as a sort of wink wink nudge nudge to his powers, not knowing if he could see his dark energy.

@Some_Bloke @TommyGun15

MCU

Ridley's scouting ship had arrived with good news. The planet had a few hot spots of valuable ores and technology. The most valuable ore was apparently called Adamantium and was almost unbreakable. That would be useful for more exo armour for him. There was also a company named Stark Enterprises that produced super weapons. There was other stuff but it was mostly in the country called the U.S.A and a continent called Africa. The inhabitants of this world looked the same as the ones on colony K2-L and many others he raided. Since this wasnt a colony name, or, didn't appear to be, he imagined it must be the original planet that colonized the galaxy, founded the Galactic Federation and brang his rival to life. Watching this planet burn would be the greatest feeling and acomplishment for the captain. His army also managed to hack into the major governments database and got all their nuclear missile codes, weapon protypes, secret files, etc. Decrypting this primitive technology was a piece of cake. There was just one problem he found: Superheroes. Superheroes could cause him resistance and a bigger struggle but there were also superpowered beings that wanted the end of this world. He thought if he could contact some of those beings they could help him. The planet was also weakened by 2 previous attacks, making the raid a bit easier. Ridley started to give orders over his army wide message transmitters. ALRIGHT YOU UNMANNERED, UNDISCIPLINED SWINES! TONIGHT, WE RAID THAT BLUE PLANET AND BECOME STRONGER! YOU WILL RAID EVERY BUILDING AND GRAB WHAT YOUR SLIMEY HANDS CONSIDER SHINY AND TAKE WAHT YOU WANT BECAUSE ITS OUR PLANET NOW! KILL ANYTHING YOU FIND AND SHOW NO MERCY! WE ARE THIEVES, UNTAMED BEASTS RELEASED UNTO THE UNIVERSE TO RAVAGE! IF ANYTHING WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES COMES NEAR YOU, BLAST IT! WE WILL RELEASE SOME OF YOU BASTARDS NEAR A MINE! GET AS MUCH AS THE METAL CALLED ADAMANTIUM AS YOU CAN GET YOUR CLAWS ON AND GET BACK TO ONE OF THE WAR VESSELS! THE REST OF YOU WILL GO TO 3 OTHER POINTS IN THE WORLD THAT YOUR SHIPS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PILOTED TO! YOU WILL KILL AND RAID EVERYTHING AND STEAL THEIR WEAPONS AND IF THOSE WEAPONS TRY TO FIRE ON YOU, YOU BREAK THEM! NOW LETS GO FOR THE HUNT! Yelled the purple space dragon, in the docking bay of one of the Galactic Federation's stolen ships. This one served as their mother ship. He entered his personal drop ship that would lead the attack on New York and he got on his exo-armour to lead the attack. Hundreds of ships swarmed U.S, Moscow and the UN, with around 50 pillaging ships dropping where the Adamantium was. One of the war vessels headed to Washington D.C and took hold of the White House. An announcment went over world wide in over 150 languages

"Your planet is under attack by The Space Pirates. Surrender now before it is too late. You won't survive. No one will. Give up."

@Some_Bloke
X-COM universe

The Commander was in Mission Control on the Avenger. The away team had just returned from destroying the Alien Command Ship. Bradford started talking to the Commander. "Sir, we are picking up strange readings from the explosion sight of the Command Ship. Valhen wants to investigate it. Should we?" He asked. "Fine set a course for the sight." The Commander replied with. Several hours of flying later the Avenger reached the coast of South America and the explosion sight. The Commander looked outside the window and saw a tear where the Alien ship used to be. He used the intercom to talk to Doctor Valhen and Doctor Shen. "Do any of you two know exactly what we're looking at here?" Valhen was excited.

"Remarkable!" She said. "I've never seen anything like this. We must get closer." Shen cut her off "Commander, I don't like the look of this. I recommend we stay at a save distance and study this "anomaly" from a far." Before the Commander could say anything the tear began to pull the Avenger in and teleported the ship to another universe.

MCU

The Avenger exited the tear and was over New York. "What exactly just happened!" He yelled. One of the staff members replied with "Sir, it seems the anomaly brought us to New York." "New York?" Bradford said "We were just off the coast of South America!" Just then they saw a swarm of hostile alien ships fly into New York. "Commander! A swarm of unidentified alien ships are about attack New York!" Yelled one of the staff. "Alright. Prep the Firestorms!" 10 Firestorms loaded with Fusion Lances quickly flew out of their hangers to meet the incoming forces. The Commander continued "Load up the Skyranger and get Strike-1 on the ground once we figure out where the hostile are landing." The Skyranger was preped and was on standby.

AOU Universe

Drake: Drake rolled out of a tear in front of Gregory and Connor, rolling to a stop against a wall. He sat up, rubbing his head. Since that mind control device that was planted on him was used, he thought the decisions made by the Miz and his buddy were his own choices. As his vision cleared, he looked up to see Gregory and Conner, part of the group he saw back in the Assassin's Creed universe.

"Hey, I saw you two back in that other unuverse before you guys left! Where'd you go?"

