• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot contacted Miller.
"I think Seth needs to do a few more laps between the Medical Platform and the R&D Platform."
"OH COME ON!!!!!" whined SETH METAL!!!

Elias said:
The Master stood in confusion for a couple of moments, then lowered his cube, when he realised it wasn't working. His face became riddled with even more confusion. ''Did you say WWE? Like Earth wrestling WWE?'' he said as looked at the man, that looked like world icon John Cena for earthlings. ''How the hell did I get here...'' he scrambled his brains as he paced around. ''I was over the Medusa Cascade, I was.... I was flying. And there was a rupture in space and time. I fell through it. WHO CAUSED IT? '' The Master errupted with yet another mad shout. ''Are you working with the Doctor? ''
"I don't know, but I'm sure it might be the same thing that lead to my first meeting with Kirigiri and her crew back then when I was still the WWE Champion." said Sports Entertainment Icon JOHN CENA LEADER OF THE CENATION!

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
"OH COME ON!!!!!" whined SETH METAL!!!

"I don't know, but I'm sure it might be the same thing that lead to my first meeting with Kirigiri and her crew back then when I was still the WWE Champion." said Sports Entertainment Icon JOHN CENA LEADER OF THE CENATION!
Ocelot turned his attention back to Nagisa.

"Well. I'll be honest. You have two options. You can either stay here under guard, or be turned over to the world governments, who will probably try you as an adult, and have you either executed, or imprisoned for life. At this point, those are your options."

"Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting your bro moment but... 'the Ultimate Detective' has a few words to saw..." said Yang who walked up to John Cena and the Master @Elias

latest

"I've just recieved word that if we don't fix this Ultimate Despair issue here... The UN is going to Carpet Bomb WWE City..."

''Speak, mortal'' The Master said as he made a few steps back. ''What do you wish to tell me?''

TommyGun15 said:
Ocelot turned his attention back to Nagisa.
"Well. I'll be honest. You have two options. You can either stay here under guard, or be turned over to the world governments, who will probably try you as an adult, and have you either executed, or imprisoned for life. At this point, those are your options."
latest

"Better the Devil you know... I suppose." Nagisa said indicating his choice to stay in Mother Base...

Elias said:
''Speak, mortal'' The Master said as he made a few steps back. ''What do you wish to tell me?''
"Uh, okay... you're weird... Umm She just said that they're going to Blow this place up if we don't get rid of the 'Ultimate Despair' ASAP." said Yang a tad woosie from Suigintou borrowing a small portion of her energy for the previous fight.

"THE MASTER!" cried out Flareup as she transformed to her robot mode and aimed her gun at the renegade TimeLord.

@Elias

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Better the Devil you know... I suppose." Nagisa said indicating his choice to stay in Mother Base...
"Very well."

Ocelot pulled out his communicator.

"Quiet, meet me in the interrogation room."

A few minutes later, Quiet appeared in the interrogation room, in her usual manner.

"This is Quiet." Ocelot introduced, "She'll be guarding you. You are not to leave her sight, as much for your safety as to keep an eye on you. You are restricted to the Main, and Medical Platforms. Stay out of our personnel's way, and don't even think about jumping off one of the platforms. We've got patrols boats for that very reason. I expect you to stay out of trouble while you're here."

TommyGun15 said:
"Very well."
Ocelot pulled out his communicator.

"Quiet, meet me in the interrogation room."

A few minutes later, Quiet appeared in the interrogation room, in her usual manner.

"This is Quiet." Ocelot introduced, "She'll be guarding you. You are not to leave her sight, as much for your safety as to keep an eye on you. You are restricted to the Main, and Medical Platforms. Stay out of our personnel's way, and don't even think about jumping off one of the platforms. We've got patrols boats for that very reason. I expect you to stay out of trouble while you're here."
Once Ocelot left the room Nagisa turned his attention to Quiet and said

latest

"Monaca's prettier..."

As FlareUp pointed her gun at the Master, he took a few steps back, shouting. ''Woooh-woah. you don't want to do that mate. If I die, I'll regenerate. If I will regenerate, I will be VERY PISSED,cuz I like this body, thank you very much, altough it could tone down on the drumming. The drums. The neverending drums. Can't you hear them? Listen!'' he said as he shushed everyone, but the drums only rang in his head. ''Why would I help you?''

Elias said:
As FlareUp pointed her gun at the Master, he took a few steps back, shouting. ''Woooh-woah. you don't want to do that mate. If I die, I'll regenerate. If I will regenerate, I will be VERY PISSED,cuz I like this body, thank you very much, altough it could tone down on the drumming. The drums. The neverending drums. Can't you hear them? Listen!'' he said as he shushed everyone, but the drums only rang in his head. ''Why would I help you?''
"You're lucky, my guns can't work in this universe..." she said as she returned to her Alt Mode...

