• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
((Love how Ocelot for got about Jataro, it's okay his trauma is that adults ignore him))
latest

"All who remains... The Priest, Jataro Kemuri, whose presence was once more ignored by you adults... The Fighter, Kotoko Utsugi, prostituted by her own mother... And finally the Mage, Monaca Towa... The one who will bring and end to you demons... As long as Monaca stands fighting... let them... They've already lost... D'Spayre is coming..."

"Right. And that leaves us with the million dollar question. Who is D'Spayre?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Right. And that leaves us with the million dollar question. Who is D'Spayre?"
latest

"Our savior... the one who opened our eyes to this world of despair... she will be reborn here... That's what Monaca said..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Our savior... the one who opened our eyes to this world of despair... she will be reborn here... That's what Monaca said..."
"Hmm... Maybe Monaca would be better suited to being the Priest?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Hmm... Maybe Monaca would be better suited to being the Priest?"
The New Day knocked on the door with Xavier woods playing the MGS theme...

Kofi shouted from behind the door "I told you that pickle-headed imp's creepy!"

Mother Base

latest

"Now then... I've answered all of your questions... now answer mine... and perhaps the identity of D'Spayre would be clearer... Does the name Junko Enoshima mean anything to you?" @TommyGun15

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
The New Day knocked on the door with Xavier woods playing the MGS theme...
Kofi shouted from behind the door "I told you that pickle-headed imp's creepy!"

Mother Base

latest

"Now then... I've answered all of your questions... now answer mine... and perhaps the identity of D'Spayre would be clearer... Does the name Junko Enoshima mean anything to you?" @TommyGun15

"Actually, yes. Snake found Monaca's room. She had messages about this Junko written all over the walls. She seems obsessed with this person, almost fanatical."

(At least, I think I'm remembering that part correctly.)

TommyGun15 said:
"Actually, yes. Snake found Monaca's room. She had messages about this Junko written all over the walls. She seems obsessed with this person, almost fanatical."

(At least, I think I'm remembering that part correctly.)
latest

"And are you aware of the Undertaker's mythic ability to come back from the dead? You're a smart demon... You can put the pieces together..."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"And are you aware of the Undertaker's mythic ability to come back from the dead? You're a smart demon... You can put the pieces together..."
"I take it that Monaca plans to use the Undertaker to bring back Junko."

TommyGun15 said:
"I take it that Monaca plans to use the Undertaker to bring back Junko."
latest

"You're only half correct... Monaca killed the Undertaker to observed how he was able to return from the dead and she plans to do the same with Junko Enoshima... She is our Mage after all... Junko's Body is found at the very top of Titan Towers caught between our home-universe and this one... She needed the girl in blue to help with the ritual." ((Basically she's going to do a satan ritual... I'd show you the pic but I'm saving it for when either Booker or Snake get's back to the top where Elizabeth is)) @Some_Bloke @ryanpk200 ((Now Constantine being here makes even more sense doesn't it))

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"But what if they Bomb us before the ritual, you might ask... Do you know why we kept A Mr. Paul Heyman around?"

((@TommyGun15 ))
"He's got the financial resources to keep the city intact long enough to perform the ritual."

TommyGun15 said:
"He's got the financial resources to keep the city intact long enough to perform the ritual."
latest

"Then you must not be aware of who he acts as an advocate to... Here's a hint..." Nagisa said as he slip Ocelot a USB

[media]
[/media]

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Then you must not be aware of who he acts as an advocate to... Here's a hint..." Nagisa said as he slip Ocelot a USB

[media]
[/media]

Ocelot watched the video. Then he began to laugh. Long, and hard.

TommyGun15 said:
((Like it but remember I'm making Lesnar like an Unstoppable Secret Boss from an RPG))

TommyGun15 said:
latest

"When you're done laughing... Please deliver this information to your comrade, that Vile Boss..."

theManCalledSting said:
((Like it but remember I'm making Lesnar like an Unstoppable Secret Boss from an RPG))

latest

"When you're done laughing... Please deliver this information to your comrade, that Vile Boss..."

"Oh, I will. But first, I gotta ask. What makes you think The Boss will fight that guy in the first place."

TommyGun15 said:
"Oh, I will. But first, I gotta ask. What makes you think The Boss will fight that guy in the first place."
latest

"It's not a matter of why but rather... when... and where... Monaca has Kane Defending her from whatever the Girl in Blue throws at her... Do you really think she'd be foolish enough to not have him near the tower some here?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Do you really think the boss would be foolish enough to engage the enemy on top of a tower without air support?"
latest

"You expect me to believe you'd have your men shoot an enclosed building? You don't want to harm the enemy... and also... how would you know if he's going to meet Monaca's contingency plan at the top floor? Also that Vile Boss has to go through a horde of our Monokumas."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"You expect me to believe you'd have your men shoot an enclosed building? You don't want to harm the enemy... and also... how would you know if he's going to meet Monaca's contingency plan at the top floor? Also that Vile Boss has to go through a horde of our Monokumas."
"Oh, we can sit here arguing the ifs, ands, and buts till they drop the bombs. One thing I do know is that The Boss has made something of a career based on destroying giant machines. And he's got the original Boss's gun, The Patriot. He won't be running low on ammo for that."

TommyGun15 said:
"Oh, we can sit here arguing the ifs, ands, and buts till they drop the bombs. One thing I do know is that The Boss has made something of a career based on destroying giant machines. And he's got the original Boss's gun, The Patriot. He won't be running low on ammo for that."
latest

"So the stage is set... and we shall see who shall truly rise to the occasion... The Fallen Hero or the Conqueror..."

Ocelot contacted Miller.

"I think Seth needs to do a few more laps between the Medical Platform and the R&D Platform."

The Master stood in confusion for a couple of moments, then lowered his cube, when he realised it wasn't working. His face became riddled with even more confusion. ''Did you say WWE? Like Earth wrestling WWE?'' he said as looked at the man, that looked like world icon John Cena for earthlings. ''How the hell did I get here...'' he scrambled his brains as he paced around. ''I was over the Medusa Cascade, I was.... I was flying. And there was a rupture in space and time. I fell through it. WHO CAUSED IT? '' The Master errupted with yet another mad shout. ''Are you working with the Doctor? ''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back