@Some_Bloke

ryanpk200 said:
X-COM universe
The Commander was in Mission Control on the Avenger. The away team had just returned from destroying the Alien Command Ship. Bradford started talking to the Commander. "Sir, we are picking up strange readings from the explosion sight of the Command Ship. Valhen wants to investigate it. Should we?" He asked. "Fine set a course for the sight." The Commander replied with. Several hours of flying later the Avenger reached the coast of South America and the explosion sight. The Commander looked outside the window and saw a tear where the Alien ship used to be. He used the intercom to talk to Doctor Valhen and Doctor Shen. "Do any of you two know exactly what we're looking at here?" Valhen was excited.

"Remarkable!" She said. "I've never seen anything like this. We must get closer." Shen cut her off "Commander, I don't like the look of this. I recommend we stay at a save distance and study this "anomaly" from a far." Before the Commander could say anything the tear began to pull the Avenger in and teleported the ship to another universe.

MCU

The Avenger exited the tear and was over New York. "What exactly just happened!" He yelled. One of the staff members replied with "Sir, it seems the anomaly brought us to New York." "New York?" Bradford said "We were just off the coast of South America!" Just then they saw a swarm of hostile alien ships fly into New York. "Commander! A swarm of unidentified alien ships are about attack New York!" Yelled one of the staff. "Alright. Prep the Firestorms!" 10 Firestorms loaded with Fusion Lances quickly flew out of their hangers to meet the incoming forces. The Commander continued "Load up the Skyranger and get Strike-1 on the ground once we figure out where the hostile are landing." The Skyranger was preped and was on standby.
Titan Towers

Punk and Booker made it to the top of Titan Towers, they split up to find Elizabeth

theManCalledSting said:
[media]

[/media]
"AND WELCOME FOLKS TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!" said the Annoucer, JR Jim Ross

((The first fight was actually on the Raw Pre-Show))
Snake walked onto the ring, D. Dog behind him.

"Alright. Let's get this over with."

MCU

Ridley's attack ravaged Moscow and they took control of D.C, controlling the largest army in the world. Well, until they killed everything and took the weapons. A war vessel soon appeared over New York. A drop ship of 50 pirates landed on Avengers Tower and started to steal technology and weapons they were working on there, another drop ship did the same at Stark Tower [incase they're 2 different buildings. If they're the same, ignore the second.] The War vessel supplied ammunition and support troops to the raid. Ridley's Ship knocked down the New World Trade Center with two cannon blasts as he landed in Central Park, causing trees to fall down on his arrival. He got out and looked at the city. The mothership and war vessel in New York were armed with force fields protecting them from explosions from nuclear explosions. Pirate dropships flew from the sky and ravaged the skyscrapers, killing and pillaging, even taking some hostages. Ridley walked towards the inner city and viciously ripped open a few humans trying to run away. He then saw a couple of police officers forming a car barricade arround him. Fools. They tried shooting him but the bullets bounced right off. One of them, one of them looked like Samus. Almost an exact replica. He let out a terrifying roar before jolting forward and picked up his rival's doppelganger by the claw and empaled her, staring into her blue eyes, watching her sufferance as she died. He then went and threw her down and hurled a car before killing the other officers that were too shocked to escape. He let out a chuckle. So this is the primitive "first planet". HA! Pathetic. They deserve to die. He flew to another building and blasted through the windows, killing those aswell.

@Some_Bloke @ryanpk200

TommyGun15 said:
Snake walked onto the ring, D. Dog behind him.
"Alright. Let's get this over with."
The Masked Child, Jataro Kemuri, appears on stage with his controller in hand

his robot appears

latest

Before Jataro could control the machine... the lights go dark once again a a gong was heard...

[media]
[/media]
"BAH GAWD IT'S THOSE DAMN DRUIDS! THEIR TAKING THAT KID!" said JR as the Druids kidnap Jataro before the match could officially start...

"This is why you should never mess with the Demon of Death Valley..." said JBL who is replacing Paul E as Heyman has to make a call to someone...

Halo Universe

Laszlo: Looking down the scope of his rifle from the cover of dense foliage, Laszlo eyed the Covenant anti-air batteries placed in the large clearing about 200 yards to his north. He radioed in to the other members of his squad, who were sitting in another area of dense foliage to his east, preparing to take out the batteries.

"Green 1 to Green Squad. I count twenty Grunts armed with Plasma Pistols and Needlers, as well as five Elites armed with Plasma Rifles. I'll take down four of the Elites, the rest of them should be easy work for you," he whispered through his helmet-to-helmet comm system. He squeezed the trigger on his silenced rifle four times, aiming for the necks of his Sangheli targets. Each target dropped fo the ground with purple blood spraying out of their wounds. Five more armored figures dashed into the clearing armed with suppresed MA5B assault rifles, gunning down the rest of the enemies.

As the encounter settled, one of the Spartans raised their arm and gave a thumbs-up to Laszlo, he changed the empty clip in his rifle for a full one. As he started jogging to catch up with his squadmates, he ran through s tear that popped up in front of him and entered WWE City, in front of Constantine's group. He looked around his surroundings, and saw his suits secondary systems were shut down.

theManCalledSting said:
The Masked Child, Jataro Kemuri, appears on stage with his controller in hand
his robot appears

latest

Before Jataro could control the machine... the lights go dark once again a a gong was heard...

[media]
[/media]
"BAH GAWD IT'S THOSE DAMN DRUIDS! THEIR TAKING THAT KID!" said JR as the Druids kidnap Jataro before the match could officially start...

"This is why you should never mess with demon of death valley..." said JBL who is replacing Paul E as Heyman has to make a call to someone...

Snake leapt out of the ring, racing after the druids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back