"And riddle me this, 'Master' Can a Time Lord regenerate from a Carpet Bombing?" asked Flarup... @Elias

''You're lucky I don't strap you to a chair right now and torture you just for the giggles'' the Master said in a threathingly tone. ''Now answer my question. Why the hell should I help you? For all I could know, you're timelords that escaped the Time War and now you're luring me in to take revenge on me'' he said then sighed. ''And I won't answer that question. ''I don't like riddles'' he said with a snort.

Elias said:
''You're lucky I don't strap you to a chair right now and torture you just for the giggles'' the Master said in a threathingly tone. ''Now answer my question. Why the hell should I help you? For all I could know, you're timelords that escaped the Time War and now you're luring me in to take revenge on me'' he said then sighed. ''And I won't answer that question. ''I don't like riddles'' he said with a snort.
latest

"You call yourself the Master Correct? So... Here you are in a now ruined City... Over Run by Monokumas... and Under the rule of the Ultimate Despair... Would someone of your greatness sit idly by and watch the wasting away a potential conquest?" She said in an attempt to play with the Master's Ego

"Or we could kill him and see if he regenerates to someone more cooperative." said Suigintou with a sly smirk

"How's about we don't do that..." said her Medium, Yang.

The Master stopped as he considered what Kirigi said. He tried not to look interested, but his ego was getting the better of him. ''You speak well, girl'' he said as he looked around. ''It is a rather interesting potential conquest site'' he said and for a moment he looked absolutely power hungry, but then his face became a sarcastic one. ''I know you're trying to peak my interest. I am not a fool'' he said as he paced back and forth. ''I will considering helping you, but it's only because my TARDIS is wrecked and I need a way out of here, he said with madness in his eyes. ''That doesn't mean I turned gooood'' he said prolounging the last word mockingly. ''Who is this Ultimate Despair? Is he an alien? A Sontaran overlord? The Doctor? he asked with a tinge of mockery in his voice.

Elias said:
The Master stopped as he considered what Kirigi said. He tried not to look interested, but his ego was getting the better of him. ''You speak well, girl'' he said as he looked around. ''It is a rather interesting potential conquest site'' he said and for a moment he looked absolutely power hungry, but then his face became a sarcastic one. ''I know you're trying to peak my interest. I am not a fool'' he said as he paced back and forth. ''I will considering helping you, but it's only because my TARDIS is wrecked and I need a way out of here, he said with madness in his eyes. ''That doesn't mean I turned gooood'' he said prolounging the last word mockingly. ''Who is this Ultimate Despair? Is he an alien? A Sontaran overlord? The Doctor? he asked with a tinge of mockery in his voice.
latest

"The Ultimate Despair is an Organization that hails form my universe... It was Founded by Junko Enoshima... In my world they were responsible for the 'The Tragedy', or 'The Worst, Most Despair-Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind' as you can tell... they're far worse than being under the tyrannical reign of a warlord... also..." Kirigiri shows The Master the wrecked Monokumas... "Here's your army... if you can fix them..."

''If I can fix them? Please. I could make you all wear my face If I was up for it. Fixing dolls into an army is just kid's play'' he said with a scoffle, as he bent down and started fiddling with some circuits. ''So, what was this most despair-inducing, tragic incident that happened? I bet I could topple it'' he said playfully as he fixed a doll and set it down. '''After a couple of moments, the doll spoke in a demonic voice. ''I do the will of a timelord''. The Master smiled coldly as he got up to its feet.

Elias said:
''If I can fix them? Please. I could make you all wear my face If I was up for it. Fixing dolls into an army is just kid's play'' he said with a scoffle, as he bent down and started fiddling with some circuits. ''So, what was this most despair-inducing, tragic incident that happened? I bet I could topple it'' he said playfully as he fixed a doll and set it down. '''After a couple of moments, the doll spoke in a demonic voice. ''I do the will of a timelord''. The Master smiled coldly as he got up to its feet.
latest

"Priorities... This world's going to experience it and more if we don't stop it... Also we've defeated them before and I'm most certain we can do it again, also how did you mess up their voice chip?"

''Time-lordy-jigery-pockery'' the Master said with proudness in his voice. ''What good is to have a army of evil killing dolls, if they won't sound demonic? Leave it to the professionals'' he said as he converted more and more dolls. ''Now introductions. Hello, I am the Master. Killer time lord. And you are?''

Elias said:
''Time-lordy-jigery-pockery'' the Master said with proudness in his voice. ''What good is to have a army of evil killing dolls, if they won't sound demonic? Leave it to the professionals'' he said as he converted more and more dolls. ''Now introductions. Hello, I am the Master. Killer time lord. And you are?''
latest

"My name is Kyoko Kirigiri, I was given the title of the Ultimate Detective... I've already read up on your files from the Axiom Nexus Archives... I can assure you I'm more than enough to keep you in-line..."

"And in case she isn't... you got me to deal with, son..." said the ever so strong JOHN CENA, the Leader of the Cenation as he glared at the Master

A Gothic Lolita Doll flew up to the Master to introduce herself, "I am Suigintou, the first and most beautiful of the Rozen Maiden Sisters... and this is my new medium... " she said as she attempts to recall Yang's name

"It's Yang, and also the ring doesn't mean I'm married to that thing." said Yang as she shows her matching Rose Ring with Suigintou's as a sign of their contract.

"And you already know who I am..." said Flareup still in her Motorcycle mode...

''Oooh, scary'' the Master said as he did a fake fear tremble at the sight of John Cena. ''Shove it up yours, buddy. If I wanted to, my next face could look like yours. I could impersonate you, while killing you, and nobody would suspect a thing....And you Kyoko, if you would start pissing me off, I would make sure you become the Ultimate Corpse, just in case'' he said glaring, with evil in his eyes. ''Of course, for the moment I'm stuck with working with you'' he said as he finished up the last doll.

''You all, are just mere obstacles in my way. You think I give a crap about dolls, and mediums? I just want to get out of here''

Elias said:
''Oooh, scary'' the Master said as he did a fake fear tremble at the sight of John Cena. ''Shove it up yours, buddy. If I wanted to, my next face could look like yours. I could impersonate you, while killing you, and nobody would suspect a thing....And you Kyoko, if you would start pissing me off, I would make sure you become the Ultimate Corpse, just in case'' he said glaring, with evil in his eyes. ''Of course, for the moment I'm stuck with working with you'' he said as he finished up the last doll.
''You all, are just mere obstacles in my way. You think I give a crap about dolls, and mediums? I just want to get out of here''
"Well, then... how's about we settle our differences latter... The Master vs. The Doctor of Thuganomics... at WRESTLEMANIA 32!!! LIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK ONLY 9.99 PER MONTH!!!" said JOHN CENA LEADER OF THE CENATION!!!

"Or how's about leaving the literal dump and find some place we can stay... perpherable somewhere away from the Robot Bears..." said Yang

((This party's been stuck in this dump for a tad too long))

The Master led out a sigh of frustration as he commanded his new army to follow him, and followed Yang and the others. He didn't know what was going to happen nexxt.

Elias said:
The Master led out a sigh of frustration as he commanded his new army to follow him, and followed Yang and the others. He didn't know what was going to happen nexxt.
((Let's hope @Some_Bloke gets on so that Constantine can actually read the book that Shovel Knight and Shield Knight found.))

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
MCU
The Doctor pointed Elliot to one of the windows, showing him that they were above New York. Several buildings had been destroyed during the three invasions, but SHIELD and the Avengers were on the ground on cleanup duty, helping put what was left of the city back together.

"Did they have technology like this back in your universe?" He asked, Elliot. "Nikola Tesla, in your universe...Well it's twenty fifteen, he's been dead for years."

Tesla looked up from his work and glared at The Doctor before going back to work. "Twenty fifteen is over a century away, in my universe. No one is immortal, Doctor."

"So explain what he's doing here, standing across the room from you." The Doctor asked Elliot

@TehFanzyMetroid

@theManCalledSting[/quote

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
MCU
The Doctor pointed Elliot to one of the windows, showing him that they were above New York. Several buildings had been destroyed during the three invasions, but SHIELD and the Avengers were on the ground on cleanup duty, helping put what was left of the city back together.

"Did they have technology like this back in your universe?" He asked, Elliot. "Nikola Tesla, in your universe...Well it's twenty fifteen, he's been dead for years."

Tesla looked up from his work and glared at The Doctor before going back to work. "Twenty fifteen is over a century away, in my universe. No one is immortal, Doctor."

"So explain what he's doing here, standing across the room from you." The Doctor asked Elliot

@TehFanzyMetroid

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
MCU Universe

Elliot looked out the windows and sighed as he turned back to look at The Doctor "
Maybe this is all a dream,Maybe this all fake,But Mr Robot isn't here,Maybe he is right" Elliot thought as he looked at everyone who was there "Then why am I here?I have no powers I'm just a normal human being''

AOU

The Woman simply smiled at Yami "Yes, I can perceive your true form." She explained "Wolf's head and everything. I just think your violet suit is more appealing."

"Wolf's head?" Harley asked

"He's a demon with the head of a wolf, one thousand eyes all over his body and multiple arms."

"No such thing as demons." Gregory smirked

The Woman did not reply to Gregory's comment and instead continued to speak with Yami.

@TehFanzyMetroid

Unknown Location

((I didn't let you kill Ultron because he's going to be important to the plot, had you have killed him I just would have edited your post.))

"I can't do that, Morbus." She shook her head "You will scatter Ultron's atoms and I need that body. Bringing an organic being such as yourself back to life is a lot easier than that of a machine. A machine is not alive, it is just wires, circuit and programming pretending to be alive." She explained "Easier to create for mortals, but harder to resurrect with everything intact for the likes of myself."

With those words she continued to hold onto the head of Morbus, causing him to feel as if she was draining strength from him.

@TehFanzyMetroid ((now's a good time for Ridley's invasion if you're still up for it))

@TheBigBladeWolf

WWE City

"The UN will carpet bomb this place?" Constantine asked "The UN are bloody useless."

He opened the book Shovel Knight had handed him and started to read it.

Age of Ultron

"Interesting and it appears that you can manifest in more than one place at a time." Yami observed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back